Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by ramen
Today 12:52 AM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 12:48 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by the kitty
Today 12:47 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 12:46 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by ramen
Today 12:43 AM

Old February 14th, 2018, 09:45 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Pirates of madness ( reboot and updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He laughs “ good because I’m better with my swords!” He growls as he begins to get ready again with a dark smile and glaring blue eye. “..... such a shame..”
He shot at him again this time at his legs "such a shame what?! You filthy son of a Witch!" His eyes we're narrow and he was ready to kill
Old February 14th, 2018, 09:53 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

SKIRT )

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2018, 07:59 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
SKIRT )
Come on in!!!!
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:02 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
He shot at him again this time at his legs "such a shame what?! You filthy son of a Witch!" His eyes we're narrow and he was ready to kill
He growls loudly as it hit his leg but he ignored it “ Son of a witch... You’re a coward of a man!! You follow a monster that made me kill everything I loved!! Hades! Diablo!! “ soon the man from before and a strong looking woman with burning amber eyes and black hair steps forward as well they had glowing eyes and Sasuke smiles darkly “ but you’re right about one thing.... I ain’t sane anymore “ he says darkly as he begins to pull his eyepatch off showing... the blood red eye. Which glowed madly “ May death show mercy on your soul.. because I sure in hell ain’t!” He growls as he puts his swords away.
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:51 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

There was something particularly serene about the gleaming waves and clear blue sky. Elizabeth placed her hands delicately on the windowsill, gazing out at the ocean with sea-blue eyes reflecting its glimmering surface. The pale, blonde woman wanted nothing more than to leave the wretched castle behind and set sail on the seas alongside a crew of dastardly pirates- and yet, she was tied to her role as queen, almost literally. Fear of what might happen to her kingdom if she allowed her advisor to take up the throne was all that kept her from leaving- and the threat of murdering her own family was what drove her to make terrible decisions on the adviser's behalf. Yet all she could feel was an unbearable longing for the oceans, always being tugged to gaze out at their sapphire waves and gleaming seas, tempted to walk along the beach and let the waves take her. Her left hand drifted up to touch the simple pendant she was wearing, a smooth Mother-of-Pearl gemstone on a necklace of pure white pearls. Loosening her hold on it, she turned to look back over her shoulders as the door to her living quarters opened and a particularly handsome man walked in. Her expression soured ever so slightly since she was never fond of the man she was to be wed to. It was an act of political sacrifice as well as another reason she wanted to leave the wretched place behind. She didn't say anything, only looking back out at the shimmering waves with longing in her gaze. She heard him shuffle awkwardly, his breathing catching in his throat as if he wanted to say something before he turned and left, shutting the door behind him. She closed her eyes, and slowly opened the windows. She took off her crown, setting it gently on the table and glanced down at the clothing she wore- peasants clothing that was stolen from one of the many male servants in the castle. Glancing at her vanity, she took her hair and bunched it up, grabbing the small crystal dagger on her dresser and using it to slice off her blonde hair, sending the locks onto the ground. With a few more strokes of the thin blade, she had managed to give herself a much more boyish haircut. She hadn't applied any makeup, leaving her face blotchy and unrecognizable. Grabbing the satchel she had filled with a few sacks of gold coins and a couple of necessities, she climbed out the window and scaled down the wall of the tower, using the ivy as a ladder. As her boots landed on the ground, she walked casually out the front gate- her appearance so much like a servant that the guards didn't even bat an eye. Her chest ached a little from the bindings she had used to flatten down her chest, but it was alright. Elizabeth had a goal in sight.

A good thirty minutes later, Elizabeth stopped right before the docks. She looked up at the massive ships, chewing delicately on the inside of her cheek before glancing over at a small shop that doubled as a bar. Elizabeth had changed a bit as well, sporting a single gold earring in one ear, and a swordgun at her hips. Furthermore, she had adopted a new identity- Elisha Winchester, a young twenty-year-old man with a thirst for blood and adventure. Essentially just a genderbent version of herself. He squared up his shoulders, scratching at the back of his neck before walking into the bar. Having spent a lot of time with his father, Elisha had learned how to project an aura that could silence a room upon entering and command the attention of all those in the area. Seeing that he was here to buy a ship and hire a crew, it was beneficial to him to use that skill. Stepping into the dark, alcohol-scented room he found himself the center of attention in a silent bar. His bag jangling quite loudly, he walked right up to the counter, and just to make sure that everyone knew he meant business he slammed his hand on the counter and leaned across it to grab the barkeep by the collar and yank him forward. "I take it you're the owner of this establishment, as well as the fleet of ships outside." He asked, his voice deeper than it truly was and his eyes narrow.

"Ah, yes." The man responded, nervously glancing off to the side and out the window that showcased the ships he had out in the harbor. "How-How may I help you, sir?" He drew his lips over his yellow and black teeth in an anxious grin, reminding Elisha heavily of a vulture as he did so.

(So, yes, Elizabeth is transgender. I also wanted him to leave behind the castle since I thought it would be fun for Sasuke and Elisha to cross paths and have Sasuke realize that he was right in front of the queen- who happened to be a pirate, and a guy.)

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old February 15th, 2018, 03:58 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
There was something particularly serene about the gleaming waves and clear blue sky. Elizabeth placed her hands delicately on the windowsill, gazing out at the ocean with sea-blue eyes reflecting its glimmering surface. The pale, blonde woman wanted nothing more than to leave the wretched castle behind and set sail on the seas alongside a crew of dastardly pirates- and yet, she was tied to her role as queen, almost literally. Fear of what might happen to her kingdom if she allowed her advisor to take up the throne was all that kept her from leaving- and the threat of murdering her own family was what drove her to make terrible decisions on the adviser's behalf. Yet all she could feel was an unbearable longing for the oceans, always being tugged to gaze out at their sapphire waves and gleaming seas, tempted to walk along the beach and let the waves take her. Her left hand drifted up to touch the simple pendant she was wearing, a smooth Mother-of-Pearl gemstone on a necklace of pure white pearls. Loosening her hold on it, she turned to look back over her shoulders as the door to her living quarters opened and a particularly handsome man walked in. Her expression soured ever so slightly since she was never fond of the man she was to be wed to. It was an act of political sacrifice as well as another reason she wanted to leave the wretched place behind. She didn't say anything, only looking back out at the shimmering waves with longing in her gaze. She heard him shuffle awkwardly, his breathing catching in his throat as if he wanted to say something before he turned and left, shutting the door behind him. She closed her eyes, and slowly opened the windows. She took off her crown, setting it gently on the table and glanced down at the clothing she wore- peasants clothing that was stolen from one of the many male servants in the castle. Glancing at her vanity, she took her hair and bunched it up, grabbing the small crystal dagger on her dresser and using it to slice off her blonde hair, sending the locks onto the ground. With a few more strokes of the thin blade, she had managed to give herself a much more boyish haircut. She hadn't applied any makeup, leaving her face blotchy and unrecognizable. Grabbing the satchel she had filled with a few sacks of gold coins and a couple of necessities, she climbed out the window and scaled down the wall of the tower, using the ivy as a ladder. As her boots landed on the ground, she walked casually out the front gate- her appearance so much like a servant that the guards didn't even bat an eye. Her chest ached a little from the bindings she had used to flatten down her chest, but it was alright. Elizabeth had a goal in sight.

A good thirty minutes later, Elizabeth stopped right before the docks. She looked up at the massive ships, chewing delicately on the inside of her cheek before glancing over at a small shop that doubled as a bar. Elizabeth had changed a bit as well, sporting a single gold earring in one ear, and a swordgun at her hips. Furthermore, she had adopted a new identity- Elisha Winchester, a young twenty-year-old man with a thirst for blood and adventure. Essentially just a genderbent version of herself. He squared up his shoulders, scratching at the back of his neck before walking into the bar. Having spent a lot of time with his father, Elisha had learned how to project an aura that could silence a room upon entering and command the attention of all those in the area. Seeing that he was here to buy a ship and hire a crew, it was beneficial to him to use that skill. Stepping into the dark, alcohol-scented room he found himself the center of attention in a silent bar. His bag jangling quite loudly, he walked right up to the counter, and just to make sure that everyone knew he meant business he slammed his hand on the counter and leaned across it to grab the barkeep by the collar and yank him forward. "I take it you're the owner of this establishment, as well as the fleet of ships outside." He asked, his voice deeper than it truly was and his eyes narrow.

"Ah, yes." The man responded, nervously glancing off to the side and out the window that showcased the ships he had out in the harbor. "How-How may I help you, sir?" He drew his lips over his yellow and black teeth in an anxious grin, reminding Elisha heavily of a vulture as he did so.

(So, yes, Elizabeth is transgender. I also wanted him to leave behind the castle since I thought it would be fun for Sasuke and Elisha to cross paths and have Sasuke realize that he was right in front of the queen- who happened to be a pirate, and a guy.)
Suddenly a sudden growl was heard behind the lord, “ My lord why must you touch the filthy man? I’m starting to get jealous “ said none other than sol, a handsome man with Sky Blue eyes and sun colored hair. He had a strange tattoo on the left side of his neck which was a dragon wrapped around a moon. He wore a white servant shirt with some torn jeans. He also had some armor on his arms and legs and a sword on his waist. He growls when he looks at the others behind them “ I understand you need a ship but why here? You deserve so much more better than again... “ he smiles “ no ship can compare to you my lord!” He says playfully as a soft sigh came from Luna who had long black hair tied up in a ponytail, her eyes a soft amber however was a bit annoyed at her brothers idiotic behavior. She wore torn jeans like her brother but a black servant shirt. She was almost as tall as her brother who was a bit taller than the lord. She glares at sol “ have you not paid attention at all to the lord. This is the best way he can get out of here without that man following him like a dog to a bone. The lord does what he wants you have no right to question him even if these ships are now worthy of him.” Sol growls “ what was that?! For your information-“ he suddenly pulls the lord close to him pulling him away from the man he was trying to scare, he holds the lords hands up and pokes his cheek “ this adorable lord deserves so much better than these old ships! It’s our job to make sure he has the best things!” He growls as Luna suddenly pulls the lords towards him holding him close and growling at sol “ he does what he wants! We have no right to speak against him and he’s handsome not cute!!” Suddenly she blushes madly quickly letting go of The lord. “ forgive me my lord. I wasn’t getting ahead of myself “ she says blushing as sol suddenly pulls out a knife and stabs the desk in front of the man “ listen here your best ship have it ready and loaded immediately is this understood?!” He growls as Luna sighs “ you idiot the lord is supposed to pick it not you!!” Than once again they started fighting again right in front of everyone... such a normal thing despite Luna being shy and more quiet when it came to the lord or her brother being a idiot she will speak ... but regret it later on.
Old February 15th, 2018, 06:46 PM
I’m full of it

@Broken Madness

The waves gently caressed the stone infested beach washing over the sandy rocks and washing the shoreline clear before retreating to the white foamy depths. And amidst the wide ocean tha spread for miles was a small land formation and upon it a kingdom, a fair kingdom full of fairly fair people, this fair kingdom was simply a small spec compared to the rest of the world Tobias hadn't ever seen before. That stretched beyond even what a telescope could see. Beyond these shorelines and the captivating sky could stretch over. And even smaller than this kingdom, was Tobias himself. He was young and worked a stable job as a blacksmith apprentice who simply held things for him as he tried his best not to drink away his sorrows. Tobias was a medium built boy with onyx black hair that washed over his face. Beneath the hair was his those dark yellow eyes that seemed to hide all his secrets and yet told such a deep story you couldn't really look away from them. He was leaned against a particularly large rock awaiting some of the biggest and most marvellous ships to pull into the doc. The closest he would get to being a part of the fast paced life of a pirate or shipsman. That's why he was here, sitting and waiting eagerly for the ships to arive after long trade route voyages or even outlawed pirates to pull in and start a fight before somehow dashingly escaping whilst restocking up below deck. It was fantastic to watch and admittedly sometimes he found himself getting so drawn into the ships he was late to get home. That didn't matter anymore he really didn't mind.

François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2018, 07:03 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

@Broken Madness

The waves gently caressed the stone infested beach washing over the sandy rocks and washing the shoreline clear before retreating to the white foamy depths. And amidst the wide ocean tha spread for miles was a small land formation and upon it a kingdom, a fair kingdom full of fairly fair people, this fair kingdom was simply a small spec compared to the rest of the world Tobias hadn't ever seen before. That stretched beyond even what a telescope could see. Beyond these shorelines and the captivating sky could stretch over. And even smaller than this kingdom, was Tobias himself. He was young and worked a stable job as a blacksmith apprentice who simply held things for him as he tried his best not to drink away his sorrows. Tobias was a medium built boy with onyx black hair that washed over his face. Beneath the hair was his those dark yellow eyes that seemed to hide all his secrets and yet told such a deep story you couldn't really look away from them. He was leaned against a particularly large rock awaiting some of the biggest and most marvellous ships to pull into the doc. The closest he would get to being a part of the fast paced life of a pirate or shipsman. That's why he was here, sitting and waiting eagerly for the ships to arive after long trade route voyages or even outlawed pirates to pull in and start a fight before somehow dashingly escaping whilst restocking up below deck. It was fantastic to watch and admittedly sometimes he found himself getting so drawn into the ships he was late to get home. That didn't matter anymore he really didn't mind.

Soon a man began to walk off a ship, this man a former pirate and a looker, his eyes a mixed color one Emerald green and the other as blue as the sea. His hair brown in color with shades of black a bit long so he had it in a short ponytail. He wore a old white shirt with a black and red coat suited for the sea and some torn old jeans. He was carrying a sack is his things over his shoulder and was waving at people as he got off the ship. It’s been a long while since he’s been in this kingdom. He takes a deep breath and smiles happily.
Finally! After five years he was finally ready to confess! To see his dear friend Tobias and ask him for his hand in marriage! But.. will he remember him?! He sighs softly as he begins to step off the ship and soon he saw him... the same beautiful onyx hair he fell in love with so long ago man how he grown... he looks at the man first he wasn’t sure than he saw the look in his eyes when he looked at the ships. Yep it’s him! He smiles happily as he begins to wave at him “ Tobias!!! I’m back!!” He Says happily as he begins to quickly walk up to the man with a happy excited smile. Soon he was in front of him, he had to forced himself to stop himself from hugging the man as he smiles a sweet warm smile “ ... Do you remember me? It’s me Jonathan Black? “
Old February 15th, 2018, 07:13 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Soon a man began to walk off a ship, this man a former pirate and a looker, his eyes a mixed color one Emerald green and the other as blue as the sea. His hair brown in color with shades of black a bit long so he had it in a short ponytail. He wore a old white shirt with a black and red coat suited for the sea and some torn old jeans. He was carrying a sack is his things over his shoulder and was waving at people as he got off the ship. It’s been a long while since he’s been in this kingdom. He takes a deep breath and smiles happily.
Finally! After five years he was finally ready to confess! To see his dear friend Tobias and ask him for his hand in marriage! But.. will he remember him?! He sighs softly as he begins to step off the ship and soon he saw him... the same beautiful onyx hair he fell in love with so long ago man how he grown... he looks at the man first he wasn’t sure than he saw the look in his eyes when he looked at the ships. Yep it’s him! He smiles happily as he begins to wave at him “ Tobias!!! I’m back!!” He Says happily as he begins to quickly walk up to the man with a happy excited smile. Soon he was in front of him, he had to forced himself to stop himself from hugging the man as he smiles a sweet warm smile “ ... Do you remember me? It’s me Jonathan Black? “

Suddnely being embraced Tobias yelled at first in gear as somebody grabbed him as he was just bout to doze off but as he tried to get himself down he came down to the same level of Jonathan. His eyes widened large and he wrapped his arms around his head crying into his hair. "How could I forget!" he said with a muffled laugh as he buried his head into The mans brown hair

François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2018, 07:33 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Suddnely being embraced Tobias yelled at first in gear as somebody grabbed him as he was just bout to doze off but as he tried to get himself down he came down to the same level of Jonathan. His eyes widened large and he wrapped his arms around his head crying into his hair. "How could I forget!" he said with a muffled laugh as he buried his head into The mans brown hair
He laughs loudly “ you remembered!!” He Says playfully as he holds him close “ Now that you remember me... “ he puts Tobias down and begins to smile softly. “ ... Tobias .. um.. “ he blushes a bit as he begins to hold his hand. “ um.. mind if we talk in private I can tell the captain is going to tease me again..” he says glaring at the man who gave some cat calls “ Take him home boy!!” The man says playfully as John sighs softly “ ... see?”