Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old February 20th, 2018, 09:37 AM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: A Place ~OPEN FOR ALL~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Quickly a huge black and brown tom began walking though, his eyes sharp, and as cold as ice. He had a kitten in his mouth which was crying and begging to be let go but this cat was desperate he continued moving. He kept going only to be stopped when a dark growl was heard “ found you!” Hissed a powerful looking black tom with eyes as bright as the flames, he jumps onto the huge tom causing him to let the kit go. The kit who’s fur was as white as snow suddenly began to run away, as the black cat bit into the neck of the huge tom blood spilled onto the ground as the kit just ran. Not looking back scared for her life.
'More cats?!' AutumnShade thought. Sure she wanted friends but she was socially awkward and never knew what to talk about she sniffed the air again smelling blood. AutumnShade ran up a tree in a high branch she was strong but didn't like fighting unless they attacked first. As she climbed higher she saw a tom and a black cat fighting and a kit with white fur running away.
@Broken Madness

Last edited by Dark Queen; February 20th, 2018 at 09:38 AM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:44 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
'More cats?!' AutumnShade thought. Sure she wanted friends but she was socially awkward and never knew what to talk about she sniffed the air again smelling blood. AutumnShade ran up a tree in a high branch she was strong but didn't like fighting unless they attacked first. As she climbed higher she saw a tom and a black cat fighting and a kit with white fur running away.
@Broken Madness
Soon a loud crack was heard, and the tom was limp. The black cat growls looking towards the kit who was running still eventually the little one begins to hide under the tree but the black tom saw her and he began to walk up towards the kit “ Luna. Come here now.” He Says coldly as he continues walking “ Luna! Come here now!” The kit mews pitifully “.., no.,”
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:49 AM
Idk

Quote:
Soon a loud crack was heard, and the tom was limp. The black cat growls looking towards the kit who was running still eventually the little one begins to hide under the tree but the black tom saw her and he began to walk up towards the kit “ Luna. Come here now.” He Says coldly as he continues walking “ Luna! Come here now!” The kit mews pitifully “.., no.,”
AutumnShade was debating to stay in the tree or protect the kit from the tom. She fastly jumped down and ran in front of the kit facing the unknown tom "Kit is he planning to hurt you?" AutumnShade asked looking back at her. The scar on AutumnShade's nose crinckled up into a snarl as she looked into the eyes of the tom.
@Broken Madness

Last edited by Dark Queen; February 20th, 2018 at 09:50 AM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:52 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
AutumnShade was debating to stay in the tree or protect the kit from the tom. She fastly jumped down and ran in front of the kit facing the unknown tom "Kit is he planning to hurt you?" AutumnShade asked looking back at her. The scar on AutumnShade's nose crinckled up into a snarl as she looked into the eyes of the tom.
@Broken Madness
The tom stops looking at the new comer with cold eyes, Luna looks at autumnshade “ what? Who...” the tom growls loudly “ Luna stay quiet “ almost immediately Luna shuts her mouth and looks away. “ Who are you? That’s my brothers daughter you’re protecting. I don’t wish to kill but if I must” he says darkly
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:58 AM
Idk

Quote:
The tom stops looking at the new comer with cold eyes, Luna looks at autumnshade “ what? Who...” the tom growls loudly “ Luna stay quiet “ almost immediately Luna shuts her mouth and looks away. “ Who are you? That’s my brothers daughter you’re protecting. I don’t wish to kill but if I must” he says darkly
"Ya know you look really sketchy and personally I don't trust you with this kit she looked pretty terrified" AutumnShade hissed a bit still standing in front of Luna "Now answer my question kit Is he planning to hurt you?" She looked at the white furred kit with trusting and protective eyes her fur fluffing up a bit.
@Broken Madness
Old February 20th, 2018, 07:51 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Luna's ears perked as a scent came to her nose. The scent of a cat, no doubt, but it wasn't a cat she recognized.
It was male, but unfamiliar to her. She crept towards the entrance, her tail tip flicking, and she peeked out, only to be face to face with a dark brown tom. She leaped back, only to scratch her back on the holly leaves that served as the wall to her den. She yowled and scrambled to her paws, shaking out her black pelt, her eyes narrowed at the other feline. "What brings you here?" She said, her voice rough and a bit scratchy.

@Celestial

The time whiskers flinched but he never recoiled as the face of a black she cat popped out of the darkness and than disappeared yet again only to growl in pain. The toms tail lashed in amusement as she can’t back into view demanding an answer from him why he found himself here. “Ah, just a place to sleep it’s pretty harmless if you ask me” he said his whiskers twitching again as he examined her from his place.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 20th, 2018, 08:06 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Please choose a different name for the kit. Luna is my character's name and it'll confuse other people. I would rather you choose some other name for the white kit))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 20th, 2018, 08:09 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Please choose a different name for the kit. Luna is my character's name and it'll confuse other people. I would rather you choose some other name for the white kit))
Sorry! X3 let me change her name to.. oh! Tina!
Old February 20th, 2018, 08:12 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Sorry! X3 let me change her name to.. oh! Tina!
Kay thx xD))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 20th, 2018, 08:40 PM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

Shore walked along the edge of the valley, crouched. Stone trotted over and scared her. "Hey Shore~" He purred. Shore yelped and hissed. "Stone, I swear I will drive you into that black cats den if you don't stop doing that."