Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 01:42 PM
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by paris
Today 01:19 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 01:17 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 01:15 PM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 01:11 PM

Old December 28th, 2018, 01:00 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default A Love Between Trainers -Pokemon- {PRIVATE RP}

It was a busy day in Hearthome City in the Sinnoh Region, with people and Pokemon filling the streets. It was dark out, and nighttime was usually the busiest time for popular cities like this. In the midst of all this was a tall teenage boy, walking along with long strides . His blond hair was covered by his cat eared black hoodie, and his chocolate brown eyes were scanning around him. Where did she go...? He had been searching for his Absol for the past hour. She was always running off somewhere , curious about everything . He was getting frustrated.

Suddenly , the Hoppip perched atop his head tapped him with a paw before trilling lightly and pointing with the leafs atop her head. Suki smiled and looked in the direction the Grass-and-Flying-Type was indicating. Kuro, his Zorotales, was gazing in the same direction, just silently gazing, staying beside her trainer. Up ahead, the Dark-Type was half buried in an overturned trash can, her tail wagging happily. Suki burst out laughing as he ran up to the Absol, gently grasping her collar in one hand and using his other arm to wrap around her torso. He gently pulled her out. "C'mon, Night. I think you know better, silly goose." the Pokemon purred before playfully leaning into her Trainer, knocking him over with her heavy weight. Suki burst out laughing and gently pushed at her until she jumped to her paws, tail wagging again. That was when Suki noticed the apple in Night's jaws. He chuckled and reached out to gently pluck the fruit from her mouth. "Huh... so that was what you were after... it's a perfectly good apple. Who'd want to throw it away...?" he shrugged and gave it back to Night before standing up. He reached into his bag for cleansing wipes and started to wipe down Night's fur as she ate . Meanwhile, Kuro stood by , her tails sweeping around her mystically.

Suki finished just as Night had finished eating, and he gazed down at the Dark-Type. "Now, don't go running off again, or you'll go in your Poke Ball. I don't want to lose you again." He then chuckled and ruffled her head. She purred and stuck close to his side as the sixteen year old began to walk along, weaving among the people. He was on his way to the Contest Hall, just to see how much it had changed over the years. Since he and his team had returned to Sinnoh from Alola last week , he had travelled from Canalave City to here. He also had an old friend who lived here, who went by the name of Bebe. She had been the one to give him Drake, his Leafeon , while he had still been an Eevee. Apparently, she had also designed the PC Storage System for Sinnoh all those years ago when he had first arrived here on his journey. But, so much has changed about Sinnoh. It just wasn't the same.

Suki was about to turn a corner when he saw a girl up ahead, looking lost. Maybe she needs help...? Sighing , Suki went up to her. "Um, Miss? Do you need help with anything?" he asked her, keeping a few feet distance away. He was a bit claustrophobic at times, and didn't feel comfortable getting close to a person he doesn't really know. He felt something touch his leg and glanced down to see a Vaporeon rubbing against his shin. He smiled and reached a hand down to pat it's head. Meanwhile, Kuro stood back behind Suki, gazing silently at the new person. She then turned up her nose and turned away from the girl. Suki chuckled. "Uh... sorry about Kuro. She's... shall I say... indifferent about other people. She only bonds with me, unfortunately." he glanced to where Night was now happily talking to the Vaporeon. The two seemed to be in a sort of conversation. "But Night, there... she's quite... friendly. Probably too naive for her own good. I always think one day she's going to be friendly towards the wrong kind of person. But she's actually quite relentless in battle." he smiled up at the girl. "I'm Suki, at your service. May I ask what your name would be?"

@Neko*Wolf

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; December 28th, 2018 at 01:01 PM.
Old January 1st, 2019, 09:17 AM
:P

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: A Love Between Trainers -Pokemon- {PRIVATE RP}

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
It was a busy day in Hearthome City in the Sinnoh Region, with people and Pokemon filling the streets. It was dark out, and nighttime was usually the busiest time for popular cities like this. In the midst of all this was a tall teenage boy, walking along with long strides . His blond hair was covered by his cat eared black hoodie, and his chocolate brown eyes were scanning around him. Where did she go...? He had been searching for his Absol for the past hour. She was always running off somewhere , curious about everything . He was getting frustrated.

Suddenly , the Hoppip perched atop his head tapped him with a paw before trilling lightly and pointing with the leafs atop her head. Suki smiled and looked in the direction the Grass-and-Flying-Type was indicating. Kuro, his Zorotales, was gazing in the same direction, just silently gazing, staying beside her trainer. Up ahead, the Dark-Type was half buried in an overturned trash can, her tail wagging happily. Suki burst out laughing as he ran up to the Absol, gently grasping her collar in one hand and using his other arm to wrap around her torso. He gently pulled her out. "C'mon, Night. I think you know better, silly goose." the Pokemon purred before playfully leaning into her Trainer, knocking him over with her heavy weight. Suki burst out laughing and gently pushed at her until she jumped to her paws, tail wagging again. That was when Suki noticed the apple in Night's jaws. He chuckled and reached out to gently pluck the fruit from her mouth. "Huh... so that was what you were after... it's a perfectly good apple. Who'd want to throw it away...?" he shrugged and gave it back to Night before standing up. He reached into his bag for cleansing wipes and started to wipe down Night's fur as she ate . Meanwhile, Kuro stood by , her tails sweeping around her mystically.

Suki finished just as Night had finished eating, and he gazed down at the Dark-Type. "Now, don't go running off again, or you'll go in your Poke Ball. I don't want to lose you again." He then chuckled and ruffled her head. She purred and stuck close to his side as the sixteen year old began to walk along, weaving among the people. He was on his way to the Contest Hall, just to see how much it had changed over the years. Since he and his team had returned to Sinnoh from Alola last week , he had travelled from Canalave City to here. He also had an old friend who lived here, who went by the name of Bebe. She had been the one to give him Drake, his Leafeon , while he had still been an Eevee. Apparently, she had also designed the PC Storage System for Sinnoh all those years ago when he had first arrived here on his journey. But, so much has changed about Sinnoh. It just wasn't the same.

Suki was about to turn a corner when he saw a girl up ahead, looking lost. Maybe she needs help...? Sighing , Suki went up to her. "Um, Miss? Do you need help with anything?" he asked her, keeping a few feet distance away. He was a bit claustrophobic at times, and didn't feel comfortable getting close to a person he doesn't really know. He felt something touch his leg and glanced down to see a Vaporeon rubbing against his shin. He smiled and reached a hand down to pat it's head. Meanwhile, Kuro stood back behind Suki, gazing silently at the new person. She then turned up her nose and turned away from the girl. Suki chuckled. "Uh... sorry about Kuro. She's... shall I say... indifferent about other people. She only bonds with me, unfortunately." he glanced to where Night was now happily talking to the Vaporeon. The two seemed to be in a sort of conversation. "But Night, there... she's quite... friendly. Probably too naive for her own good. I always think one day she's going to be friendly towards the wrong kind of person. But she's actually quite relentless in battle." he smiled up at the girl. "I'm Suki, at your service. May I ask what your name would be?"

@Neko*Wolf

Ami look at the young trainer, and whipered "My name is... Ami" And looked around aging."Plus I'm not lost, just looking for Eclipse and Aqua, my fusioned pokemon that are just friends" Ami said. Then she got an idea. "Flare! Come out!" She called. One sceond later a Carizard with a wrist band that holds a smooth, shiny stone popped out. Ami hoped on to it and said "If you wanna come then hop on!". She looked at Vaporeon and beconed to sit on her head.
| Huggle=>.<= |
✧*。٩(^㉨^*)و✧*。

Last edited by Senorita*Moon; January 1st, 2019 at 09:18 AM.
Old January 1st, 2019, 01:11 PM
♡♡♡

Wink Re: A Love Between Trainers -Pokemon- {PRIVATE RP}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko*Wolf View Post
Ami look at the young trainer, and whipered "My name is... Ami" And looked around aging."Plus I'm not lost, just looking for Eclipse and Aqua, my fusioned pokemon that are just friends" Ami said. Then she got an idea. "Flare! Come out!" She called. One sceond later a Carizard with a wrist band that holds a smooth, shiny stone popped out. Ami hoped on to it and said "If you wanna come then hop on!". She looked at Vaporeon and beconed to sit on her head.
Smiling, Suki stood and grinned down at her. He was pretty tall for his age, most thought he was older than he was, with him being so tall , but he didn't mind. He had been small as a kid, and bullied for it , but he grew taller in his early teens due to a growth spurt. He liked being tall much better.

Suki bowed and took Ami's hand, lightly brushing his mouth across her knuckles. Then he dipped his head , his hair hanging over his eyes. "Pleased to make your acquaintance, miss Ami." he then straightened up, gently releasing her fingers. He has always been a gentleman; he had never believed in being disrespectful towards girls.

Kitten, his Hoppip , reached out with a paw to try and touch the other trainer's head, though she couldn't quite reach. She trilled at the trainer in greeting. Suki chuckled. "Kitten is trying to get your attention. She's a sweetie, really." he takes the little pink Grass-and-Flying-Type into his arms, scratching her ears. She purred before reaching out again with a paw, this time gently resting it on Ami's arm. Suki smiled. "She definitely likes you; she's usually pretty cautious around new people." the Hoppip climbed up Suki''s arm to rest on his shoulder. Suki patted her head.

"Oh? Do you want help finding them ?" Suki asked her. She didn't seem to hear him, however , because she sent out a Charizard and climbed into it's back. Suki glanced at it. "O-oh, you're going to find them by flying around..." he glanced at Ami nervously as she suggested for him to join her. He hadn't been on a flying Pokemon since he had to release his Salamence. The Dragon-Type had wanted to return home to the mountains in Hoenn with her fellow species, after travelling with him for two years. It had been hard for both of them. He had hugged her for a whole hour, while her wings were around him, and they just spent that time together before the tearful good-bye. But, he had only flown a few times on her; he had always been fearful of flying. Just the thought of being up hundreds of feet in the air, when he could fall and break his neck... It made him feel uneasy.

He suddenly noticed the Fire-and-Flying-Type's mega stone, and he smiled."O-oh, your Charizard can Mega Evolve...? So...can Night." he nodded to where the Absol was sitting beside him. There was a band around her front leg that held an Absolite. The Dark-Type beamed proudly.

His Zorotales gently nudged him, then pointed to the Charizard with her nose. This obviously meant that he should get on the Charizard now, since Ami was waiting. Suki returned Night and Kuro before swallowing nervously. He slowly climbed onto the Charizard's back, settling behind Ami. He wasn't sure if he wanted to hold onto her, so he held on to the Charizard's back instead. Kitten floated from his shoulder onto his lap , holding tightly onto his shorts with her little paws so as not to be blown away. Suki swallowed nervously again. "Alright... I'm ready...." he said softly. He squeezed his eyes tightly shut, preparing himself for take-off.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old January 1st, 2019, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Smiling, Suki stood and grinned down at her. He was pretty tall for his age, most thought he was older than he was, with him being so tall , but he didn't mind. He had been small as a kid, and bullied for it , but he grew taller in his early teens due to a growth spurt. He liked being tall much better.

Suki bowed and took Ami's hand, lightly brushing his mouth across her knuckles. Then he dipped his head , his hair hanging over his eyes. "Pleased to make your acquaintance, miss Ami." he then straightened up, gently releasing her fingers. He has always been a gentleman; he had never believed in being disrespectful towards girls.

Kitten, his Hoppip , reached out with a paw to try and touch the other trainer's head, though she couldn't quite reach. She trilled at the trainer in greeting. Suki chuckled. "Kitten is trying to get your attention. She's a sweetie, really." he takes the little pink Grass-and-Flying-Type into his arms, scratching her ears. She purred before reaching out again with a paw, this time gently resting it on Ami's arm. Suki smiled. "She definitely likes you; she's usually pretty cautious around new people." the Hoppip climbed up Suki''s arm to rest on his shoulder. Suki patted her head.

"Oh? Do you want help finding them ?" Suki asked her. She didn't seem to hear him, however , because she sent out a Charizard and climbed into it's back. Suki glanced at it. "O-oh, you're going to find them by flying around..." he glanced at Ami nervously as she suggested for him to join her. He hadn't been on a flying Pokemon since he had to release his Salamence. The Dragon-Type had wanted to return home to the mountains in Hoenn with her fellow species, after travelling with him for two years. It had been hard for both of them. He had hugged her for a whole hour, while her wings were around him, and they just spent that time together before the tearful good-bye. But, he had only flown a few times on her; he had always been fearful of flying. Just the thought of being up hundreds of feet in the air, when he could fall and break his neck... It made him feel uneasy.

He suddenly noticed the Fire-and-Flying-Type's mega stone, and he smiled."O-oh, your Charizard can Mega Evolve...? So...can Night." he nodded to where the Absol was sitting beside him. There was a band around her front leg that held an Absolite. The Dark-Type beamed proudly.

His Zorotales gently nudged him, then pointed to the Charizard with her nose. This obviously meant that he should get on the Charizard now, since Ami was waiting. Suki returned Night and Kuro before swallowing nervously. He slowly climbed onto the Charizard's back, settling behind Ami. He wasn't sure if he wanted to hold onto her, so he held on to the Charizard's back instead. Kitten floated from his shoulder onto his lap , holding tightly onto his shorts with her little paws so as not to be blown away. Suki swallowed nervously again. "Alright... I'm ready...." he said softly. He squeezed his eyes tightly shut, preparing himself for take-off.

"Kay, now hold on tight... becuase I can just mega evolve." She said and held her neaklace. "Flare!
Mega Evolve!
" She called and a glow suddenly appeared. Ami beamed proudly as her Charizard became Mega Charizard X. Flare suddenly took off and Ami looked below. "Va Va!" Ami's Vapeoreon, Ripple said. "Hu? Uh, are you okay?" Ami asked. She looked at Suki then noticed something coming from behind. "Ek! Duck!" She yelled as a flock of Swana's passed by.

(You really write a lot! Though I can read really fast @Rosepelt145)
| Huggle=>.<= |
✧*。٩(^㉨^*)و✧*。

Last edited by Senorita*Moon; January 1st, 2019 at 06:55 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 11:37 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
"Kay, now hold on tight... becuase I can just mega evolve." She said and held her neaklace. "Flare!
Mega Evolve!
" She called and a glow suddenly appeared. Ami beamed proudly as her Charizard became Mega Charizard X. Flare suddenly took off and Ami looked below. "Va Va!" Ami's Vapeoreon, Ripple said. "Hu? Uh, are you okay?" Ami asked. She looked at Suki then noticed something coming from behind. "Ek! Duck!" She yelled as a flock of Swana's passed by.

(You really write a lot! Though I can read really fast @Rosepelt145)
((Yeah, I'm an advanced role player since I've been rping for years , so I tend to make my posts pretty long xD I'll try to match my post length to yours so it's easier to reply to))

Suki gasped as the Charizard took flight, he wasn't sure now if this had been the best idea, he blinked his eyes open as Ami spoke to him , he just vigorously shook his head , he was not okay, but there wasn't anything they could do now, Suki closed his eyes tightly shut again , trying to be brave. "Don't look down... Don't look down..." he took deep breaths, trying to ease the naseua, as Ami suddenly yelled out Duck, Suki suddenly opened his eyes, glancing around. "Ducks? Where ?" he cried out as the flock of Swanna flew past them , and he quickly ducked his head, he glanced at Ami. "You meant duck down! You should've been more specific, crazy girl!" he laughed and felt better now... As long as he was careful not to look down.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old January 3rd, 2019, 12:06 PM

"
Quote:
((Yeah, I'm an advanced role player since I've been rping for years , so I tend to make my posts pretty long xD I'll try to match my post length to yours so it's easier to reply to))

Suki gasped as the Charizard took flight, he wasn't sure now if this had been the best idea, he blinked his eyes open as Ami spoke to him , he just vigorously shook his head , he was not okay, but there wasn't anything they could do now, Suki closed his eyes tightly shut again , trying to be brave. "Don't look down... Don't look down..." he took deep breaths, trying to ease the naseua, as Ami suddenly yelled out Duck, Suki suddenly opened his eyes, glancing around. "Ducks? Where ?" he cried out as the flock of Swanna flew past them , and he quickly ducked his head, he glanced at Ami. "You meant duck down! You should've been more specific, crazy girl!" he laughed and felt better now... As long as he was careful not to look down.
(KK)

Ami laughed. Her mega charizard roared and Ami looked down. "Looks like Flare found them... fighting?" She was confused. Her charizared roared aging. "What is- duck down” She yelled as thunder was about to hit them. "Fluff, Flight! Come out!" She called out her Altaria and Dragonite. "What was- Zapados!" She ducked every attack as her pokemon attacked.
| Huggle=>.<= |
✧*。٩(^㉨^*)و✧*。

Old January 28th, 2019, 06:46 PM

@RosePelt145
| Huggle=>.<= |
✧*。٩(^㉨^*)و✧*。

Old February 4th, 2019, 07:39 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
"
(KK)

Ami laughed. Her mega charizard roared and Ami looked down. "Looks like Flare found them... fighting?" She was confused. Her charizared roared aging. "What is- duck down” She yelled as thunder was about to hit them. "Fluff, Flight! Come out!" She called out her Altaria and Dragonite. "What was- Zapados!" She ducked every attack as her pokemon attacked.

Suki frowned and, without thinking, he gently but quickly pulled Ami to his chest, wrapping one arm around her while using the other hand to pull out a Poke Ball from his belt. "Alright, Night! Come on out!" he threw the Ball and the Absol appeared, and started to fall, yet Night didn't look scared. "Now, Mega Evolve!!!" the Dark-Type suddenly glowed and a flash of light shone before fading and revealing a Mega Absol who was using her wings to keep herself afloat , she looked at her trainer expectantly, Suki grinned. "Now, use Double Team, then use Ice Fang!" Night flew close to the Zapdos, and as the Electric/Flying-Type tried to attack, the Absol suddenly multipled copies of herself that surrounded the Zapdos, who looked confused and it started attacking them, looking more confused as the copies disappeared. Suddenly, the copies all disappeared together and the real Absol launched herself at the Zapdos from behind, ice in the shape of huge fangs appearing in front of her as she lunged, and the fangs chomped down on Zapdos , causing the bird Pokemon to cry out in agony as ice appeared to spread over its wings, it now struggled to stay afloat, and while screeching, it flew off. Suddenly everything was quiet, and Suki stared where the Zapdos had flown off, not realising his arm was still around Ami, Kitten had floated up and was now atop Suki's head, Night was still gazing into the distance, a growl in her throat , she was making sure the Zapdos didn't come back. The attack had frightened and shocked everyone, it seems.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 5th, 2019, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Suki frowned and, without thinking, he gently but quickly pulled Ami to his chest, wrapping one arm around her while using the other hand to pull out a Poke Ball from his belt. "Alright, Night! Come on out!" he threw the Ball and the Absol appeared, and started to fall, yet Night didn't look scared. "Now, Mega Evolve!!!" the Dark-Type suddenly glowed and a flash of light shone before fading and revealing a Mega Absol who was using her wings to keep herself afloat , she looked at her trainer expectantly, Suki grinned. "Now, use Double Team, then use Ice Fang!" Night flew close to the Zapdos, and as the Electric/Flying-Type tried to attack, the Absol suddenly multipled copies of herself that surrounded the Zapdos, who looked confused and it started attacking them, looking more confused as the copies disappeared. Suddenly, the copies all disappeared together and the real Absol launched herself at the Zapdos from behind, ice in the shape of huge fangs appearing in front of her as she lunged, and the fangs chomped down on Zapdos , causing the bird Pokemon to cry out in agony as ice appeared to spread over its wings, it now struggled to stay afloat, and while screeching, it flew off. Suddenly everything was quiet, and Suki stared where the Zapdos had flown off, not realising his arm was still around Ami, Kitten had floated up and was now atop Suki's head, Night was still gazing into the distance, a growl in her throat , she was making sure the Zapdos didn't come back. The attack had frightened and shocked everyone, it seems.

Ami watched as her pokemon controled themselves. She remembered the times when she spent hours and hours training them. While she watched she felt arms go around. Well at least one. She looked behind her then looked back. Good, no birds. She though then seeing Suki's Absol she looked at Fluff then Flare. They nod and looked at Flight. She wasn't sure what was that for or if it was for anything, but she took out two pokeballs and returned her pokemon. She left out Fluff and Flare so she can have a little parachute using the her Altaria when Suki has her Charizard. Although she found her fusioned pokemon, they're fighting and Ami can't find the reason why.

Edit: (I'm kinda going to change Ami's Pokemon's nickname cause I made a goggle slide about Ami's pokes so I won't forget there moves and nicknames. Is that okay? )

| Huggle=>.<= |
✧*。٩(^㉨^*)و✧*。

Last edited by Senorita*Moon; February 9th, 2019 at 09:05 PM.
Old February 18th, 2019, 08:34 AM
♡♡♡

Question Re: A Love Between Trainers -Pokemon- {PRIVATE RP}

Quote:

Ami watched as her pokemon controled themselves. She remembered the times when she spent hours and hours training them. While she watched she felt arms go around. Well at least one. She looked behind her then looked back. Good, no birds. She though then seeing Suki's Absol she looked at Fluff then Flare. They nod and looked at Flight. She wasn't sure what was that for or if it was for anything, but she took out two pokeballs and returned her pokemon. She left out Fluff and Flare so she can have a little parachute using the her Altaria when Suki has her Charizard. Although she found her fusioned pokemon, they're fighting and Ami can't find the reason why.

Edit: (I'm kinda going to change Ami's Pokemon's nickname cause I made a goggle slide about Ami's pokes so I won't forget there moves and nicknames. Is that okay? )

Suki let out a sigh of relief and glanced at Ami. "Let's go down, shall we?" he was ready to get on solid ground, and he was feeling tired. He let out a yawn, stretching his arms.

((Sorry it's so short. I kinda have writer's block for this rp.

And that's perfectly fine! They're your Pokemon go ahead. ^^ ))

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; February 18th, 2019 at 08:35 AM.