Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2016, 08:27 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Blazingnight looked upon her apprentice with eyes of a mother. She'd considered Jinxpaw family for quite some time now. The ebony cat was like a second her, one that she trained and molded into the image of perfection. It was bittersweet to let her go and be her own, prove how great she is. Blazing wanted to keep her to herself, she'd miss daily patrols with Jinx. Though she swallowed her sentimental side and smiled proudly at Jinxpaw.
"I, Blazingash, leader of Shadowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Jinxpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Jinxpaw raised her head high and proud, her gaze never wavering from her leaders as the words rung out through the clearing. The words she had been wanting to hear for quite some time now, although it was bittersweet for her to say the reply as part of her didn't want it all to come to an end. "I do" she vowed, her voice clear.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 14th, 2016, 08:42 PM

-Blazingnight dipped her head in a respectful bow to the apprentice. "Then by the powers bestowed in me as leader, I give you your warrior name. Jinxpaw, from this moment you will be known as Jinxflare. ShadowClan honors your cunning mind and fierce character, and we welcome you as a full warrior." She then leapt down from the highbranch, trotting up to her apprentice. She placed a lick on her forehead to welcome her to the clan as a full warrior. Her golden eyes were hard and proud as she looked on her apprentice, made into a fierce and lively warrior.
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Warmth surged through her body. Jinxflare, it was perfect. Jinxflare touched her nose to Blazingnights shoulder before looking back at her with warmth shining in her hues. She was finally a full fledged warrior of shadowclan. Nothing could stop her now. "Thank you for everything," she murmured, the meaning behind her voice was powerful.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; December 14th, 2016 at 08:52 PM.
Old December 14th, 2016, 10:32 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

*el timo skipo*
Blazingnight had finished her ceremony, and she was eager to speak with Burdockpool. Her skin was tingling with anxiety and it must be showing on her face. She gave a quick glance, all their kits were in the clearing, supervised by the other queens. She watched them for a moment, wanting to join them and try to shake the apprehension. Though she slipped into her den instead to warm Burdock. Her stomach was in a knot when she saw him, but she shook her head to rid the feeling. I'm overthinking this, she told herself quietly, the clan is too strong to be hurt. Her tail tip flexed as she crept into the nest beside him and sat down. For the time, she couldn't look at him, didn't want to talk about what she'd smelled and heard. "Burdock..." She trailed off and swallowed, all she could picture was Bucknight having created an army and coming for her clan. "I did a patrol today, near Riverclan. While there we scented, it was a strange smell, but it was so strong in the air." She shivered, she'd thought that there was screeching and fighting, but she couldn't be sure it wasn't chanting and banter. "There's something in Riverclan."

Last edited by Ever; December 14th, 2016 at 10:35 PM.
Old December 14th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Burdockpool paused for a moment in his grooming as his mate entered the den, trouble spread across her face. He twitched an ear, and tilted his head. "What do you mean, something? Like, a dog, a fox, rogues?" He couldn't quite understand what she meant, trying to picture what could make her so worried. "Badgers?" He guessed, and then glanced beyond her at where he could see Mountainkit trying to tackle Blackkit, only to fumble over his own paws and fall onto his face. "Whatever it is, I hope it gets Bucknight good," he growled in thought.
Old December 14th, 2016, 10:45 PM

Blazingnight didn't feel so at ease as he did. She furrowed her brow. "No it smelled like another group of cats, there had to be a significant amount of them." She continued trying to reflect on the scent. Maybe it was like Burdockpool had mentioned, something after only Riverclan that could destroy them for her. She just still felt uneasy. "There were yowls that we could faintly make out too, I couldn't tell if they were ones of battle or if they were chanting." She continued. That was more of what bothered her was the new scent paired with the possibility that they were cheering. Her fur twitched anxiously as she thought about it. "Do you think it's just something attacking Riverclan?" She asked, looking for reassurance in the hazel eyes of the tom.
Old December 15th, 2016, 12:56 AM
Clan Leader

He could sense her unease, and the tom frowned at her as his eyes roamed over her lovely form. "Whatever it is," he meowed, "I'm sure you will know how to handle it. The clan's strong because of you, and I might disagree with some methods but there's no doubt about it. We're strong thanks to you, your leadership has been solid unlike those before you." He stood up with a smidge of difficulty, and nuzzled her. "We'll face whatever it is and beat it."
Old December 15th, 2016, 01:13 AM

His words comforted her as she leaned into his muzzle. Once he pulled back she leaned in to run her tongue along his jawline. She preferred his opinion on the matter and adopted it as her own. The black tabby relaxed into the nest, leaning her head against his soft brown flank. "If you have so much confidence in me, I suppose I should too." She mumbled, her golden eyes now focused on the distant figures of their children playing. Her life had changed so fast because of them, and now that she had a family the world only seemed so much more fragile around her. Ash pressed herself a little more snugly against the tom, hoping to find some comfort in it.
Old December 15th, 2016, 01:26 AM
Clan Leader

Licking her across the brow, he gave a small purr. "Don't be so gloom and doom," he meowed, "every little thing is gonna be alight. We have our kits, we have each other, we have our family and our clan. When the sun rises tomorrow we'll be happy and healthy and when it sets we'll be happy and healthy then too."
Closed Thread