Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 06:57 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:56 PM
Next Up Forever! [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 06:56 PM
Vinepaw Training
Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:45 PM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by Mizu
Today 06:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 18th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Ivybreeze walked mournfully into ShadowClan's camp. Pine needle broke under her paws compared to Ravenwing's soft grass. She had lost her longest friend. The silver tabby's ears were pinned back as she looked around for Ravenpaw. She hated to admit it, but Ravenwing was right. She had thrown away Ravenpaw like a piece of crowfood.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old July 18th, 2017, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Ivybreeze walked mournfully into ShadowClan's camp. Pine needle broke under her paws compared to Ravenwing's soft grass. She had lost her longest friend. The silver tabby's ears were pinned back as she looked around for Ravenpaw. She hated to admit it, but Ravenwing was right. She had thrown away Ravenpaw like a piece of crowfood.
Ravenpaw stepped into camp, a small bird in his jaws, he had caught that, but had no plans on placing it in the fresh-kill pile, no, he was gonna eat it, after all, it had been quite a while since he had actually eaten something, he made his way to a shady corner of the clearing and slowly started to eat the bird he had brought back with him, his black fur making him almost hidden where he was in the camp, he only thing that made him easy to recognize was either his scent, or his eyes.
Old July 18th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Ravenpaw stepped into camp, a small bird in his jaws, he had caught that, but had no plans on placing it in the fresh-kill pile, no, he was gonna eat it, after all, it had been quite a while since he had actually eaten something, he made his way to a shady corner of the clearing and slowly started to eat the bird he had brought back with him, his black fur making him almost hidden where he was in the camp, he only thing that made him easy to recognize was either his scent, or his eyes.
Ivybreeze caught his scent and followed him, her silver fur reflecting off the sunlight. She sat in front of him and gazed at him sadly. "Ravenpaw, I'm sorry." She said, dipping her head. She stayed out of the darkness that covered him. "I was wrong." She tearfully admitted. "Ravenwing told me about how depressed you became after I left. I treated you terribly, my friend. I dont know if you will forgive me, but I'm sorry for the pain I have brought to you." She hung her head in shame, waiting to see of he would respond to her apology.

Dare me to run
Old July 18th, 2017, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Ivybreeze caught his scent and followed him, her silver fur reflecting off the sunlight. She sat in front of him and gazed at him sadly. "Ravenpaw, I'm sorry." She said, dipping her head. She stayed out of the darkness that covered him. "I was wrong." She tearfully admitted. "Ravenwing told me about how depressed you became after I left. I treated you terribly, my friend. I dont know if you will forgive me, but I'm sorry for the pain I have brought to you." She hung her head in shame, waiting to see of he would respond to her apology.
Ravenpaw gazed up at Ivybreeze, still eating a piece of his prey, he made sure to take his time, listening to her words closely, as he finally swallowed it, he decided to speak. "You think too much about yourself, like a kittypet does, you don't seem to care as much about the clan than yourself." He sighed and resumed eating. "You basically used me, I don't know if I should even accept your apologies, you don't know the pain someone goes through when something like that happens." He added, looking down.
Old July 18th, 2017, 03:40 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Lucky was certain now that there was something bothering Daypaw: that dark cloud hanging over them was some kind of deep-seated sadness. "That all sounds very difficult," Lucky commented simply, Daypaw's explanation of warriors and apprentices flitting from her mind like smoke on a windy day. She thumped her tail on the den floor, deep in thought. "And how do you like being a medicine cat?" Lucky said the words with the slow deliberateness she might have used to stalk a robin in her garden, and as soon as she had spoken, she gave her chestfur a few frantic licks, trying to hide her fear that she had offended the young cat by asking about something too personal.
Their eyes went into slits at the question, but Daypaw relaxed. "I was training to be a warrior, and some cats stripped me of my chance." they replied cooly. Normally cats would have been ecstatic to become a medcat, but Daypaw was different. It was because of Starclan that they had nightmares. It was because of Starclan that they became medcat. Was it because they wanted to be closer to daypaw so they could forgive them? Not happening. "Its okay I guess, Im stuck being here so theres really no point to complain."
Old July 18th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Ravenpaw gazed up at Ivybreeze, still eating a piece of his prey, he made sure to take his time, listening to her words closely, as he finally swallowed it, he decided to speak. "You think too much about yourself, like a kittypet does, you don't seem to care as much about the clan than yourself." He sighed and resumed eating. "You basically used me, I don't know if I should even accept your apologies, you don't know the pain someone goes through when something like that happens." He added, looking down.
"What I feel for you is real.." Ivybreeze muttered under her breath. "Ravenpaw, you brought me happiness after Lionfrost died. You were sweet, understanding, and a wonderful friend. I lost track of what is really important. And you are right; I am selfish. I want to start a new story...please." She added.

Dare me to run
Old July 18th, 2017, 04:37 PM

Quote:
"What I feel for you is real.." Ivybreeze muttered under her breath. "Ravenpaw, you brought me happiness after Lionfrost died. You were sweet, understanding, and a wonderful friend. I lost track of what is really important. And you are right; I am selfish. I want to start a new story...please." She added.
Ravenpaw gazed at the she-cat. "Yeah, but you used me to make yourself feel better because your mate died, that's not right, Ivybreeze, if you truly love someone, you don't abandon them." He mewed, eard lowered. "What do you mean by starting a new story?" He asked, meeting her gaze
Old July 18th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Ravenpaw gazed at the she-cat. "Yeah, but you used me to make yourself feel better because your mate died, that's not right, Ivybreeze, if you truly love someone, you don't abandon them." He mewed, eard lowered. "What do you mean by starting a new story?" He asked, meeting her gaze
Ivybreeze whimpered as he scolded her. "I-I wanted to start fresh. And I thought that I should start by apologizing to you." She admitted. She wanted him in her life once he was a warrior. And maybe someday, she could return to Ravenwing to apologize.

Dare me to run
Old July 18th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The smile on his maw made her know that her attempt to make him feel better was successful and the warrior purred, nuzzling her mate gently with a softened expression on her face. “I’ll do anything to make you happy, you know that.” Blackfrost murmured to his words, cuddling with Crowhawk in the warmth of their nest together. Here, there were no outside troubles or stresses, just the two of them together where there was only love and comfort. The long-furred female was now awake and knew that by now she wouldn’t fall back asleep for awhile yet, so she stayed awake with him, giving the tom-cat a loving lick on his muzzle.
Crowhawk laid there in his nest comforted by his mate's words. The lick she gave him added more security to his dream now. He was relaxed and warm. He thought she was going to go back to sleep, but when she didn't after a while, he stood up and stretched. "I can't lay here all day. I need to do something." He looked down at her and prodded her lightly with a smile. "And what are you going to do you lazy bee-brain?" He teased lightly. "Just gonna lay there and not help the clan?"
Old July 18th, 2017, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Ivybreeze whimpered as he scolded her. "I-I wanted to start fresh. And I thought that I should start by apologizing to you." She admitted. She wanted him in her life once he was a warrior. And maybe someday, she could return to Ravenwing to apologize.
"Fine..." Was the only thing the young tom said, though he was a lot less confident than before, that was for sure, he had been abandonned by the she-cat and now she was there, telling hm that she wanted to start over from scratch, he didn't know how to feel about that for now, ir was weird, for sure.
Closed Thread