Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Walking With Star's:...
by Zei
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:46 AM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:44 AM
WindClan Resources
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 11:41 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:40 AM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by Streamtail
Today 11:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Maplepaw giggled at the way he acted so excitedly with his bouncing, and then when he asked if she was ready to go, the pale ginger she-cat leapt up in an attempt to tackle her friend as he spoke, forelegs outstretched, though claws sheathed so that if she did actually manage to tackle Willowpaw then she wouldn't hurt him.
"Are you serious? I can't wait!" She squeaked, grinning at him. She had been so bored just a second go that any even slight probability of fun, even if she knew that this would absolutely bring fun, was like a ray of sunshine that she had felt she would chase around but never catch, like when she had done just that as a kit. The light had always managed to jump ontop of her paws before she could catch it, but other than that didn't move very much. She pulled her thoughts away from those memories and grinned at her friend again.
Willowpaw wasn't ready for the attack, and couldn't dodge it. He tensed for a heartbeat before being taken down by the other apprentice. "Yikes!" he exclaimed before laying flat on the ground. He grumbled at her weight, but could stil laugh from the scene. I guess that's a positive" he managed to breathe before rolling away and getting back on his paws. Do you feel like we're accomplishing something important too?" he asked her with a confident smile, but a little unsure why he asked in the first place. He wanted to be sure she shared this feeling with him. He had never been so determined to go somewhere since he was an apprentice, and it seemed like it could be a major discovery for the clan.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 11th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silven View Post
His eyes found them selves looking at his paws, "Yeah...My sleep wasn't that bad", He wasn't lying but he also wasn't being truly honest, in his books he had gotten better sleep then other nights but he been up most of the night staring up at the moon and wondering if he would ever be one of those stars...The little grey cat shivered as he noticed the shade he had been curled up in was cold and damp along with his bedding. He dragged himself up off his bed and achingly walked past wildpaw and into the sunned rocks just outside the den, letting the sun fill his pelt with the radiant warmth making the dew on his pelt shimmer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
"If you need dry bedding I could give you mine.."She purred, looking at the cats Moss."It must be cold. Laying in the shade and in wet moss." Wildpaw picked up her own moss and tucked it in with Frostpaw's.
Nightpaw stirred in his sleep. He heard the others talking but didn't bother to wake up. He then started to dream. Nightpaw woke up in his dream. "Nightpaw, it is me... Your mother, Ashflight...", the strange figure said. "Ashflight? Is that really you, mother? Where's father?", Nightpaw asked. "Your father is over there. By that cave.", Ashflight said. "I'm over here, Nightpaw.", his father said. "Coalfur... Are you and mother still alive or am I dreaming?", Nightpaw asked. "You're dreaming, Nightpaw. And we are in StarClan now.. But don't worry...", his parents trailed off and then the two starry figures disappeared. Nightpaw woke up, startled. He gasped, and breathed heavily. "It was just a dream, Nightpaw... Just a dream...", he told himself.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old November 11th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Idjit

@Moonfur

Old November 11th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

"Yes, Swiftfang," Burrpaw crouched, his balance even, ears pricked. Everything about him showed how alert he was. Tge apprentice regarded his mentor with calculating eyes. If he attacks me from the side, I'll roll under him and knock him off balance. If he jumps at me, I'll lunge beneath him and attack his under belly, Burrpaw calculated his responses early, anxious for the battle to begin.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old November 11th, 2016, 02:51 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Wildpaw looked over at Nightpaw."Oh hey! Your awake!"She mewed, walking over. She looked back at Frostpaw. "So you two want to train sometime soon?"She asked.
Old November 11th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Willowpaw wasn't ready for the attack, and couldn't dodge it. He tensed for a heartbeat before being taken down by the other apprentice. "Yikes!" he exclaimed before laying flat on the ground. He grumbled at her weight, but could stil laugh from the scene. I guess that's a positive" he managed to breathe before rolling away and getting back on his paws. Do you feel like we're accomplishing something important too?" he asked her with a confident smile, but a little unsure why he asked in the first place. He wanted to be sure she shared this feeling with him. He had never been so determined to go somewhere since he was an apprentice, and it seemed like it could be a major discovery for the clan.
Maplepaw paused before sitting down, curling her ginger tail around her paws.
"I hadn't really thought of it what we're doing as accomplishing something important before..." She mewed, switching from her overexcitedness to thoughtfulness in the twitch of an ear.
"So I guess that's a no." She added, turning her attention back to Willowpaw, grinning again.
"But maybe it will turn out to be!" She cocked her head slightly to the side and blinked her green eyes.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old November 11th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Wildpaw looked over at Nightpaw."Oh hey! Your awake!"She mewed, walking over. She looked back at Frostpaw. "So you two want to train sometime soon?"She asked.
"y-Yeah.", Nightpaw said, in shock since he didn't realized at first that Wildpaw was by him.

Old November 11th, 2016, 04:40 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Silverkit blinked in surprise. She wasn't used to having other cats ask her to be friends...sometimes they would offer to play with her or something, but they never really asked to be true friends...her face seemed to light up and she managed a more friendly, genuine smile. "Y-yes," She stammered. It wasn't that she was unsure of her decision- she often got nervous easily, and she seemed to be either thinking about something or being more offstandish when in reality, she was just being herself. She was very quiet and soft-spoken, instead of being more forwards. "So...what do we do now?" She asked a little awkwardly. She wasn't used to having a true friend- it was a different experience for her, and one that she wasn't likely to forget very easily. Her smile remained on her maw, and her soft ocean blue hues still had the bright light in them that showed her excitement. Although she was a little nervous that perhaps he might change his mind once he realized that she wasn't the most...exciting kit to be around. She didn't do mischievous things, like sneaking out, and she wasn't particularly friendly, energetic, or playful. But she did know how to make other cats feel better...at least, in her experience she had been pretty good at it. She raised her blue hues to meet his own once again, and her ears had gone from their original scared state to a more natural, friendly one.
Timekit instantly perked up even more when the she-kit seemed to open up a little more, like a flower blooming in beginning of the day. He certainly thought she was much more pretty when she smiled like that anyways. The tom kit didn't really feel awkwardness, so when they had slipped into silence and she randomly asked what they would do next, he hadn't felt weird at all. "Um... I usually come out here to watch the warriors because the nursery is a little boring. I haven't eaten yet, so maybe we could share something?" He asked. Usually, he shared a meal with his brother, but the sibling figured Houndkit could share with somebody else today. "Or, if you've already eaten, we could play a game!" The tabby didn't have many friends because he wasn't the most interesting of cats, he never really did anything bad, and was mostly just a rule follower. A lot of kits liked to call him a 'nark' behind his back. The only thing he had going for him was his politeness and his eagarness. So, he secretly hoped Silverkit would continue to be a friend of his. He turned his pale green hues to look around at the camp for a moment before he returned them to Silverkit's blue eyes, knowing it was etiquette to keep eye contact when you were talking to somebody.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 11th, 2016, 04:53 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Timekit instantly perked up even more when the she-kit seemed to open up a little more, like a flower blooming in beginning of the day. He certainly thought she was much more pretty when she smiled like that anyways. The tom kit didn't really feel awkwardness, so when they had slipped into silence and she randomly asked what they would do next, he hadn't felt weird at all. "Um... I usually come out here to watch the warriors because the nursery is a little boring. I haven't eaten yet, so maybe we could share something?" He asked. Usually, he shared a meal with his brother, but the sibling figured Houndkit could share with somebody else today. "Or, if you've already eaten, we could play a game!" The tabby didn't have many friends because he wasn't the most interesting of cats, he never really did anything bad, and was mostly just a rule follower. A lot of kits liked to call him a 'nark' behind his back. The only thing he had going for him was his politeness and his eagarness. So, he secretly hoped Silverkit would continue to be a friend of his. He turned his pale green hues to look around at the camp for a moment before he returned them to Silverkit's blue eyes, knowing it was etiquette to keep eye contact when you were talking to somebody.
Silverkit thought for a moment, trying to remember what she had already done that morning...as far as she could remember, she had come out here and sat in the corner that she generally stayed in, perhaps because she was too nervous to be around the more crowded part of camp. "I haven't eaten either, so sure, we could share something and then maybe play a game?" She mewed, her statement sounding more like a question. Her blue hues left his gaze, and she ducked her head slightly before raising it once more a moment later. When suggesting something, she often made it sound like that...she liked to get the other cat's approval, mainly because it was the polite thing to do, but also because she was nervous of being accused of being "forward..." something that no cat had ever called her and most likely never would. She didn't exactly fit the part of a forward cat...with her shy persona, and her way of ducking her head when she got nervous or embarrassed. "I haven't really ever...played games before, so you'll have to be patient with me, I'm probably not that good," She mewed with a nervous laugh, an uneasy smile on her maw, although she struggled to make it look more friendly. After a moment she succeeded in making it reach her eyes, her face brightening and lighting up as it had done before. She knew she looked much more approachable in that position...and friendly as well, maybe if she were to assume that expression more often she would find it easier to make friends.
Old November 12th, 2016, 08:06 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Wildpaw pawed his nose."Your sleepy too.."She giggled.