Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM

Old November 30th, 2017, 03:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post
Mildpaw made his way through the starclan camp, Morningkit walking behind him. The apprentice was always being followed by the kit. He never really minded the younger cat being next to him. "Hey where do you want to go? What do you want to do?" asked Mildpaw, stopping to face Morningkit. He watched as the kit ran into the back of his legs. "Hey pay attention to where your walking!" growled the tom, playfully. Mildpaw gave his chest fur a few licks, a purr rising in his throat as he looked at Morningkit. Do you think we'll ever be able to be together even though we're dead." wondered Mildpaw.

Morningkit looked up at the older cat with a shrug. "Who knows. Starclan is a place of miracles. Maybe there will be a chance for us to be with each other." replied Morningkit, a purr also in her throat. The kit placed her tail next to Mildpaw's. She touched her nose to his cheek. After a while she got up looking around at the other cats around the two. She didn't want nobody to see her. She was with a former Thunderclan tom when she was once a Shadowclan cat. It would never truely work with one another being together. What would their families think about them being together? What about Haypaw? What would they think?
Ivypaw saw the two,” E-Excuse me. Is this really Starclan.” She cringed as she awaited the answer.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 30th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Ivypaw saw the two,” E-Excuse me. Is this really Starclan.” She cringed as she awaited the answer.
Mildpaw and Morningkit glanced over at Ivypaw. "Yes it is." they both replied at the same time. The two looked at each other, scooting away from one another.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 30th, 2017, 03:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Mildpaw and Morningkit glanced over at Ivypaw. "Yes it is." they both replied at the same time. The two looked at each other, scooting away from one another.
Ivypaw frowned,” Darn it. I was wishing this was a dream...please tell me I’m here to get a prophecy not because I died.” She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 30th, 2017, 05:59 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Ivypaw stood in the camp her eyes wide. This is a dream. A starclan cat needs to speak to me. I’m not dead. No way. I’m not dead! Death is impossible, right? I was only bleeding severely. I couldn’t die from that could I? she blinked awaiting the cat who’d tell her a prophecy,” I’M WAITING FOR MY PROPHECY! YOU COULD BE FASTER!” She shouted rather annoyed unaware that she was dead @seasalt
The thin black she-cat was watching the apprentice from afar, amber-yellow optics lit with amusement, but irritated. Amused, that they were unaware of their doom that had just happened moments ago. Irritated, that they were so impatient. Patience is key. And, Shallowfall never knew of any prophecy, but.. did that really matter? Not by much for the she-cat. The she-cat decided to approach the apprentice, "Well, it seems you are in quite a predicament here dear." The thin black cat had a serious edge to her, but seemed to be on the thoughtful side at the moment, though her eyes were lit up with amusement. This was going to be a job. "Impatient, impatient. StarClan doesn't give prophecies to just any cat at the random, if you were in a prophecy, you wouldn't be dead, wouldn't you?" Shallowfall was getting straight the point, blunt as it were. She wasn't going to not tell her straight up. It was better to tell the she-cat, anyways. This would be very irritating.
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
The thin black she-cat was watching the apprentice from afar, amber-yellow optics lit with amusement, but irritated. Amused, that they were unaware of their doom that had just happened moments ago. Irritated, that they were so impatient. Patience is key. And, Shallowfall never knew of any prophecy, but.. did that really matter? Not by much for the she-cat. The she-cat decided to approach the apprentice, "Well, it seems you are in quite a predicament here dear." The thin black cat had a serious edge to her, but seemed to be on the thoughtful side at the moment, though her eyes were lit up with amusement. This was going to be a job. "Impatient, impatient. StarClan doesn't give prophecies to just any cat at the random, if you were in a prophecy, you wouldn't be dead, wouldn't you?" Shallowfall was getting straight the point, blunt as it were. She wasn't going to not tell her straight up. It was better to tell the she-cat, anyways. This would be very irritating.
Ivypaw stuttered,” So if I’m not getting a prophecy,am I getting an omen? Did something happen to Snowstar and you don’t think Passionblaze is fit to be leader and you are going to give me nine lives? Am I suppose to train under Caliapaw as a Medicine Cat? Am I to be warned of something?” She couldn’t figure it out Patience. Starclan cats talk in riddles. The last thing you would think had happened to her was death.

Old December 1st, 2017, 06:22 PM
constantly tired

Quote:
Ivypaw stuttered,” So if I’m not getting a prophecy,am I getting an omen? Did something happen to Snowstar and you don’t think Passionblaze is fit to be leader and you are going to give me nine lives? Am I suppose to train under Caliapaw as a Medicine Cat? Am I to be warned of something?” She couldn’t figure it out Patience. Starclan cats talk in riddles. The last thing you would think had happened to her was death.
The thin she-cat scoffed at the question, a light chuckle coming out of her a moment, before her sharp amber-yellow optics stared at Ivypaw like she had grown two more legs, or two more tails, as if she was mad, typical of the she-cat, she was for logic and something that made sense, and to her, what the apprentice had just said was absolute nonsense. She never expected a ThunderClan cat to be this ignorant. But, most ThunderClan cat's were to be assumed as wanting to be the special ones in her eyes. It was a bit amusing. "No omens dear, and I believe Passionblaze is very much fit to be leader. The medicine cat apprentice is still young as well, so it would not be wise to get her an apprentice so soon." Shallowfall wouldn't answer the question about Snowstar, nor the question of being warned of something. This amused the elderly she-cat quite a bit, the apprentice thinking she could be leader, when she couldn't be, because she was.. not alive anymore. "You must be quite naive to not reason what had just happened to you, but.. hopefully, you'll figure yourself out soon. My death was something I stubbornly refused to believe, but.. it happened. And you will realize it soon enough, I don't blame you though." The StarClan cat's tone was very calm, but held an irritated edge to it. Shallowfall was known to be a calm cat, so it would held any cat's who knew her no surprise at all, which was not very many cats. A saddening thought. The black she-cat laid down casually, as if Ivypaw wasn't much of a concern to her, which.. she wasn't much of a concern. "You will not be leaving any time soon, anyways." The tone in her voice was also very casual, but held a sympathetic edge to it.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The thin she-cat scoffed at the question, a light chuckle coming out of her a moment, before her sharp amber-yellow optics stared at Ivypaw like she had grown two more legs, or two more tails, as if she was mad, typical of the she-cat, she was for logic and something that made sense, and to her, what the apprentice had just said was absolute nonsense. She never expected a ThunderClan cat to be this ignorant. But, most ThunderClan cat's were to be assumed as wanting to be the special ones in her eyes. It was a bit amusing. "No omens dear, and I believe Passionblaze is very much fit to be leader. The medicine cat apprentice is still young as well, so it would not be wise to get her an apprentice so soon." Shallowfall wouldn't answer the question about Snowstar, nor the question of being warned of something. This amused the elderly she-cat quite a bit, the apprentice thinking she could be leader, when she couldn't be, because she was.. not alive anymore. "You must be quite naive to not reason what had just happened to you, but.. hopefully, you'll figure yourself out soon. My death was something I stubbornly refused to believe, but.. it happened. And you will realize it soon enough, I don't blame you though." The StarClan cat's tone was very calm, but held an irritated edge to it. Shallowfall was known to be a calm cat, so it would held any cat's who knew her no surprise at all, which was not very many cats. A saddening thought. The black she-cat laid down casually, as if Ivypaw wasn't much of a concern to her, which.. she wasn't much of a concern. "You will not be leaving any time soon, anyways." The tone in her voice was also very casual, but held a sympathetic edge to it.
Ivypaw stammered,” Tell me clearly, as I know Starclan cats are forced to talk in riddles and all...but no ones around. Am I dead?” She asked expecting a no.

Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:57 PM
constantly tired

Quote:
Ivypaw stammered,” Tell me clearly, as I know Starclan cats are forced to talk in riddles and all...but no ones around. Am I dead?” She asked expecting a no.
Now this was amusing, and a bit irritating at the same time. "Not all StarClan cat's talk in riddles you know. Only when it's needed, when being straight to the point won't work. Prophecies are basically a riddle at times, so, only then, I suppose." The ShadowClan cat retorted with slight more irritation. "Yes, you are very, very dead. Which, is quite surprising you don't realize this yet." A very annoyed and irritated tone came from her muzzle. This apprentice was quite amusing. Really, did every cat really think she would be expected to talk in nonsense riddles? Only if it was needed but Shallowfall wanted to be straight to the point and get it over with. She was like that, quite often. She logical, reasonable. The StarClan cat had sense, unlike some cats in StarClan.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Now this was amusing, and a bit irritating at the same time. "Not all StarClan cat's talk in riddles you know. Only when it's needed, when being straight to the point won't work. Prophecies are basically a riddle at times, so, only then, I suppose." The ShadowClan cat retorted with slight more irritation. "Yes, you are very, very dead. Which, is quite surprising you don't realize this yet." A very annoyed and irritated tone came from her muzzle. This apprentice was quite amusing. Really, did every cat really think she would be expected to talk in nonsense riddles? Only if it was needed but Shallowfall wanted to be straight to the point and get it over with. She was like that, quite often. She logical, reasonable. The StarClan cat had sense, unlike some cats in StarClan.
Only one word escaped Ivypaw’s mouth,” Foxdung.” She spat then glanced up at the elder,” Sorry...Please give me one more chance before sending me off to the Dark Forest!” She had actually believed the kit-tale that if you curse in Starclan you have 10 seconds before another cat in Starclan would send you off to the Dark Forest So does my body like dissolve and reappear into the Dark Forest, sorta like how I arrived here...or is it like I’m instructed to walk to the Dark Forest. She was so scared. Her hind legs were actually trembling a little.

Old December 10th, 2017, 10:16 AM
constantly tired

Quote:
Only one word escaped Ivypaw’s mouth,” Foxdung.” She spat then glanced up at the elder,” Sorry...Please give me one more chance before sending me off to the Dark Forest!” She had actually believed the kit-tale that if you curse in Starclan you have 10 seconds before another cat in Starclan would send you off to the Dark Forest So does my body like dissolve and reappear into the Dark Forest, sorta like how I arrived here...or is it like I’m instructed to walk to the Dark Forest. She was so scared. Her hind legs were actually trembling a little.

"Sending you to the Dark Forest? What kind of nonsense is that?" The black she-cat responded, an irritated, but amused, and annoyed expression on her face, and in her amber optics. Amusing, but very, very irritating. "Only evil cats who committed bad crimes go their. You are just fine, so that is.. just absolute nonsense." All these kit tales, absolute nonsense. Shallowfall always thought so. They didn't make no sense, and could steer someone off a path where they thought of so many stupid things. Like what this kit was spewing out right at this moment. Shallowfall as a kit never believed them, never. Not at all. She had always been the logical sort as a kit, so it made sense. All these cats spew nonsense, absolute nonsense. Shallowfall thought with irritation.