Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:30 AM
LF Rainyday art
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 08:29 AM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by Blazing
Today 08:21 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 08:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 20th, 2020, 11:06 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago0n View Post
Chickadeekit sat alone. Dawnstripe was scary. (open if anyone wants to rp)
Bearsound padded up to the kit,
“C’mon, we’re headed to a new camp, If you want to stay behind and become a rouge, that’s on you, but if not, follow me. If you get tired I’ll carry you,” He said this quickly, he wasn’t going to take the kit if it didn’t want to come, but if it did it would have to choose now.
Old September 20th, 2020, 11:35 AM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Marigoldpaw stood up and padded towards Dawnstar. Can’t believe we’re going back to the old camp....I barely remember it anymore. Just....some memories...but much better memories then Icestars death. The golden furred she cat padded after Dawnstar.

Old September 20th, 2020, 12:08 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
Bearsound padded up to the kit,
“C’mon, we’re headed to a new camp, If you want to stay behind and become a rouge, that’s on you, but if not, follow me. If you get tired I’ll carry you,” He said this quickly, he wasn’t going to take the kit if it didn’t want to come, but if it did it would have to choose now.
Chickadeekit padded after the warrior, not wanting to be left behind. "I'm coming!"
Old September 20th, 2020, 01:01 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashpenblaze View Post
"Because I do." Ashpenblaze noticed Riverkit talking to someone and listened.

@Neon Lights
@Shadowpaw234
She flicked her tail and said nothing
Old September 20th, 2020, 02:00 PM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeppermintRabbit View Post
Scorchstrike was still bleeding out on the ground.
"I'm worried about her Irisflame" Springing mewed "Is she gonna be okay?"
@Moon Lily
Old September 20th, 2020, 02:28 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Cougar @Trouble @Bramblefire01
Beastspark was pleased to see that Doetuft was up and talking and hitting Irisflame. The two acted like sisters which made Beastspark want to scold the pair and tell them to be nice to each. He'd like to say it was a fatherly instinct, but he'd probably sound like a nagging mother. So he kept quiet for now.
Dawnstripe announcement that they were moving camp didn't sit well with him, but he was pretty sure that Icestar had plans to move the camp before so wasn't going to protest, not with her eyes looking all squirrelly.

That didn't stop a few from protesting though, seeing as Dawnstripe wasn't going to answer them and wasn't slowing down, he stepped up to try and keep the peace while they still had it.

"Sparklight, as much as I hate to admit it," he growled with some reluctance as he padded away from others to stand beside the she-cat. "Dawnstripe's right, if we move camp it less like for the other clans to come and raid us again. Safer, I suppose." The number of raids ShadowClan has dealt with was quite a lot, they went through quite a few under Icestar's leadership.

"We're not losing our territory, we're just moving camp." He answered Buckantler.

"I'll stay behind and direct any cats that aren't here." Beastspark added to Darkflower, glad to see that she was concerned about that. "I know it's rough, but for now we're going to have endure. Don't rile her up and don't give her a reason to hurt you." The former deputy told them gloomily. They all endured Icestar now they'd have to do the same with Dawnstripe and pray to StarClan that they're next leader was someone with a reasonable mind and a kinder heart.
Old September 20th, 2020, 03:48 PM
Picrew (c) FluffyPawHeart

My Mood: Distracted

@Mumble

Hearing Thistlethorn’s voice raised in a chant and noticing the following gesture out of the corner of his eye, Finpaw - still swept up in the mayhem - followed the warrior’s lead. “Dawnstar! Dawnstar!” he cheered, against a sea of cacophonous noise. Dawnstar!

When Dawnstripe next began speaking, Finpaw quickly silenced himself. Finally, at least, it seemed the atmosphere had somewhat calmed, that Dawnstripe had wrestled some order back into their ranks. So their first mission would be to find a new camp? That was good. That was easy. Finpaw could help with that- and use it to distract himself from having to think to much about all that had transpired today.

Finpaw trotted after Dawnstripe alongside the rest of his clanmates, ignoring the prickling of nerves in his golden pelt.
Old September 20th, 2020, 06:59 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

well that’d certainly escalated quickly. at least she’d been right not to take ‘i’m fine’ at face-value? dreamcloud wasn’t really sure she wanted to be right, seeing as… well. y’know. it meant.. all of that. alas, she sat for a second and wondered what to say in response. was there a way she could turn all of that into a ‘great’? it wasn’t really something she could do — it was something thornie would have to work on, right? dreamcloud couldn’t change a cat’s feelings. which.. reminded her of something else, but that wasn’t the point of this conversation. “well.” how to word, how to word..

no, you’re right to have your doubts!! although i’d hope you didn’t doubt me because i’m mostly alright-ish in general or at least i hope i am but having doubts are alright and your doubts are alright but — y’know, neverminddd. in all honesty? i probably can’t.. do it alone! but i can most certainly try to do something. so……. is there anythin’ specific that’s got ya feelin all.. that?” she asked, her tone prompting. she needed to know if there was a cause, a root, a source for all of those feelings. that was important information, right? what was she even trying to do — therapy? it was okay for thornscratch to not be okay, but dreamcloud wanted to help somehow. she’d do whatever she could. sure, thornscratch’s feelings were hers to know, understand, deal with, etc. but that didn’t mean dreamcloud couldn’t try to figure out a way to help thornscratch feel less.. like that. she’d think of it as.. just being a good neighbor, instead of thinking of it as getting all up in thornie’s business!
// @Lynxpaw
Old September 20th, 2020, 07:55 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Windstrike
[OPEN]

The cream tom slithered out of the warriors den tiredly, trying to come up with a reasonable excuse to go back to sleep as he headed to the fresh kill pile. He had been sleeping all day though so he had to get up or he'd never get to sleep later in the night. Sighing and pushing aside a weird looking mouse and picked out a small lizard from the pile. Windstrike would usually just go out and hunt for himself but he needed a good stretch first and he was feeling extra lazy today. Glancing around the clearing, he decided to plop down by the entry to the nursery, listening to the whining kits within with a satisfied smirk as he too a bite of his prey. Seemed like another dull day in Shadowclan.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old September 20th, 2020, 09:02 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Russetpaw paused. "I don't know much fighting moves clan cats use but I'll try to go easy on you" the molly told Pinepaw. She stood up, springing into a battle crouch, tensed and ready to pounce.

[ @Bread ]
Closed Thread