Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM

Old February 15th, 2023, 05:07 PM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo Rat View Post

Lightningscar || She/Her || Shadowclan

Lightningscar frowned, “There is no need to apologize young one. Do you know their clan or what they looked like dear?” Her yellow gaze drifted behind Willowpaw as she thought. The molly flicked her tail. She felt sympathy towards the young she-cat.

"I only recall they had black fur and...uhm..Green eyes?" she said, trying to brainstorm the cats looks. "They had long fangs too.." She whispered. The scars of where her stomach was slit glistened with her white fur in the foggy terain.

[ The cat is DeathWish, speak with them for permission to haunt them first ]
Old February 15th, 2023, 05:22 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto! View Post

"I only recall they had black fur and...uhm..Green eyes?" she said, trying to brainstorm the cats looks. "They had long fangs too.." She whispered. The scars of where her stomach was slit glistened with her white fur in the foggy terain.

[ The cat is DeathWish, speak with them for permission to haunt them first ]

Lightningscar || She/her || Shadowclan

Lightningscar frowned, "Ah, that sounds like Deathwish." The now dead Shadowclan warrior flexed her claws in the ground. Her yellow gaze scanned the scar on Willowpaw's stomach. That's just cruel, and only an apprentice too.
[I will, what is their username?]

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old February 15th, 2023, 05:28 PM
silly billy!!

Quote:

Lightningscar frowned, "Ah, that sounds like Deathwish." The now dead Shadowclan warrior flexed her claws in the ground. Her yellow gaze scanned the scar on Willowpaw's stomach. That's just cruel, and only an apprentice too.
[I will, what is their username?]

"Deathwish? But...I remember now..He said we were training and then he...He said that their was no prey so it had to be me.." She muttered, her eyes watering with tears. "I didnt wanna be prey!" She cried

[ @MangoLovesCheese ]
Old February 15th, 2023, 06:22 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by canineantics View Post
SPROUTKIT
⸻⸻⸻
Within the confines of a nursery-like den, the small floppy-eared kitten was sitting happily in the corner, pawing at the shimmery, star-bathed blades of grass that were in front of him. This place was so much more unique and bright compared to how things were in RiverClan. He just wished his mom could see how cool his new home was now that Sproutkit was getting properly settled in. Although he had made many brand new friends during his stay, the tiny tom did miss Lilycreek dearly. Maybe someday, he could try and visit her. Or maybe she would visit him! Could she do that? Could he do that? He had never really asked anyone, or even attempted such a thing before. Perhaps it was something he could do soon, once he felt like attempting such a grand adventure as that one. Maybe Sproutkit would ask his ThunderClan friend for help.

Unaware that he was, in fact, being stared at by another kitten in the same vicinity, the brown-furred bobtailed tom jumped ever so slightly in surprise, whipping his head up from where he had been staring off into nothing. His emerald-hued eyes were met with another young kitten, with a golden pelt, who held herself high with a whole lot of pride. Sproutkit’s jaw parted to display a small, silent look of awe. “Me?” He'd only mouth, staring wide-eyed as she listed off the offer of a hunting lesson in exchange for swimming. Scrambling to his paws, the floppy-eared kitten nodded with great enthusiasm, "Yes, yes! Of course, lead the way!" Sproutkit had never met this feline before, but she certainly acted important, so she had to be, right? Maybe she was some kind of ancient clan leader, like Pikestar is, something like that. "What's your name?" He mewed, whiskers twitching, "My name's Sproutkit!" His nub tail flicked back and forth as he eagerly awaited her next move.

Goodness, this was rather exciting, wasn't it?
⸻⸻⸻

"Of course you! Who else?"
The little kit before her looked quite baffled at her approach - and of course, who wouldn't be? But there weren't any others around, so! It drew a light mussing from the golden kit who sat back, swaying left to right while observing the baby (he might be a little older than her but that wasn't important!! She was technically much, much older than him so, heh). But, oh! Frankly, Goldenkit would have expected him to be really shy and quiet and barely talk, kind of like her silly little brother, but no. The fellow child scrambled up and practically blew her over with his excitement, drawing only more excitement from Goldenkit herself too. Her eyes quite literally lit up and she rose to her paws, chest puffing up in pride - he told her to lead the way! Only leaders led the way, of course! And that was she, a leader (figuratively) - being seen as such was so amusing and brought her much joy in this gloomy, though starlit place. So lead the way she would!
"Follow me!"
The fallen kit declared with pride and excitement all mixing within her tummy, eyes glancing back at the kitten at her side, she began her march out of the dark and admittedly comfortable den. Though never as comfortable as her old nest.

Imagine her happiness when she learned the little floppy eared kitten had a name - Sproutkit! She never knew a Sproutkit before, but the name sounded cute. Like a little Sprout, she found it fitting.
"Well I'm Golden-"
Pause. Golden what? She was Goldenkit of course, by birth, but she was meant to be Goldenstar now! But peering at Sproutkit's face, he seemed really gullible. She always did wonder: what would happen if she actually made someone believe her name was Goldenstar, leader of RiverClan? She never thought about it much, really. It seemed like a given to her but, well. If there was one thing she learned from her baby brother it was that... Actually, she didn't know. She learned a lot from him some (him more from her though)but she didn't feel like getting punted by one of the previous leaders for spreading misinformation to gullible children (even if it should be true).
"Goldenstarkit!"
She finally declared, taking a moment to stand still and raise a paw to her chest, bowing lightly with a bright grin.
"Now come on!"

Without so much as waiting on a reply, Goldenkit bounded off to a corner of camp. Naturally she couldn't take the baby into the territory if she hadn't shown him the basics first, so!
"Okay, look;"
She crouched low, tail levelled and belly just above the ground. Her paws were located under her shoulders and overall she performed what had to be a perfect crouch.
"Any hunter needs to know how to crouch, like this; if you go too low, prey might hear you - and if you go too high, it might see you."
She'd paid excellent attention to her mother's classes, this was going to be a breeze!

Old February 15th, 2023, 06:32 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

@Pluto! @Emo Rat
Whats up? Perm for Deadwish to haunt who?)
Old February 15th, 2023, 08:26 PM
Lover's Rock

Quote:

"Deathwish? But...I remember now..He said we were training and then he...He said that their was no prey so it had to be me.." She muttered, her eyes watering with tears. "I didnt wanna be prey!" She cried

[ @MangoLovesCheese ]

Lightningscar yowled with rage.
“That foolish warrior! You are not prey! He is a liar dear young one,” she felt horrible for the apprentice. How dare Deathwish do this to a poor apprentice, especially one that was of his own clan?

(Thanks ima vm them and ask)

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old February 15th, 2023, 08:42 PM
silly billy!!

Quote:

Lightningscar yowled with rage.
“That foolish warrior! You are not prey! He is a liar dear young one,” she felt horrible for the apprentice. How dare Deathwish do this to a poor apprentice, especially one that was of his own clan?

(Thanks ima vm them and ask)

"I remember before..." She cut herself off on that part, continuing after a silent minute. "Before it went dark he was...he was asked if he was..loyal to someone?" She explained
Old February 15th, 2023, 08:47 PM
Lover's Rock

Quote:

"I remember before..." She cut herself off on that part, continuing after a silent minute. "Before it went dark he was...he was asked if he was..loyal to someone?" She explained

Lightningscar raised a brow in question to what the apprentice was saying.
“Huh? Has he ever mention something to you about a err Dark Forest?” her voice squeaked when she said Dark Forest. The warrior was hoping he hadn’t. In the moonlight the scar across her face was visible. Her greyish fur gleamed and sparkled in the night, the stars showing in her pelt.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Last edited by Kaybug.; February 15th, 2023 at 08:48 PM.
Old February 15th, 2023, 08:57 PM
silly billy!!

Quote:

Lightningscar raised a brow in question to what the apprentice was saying.
“Huh? Has he ever mention something to you about a err Dark Forest?” her voice squeaked when she said Dark Forest. The warrior was hoping he hadn’t. In the moonlight the scar across her face was visible. Her greyish fur gleamed and sparkled in the night, the stars showing in her pelt.

"What..Whats the Dark forest?" She asked, Willowpaw was young, to be fair she only started her training a moon ago.
Old February 15th, 2023, 09:05 PM
Lover's Rock

Quote:

"What..Whats the Dark forest?" She asked, Willowpaw was young, to be fair she only started her training a moon ago.

“Never mind young one, it’s where all the evil cats go,” Lightningscar spoke. She was one of the older cats in StarClan, been here for a while.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters