Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM

Old February 20th, 2018, 06:27 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Cure ~PRIVATE RP~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he smiles softly “ how do I do? Cute” he says playfully as he begins to look at his arms a bit moving it than he looks at her. “ You’re rose right? I believed the old hag told me about you. But anyway to answer that cute question I’m good how about you? How do you do on this doing day?” He jokes playfully as he begins to try to stand up only to fall back sighing loudly “ I really missed up this time huh?”
Actually Katrina is no older than thirty.
I still haven't chosen an age for her but I don't her want to be old. ))

Rose blinks at Sasuke, then smiles. "Well, Katrina isn't all that bad.
She brings the younger patients cookies every Saturday, and they're delicious. She also is very gentle with patients. She yells a lot, but she would never hurt us. She's a lot like a mom to me... I never had a mom..." She laughs awkwardly. "But I don't usually talk about that... and I guess I'm fine for right now... I don't have much of my life left, so I'm trying to live it the best I can. I've been here in the hospital for three years now, and it's my home. You see... my dad and brother died in a car accident after my first year here. So the staff here is my family... but I don't have any friends..." She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "Messed up on what...?"

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 22nd, 2018, 04:10 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Actually Katrina is no older than thirty.
I still haven't chosen an age for her but I don't her want to be old. ))

Rose blinks at Sasuke, then smiles. "Well, Katrina isn't all that bad.
She brings the younger patients cookies every Saturday, and they're delicious. She also is very gentle with patients. She yells a lot, but she would never hurt us. She's a lot like a mom to me... I never had a mom..." She laughs awkwardly. "But I don't usually talk about that... and I guess I'm fine for right now... I don't have much of my life left, so I'm trying to live it the best I can. I've been here in the hospital for three years now, and it's my home. You see... my dad and brother died in a car accident after my first year here. So the staff here is my family... but I don't have any friends..." She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "Messed up on what...?"
Sorry got a bit busy! )
He smiles “ me neither my mom killed herself because of my old man.. I see.. well now you have me and I’m known to be a friendly guy! Just beware of my kin they are how to say.. huge pushers of love and all” he says smiling as he looks away “ well ... never mind it’ll probably scare you and you seem too pure for such a rouge guy like I. So I’ll be quiet about it” He Says playfully
Old February 25th, 2018, 06:19 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sorry got a bit busy! )
He smiles “ me neither my mom killed herself because of my old man.. I see.. well now you have me and I’m known to be a friendly guy! Just beware of my kin they are how to say.. huge pushers of love and all” he says smiling as he looks away “ well ... never mind it’ll probably scare you and you seem too pure for such a rouge guy like I. So I’ll be quiet about it” He Says playfully
Rose put a hand over her mouth. "Oh...
I'm so sorry..." she reached out her arms and hugged him gently before pulling back. She then looked at the floor as she spoke her next words. "My mom... she left my family and I when I was only a few months old... so I never knew her... but I always hated her for it. I knew if she had stayed she would have abused me and my family. But..." she glances up at Sasuke, tears in her lavender eyes. "I had heard she died of heart failure when I was only seven. But I still hated her, and I haven't stopped hating her... I was glad she died, and I still am... but... I didn't want her to have gone through what I am... I want to not hate her but... I can't stop despising her for what she did..." she rubs her eyes.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 26th, 2018, 12:21 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Rose put a hand over her mouth. "Oh...
I'm so sorry..." she reached out her arms and hugged him gently before pulling back. She then looked at the floor as she spoke her next words. "My mom... she left my family and I when I was only a few months old... so I never knew her... but I always hated her for it. I knew if she had stayed she would have abused me and my family. But..." she glances up at Sasuke, tears in her lavender eyes. "I had heard she died of heart failure when I was only seven. But I still hated her, and I haven't stopped hating her... I was glad she died, and I still am... but... I didn't want her to have gone through what I am... I want to not hate her but... I can't stop despising her for what she did..." she rubs her eyes.
He smiles softly “ I guess we do have something that’s similar. My father was a cruel man, these scars are mostly from him. My brothers also have scars like mine. We are the successful. We live to lead a gang to kill... I choose to fight against it and here I am. Broken and beaten like the dog I am.. such a leader I am”