Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2016, 03:24 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ashpaw could feel anger rising within her. These strange cats were going to come here and tell them how to live their lives? She was even more furious when she saw cats begin to take their side. The black and grey Maine Coon's hues narrowed and for a moment, she was almost sure she could see someone attacking her before she realized it was her imagination. With her whole body now trembling to get into the battle, the apprentice launched herself at the nearest StarClan supporter she could find; Graypaw. Fury fueling her, she was angrier then she had ever been. At least, she was angrier than she had been in a long time. Which was surprising, considering Ashpaw didn't usually get angry- and if she did, she hid it well. But now was not a time for her to hide her anger. Now was a perfect time for her to release it.
(Do you want Ash to kill Gray? It's fine with me)
Graypaw was stopped dead in his tracks. He felt the body slamming into him, but it was too late. He allowed himself to fall, knowing he couldn't take the weight of the force. He rolled away, escaping the other's paws. He grappled quickly to his feet, turning to see who had attacked him. He recognized the the face from a few times in the apprentice's den, but was not able to remember his name. "Hey! I'm a Starclan supporter too!" He shouted, believing him to be a supporter as well.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:26 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
{Open; I would like for him to get involved.}
Mintpaw raced forwards, taking pleasure in being one of the first ShadowClan apprentices fighting in this spectacular battle. He knew nothing much about the Evil Era, as he was quite young, but he was willing to follow Blazingnight's orders. After all, the leader had brought strength to ShadowClan and helped rebuild them into a stronger society.

"Yes, Blazingnight! Hhhhra!" The tabby tom yowled, as a battle cry, launching himself into the midst of battle boldly. He was not afraid of showing his moves off, or clawing a SkyClan warrior in the face. All he cared about was his clan... and he'd protect it forever. Why did SkyClan have the authority to fight anyhow? Shouldn't they know that Shadow was the most fierce, ferocious clan in the pine forest? Such mouse-brains.
(Don't know if someone replied,....but I would also like to be involved, having missed RC, can I join?)

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
(Do you want Ash to kill Gray? It's fine with me)

Graypaw was stopped dead in his tracks. He felt the body slamming into him, but it was too late. He allowed himself to fall, knowing he couldn't take the weight of the force. He rolled away, escaping the other's paws. He grappled quickly to his feet, turning to see who had attacked him. He recognized the the face from a few times in the apprentice's den, but was not able to remember his name. "Hey! I'm a Starclan supporter too!" He shouted, believing him to be a supporter as well.
(Oh sure! xD I was planning on having her kill someone)

Ashpaw laughed softly, her expression showing no evidence of hatred for the moment being. This shouldn't be too hard. And there would be one less StarClan supporter fighting with these strange cats, fighting against their Clan. Fighting against their own leader. Ashpaw couldn't understand why anyone would want to betray their Clan. And believing in StarClan was weak. At least, that was her opinion. "So you're betraying your Clan? You're fighting with these- these strange cats who are coming here, telling us what to do? Coming to take Blazingnight from power? Are you crazy or just plain mouse brained?" Ashpaw asked, her hues narrowing before she slashed at the apprentice, aiming to slice through his shoulder in an attempt to disable the muscles there. Still, maybe there was a chance she could change this apprentice's mind before she were to kill him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:37 PM
The Shaman

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Mapledash stood again at the side of grousestar, his fur still bloody from his last battle, but he had to keep going, they all had to continue untill the forest was rid of every supporters. He folded his ears back at the hostility already rising. Typical shadowclan. "They seem more eager for a battle than riverclan, this time their leader is there, she's cheering her troops. It won't be as simple to convince them as last time, I'm affraid" he meowed to grousestar, warning him to stay on his guards at all time. Shadowclan was the kind of warriors to spread and surround his opponents, he knew that very well. A tactic that work pretty well in higher number, but this time, they had half on the riverclan cats, who were volunteers to fight with them.

"At least you have more honnor than bucknight, blazingnight, you won't hide and let your warriors fight for you. It is admireable. Now in this same sense of honor, step down and let your joug end without harm, you do not belong as a leader as long as you deny your warrior ancestors, as long as you turn your back on starclan!" he growled accusingly.
(dang it took too long to post, put that behind the fighting sequence)
~~

Mistgaze snarled at the cats invading his territory. Who and what in the world did they think they were? Pretending to be messengers from starclan or something? "All of you invading us, you have choosen the wrong place to play your little fame, Shadowclan shall crush you!" he snarled challengingly.
Mousewhisker stared in nervousness. She then saw a Shadowclan cat coming, and she dashed, then waiting and attempted to strike it in the neck.

The cat leaped off. He jumped on top of Mousewhisker, (she is in Thunderclan) and she flailed, trying to bite the cat.
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:42 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
(Oh sure! xD I was planning on having her kill someone)

Ashpaw laughed softly, her expression showing no evidence of hatred for the moment being. This shouldn't be too hard. And there would be one less StarClan supporter fighting with these strange cats, fighting against their Clan. Fighting against their own leader. Ashpaw couldn't understand why anyone would want to betray their Clan. And believing in StarClan was weak. At least, that was her opinion. "So you're betraying your Clan? You're fighting with these- these strange cats who are coming here, telling us what to do? Coming to take Blazingnight from power? Are you crazy or just plain mouse brained?" Ashpaw asked, her hues narrowing before she slashed at the apprentice, aiming to slice through his shoulder in an attempt to disable the muscles there. Still, maybe there was a chance she could change this apprentice's mind before she were to kill him.
(YeahI saw that and I thought since I wanted Gray killed then it would be a nice fit)
Graypaw shook his head, realization flooding over him. He felt like he truly had just killed himself. He had just realized, in the way the apprentice talked, He was for Blazingnight, not against her. "N-no." he stammered. "I'm fighting with them to get rid of the ones destroying us. Think, Blazingnight just assumed leadership after Halestorm and Smokepaw disappeared. If she wanted true power, Halestorm was the only on standing in her way. See? Blazingnight was just power hungry this whole time." He said trying to persuade the other into believing him.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
(@Suspiciousmindz)

"StarClan will always win!" Burrpaw yowled, placing himself with SkyClan.

Frostedflight leaped into the clearing, having only just caught the conversations. "If my leader knew what was right, she would do as StarClan wishes, and not put the whole Clan in danger of facing StarClan's wrath. I stand with SkyClan, and will gladly fight my own Clan." He set his large paws down firmly, unsheathing his claws. Relief washed over him as he saw no RiverClan warriors. I don't have to fight Rainberry! The tom readied himself for battle.

The newly made Jinxflare bounded up beside her old mentor, Blazingnight. The scent they had smelled on the border yesterday wafted into her nostrils and she realized these were the cats in Riverclan territory just yesterday. They'd still be weak giving them the advantage. Her ebony pelt was bristling and she gave out a threatening snarl. "How dare you bring such nonsense back into our clan!" she snarled towards Burrpaw. At Blazingnight's words, Jinxflare launched herself at the apprentice, claws outstretched and a ruthless gleam in her gaze. Nothing was going to stop her from defending her clan from an unknown clan who came to destroy everything that had been built up. Her white claws flashed in the light before she came in contact with fur, her swipes were relentless as they aimed at his face.

Foxspring stalked around the edge of the clearing, his gaze resting on a distracted Shadowclan warrior. His eyes narrowed. "Traitor!" he snarled, his powerful hind legs hitting the ground with a force that gave him his name. He launched himself across the clearing within two mighty bounds and landed squarely on top of the warrior, his claws digging ruthlessly into his shoulder blades. "How dare you fight against your own leader!" he snarled at Frostedflight. Fury burned in his hues. The larger, fox colored tom-cat was relying on rage to win this fight. It could be both an advantage and a disadvantage.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 14th, 2016, 03:43 PM

My Mood: Stressed

(Open)

Pinestorm snarled in fury at Grousestar's words. "Our leader is not a rat!" He exclaimed, tail lashing furiously. The tom didn't exactly believe in Starclan, and while he didn't support the evil era completely he was loyal to his clan, and therefore his leader. "Blazingnight is a good leader- we don't need liberation! Who says you get to decide if she's worthy of her position or not? Just because not all of us believe in Starclan, doesn't mean we need help!" He was fuming with anger, and was ready to fight any cat who threatened his clan. His amber eyes narrowed, muscles bunching as he prepared to leap at the nearest enemy cat.

Old December 14th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

He watched as the cats fought,and he focused on a scene that played out on the far side of the clearing.

(Rowanflash needs some love...I wanna be involved!who's open?)

You know you want to....
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

The newly made Jinxflare bounded up beside her old mentor, Blazingnight. The scent they had smelled on the border yesterday wafted into her nostrils and she realized these were the cats in Riverclan territory just yesterday. They'd still be weak giving them the advantage. Her ebony pelt was bristling and she gave out a threatening snarl. "How dare you bring such nonsense back into our clan!" she snarled towards Burrpaw. At Blazingnight's words, Jinxflare launched herself at the apprentice, claws outstretched and a ruthless gleam in her gaze. Nothing was going to stop her from defending her clan from an unknown clan who came to destroy everything that had been built up. Her white claws flashed in the light before she came in contact with fur, her swipes were relentless as they aimed at his face.

Foxspring stalked around the edge of the clearing, his gaze resting on a distracted Shadowclan warrior. His eyes narrowed. "Traitor!" he snarled, his powerful hind legs hitting the ground with a force that gave him his name. He launched himself across the clearing within two mighty bounds and landed squarely on top of the warrior, his claws digging ruthlessly into his shoulder blades. "How dare you fight against your own leader!" he snarled at Frostedflight. Fury burned in his hues. The larger, fox colored tom-cat was relying on rage to win this fight. It could be both an advantage and a disadvantage.
Burrpaw snarled and hissed as Jinxflare got a good swipe across his eye. He blinked away the blood, only to get a score across the muzzle. "StarClan wouldn't send cats to attack our Clan unless there was a righteous cause!" He yowled, ducking under the older she-cat and swiping at her underbelly, then rolling and slamming his weight into her right paws.

Frostedflight yowled and sprang forward to meet Foxspring. "I dare because I believe in StarClan!" He snarled, swiped at the warrior's ear. "How could you side with one who resents our ancestors?!"

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:57 PM
mapless wanderer

[Open, she needs to fite]
Having just returned to the clearing, Squirrelleap was understandably shocked. "What the...?" When she looked closer, though, listening to the insults being towed, she realized that--finally--they were getting rid of their 'leader.'
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Closed Thread