Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:03 PM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 05:00 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:58 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:55 PM

Old February 23rd, 2018, 10:52 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default The Pine Oasis Pack [Open]

Pine-Tree-Forest-Wallpaper-Background-HD (1).jpg
Welcome to the Pine Oasis Pack
Do you have what it takes to join?
~.~.~.~
Pine Oasis Pack resides in a large pine forest. These wolves are intelligent, loyal, lethal/fierce, responsible, compassionate, dependable, courageous, strong-willed and brave. The dynamics of the pack and the hierarchy keep this pack intact and safe. Rule are to be followed and if broken, consequences will be received. It is not every pack member for themselves. These wolves work as a team, a family to survive.

Territory
pine forest wide.jpgUntitled collage.jpg

Weather/Pack News
Click here for Weather
Currently, there is nothing significant going on in the pack or the pack's territory.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 25th, 2018 at 10:33 PM.
Old February 27th, 2018, 10:08 PM
Dragon Tamer

Default Re: The Pine Oasis Pack [Open]

Up in the rocky formations on the hillside in the pine forest, lay a den cavern. In the den cavern, lie a sleeping wolf. Her flank rising and falling with each breath, occasionally her ears and paws twitch as she dreams. It is early dawn, the sun is just rising over the horizon. Sunlight filters through the den, shining in on the den. The rocks around the edges of the cavern, light up and sprinkle dots of light over the wolf's body. The sunlight, just barely lifts up onto her face but enough to push under her eye lids. Groaning, the wolf opens her eyes to slits, shielding her sleepy eyes from the sun's early morning rays. It's morning already... she thought to herself. With an exasperated sigh, the fae lifted her head, heavy from sleep, up. Stretching her neck first, she let out a wide-mouthed yawn. After the yawn, the wolf lifted herself to her paws, stretching out her front legs first and then her back legs, arching her back downwards, getting all of her sleepy muscles loose.

Quickly running her velvety tongue across her pelt, the fae padded to her den entrance. Peering outside of her den, she could hear the soft snores of her pack mates. It was a small pack, for now, she told herself. Frowning a bit she looked at the sky, it's reds and oranges and yellows amazed her each time the sun rose. She smiled genuinely and looked back at the dens below her. Time for a new day. She said with a content sigh, shaking off the feeling that her pack needed to grow desperately.

Then she remembered, when Nyx awoken, she would have to remind her that Weylyn was now her trainee. With no actual mercenaries as of yet, she had to give the duty of training Weylyn to someone other than a mercenary. She had choosen Nyx. Padding back to her den, she peaked in. Nori, her adopted pup, was still sleeping. She smiled watching the small little pup curled up in their nest. She had found the pup, abandoned on a hunting patrol. Unfortunately, Reyah was unable to produce milk for the pup and so Hailfrey took her during the day to feed her and Evel, her own pup.

Last edited by Owl; February 27th, 2018 at 10:39 PM.
Old February 27th, 2018, 10:24 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

Up in the rocky formations on the hillside in the pine forest, lay a den cavern. In the den cavern, lie a sleeping wolf. Her flank rising and falling with each breath, occasionally her ears and paws twitch as she dreams. It is early dawn, the sun is just rising over the horizon. Sunlight filters through the den, shining in on the den. The rocks around the edges of the cavern, light up and sprinkle dots of light over the wolf's body. The sunlight, just barely lifts up onto her face but enough to push under her eye lids. Groaning, the wolf opens her eyes to slits, shielding her sleepy eyes from the sun's early morning rays. It's morning already... she thought to herself. With an exasperated sigh, the fae lifted her head, heavy from sleep, up. Stretching her neck first, she let out a wide-mouthed yawn. After the yawn, the wolf lifted herself to her paws, stretching out her front legs first and then her back legs, arching her back downwards, getting all of her sleepy muscles loose.

Quickly running her velvety tongue across her pelt, the fae padded to her den entrance. Peering outside of her den, she could hear the soft snores of her pack mates. It was a small pack, for now, she told herself. Frowning a bit she looked at the sky, it's reds and oranges and yellows amazed her each time the sun rose. She smiled genuinely and looked back at the dens below her. Time for a new day. She said with a content sigh, shaking off the feeling that her pack needed to grow desperately.

Then she remembered, when Nyx awoken, she would have to remind her that Weylyn was now her trainee. With no actual mercenaries as of yet, she had to give the duty of training Weylyn to someone other than a mercenary. She had choosen Nyx. Padding back to her den, she peaked in. Nori, her adopted pup, was still sleeping. She smiled watching the small little pup curled up in their nest. She had found the pup, abandoned on a hunting patrol. Unfortunately, Reyah was unable to produce milk for the pup and so Hailfrey took her during the day to feed her and Evel, her own pup.
Midnight was already up in fact, he was already heading back into the packs home with a small deer in his mouth, it was a baby deer at best yet it seemed much smaller do to his rather big size, he begins to place the deer down in front of the den where the pups lay and soon sees Reyah awake, his tail wags a bit gracefully as he smiles and looks at his alpha “ Ah my lady you’re up! “ he says in his dark husky voice which now was just kind and a bit happy for some reason. He of course knew his position and stayed where he was until he was given a okay to walk up to her. He was a interesting wolf, who joined the pack a while back injuried and almost dead. Now he’s fully healed and one strong wolf, he hardly talks about his past but he is known to sleep outside and away from the pack for reasons unknown. However these days he’s mostly just been showing a bit more kindness to the rest of the pack especially to reyah. He looks at her with gentle blue eyes and smiles softly “ my lady? Are you in need of anything?”
Old February 27th, 2018, 10:33 PM
Kit

@Owl
Nori always loved her dreams, they were often happy and filled with imagination. She would dream about chasing rabbits and birds with her sibling Evel. In this dream how ever she was flying. High above the forest, she could see her pack mates and where she made her home. She felt on top of the world, but like most dreams she knows the never lasted. She could feel her body starting to stir, twitching every once and a while. Her dream soon faded as her eyes began to open. She blinked drowsily, her body automatically stretching of the sleep the she was dug in to. Lifting up her head she saw her mother peaking into the den, she smiled and gave a big yawn. She knew that Reyah wasn't her birth mother, or Hailfrey the one that suckled her. Nori didn't care though, to her Reyah was her mother, and that all that mattered.
She sat up and began to chew on her fur so it could lay naturally. Yawning again, she bounded over to her mother and sat back down next to her brushing her head agents her soft fur. "Goodmornin Mama." she said with a smile

Last edited by FeatherKit131; February 27th, 2018 at 10:35 PM.
Old February 28th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Dragon Tamer

@Broken @Featherkit

Looking over her shoulder down at Midnight, "Oh, Good morning." She said with a smile. "Good to see you've already take the initiative to hunt for us this morning, that's wonderful!" The fae said. "I'll be down in a moment. Nori is awake. I have to retrieve her." She mused as she flicked her tail dismissing him to eat or wake the rest of the pack up.

Before she could even head to Nori, Nori had bounded over pressing into her. The wolf smiled, "Good morning my dear little one." She leaned over and gave the pup a loving lick across the forehead. "Did you sleep okay?" She asked pulling the pup with her paw into a snuggle-hug. The fae always relished having Nori so close to her. She treated her as if she were born from her own body. Reyah had always wanted to have pups and live in a large pack. For now she would have to suffice with the pack mates she had.

Old February 28th, 2018, 06:30 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
@Broken @Featherkit

Looking over her shoulder down at Midnight, "Oh, Good morning." She said with a smile. "Good to see you've already take the initiative to hunt for us this morning, that's wonderful!" The fae said. "I'll be down in a moment. Nori is awake. I have to retrieve her." She mused as she flicked her tail dismissing him to eat or wake the rest of the pack up.

Before she could even head to Nori, Nori had bounded over pressing into her. The wolf smiled, "Good morning my dear little one." She leaned over and gave the pup a loving lick across the forehead. "Did you sleep okay?" She asked pulling the pup with her paw into a snuggle-hug. The fae always relished having Nori so close to her. She treated her as if she were born from her own body. Reyah had always wanted to have pups and live in a large pack. For now she would have to suffice with the pack mates she had.
He smiles “ well I am your warrior! I have to do what I need to do for the pack.” His ears picked up a bit hearing about nori than he remembered something “ oh! Almost forgot! My lady I’ll be back I have something for noir!” He Says as he suddenly turns away and runs off. Heading out of camp once again
Old February 28th, 2018, 06:35 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Saralan looked around while carrying a rabbit back to camp and gave the rabbit to her sister, Hailfery, who was expecting a pup soon. She sighed and smiled back at her sister throwing that same smile right back at her
Old February 28th, 2018, 08:05 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Nyx hadn't had the chance to sleep peacefully for a long time. Whether it was stress, wounds, or just her insomnia acting up, she was grateful for even a few hours most nights. Now, however, her sleep was almost peaceful--right up until a leaf, snapped off from the tree on top of her den, landed on her head. With a snarl, she jumped up, expecting an enemy, only to find that she'd woken up for nothing. What a great way to start your day.

Nyx yawned, baring her teeth. She couldn't exactly go back to sleep now--it was too late anyway. What kind of example are you setting for your pack if you sleep in? Stretching her hind legs, she slid out of her den and into the forest. She spotted Reyah as she shook out the stiffness from her paws. With a respectful nod, she rasped: "Good morning, Reyah."
@Owl
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit

Last edited by Leaf_tail; March 2nd, 2018 at 04:20 PM.
Old February 28th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Kit

Quote:
@Broken @Featherkit

Smiling at her mother Noir said with excitement " I had a dream that I was flying I saw the entire forest! It was so cool! I with that I could fly in real life." She trailed off as she heard Midnight say that he had found something for her. She started wagging her tail with excitement. Nori loved the things that Midnight would bring back for her, she was interested to know what this one will be. She nuzzled her mothers fur as she waited. Her stomach started to growl.

Last edited by FeatherKit131; February 28th, 2018 at 08:50 PM.
Old March 1st, 2018, 09:09 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeatherKit131 View Post
Smiling at her mother Noir said with excitement " I had a dream that I was flying I saw the entire forest! It was so cool! I with that I could fly in real life." She trailed off as she heard Midnight say that he had found something for her. She started wagging her tail with excitement. Nori loved the things that Midnight would bring back for her, she was interested to know what this one will be. She nuzzled her mothers fur as she waited. Her stomach started to growl.
Midnight eventually comes back in his mouth trying to break free was a little living blue jay, but he held onto the bird tightly making sure not to hurt it or let it escape. He quickly walks over to noir jumping up towards them soon he was right in front of them with the living bird in his mouth. He carefully lets go of it on the ground holding it down with his paw “ here it is! It’s a blue jay and I know you may be hungry so do you wanna practice hunting with this guy?” He Says softly with a wagging tail