Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:05 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 10:56 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:56 AM

Old April 5th, 2017, 06:01 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
Mintblossom purred "hello" she said. "Welcome to starclan"
Sparrowheart turned and saw the she-cat, smiling slightly. "Hello, thank you.." she mewed, scanning her thoughts for a reason as to why she had died and gone here so soon. The memories of the battle made her shiver, and she pushed them back and turned to the she-cat. Sparrowheart didn't know her name, she realized. " I'm Sparrowheart, what's your name?"
Old April 6th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Sparrowheart turned and saw the she-cat, smiling slightly. "Hello, thank you.." she mewed, scanning her thoughts for a
reason as to why she had died and gone here so soon. The memories of the battle made her shiver, and she pushed them back and turned to the she-cat. Sparrowheart didn't know her name, she realized. " I'm Sparrowheart, what's your name?"
"I am MintBlossom." She said. "I died in a battle. Before you were born." She said.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 7th, 2017, 02:57 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

(sorry for late reply, school :/)

Sparrowheart nodded, the shock of her death was fading as she got used to the little shines of stars in her pelt. "So, what do cats do here?" She mewed, glancing around the large mass of cats who had died and come here. She missed her Clan, but she had to get used to it, besides, StarClan wasn't that bad.
Old April 8th, 2017, 08:32 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
(sorry for late reply, school :/)

Sparrowheart nodded, the shock of her death was fading as she got used to the little shines of stars in her pelt. "So, what do cats do here?" She mewed, glancing around the large mass of cats who had died and come here. She missed her Clan, but she had to get used to it, besides, StarClan wasn't that bad.
Same :3)
"We watch over our clan and give prophecies. " she purred.
(What clan is she from?)

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 8th, 2017, 08:54 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

(I think she'd be from ThunderClan)

Sparrowheart nodded, glancing at all the other starry cats around her. 'I think i'll like it here..' she thought
Old April 8th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
(I think she'd be from ThunderClan)

Sparrowheart nodded, glancing at all the other starry cats around her. 'I think i'll like it here..' she thought
The she cat smiled"wanna hunt?" She asked

Old April 9th, 2017, 03:33 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Sparrowheart gave a small nod, hunting would clear her mind from everything that just happened. "Sure" she smiled.
Old May 9th, 2017, 08:10 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

The tall, lean lilac calico stood in the StarClan camp, her name was Ivypool The she-cat walked through the camp, purring and dipping her head in respect at some other deceased cats. She approached a sleek furred tortoiseshell and white she-cat, who turned and purred at Ivypool. "Dapplepool!" Purred Ivypool. "You've gone a long way from self-conscious little Ivypaw!" She chuckled. Ivypool nuzzled her cheek. "I asked them to honor you through my name, Dapplepool.." she admitted, the older she-cat purred. "Thank you, my kit." She licked her ear as a tiny kit rushed up.

"F-Finchkit?!" She squeaked, the reddish ginger tabby nodded, his eyes warm. "Hi, Ivypool!" He mewed, nuzzling Ivypool. Another kit and an apprentice rounded the corner. She knew her sister, Rosepaw, and Fernbranch's kit Cloudkit. Cloudkit was mute for the short time he'd lived, his gray and white fur was so puffed out it made Ivypool know he was happy to see her, and excited. Rosepaw had a more serious, concerned expression on her face. "How did you die?" She asked, everyone in the Clan new how these cats died.

Rosepaw by suffocation,
Finchkit by badgers,
Cloudkit by Greencough,
Dapplepool by murder.

"I fell off the gorge, fighting another Clan.." She admitted, remembering her death.

Her paws clung to the crumbling rocks, her pelt bristled as she yowled for help. The cat that had pushed her had no sorrow in her gaze, only slight worry. Most likely that she'd get banished. Ivypool gasped as one of her paws slipped. "HELP!" She yowled, but nobody could help. The shock of falling made her stiffen, and she fell onto the hard earth below.
Old June 7th, 2017, 09:45 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Onyx gasped, her paws clutching for the familiar terrain of the small group she belonged to. She frantically whipped her head around in search of a familiar face, even Torn would have made her feel less stressed than she was now. The only other cats who believed in StarClan, that she knew, were Limestone and Lily. "Oh please let them be able to come here!" Onyx cried out softly, deciding to explore.
Old June 14th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Sparrowheart gave a small nod, hunting would clear her mind from everything that just happened. "Sure" she smiled.
Mintblossom padded away. She broke into a run, passing trees, brambles. Frogs which shed dispised. She stopped, hearing a rabbit. Shed inched closer and sprang. Shje twisted her back and landed on the rabbit. She purred. She hurried her rabbit and padded forward to find three mice. She launched and killed them each with a bite to the neck. She picked the three mice up and padded over to her rabbit were she buried the mice.