Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:54 AM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Peril
Today 10:53 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 17th, 2018, 07:19 PM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Mistwing padded silently behind Snowstar's entourage, feeling indifferent to the tensions of her clan mates. Mistwing's silver pelt glowed ever so slightly in the tiny amount of moonlight that filtered it's ways through churning clouds. As Mistwing walked, she unsheathed her claws every few steps, sinking them into the cold earth, and wrenching them out with a dull tug. As she glanced around at her clanmates, she couldn't help but wonder what kind of anticipation they felt? Would they want a fight if Shadowclan started one, to avenge the lives they lost in the earlier fight, or had they learned from those mistakes. Even though Thunderclan had been victorious, their unrest was obvious. @Owl

Leopardpaw trotted along at the rear of the throng of cats. This wasn't her first gathering, nor would it be her last in her life, but lost in her own mind, she thought this could hopefully be her last gathering as an apprentice. Leopardpaw made that vow to herself, next time she came she would absolutely be a warrior by them. (Open)
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:20 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Mistwing padded silently behind Snowstar's entourage, feeling indifferent to the tensions of her clan mates. Mistwing's silver pelt glowed ever so slightly in the tiny amount of moonlight that filtered it's ways through churning clouds. As Mistwing walked, she unsheathed her claws every few steps, sinking them into the cold earth, and wrenching them out with a dull tug. As she glanced around at her clanmates, she couldn't help but wonder what kind of anticipation they felt? Would they want a fight if Shadowclan started one, to avenge the lives they lost in the earlier fight, or had they learned from those mistakes. Even though Thunderclan had been victorious, their unrest was obvious. @Owl

Leopardpaw trotted along at the rear of the throng of cats. This wasn't her first gathering, nor would it be her last in her life, but lost in her own mind, she thought this could hopefully be her last gathering as an apprentice. Leopardpaw made that vow to herself, next time she came she would absolutely be a warrior by them. (Open)
Rowanblaze padded beside Mistwing, he walked close enough that their pelts brushed. He nosed her ear, "Are you okay?" He asked, concern laced his deep voice. The russet furred tom stared at her with worried green eyes. He, too, could feel tensions rising as they approached the spot where Thunder met Shadow. If there was one Clan he despised most, it was ShadowClan. ShadowClan cats had an attitude about them and were always like vipers, spitting remarks towards other clans and talking about them. His ears flicked, suddenly his eyes grew hard, serious. If a fight were to break out tonight, he'd defend Mistwing with his life for sure. He wouldn't think twice about protecting the feline he cared most about.

@Madness

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 18th, 2018 at 12:51 AM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:28 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Rowanblaze padded beside Mistwing, he walked close enough that their pelts brushed. He nosed her ear, "Are you okay?" He asked, concern laced his deep voice. The russet furred tom stared at her with worried green eyes. He, too, could feel tensions rising as they approached the spot where Thunder met Shadow. If there was one Clan he despised most, it was ShadowClan. ShadowClan cats had an attitude about them and were always like vipers, spitting remarks towards other clans and talking about them. His ears flicked, suddenly his eyes grew hard, serious. If a fight were to break out tonight, he'd defend Mistwing with his life for sure. He wouldn't think twice about protecting the feline he cared most about.
Mistwing had already grown used to the comforting feeling of him so close to her side, but stiffended imperceptibly at Rowanblaze's affectionate reassurances. Though she had been feeling increasingly bad over the past moons that she didn't reciprocate his feelings and was essentially just using him, she preferred having him than not having him. But Mistwing knew that was a selfish choice, and not a loving one. She tilted his head towards him as they travelled, the unfamiliar territory beneath their paws not at all as comforting as Thunderclan's land. Mistwing responded in a hushed tone after a few moments of deliberation, "I'm alright, just thinking worst, you know." Mistwing studied the look of determination that flashed over his face and continued, "If Shadowclan and Windclan are prepared for a fight then we are walking right into a trap."
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:09 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue trekked along on the path to the gathering, not far behind Passionblaze. His ears plastered flat against his head involuntarily. If the deputy had only listened to him... If Snowstar had only given him the time of day to make his case for making Riverclan an ally soon. Perhaps Shadowclan would have followed out of feelings of indebtedness to Riverclan for offering them shelter. Perhaps the attack on their camp could have been avoided altogether. There was a reason the tom kept to himself. It seemed no cat listened to him even when he did speak his mind. Now, bitter and irate, not just from this but with his skirmish at the Shadowclan border with that snake-tongued apprentice, Sharppaw, he found himself going to yet another gathering where yet more tension and supposed peace-talk would no doubt stir up new problems. His sister, Jaystorm, was lingering nearby. She had asked to join, made the argument that her kits were old enough to be left alone for the evening with other queens to look after them. He ignored her. He didn't want to hear any more complaints about the battle. He just wanted to get this night over with.

Just then, the rank scent of Shadowclan passed his nostrils. His hackles were up at once. He glanced back at Jaystorm, Sharppaw's threat echoing in his ears...

"Then, I’ll go and kill your little family, with the help of all of ShadowClan."

A growl escaped him as he inched closer to his sister, fighting to keep his claws in as he kept his eyes and ears open for that miserable apprentice.

@Aura @blue jellie
Triumphantly marching with her tail in the air was none other than Jaystorm, prideful at her victory of going to the Gathering despite her brother's protests. She was proud to prove him wrong and was still a little spiteful over the battle and how he'd treated her, but was almost ready to let it go. Almost. Okay, not really. But as long as it never happened again- which it probably would- why have an issue with it?
No, she would never apologize for defending her reputation and pride,
but it was a start for the stubborn silver she-cat. As they trotted towards Seastones, Jaystorm could tell something was off. It was the smell. That scent that she'd dreaded since she'd been attacked in her own home.
ShadowClan.
At once she felt her brother stiffen and inch a little bit closer to her. Hackles lifting, teeth bared slightly, she unsheathed her claws and faced the oncoming Clan with malice in her eyes.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:18 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Lightpaw felt awful after realizing how nervous she was. Her whole body was trembling in fear, and she had no fighting experience being she had no mentor, and possibly no one was interested. Lightpaw remembered when she had killed a badger once all by herself, randomly. Maybe if she could fight badgers, then maybe she could fight cats!

The young, mentorless ShadowClan apprentice glanced at everyone nervously. Surely anyone would be able to take down a small apprentice like her? Taking a deep breath, Lightpaw took in all the scents of different cats, her pads prickling with unease. Maybe she could just tell herself everyone else was just a bunch of mouse-brains, but that wouldn't help. Lightpaw had to help her adopted Clanmates somehow.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots

Last edited by Fawn; February 19th, 2018 at 08:53 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:53 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@king kaleb!

Nightpaw padded along with her clanmates in silence, keeping close to Daydream. The medicine cat had returned the Shadowclan camp after a long, long walk that had started to make Nightpaw worry if her friend was ok. It turned out, she had been right to worry. Daydream had returned to camp about as far from ok as a cat could get, and had shared the horrible truth that Geckoleaf, Juniperpaw's old mentor and Daydream's closest friend... practically a parent, had died at Daydream's paws. Since then, the usually grouchy but soft-hearted cat had been...broken somehow. Nightpaw had been at a loss trying to comfort them. Nothing she said could make this better. She couldn't say or do anything to bring Geckoleaf back, or even stop her friend's pain... As they walked, Nightpaw kept her tail draped over Daydream's back, sparing the occasional worried, sideways glance at the enby as she tried to hold the utter helplessness she felt gnawing away at her insides. Daydream... can't I do anything to help? It's just not fair that this keeps happening to you... I'd fight away your grief with my own claws and teeth if I could. Just then, the scent of Thunderclan caught the young shecat's nose, and she lifted her head, trying to spot then in the dim light. A sudden breeze swept past her face and nearly blew her ears inside out as she did and she squeezed. It smelled like rain was coming.
they were hurting. they didnt know what to say or do at this point. they walked with their head close to the ground, letting their gaze go no higher than to see what was infront of them. they could feel nightpaws gaze settling in them. they knew she was worried. they knew she cared. they knew she felt helpless. but so did they. they had no one but her at the moment. they had lost the only cat that they could really call their mother. they walked into the gathering with nightpaw at their side. ever since they had confessed the news she hadnt left their side it seems like. they didnt mind, they ddint want to lose her too, even if it seemed like they were pushing her away. they stayed silent, amber hues focusing on the ground ahead of them, nightpaws tail being the only thing really guiding them. they grew tired. they were tired of losing, and losing, instead of gaining. they felt so lonely. geckoleaf had been their everything, a mother, a friend, a mentor. and all of that was gone. they could still feel how her cold fur felt along their tongue as they groomed her fur. how cold she felt..so lifeless. a cat that once healed a clan, was now dead. no search party, no hassle. its as if she never existed or no one cared. it made them bitter. the moisture of the air flooded their nose. rain. at this point they didnt mind getting their fur wet. after all, what was the point anymore ?
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:55 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
The young, mentorless ShadowClan apprentice glanced at everyone nervously. Surely anyone would be able to take down a small apprentice like her? Taking a deep breath, Lightpaw took in all the scents of different cats, her pads prickling with unease. Maybe she could just tell herself everyone else was just a bunch of mouse-brains, but that wouldn't help. Lightpaw had to help her adopted Clanmates somehow.
[May I interact with her?]

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:56 AM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

(if anyone wants to have a quarrel hmu. i have Fadeddusk
lotusfang
Old February 18th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

@Casual Scribbles
Sure.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old February 18th, 2018, 12:52 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

@Lightpaw
Mistpaw trotted up to Lighpaw "Hello Lightpaw" she meowed softly to the plain black apprentice"why are you nervous" Mistpaw asked concerned for her friend.

Last edited by Dark Queen; February 18th, 2018 at 01:07 PM.
Closed Thread