Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM

Old February 18th, 2018, 05:51 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Dimyr felt a little bit better with Fara there, and wiped her eyes to stop tearing up. When she heard Longwei saying she needed to talk to her alone, she wondered why. Before she could say anything, though, Fara was already upset and had already stormed out of the room. She kept quiet for a second or two before turning to look at longwei, raising her head so that she wasn't staring at her egg anymore, and then asked, "What did you want to talk to me about?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Longwei didn't quite care about Fara at that moment. He needed to talk to Dimyr. He came into her room and closed the door behind him. his cloak was torn but he didn't care as he sat right next to her.

"I need you to hear me out...we both dislike Rune and he always finds some way to tear the family apart..he thinks nothing of you, my sister, and Fara...and you know what? When I flew away I meet a special dragon that helped me realize, why not kill him." He smiled.
Quote:
"Kill him? Longwei, I can admit he hasn't treated us in the best way possible, but do we really need to kill him?" Dimyr asked. Sure, Rune wasn't the best father, but he wasn't necessarily the worst father either. At the same time, he did have a point in killing him, since Rune couldn't say nothing meaner than how lucky she was to have her egg found in the forest.
Quote:
Longwei pulled back, his whole attitude darkened. He hesitated before continuing, telling her what Regning told him.

"If your not going to do it for yourself, do it for our sisters, do you think he really loves them? The way he treats them like backups..do you think that he really loves them? What if he gets to a point that he kills one of them..I honestly dont think he even cared for me before...before he died....he didn't care about any of us..just him.." He spat harshly.
Quote:
Dimyr was a bit shocked as he spat out those harsh words. She then turned to look at her egg. She was unsure about this, but at the same time she felt like she needed to. After a bit of thought, she came to a conclusion. She turned to look at Longwei, and said in a slightly saddened tone. "...Fine, but only because I want to prove to him that I would have been able to survive out in the forest without any help..." getting up from her bed and walking over to him, adding in, "Do you have a plan?" the thoughts of the times where Rune was there for her batting at her emotions.
Quote:
"I was thinking we can get him alone now..." He stated slowly. "But either way, it would be as if we kill him in front of the whole gathering...he would make a scene..we could however...slip something into his drink.." He said lost in thought.

Omg XD I was thinking of making Rune make them feel guilty and not kill him but realize I can't handle a lot of characters, Fara, Athix and the "new dragon" (which shadow and dragonchaos knows)
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:04 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
"I was thinking we can get him alone now..." He stated slowly. "But either way, it would be as if we kill him in front of the whole gathering...he would make a scene..we could however...slip something into his drink.." He said lost in thought.
"Would be hard to slip something into his drink with all the preparations everyone is making for the feast, though getting him alone might be a good idea. Any places where no one could possibly find him? Dimyr spoke, still getting some mixed feelings about this.
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:37 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
"Would be hard to slip something into his drink with all the preparations everyone is making for the feast, though getting him alone might be a good idea. Any places where no one could possibly find him? Dimyr spoke, still getting some mixed feelings about this.
Longwei paused. His heart was telling him to do one thing but his mind was telling him to do another. 'No. I have been listening to my heart for too long...and look where that got me...I have to hold up my end of the deal. No mixed feelings.'

"Ah...I know of one...we can take him to the part of the forest were I met Regning...no one would be able to hear him..." He felt horrid. He hated the very feeling but he also..liked it? No. This was just a one time thing. Then that was it...was it a mistake to make that deal with a dragon he barely knew?

"Since im one of the only direct male bloodline left and since he doesn't know I came back yet, I can let you meet Regning and I will pretend to be hurt in his territory...you could get father and show him where I am..and well...then we take him down..maybe even with the help of Regning..."
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:34 AM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Longwei paused. His heart was telling him to do one thing but his mind was telling him to do another. 'No. I have been listening to my heart for too long...and look where that got me...I have to hold up my end of the deal. No mixed feelings.'

"Ah...I know of one...we can take him to the part of the forest were I met Regning...no one would be able to hear him..." He felt horrid. He hated the very feeling but he also..liked it? No. This was just a one time thing. Then that was it...was it a mistake to make that deal with a dragon he barely knew?

"Since im one of the only direct male bloodline left and since he doesn't know I came back yet, I can let you meet Regning and I will pretend to be hurt in his territory...you could get father and show him where I am..and well...then we take him down..maybe even with the help of Regning..."
"You met another dragon in the forest?" Dimyr asked, confused. "I thought Athix was the only dragon hiding out there..." She then thought aloud. Why is there another dragon involved with this? She thought, but choosing to ignore the thought and giving a slight nod. "Are we doing this now, or...?" She asked, showing some signs of hesitating a bit by asking the question.
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:40 AM

Quote:

Quote:
"You met another dragon in the forest?" Dimyr asked, confused. "I thought Athix was the only dragon hiding out there..." She then thought aloud. Why is there another dragon involved with this? She thought, but choosing to ignore the thought and giving a slight nod. "Are we doing this now, or...?" She asked, showing some signs of hesitating a bit by asking the question.

Hey, is it ok if Rune interrupts them and they decided they would just kill him, like, pretend they saw something really big and important and had to show him))
Old February 20th, 2018, 08:28 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
Hope immediately flew in as Fara stated that. "Hello your majesty and hi sis thought you might need me" she smiled "and no I haven't seen your mother Princess Fara."
@Silvershadow
Blizzard watched her daughter with a sad expression.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old February 20th, 2018, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Blizzard watched her daughter with a sad expression.

Fara was still a bit disappointed her siblings didn't want her, she sighed... wait... maybe she can sneak after them and hear their plans! She gasped in excitement but then felt a bit down, What if they hate me? she thought but then shook the thought. She saw her mother and ran towards her, ``Mother!`` She gasped, ``Did you hear? About the fight between father and Longwei? He was very harsh, he spoke such rude words to Dimyr and Longwei and h-he said I was a backup if Longwei didn't have what it takes to be king!`` She blurted out the words and rested her head on her mother's shoulder, ``Maybe he was just stress right?`` She gave a sniff.

@Silvershadow @Shadow @DragonChaos You guys alive?

Last edited by Mystic; February 21st, 2018 at 06:02 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:02 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Fara was still a bit disappointed her siblings didn't want her, she sighed... wait... maybe she can sneak after them and hear their plans! She gasped in excitement but then felt a bit down, What if they hate me? she thought but then shook the thought. She saw her mother and ran towards her, ``Mother!`` She gasped, ``Did you hear? About the fight between father and Longwei? He was very harsh, he spoke such rude words to Dimyr and Longwei and h-he said I was a backup if Longwei didn't have what it takes to be king!`` She blurted out the words and rested her head on her mother's shoulder, ``Maybe he was just stress right?`` She gave a sniff.
Blizzard wrapped her wings around Fara and sighed. "Your father has been very busy and is stressed." She didn't like seeing her daughter hurt and she felt slightly angry at Rune for saying such harsh things to Longwei.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old February 22nd, 2018, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Blizzard wrapped her wings around Fara and sighed. "Your father has been very busy and is stressed." She didn't like seeing her daughter hurt and she felt slightly angry at Rune for saying such harsh things to Longwei.

Fara gave another sniffed before taking a step back, ``Father is never like this! I mean, only when he has personal stress or anxiety issues.`` She sighed, ``He also discovered Longwei was bisexual..`` She said a little quietly, like a mumble.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:20 PM