Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:49 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:40 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:30 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:25 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:19 AM

Old February 18th, 2018, 12:26 AM
Cosplayer

Default Re: Secret Romance (Private with @Fuzzyfeline)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Sandflame followed her into the dense forest, it remembered him of ThunderClan's territory. He didn't really like it but he'd try and hunt in it. Following Angel till she started going after the sparrow, he didn't want to scare the small bird away that'd be a waste of prey. So he decided to look for his own prey close by. Soon he found a nest of mice. Wow, that's luck. He thought. Finding prey in Leaf-bear can be challenging. Killing one of the mice he jump sideways to kill the other to by snapping their necks with his paws. Picking up his catches he head back to were Angel was to watch her.
Angel caught her sparrow and walked with him back to her den. She then put the prey in a little pile and walked up to her mate. She then licked his cheek and ear before rubbing her tail against his side and his tail. She purred lovingly and just laid on the ground on her back playfully.
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:34 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherryblaze View Post
Angel caught her sparrow and walked with him back to her den. She then put the prey in a little pile and walked up to her mate. She then licked his cheek and ear before rubbing her tail against his side and his tail. She purred lovingly and just laid on the ground on her back playfully.
Sandflame placed his mice by Angel's sparrow then turned to meet his mate who licked his check and ear. This made the ginger tom purr. When she laid in her back playfully he stepped over her a paw by each of her shoulders. Looking down at her face his eyes filled with his love for her. "Your so beautiful." He told her with a purr. He bent his head and licked the tip of her nose in a loving manner a purr still loudly rumbling in his chest.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:36 AM
Cosplayer

Quote:
Sandflame placed his mice by Angel's sparrow then turned to meet his mate who licked his check and ear. This made the ginger tom purr. When she laid in her back playfully he stepped over her a paw by each of her shoulders. Looking down at her face his eyes filled with his love for her. "Your so beautiful." He told her with a purr. He bent his head and licked the tip of her nose in a loving manner a purr still loudly rumbling in his chest.
Angel purred at that and we all know what happens next. Afterwards, Angel lays on her side, grooming her mate's fur as he lays beside her.
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:16 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Angel purred at that and we all know what happens next. Afterwards, Angel lays on her side, grooming her mate's fur as he lays beside her.
Sandflame had his tail slightly around Angel as he groomed her as well. He was still purring it was just a quiet purr now, but he was still happy to be with his mate. The ginger tom regretted nothing, it was love at first sight and know he had a mate, who he loved more then words could say. "I love you." He told her in a quiet but loved filled voice.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:39 AM
Cosplayer

Quote:
Sandflame had his tail slightly around Angel as he groomed her as well. He was still purring it was just a quiet purr now, but he was still happy to be with his mate. The ginger tom regretted nothing, it was love at first sight and know he had a mate, who he loved more then words could say. "I love you." He told her in a quiet but loved filled voice.

Angel purred and whispered into his ear. "I love you too." She then stood up and got one of the mice to eat. She laid down beside the pile and began to eat.
Old February 18th, 2018, 12:26 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Angel purred and whispered into his ear. "I love you too." She then stood up and got one of the mice to eat. She laid down beside the pile and began to eat.
Sandflame followed her over to the tiny fresh kill pile and took a mouse to eat beside her. He laid by his mate eating his mouse, it wasn't as good as fish but being with Angel made it fast like a fest. The tom was already missing clan life and his friends but they'd go back once Angel said she was ready.

Old February 18th, 2018, 12:31 PM
Cosplayer

Quote:
Sandflame followed her over to the tiny fresh kill pile and took a mouse to eat beside her. He laid by his mate eating his mouse, it wasn't as good as fish but being with Angel made it fast like a fest. The tom was already missing clan life and his friends but they'd go back once Angel said she was ready.

It was about three more days and Angel told her love that she was ready to move into the clan. She smiled at him and her tail swept across the ground. her heat was over and she was ready to join a clan.

(Now, how would I go about joining Riverclan with Angel now since she's a loner?)
Old February 18th, 2018, 12:41 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Question Re: Secret Romance (Private with @Fuzzyfeline)

Quote:
It was about three more days and Angel told her love that she was ready to move into the clan. She smiled at him and her tail swept across the ground. her heat was over and she was ready to join a clan.

(Now, how would I go about joining Riverclan with Angel now since she's a loner?)
(Well if you go to News and joining, here. It says Loners and Kitty-pets can join RiverClan but must talk with Fallenstar. So, I guess ask Starfall when/if Angel can talk to him, maybe with the help of Sandflame.)

Sandflame nuzled her cheek. "Now we can go to RiverClan and you can become a warrior." He purred.
He'd been gone six sun rises and had no idea what would happen. But he was with the love of his life and wouldn't care if the exiled him. When she was ready the ginger tom would leave her home.

Old February 18th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Cosplayer

Quote:
(Well if you go to News and joining, here. It says Loners and Kitty-pets can join RiverClan but must talk with Fallenstar. So, I guess ask Starfall when/if Angel can talk to him, maybe with the help of Sandflame.)

Sandflame nuzled her cheek. "Now we can go to RiverClan and you can become a warrior." He purred.
He'd been gone six sun rises and had no idea what would happen. But he was with the love of his life and wouldn't care if the exiled him. When she was ready the ginger tom would leave her home.

(Alright!)

Angel looked kinda nervous.
Old February 18th, 2018, 02:46 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
(Alright!)

Angel looked kinda nervous.
Noticing his mates nervous Sandflame looked a bit concerned. "What's wrong my love? " He ask stocking his ginger tail down her back. He wasn't sure what could make her nervous, she seem happy to go earlier.

(Wow, that's the shortest response I've ever typed.)

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 18th, 2018 at 02:46 PM.