Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:20 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by Dust
Today 11:20 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:06 AM
WispPaw & EchoPaw...
by Shrew
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 10:51 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 10:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 12th, 2022, 07:43 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdkWhatToPutHere View Post
I'm in love with Fogshadow and Mistyflight's dynamic <33))
Mistyflight purred, "Oh please! You don't have to call me miss!". She whispered under her breath to Fogshadow, "Oh I like him already", who turned as red as possible, "Mom?!". Her eyes glittered mischievously as she meowed, "I'm so sorry, my kid is very modest and easily embarrassed by praise!". Fogshadow cast an annoyed look towards their mother, "That's not tr-", their mom cut in, "I'm kidding, they're my precious little scamp and despite annoying eachother, we're very close and I'm... shall you say... protective of them". She raised her eyebrow, eyes narrowed just enough to be noticeable before breaking back out into a grin, "You're lucky that I managed to get one of the other queens to take care of Redkit while I'm gone!". Fogshadow rolled their eyes at the quick change of mood and mouthed, "Sorry for my mom".
He purred slightly at the exchange between mother and kit, grinning softly. "Well, you should be protective. That's what parents do." He mewed, looking at Fogshadow. "I like her, she's fun." He mouthed back, smiling at them in amusement.
Old September 12th, 2022, 09:07 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernmass View Post
-ˋˏ Weaselpaw ˎˊ

"That’s amazing that you have a brother, I don’t have any littermates.. and I’m the only person of my family left well- living."He chuckled awkwardly, hoping for the situation to not get too sad. He looked around with his eyes. He could see Rainpaw and Thrushfur chatting from afar, flicking his tail as he moved on.

"So what’s it like in Shadowclan? Is it always goopy and stuff with all those moody trees? Or is it bright and exciting contrary to what others say about Shadowclan. And it’s strange that Dawnstar isn’t leading as normal.." He took that matter with a questioning gaze. Why was Dawnstar behind and not leading her clan like she was supposed to? There was a strange cat leading the clan instead. So he could possibly get a few answers for his questions from Birchpaw.
Birchpaw snorted at Weaselpaws words. Who thought that ShadowClan was goopy?? She let out a little giggle thinking about that. And the remark about Dawnstar wasn't untrue, but the leader was stressed!

"Well, it does have it's more shadowy parts, but ShadowClan territory isn't really that dark and gloomy! And Dawnstar is just stressed. I don't blame her, it's been a hard moon." She grinned at the tom. "What's ThunderClan like? Do you all actually sleep in trees and eat tree leaves?"

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old September 12th, 2022, 09:31 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredTheFrog View Post
Berryspot turned a paw over, revealing a nasty scar. "Stepped on a huge thorn once."
Willowpaw

The she-cat visibly winced at the scar, she could only imagine how much that hurt. Her mind went to a few other things though and she ended up changing the subject,"What's your worst battle training accident? If your comfortable sharing!" The duel-eyed she-cat asked.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old September 13th, 2022, 12:25 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

== > WORMBITE | RIVERCLAN | OPEN
- the dark lord x he/him x black oriental with white speckles
It seemed the Dark Lord's escape was successful, and he quickly made sure to flee into a distant corner, far from the intimidating apprentice. Stars, he really couldn't hide with any of his clanmates - at this point, it was too crowded unless they approached him first. Wormbite had been thinking of joining Moonfrost in whatever she may be doing but came to that conclusion fairly quickly. He sighed to himself, his ears pulling back as a sign of discomfort.

His head shot up at the sudden erupt of chaos, a scowl forming over his face as one of his own clanmates started to spout out nonsense. Why must there always be a scene? Wormbite unsheathed his claws with a low, frustrated hiss, digging them into the soft ground. He held himself from rising to a stance, knowing from the sound of it, others were taking care of it and at this point - joining in would only make things worse. He was pleased to hear Pikestar exile .. Rootstripe. They simply didn't need an immature warrior in their ranks, seriously. What the hell happened to thinking before you speak?

Considering how Rootstripe saw the need to bring sweet Fawnpaw into this, Wormbite had no hesitance to teach him a lesson if needed. Well, it was taken care of.

The oriental settled into a calmer position, sheathing his claws - he begun to listen to any coming announcements, having missed Dawnstar's almost completely. His tail wrapped around himself, and he seemed to sink into the ground, hunching his shoulders to become as small as he could possibly be. To go unnoticed in the mist of cats.
== > ASTERDANCE | THUNDERCLAN | @Willowfern @Shade. @lumina
- the menace x they/them x brown bobtail with white chest and amber eyes
Asterdance wasn't particularly sure on what chaos was happening, a shame since they were the bringer of chaos usually, totally, but honestly? They weren't complaining, sometimes it was better to just... leave situations alone when you couldn't be much help. The feline waited patiently for Iceeyes to reply, but oh, oh! Something soft was pressing against them. Asterdance casted a glance to see who it was, and their face softened at the sight of Rosepaw.

There didn't need to be any words exchanged, the warrior simply adjusted to where Rosepaw could comfortably lean against them. They lifted an arm, resting it over their sister's shoulders, pulling her closer - daring for anyone to try and disturb her. Asterdance was not expecting for an apprentice to begun to squeeze through, snuggling up against their large paws. There were no complaints.

Asterdance leaned down to see who it was and smiled softly to find Crowpaw. They leaned forward to offer a comforting lick on the top of his head. "If you two need a proper breather or something, tap me, alright? It's going to be fine, you both are safe," They whispered softly to Rosepaw and Crowpaw, cuddling into them both.

They turned their attention back to Iceeyes, almost like they weren't currently now cuddling their two clanmates, "Ayye, sorry, you didn't say anything, did you?" Asterdance inquired.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old September 13th, 2022, 12:42 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

Shimmerdawn | @x ghostie
A brown tabby she-cat with a white neck and green eyes [RC] | AMAB | She/Her

She hadn't really expected to arrive to shouting, Pikestar apologising, and someone getting... exiled? Goodness, chaotic already, it seemed, and as Shimmerdawn looked around for some place to sit, Wormbit was looking awfully uncomfortable.

As the tom hunched his shoulders, Shimmerdawn almost lost him, but quickly she managed to work her way through the crowd, maw parted in a call to him; "Wormbite!" The molly called, a friendly smile crawling up her features.

Coming to sit near him, the she-cat would tilt her head curiously, trying to ignore whatever news – whether good or bad – so she could pin her attention on the speckled oriental. "How are you? Besides stressed with whatever chaos this gathering is–" She chuckled for a moment, before continuing, "I mean, like, what good stuff are you feeling, I suppose?"

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”

Last edited by Karlos; September 13th, 2022 at 12:43 AM.
Old September 13th, 2022, 01:00 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Cowpaw seemed to not notice Ivysnake had sat down next to him until she spoke to him. He jumped slightly, turning his head to blink owlishly at Elmshadow's apprentice. She was taller, easy to realize who she was sooner. He seemed to need a chance to register the greeting before returning a similar one back by waving his tail at Ivysnake. He couldn't particularly recall if she had an understanding of his communication or not. Aaa... Cowpaw offered a friendly smile, pushing a poppy flower towards her and lifting a paw to point at her. He decided to keep it simple, attempting to say, "For you..!" He would have asked her how she was, but his attention was directed to uhm,,... a rather nice-looking cat!

Now here was the awkward situation. This was a smaller cat, but they had no mentor. (Unless he hadn't seen them yet..?) Was this Reedpaw or perhaps, Rosepaw? They smelled similar to Riverclan but, uhm... Oh no, he was beginning to stare. He didn't wish to be rude!! He couldn't just ask who they were either, he found some cats were not very fond of it... Cowpaw didn't understand why. He was quickly given his answer, though, which only confused him more. Fawnpaw? He did not know a Fawnpaw!

Best to not question, he decided. ... He was very curious. Shaking his head lightly, Cowpaw nodded in confirmation. "It's wonderful ...to meet you...! I am... Cowpaw... yes, that is me..!" He gestured, dipping his head in respect. He let out a happy squeak when!! A gift!! A gift!!! Was pushed towards him and it was so... shiny... he was captivated, entranced. He begun to tap his frontpaws happily against the ground, leaning down to peer at it with awe.

He only looked up when Fawnpaw mentioned being... Riverclan's medicine cat..? Just... medicine cat? He seemed to be genuinely concerned, looking around hopelessly for Snakeheart or Reedpaw. Oh... oh, "Are... they okay...?" He gestured to Fawnpaw with a hopeful look, he was going to be a very sad man if they weren't... he couldn't think such dark thoughts, no..! He had to have a positive outlook.

This was a cloudy day. Cowpaw was reminded of his own gift when Fawnpaw gave another to Ivysnake for Elmshadow. Who... he was also realizing wasn't here. Oh man... "Me too..!!!" He pushed forward to poppy flower, nodding his head up and down. "I have gift... for you... Welcome to the uhm... team..??" Cowpaw enjoyed the idea of them all being a part of a team.

Expect, now there was lots of yelling and ... he was... so confused? Really, he was so confused. He really wished to give the rest of the poppy flowers to his fellow medicine cats, but Cowpaw wasn't sure where they are. If they were near or if it was simply a different cat. He couldn't keep up, and he found himself pushing another poppy flower towards Ivysnake. "For.. Elmshadow, " Cowpaw signed but, he wasn't really focusing on what was happening.

This one particular cat was being so... mean.. Even to Fawnpaw who was very kind!! "Bully, " He gestured, shaking his head in disappointment at... Rootstripe? It was eventually handled, but he was still a very, very confused man. Maybe if he didn't bring attention to his confusion, no one would realize.

Cowpaw perked up when Fawnpaw spoke again, looking to another, new appearance. Oh! There was Elmshadow!! See? It was going to be a-okay!! He waved to Elmshadow, "Hello...!!" He wasn't even that scared now of well, Shadowclan. Look..! He was definitely getting better.
|| @Ravensong @TheNyanCatMinecart @birdie || eep!! a bit rough - was a bit confused on what was happening so uh, cow shall be very confused too

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; September 13th, 2022 at 01:00 AM.
Old September 13th, 2022, 02:13 AM
Engine engine number nine

Status: Coming back to roleplaying in the next couple of days.
Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Brookpaw
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Female[she/her] - Post 4

Wanting to get to the gathering earlier than her own clan the molly rushed, but once she got there she noticed she was actually late. Her clan was already here. Dang it! Maybe next time. The troublemaker pushed past everyone, swerving to try not to touch the other cats nasty pelts. Brookpaw's fur was nice and neat. No one was going to ruin that or she'd be very upset. All hell would break loose if that happened. She sat down before making an inspection on her fur. Yep everything was still neat.

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
open
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 13th, 2022, 07:08 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintersun View Post
Willowpaw

The she-cat visibly winced at the scar, she could only imagine how much that hurt. Her mind went to a few other things though and she ended up changing the subject,"What's your worst battle training accident? If your comfortable sharing!" The duel-eyed she-cat asked.
Berryspot smiled. "Once, my mentor was teaching me the belly rake, and he got on top of me..." She chuckled before continuing, "We'll just say he was... bigger than I was, and crushed my small body." The molly laughed again, and mewed, "How about you?"

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 13th, 2022, 09:04 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Rosepaw

Rosepaw was shocked beyond repair, staring dumbly at Nightlight. Okay, that was probably overdramatizing it. But still, she was utterly bewildered. Shock number one had been when Nightlight hadn’t reprimanded her for nearly bulldozing him. Shock number two was that he’d said she wasn’t annoying. Which was probably a lie, now that she thought about it, but still! Shock number three, though, was when he’d asked her a question regarding herself even though she’d been fully expecting a dismissal. And now, thoughts racing, she just sat there, staring like an idiot. Way to go, Rosepaw. Lovely.

It wasn’t until a few long moments later that Rosepaw decided to actually say something. “Y- Yeah.” She stammered, and then cleared her throat. “Sorry.” A wince here. “I mean, not sorry- I mean, sorry about apologizing so much but in the beginning I was saying sorry for talking too much and stammering…” She trailed off, fiddling with her claws for a few moments. “Nevermind, and yeah, you’ve guessed it! It’s my first gathering.” She finished with awkward flourish, lifting a paw to rub the top of her head.

[ @lucidense - Nightlight ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flintfang

Flintfang nodded, knowing perfectly well that fussing over Raccoonpelt right now and in front of everyone would do him no good, and would get him nowhere. So with a sigh, he nodded along at the mention of Elmshadow, and then raised a brow at Raccoonpelt's suggestion to meet up again. It had him feeling oddly giddy, like a kit given a mossball. One thing was for sure, Flintfang was going to be in good spirits for the rest of the night.

When Raccoonpelt paused to let him speak, Flintfang offered him a teasing smile, not answering right away. Suddenly, the silver-furred tom leaned in without warning, sage green gaze locking onto the ShadowClanner's bright yellow one. “No wonder the moon is so dull today,” He whispered in response instead of instantly agreeing. “All the color is in your eyes.”

[ @The Vast - Raccoonpelt ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old September 13th, 2022, 09:08 AM
GAY BOIII

My Mood: In Love

shadefur sighed

ART CONTEST
Closed Thread