by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:11 PM

Old August 6th, 2022, 08:36 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Do You Remember Now?

Cricketsting looked on with hidden-rage flames in his dull gray eyes as he watched a father teach their kit about a battle move. He didn’t know why, but the warrior envied. While the kit was practicing, Cricketsting could see the father looking at the cream tabby at the corner of his eyes. Sliding his eyes away from the animated kit, the hues were now focused on the father.

When the tabby was halfway through the Warriors’ Den’s entrance, he noticed the two. He had also noted that the kit had dark brown fur, and the father had light. But… this father that was looking at Cricketsting has golden-brown fur and the eyes were dull gray as well. Closing his eyes shut, then opening them back up, he saw the father again, now with brown fur. They were looking at the young warrior with confusion.

Shaking his head, the cream tomcat took it as a sign that he was very exhausted. Fair enough, his eye-lids felt heavy and his limbs ached. The warrior finally went inside the warrior den, already forgotten about the older warrior and their kit. He lapped around his nest before he sat down and closed his eyes.

His eyes opened back up, wondering why he could only see black, and yet could still think. What’s even more odd is that it felt real to Cricketsting.

@marni

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old October 19th, 2022, 01:00 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Do You Remember Now?

Dustymoth
StarClan had, so far, been one endless adventure for the former RiverClan warrior. Skipping from one starry swath of territory to the next, Dustymoth found that while there were not that many ancestors to connect with there certainly was no shortage of areas to explore! Despite the vastness he felt with every pawstep, it was growing on him that soon there would come a time when it had all been seen. After all, even StarClan could only be so big, right? He was determined to turn over every rock, peek behind every crevice, until all of the secrets and mysteries were known to him.

Coming around the bend of some clumped together reeds, Dustymoth took a moment to glance around this new spot. Highly RiverClan-esque, though mostly shrouded in shadows. Yeesh, what was this place?? Despite the shivers it sent down his pelt, the never-satiated curiosity within the tom propelled his paws forward until he was met with the sight of... another cat?? But wait - this cat didn't have stars in their fur... Had he just walked into a cats dream??? Gulping a bit, Dustymoth did his best to school his expression into one of friendly neutrality as he trotted forward and waved his tail.

"Hello there! Hiya! My name's Dustymoth - who are you??" For some reason this cat looked familiar... Really familiar. Squinting as he neared him, recognition soon blossomed within his blue eyes and an excited 'mrrp' left him. "Cricketsting! Hello, hello! Welcome to StarClan!" Oh, shoot. Wait. That was probably terrifying. "Oh! Just in a dream, though! You're not actually dead. At least, I don't think you are. You don't have stars in your fur, or anything, and something tells me I would know if you had died, seeing as I have and... yeah." Now he was rambling, to which Dustymoth shook his head with a chuckle. "How are you doing??"

[ @Dirtfur THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE HERE IS THE PROMISED REPLY i'll have to re-read the plot but this will be the one where dusty reveals familiar stuff to cricket correct?? ]
Old October 20th, 2022, 11:52 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Do You Remember Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Dustymoth
StarClan had, so far, been one endless adventure for the former RiverClan warrior. Skipping from one starry swath of territory to the next, Dustymoth found that while there were not that many ancestors to connect with there certainly was no shortage of areas to explore! Despite the vastness he felt with every pawstep, it was growing on him that soon there would come a time when it had all been seen. After all, even StarClan could only be so big, right? He was determined to turn over every rock, peek behind every crevice, until all of the secrets and mysteries were known to him.

Coming around the bend of some clumped together reeds, Dustymoth took a moment to glance around this new spot. Highly RiverClan-esque, though mostly shrouded in shadows. Yeesh, what was this place?? Despite the shivers it sent down his pelt, the never-satiated curiosity within the tom propelled his paws forward until he was met with the sight of... another cat?? But wait - this cat didn't have stars in their fur... Had he just walked into a cats dream??? Gulping a bit, Dustymoth did his best to school his expression into one of friendly neutrality as he trotted forward and waved his tail.

"Hello there! Hiya! My name's Dustymoth - who are you??" For some reason this cat looked familiar... Really familiar. Squinting as he neared him, recognition soon blossomed within his blue eyes and an excited 'mrrp' left him. "Cricketsting! Hello, hello! Welcome to StarClan!" Oh, shoot. Wait. That was probably terrifying. "Oh! Just in a dream, though! You're not actually dead. At least, I don't think you are. You don't have stars in your fur, or anything, and something tells me I would know if you had died, seeing as I have and... yeah." Now he was rambling, to which Dustymoth shook his head with a chuckle. "How are you doing??"

[ @Dirtfur THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE HERE IS THE PROMISED REPLY i'll have to re-read the plot but this will be the one where dusty reveals familiar stuff to cricket correct?? ]
Where was he? Did he die in his sleep? Is this StarClan? A black void of nothingnes-

Cricketsting twirled his neck around and spotted a cat with stars dappled over their pelt. “I’m Cricket-” he would’ve said, but the StarClan warrior blabbered onwards, leaving the living tomcat groaning and frowned. Did StarClan send him to The Dark Forest where his punishment would be a random cat talking his ear off? If Dustymoth didn’t have the sparkles, Cricketsting would be convinced otherwise.

It seemed like the second tomcat realized how much he talked on for. Good, now Cricketsting can think in peace. He looked around the void again. The shadows that plagued every wall and corner, even the roof, were lightened by nothing but what could be magical forces. A dream, huh?

Gray eyes -glowing with annoyance- back to Dustymoth. “I’m umm, doing al-light?” Cricketsting smirked, but worry only made his grin edgy. “Why am I here?” muttered the RiverClan warrior.

[ yup, Dustymoth reveals Cricket's true past]

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word