Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 11th, 2017, 07:45 AM
Ripplekit

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
"It's alright." Fang meowed, fully awake now.
Moonfur then nuzzled into Fang's chest, almost like a little kit would
Old May 11th, 2017, 08:37 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplekit View Post
Moonfur then nuzzled into Fang's chest, almost like a little kit would
Fang let out a soft purr and licked the top of Moonfur's head, smoothing down a few hairs that where sticking up.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old May 11th, 2017, 09:47 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep View Post
''Ha! Bet you Im better old tom!'' Stormheart said jokingly. She began walking, more like hopping, to the entrance.
(Would you like to move to the clearing or skip to the territory?)

"Hey, I am not old!" He said in a joking tone. A loud purr rumbled in his throat as he headed towards the entrance, along with hopping Stormheart. He couldn't help but laugh as he saw her hop her way out.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 11th, 2017, 09:50 AM
Ripplekit

Quote:
Fang let out a soft purr and licked the top of Moonfur's head, smoothing down a few hairs that where sticking up.
Moonfur then fell asleep again, finding it hard to stay awake with Fang's warmth.
Old May 11th, 2017, 11:12 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
And there it was. Leopardpaw was sure she'd already chased him off. Sighing, Leopardpaw looked down, waiting for the teasing, the taunting, the verbal abuse that was sure to come. She just had that effect. She had to learn to stand up to the bullies though. Or maybe she should leave ShadowClan. Become a kittypet. Live the easy life.

Live the easy life.

So tempting. Leopardpaw's ears twitched and she looked up, surprise flickering in her pale blue hues as she gave Smokepaw a completely bewildered look. She still couldnt understand why he wasnt taunting her yet. But maybe he wouldnt taunt her. Maybe he would be nice. He was so far. Was he okay? Could Leopardpaw let her guard down for him? Hesitating, Leopardpaw paused before allowing her lips to slowly curve upwards into a shy but grateful smile. "I..Uh, s-sure...That..That would b-be really ni-nice.." The caracal apprentice twitched her ears faintly, allowing them to slowly pick back up as she gazed at Smokepaw. She didnt know why but as soon as she actually looked him in the eyes...She felt safe. Like she could trust him. Like he wasnt like any of the others. Like...Maybe....

Maybe he could help her.

Leopardpaw was bullied because of her size. Because of how fragile she seemed. Smokepaw didnt seem interested in bullying her, though. In fact, he seemed like he wanted to help her, to break past her shell. Maybe she would with him around. Maybe she'd finally get to see what real friendship was like. Leopardpaw knew they'd just met, but it seemed like they knew eachother since kithood. And she liked him.

She really, really liked him.
A smile, almost relieved, spread across Smokepaw's features. Had he really done it? Really and truly? Oh thank StarClan... she wasn't scared, and he hadn't made her feel uncomfortable. Had he? He hoped she would state it if he was, he didn't want to be that one cat. Leopardpaw seemed to be comfortable around him for the moment being, though. Something that he was grateful for. Technically there were a lot of things that the young tom was grateful for, but this was one of them. He liked making other cats feel good. But unfortunately, it didn't seem to be as often of an occurance as he liked.
After all, most of his friends were fine.

They were just a little shy. That was all. Nothing was going on with them. But Leopardpaw? She didn't even have a mentor! Had her mentor died in the fire... that was the most likely explanation. Yes, she must have died in the fire. That was the only way! Surely no mentor would be so cruel as to just say that they wouldn't train an apprentice anymore. "Uh, ah... good! Good. So, umm... we should probably, ah... probably, uh... go out to the territory? Hunting-- stuff-- you want to... you want to, um, start with that?" Smokepaw asked.

So far, so good.

At least he hadn't done or said anything too embarassing. Just the occasional slip. He wasn't too good at talking, to be honest. Sometimes he would just sit with his friends or family, watching the sunset or something. But he wouldn't talk. There was no need to. Thanks to all of that stuff, things had never been much better with Smokepaw. Looking expectantly at the younger cat and waiting for her to tell him whether she wanted to go out into the territory yet or not, or whether she would rather just stay here, Smokepaw's expression seemed to change the slightest bit. Leopardpaw was probably one cat who was a lot like him.

It was like he was seeing another him.

Except, she looked different. Her coloring, her build... Smokepaw just hoped that she wouldn't get her heart broken the way his had been. A broken heart was easy to avoid. Smokepaw just hadn't seemed to find a way to avoid it quite yet. If he did, he would give that advice to Leopardpaw now before she got attached to someone who wouldn't return her feelings. Smokepaw had already made a promise to himself that he would never be the cause of heartbreak. It was risking too much.

And he didn't want to lose a friend.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by BEAR.; May 12th, 2017 at 11:40 AM.
Old May 11th, 2017, 03:56 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Forestpelt's green hues gleamed ever so slightly, but she kept her maw shut. She had already known that her brother didn't do well during the warmer seasons; but she had wanted to irritate him. Irritation. It was what seemed to keep Forestpelt going sometimes, and while it was no pleasant thing, not to mention she was quite annoying while doing it, she didn't care. Who would? After all, all siblings fought. She knew this quite well. She had known it since the day she met Dawnstorm-- which most cats still didn't know about. She kept it a careful secret, though he was long gone. Why hadn't she been more loyal back then? Why had she been so... so careless with her heart? And then that filthy WindClanner had broken it. Thank goodness she was going to be more careful now.

She was smarter now.

At his own agreement, Forestpelt looked a little surprised. True; she knew that Wolfglare most likely wouldn't be pleased with all the rank changing happening. It was a mark of a weaker leader, after all. If Halestar was really that paranoid then she shouldn't be leading a Clan at all. And yet, she was. Why? Forestpelt couldn't possibly imagine. "Perhaps someday. ShadowClan's fallen a long ways from our original power. I don't think the other Clans are as intimidated by us anymore." Because of Halestar. It was all the leader's fault, she had made ShadowClan much weaker.

Why had Blazingnight died?

The old leader had been much stronger and more capable of leading the Clan. And yet those stupid SkyClan cats had come and ruined everything. No more fear and mystery. Just openness and a leader who was more paranoid then any other cat Forestpelt had met. "Was there something in particular you needed to talk about, brother? It's been a while since I've had the pleasure of your company." Her voice held a sarcastic note, but she was truly curious about this.

No one just wanted to hear another cat speak.
Wolfglare unsheathed his claws and dug them into the ground. "I'll give them something to be scared of..." He growled, showing the first sign of real emotion. Wolfglare normally didn't show much emotion, but he let some out here and there. Of course, a little more was shown around the members of his family. They deserved to know him. At his sister's next question, Wolfglare cocked his head. Had he been needing to tell her something? He most certainly had. Wolfglare wouldn't waste precious energy walking over to someone if there was no specific reason. "What's your opinion on Skyclan now living near us?" Wolfglare had been wondering this since the mountain cats had arrived. In his mind, no good things had come out of them moving themselves closer to the four original clans. Wolf was a cat that liked order, and right now, there seemed to be no order in Shadowclan, in the territory, and in his life in general.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 11th, 2017, 04:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Wolfglare unsheathed his claws and dug them into the ground. "I'll give them something to be scared of..." He growled, showing the first sign of real emotion. Wolfglare normally didn't show much emotion, but he let some out here and there. Of course, a little more was shown around the members of his family. They deserved to know him. At his sister's next question, Wolfglare cocked his head. Had he been needing to tell her something? He most certainly had. Wolfglare wouldn't waste precious energy walking over to someone if there was no specific reason. "What's your opinion on Skyclan now living near us?" Wolfglare had been wondering this since the mountain cats had arrived. In his mind, no good things had come out of them moving themselves closer to the four original clans. Wolf was a cat that liked order, and right now, there seemed to be no order in Shadowclan, in the territory, and in his life in general.

Truth be told, Wolfglare's sudden show of aggression surprised Forestpelt. Yes-- she knew her brother didn't like the thought of ShadowClan not being as respected, or intimidating as before, but she hadn't expected him to show so much displeasure where others could see. This was why she liked the shadows. What was done there, no one else could see... most of the time. What was done there stayed there. And Forestpelt liked the security that she got from that one thought. "Take it easy. Halestar's supporters don't appreciate talk like that." At least it was quiet enough so that she didn't think others could hear. His next question had her ears pricked up and her expression thoughtful. SkyClan... to be honest, she preferred the Dusk Syndicate more. And they seemed even more out of place then the new Clan. "I wish they had never come here. They ruined everything. Why couldn't they have stayed in their safe little hidey-holes instead of coming here?" Her hues narrowed and she looked furious. She absolutely hated SkyClan. "If there was a way to get rid of them I would." She was careful to keep her voice down, knowing some cats thought of SkyClan as their saviors. Absolute idiocy, in her opinion.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 11th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Moonfur then fell asleep again, finding it hard to stay awake with Fang's warmth.
Fang smiled and stood quietly as to not to wake Moonfur. She padded out from under the holly bushes and blinked a few times, adjusting her eyes to the brigh morning sun. Her fur gleamed a dark silver and she stretched, arching her back and flexing her claws.

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old May 11th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Ripplekit

Quote:
Fang smiled and stood quietly as to not to wake Moonfur. She padded out from under the holly bushes and blinked a few times, adjusting her eyes to the brigh morning sun. Her fur gleamed a dark silver and she stretched, arching her back and flexing her claws.
Moonfur was still sleeping, rolling around and twitching his legs every now and then. He also talked a bit too, but it was hard to make out what he was saying.
Old May 11th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Moonfur was still sleeping, rolling around and twitching his legs every now and then. He also talked a bit too, but it was hard to make out what he was saying.
Fang stood and took in a deep breath, taking in the scents of the forest. She caught the smell of a rabbit. 'I should go hunting,' she thought and ran into the forest, fallowing the scent. She soon came upon a small clearing and spotted the rabbit.

Closed Thread