Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Monkey's Paw Purrk
Last post by panchiko
Today 12:15 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by braveleopard.
Today 12:15 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:00 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:58 AM

Old February 23rd, 2018, 07:00 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Patchcry blinked and looked down she flicked her tail and ears
" just an old memory no need to worry about me I'm not that important . And I'm glad you enjoyed it " she meowed her tail swished once and looked forward " race you " she meowed she might be an older warrior but she could still have some fun . She started to run back to camp her claws were out to get a better grip on the ground .
Gatorjaws was still a bit worried about her but shrugged it off and charged as she challenged his to a race. He dug his claws in the ground, willing himself to push off even harder because of this, but he didn't dug them to deep so that he wouldn't get stuck. He let his tail stream behind him, using it solely for balance and he could feel himself slowly accelerating. He could feel the wind blowing swiftly through his fur and the adrenaline coursing through his as he ran, chest already heaving.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 07:11 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Gatorjaws was still a bit worried about her but shrugged it off and charged as she challenged his to a race. He dug his claws in the ground, willing himself to push off even harder because of this, but he didn't dug them to deep so that he wouldn't get stuck. He let his tail stream behind him, using it solely for balance and he could feel himself slowly accelerating. He could feel the wind blowing swiftly through his fur and the adrenaline coursing through his as he ran, chest already heaving.
Patchcry looked over her shoulder at gatorjaws and smiled she chuckled and looked forward again it felt as if she was a kit again . She decided to slow down and let him win by dropping her prey and scratching her ear it also gave her jaws a break since they started to ache . She watched the tom run as she was now cleaning her chest fur .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 23rd, 2018, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Patchcry looked over her shoulder at gatorjaws and smiled she chuckled and looked forward again it felt as if she was a kit again . She decided to slow down and let him win by dropping her prey and scratching her ear it also gave her jaws a break since they started to ache . She watched the tom run as she was now cleaning her chest fur .
Gatorjaws looked back at Patchcry, who had stopped, but Gatorjaws continued foreword, he was almost at camp, he could already see the entrance. He quickly slid through it despensed his prey and left camp again to wait for Patchcry.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Gatorjaws looked back at Patchcry, who had stopped, but Gatorjaws continued foreword, he was almost at camp, he could already see the entrance. He quickly slid through it despensed his prey and left camp again to wait for Patchcry.
Patchcry chuckled and grabbed her prey she ran as fast as she could her legs almost a blur and her tail was in the air ears pointed forward she made it to camp in no time and deposited her prey to the pile now shaking her fur with a twitch of her whiskers she walked to where gatorjaws was " you know I let you win right? " she meowed with a tilt of her head smirking and flicked her tail

Old February 23rd, 2018, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Patchcry chuckled and grabbed her prey she ran as fast as she could her legs almost a blur and her tail was in the air ears pointed forward she made it to camp in no time and deposited her prey to the pile now shaking her fur with a twitch of her whiskers she walked to where gatorjaws was " you know I let you win right? " she meowed with a tilt of her head smirking and flicked her tail
Gatorjaws smiled, a gleam in his eyes,"Well, I mean, you wouldn't have stopped for nothing," he laughed.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Gatorjaws smiled, a gleam in his eyes,"Well, I mean, you wouldn't have stopped for nothing," he laughed.
The tortoiseshell warrior laughed a bit and her tail curled then uncurled
" that is true . I do believe we are finished with our patrol ... So there's really nothing else to do " she meowed she looked over at the warriors den a nap did sound good at the moment she looked at gatorjaws and smiled " but I will say this you were brave back there with the fox. Even though it was a mouse brained move " she added

Old February 23rd, 2018, 09:28 PM

Quote:
The tortoiseshell warrior laughed a bit and her tail curled then uncurled
" that is true . I do believe we are finished with our patrol ... So there's really nothing else to do " she meowed she looked over at the warriors den a nap did sound good at the moment she looked at gatorjaws and smiled " but I will say this you were brave back there with the fox. Even though it was a mouse brained move " she added
Gatorjaws grinned,"Ummm... Thanks? I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not," he laughed again and then stretched,"Do you think Brackenheart and Ferncreek are back from patrol yet?" He asked.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Gatorjaws grinned,"Ummm... Thanks? I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not," he laughed again and then stretched,"Do you think Brackenheart and Ferncreek are back from patrol yet?" He asked.
She blinked and looked around for a while then shrugged
" I'm not sure " she meowed she smiled and flicked her ear
" welp I'm off to take a nap stay out of trouble " she meowed and trotted off to the warrior den her tail in the air and head was held high ( end?)

Old February 23rd, 2018, 09:40 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

@CFVY did Wishpaw ever get assigned a mentor?)

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 23rd, 2018, 09:59 PM

Quote:
She blinked and looked around for a while then shrugged
" I'm not sure " she meowed she smiled and flicked her ear
" welp I'm off to take a nap stay out of trouble " she meowed and trotted off to the warrior den her tail in the air and head was held high ( end?)
Gatorjaws smiled and nodded then walked to the prey pile to have something to eat.(yeah.)