Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:54 AM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Peril
Today 10:53 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:44 AM

Old January 30th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Lucifer’s alleyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He laughs softly “ I try my best. A tom gotta try you know “ He says playfully as his ears picked up “..... anyway shall we go daring? I believe Sano is in a bad mood... and I really don’t want you to-“ a loud growl was heard as Sano comes out his fur a mix of black, gray and white and his ice blue eyes were cold watching them. “ bad mood. Is that what you call it huh?” He Says coldly as he begins to step forward “ still playing around with a weak kittypet spoiled and lazy worthless to us Lucifer! You need a warrior not a pet” he hisses loudly almost immediately Lucifer growls as he stands in front of Tove almost protectively “ who I choose to love Is none of your business Sano why are you here? You’re plan isn’t on until-“ Sano growls “ I’m here to speak to you alone.”

Tove pinned her ears to her head and hissed as Sano spoke, but she knew better than to do anything else. He was a tough rouge despite the fact he seemed mentally unstable. He was not a tom to be messed with. She had met the rouge a few times before and had hated him. He had called her weak spoiled and lazy the first time she had met him. Tove was not any of those. Well.. spoiled maybe, but weak and lazy? Definitely not. She was the opposite of a fat and lazy kittypet. She was actually quite skinny and adventurous, sitting around on a coach and purring was just not her thing. She appreciated any attention she got from her twolegs, and she loved them with all her heart but she preferred to be out and about with her friends. She was far from weak, lazy and worthless. Tove stiffened at the word "alone", and she stepped from behind Lucifer to stand next to him. "Anything Lucifer can hear I can to." She said with great disdain towards the black and white tom.
@Broken Madness

Last edited by Cosmo; February 7th, 2018 at 06:07 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 09:24 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Tove pinned her ears to her head and hissed as Sano spoke, but she knew better than to do anything else. He was a tough rouge despite the fact he seemed mentally unstable. He was not a tom to be messed with. She had met the rouge a few times before and had hated him. He had called her weak spoiled and lazy the first time she had met him. Tove was not any of those. Well.. spoiled maybe, but weak and lazy? Definitely not. She was the opposite of a fat and lazy kittypet. She was actually quite skinny and adventurous, sitting around on a coach and purring was just not her thing. She appreciated any attention she got from her twolegs, and she loved them with all her heart but she preferred to be out and about with her friends. She was far from weak, lazy and worthless. Tove stiffened at the word "alone", and she stepped from behind Lucifer to stand next to him. "Anything Lucifer can hear I can to." She said with great disdain towards the black and white tom.
@Broken Madness
Sano flicked his ear as he looks at her. “ ... “ Lucifer growls “ yes she stays Sano. She’s as strong as I and she ain’t the things you said either” Sano sighs softly “ fine but it’s like she’ll know what we’r taking about... Tonight I will end hades. A storm is coming and I will make sure he knows what he did. Will you be joining me?” Lucifer hisses “ What?! I thought we agreed Hades has no part of this! Yes he has done wrong but he saved our lives! Diablo is the one we should be after not him” Sano laughs coldly “ no she just became a clanner hades is the demon we should kill. Don’t let emotion take you brother it’s a weakness” .
Old February 17th, 2018, 12:11 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Sano flicked his ear as he looks at her. “ ... “ Lucifer growls “ yes she stays Sano. She’s as strong as I and she ain’t the things you said either” Sano sighs softly “ fine but it’s like she’ll know what we’r taking about... Tonight I will end hades. A storm is coming and I will make sure he knows what he did. Will you be joining me?” Lucifer hisses “ What?! I thought we agreed Hades has no part of this! Yes he has done wrong but he saved our lives! Diablo is the one we should be after not him” Sano laughs coldly “ no she just became a clanner hades is the demon we should kill. Don’t let emotion take you brother it’s a weakness” .

Tove had a mind to stay quiet well Sano was talking. She understood no part of what Sano was saying other than the fact it wasn't something good. It was probably something that involved killing some cat, Hades was probably his name. She padded back to behind Lucifer, "Don't listen to him!" She whispered in his ear, unable to hide the obvious dislike and fear behind her small sweet voice. Tove wanted to glare at the other tom, she felt like she should be attacking him but she knew it would end well for her.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 12:20 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tove had a mind to stay quiet well Sano was talking. She understood no part of what Sano was saying other than the fact it wasn't something good. It was probably something that involved killing some cat, Hades was probably his name. She padded back to behind Lucifer, "Don't listen to him!" She whispered in his ear, unable to hide the obvious dislike and fear behind her small sweet voice. Tove wanted to glare at the other tom, she felt like she should be attacking him but she knew it would end well for her.
Lucifer nods as he looks at Sano, his tail wrapped around Tove a bit as he growls “No I will not be joining you nor will o ever I have said this many times brother don’t make me repeat myself again” he says coldly as Sano laughs softly “ still holding onto lies no matter it’s almost time but it’s even time to have you think more about it. Now I shall be on my way. “ he looks at Tove “ do get rid of the rat the next time I come” He Says coldly as he stands up and walks away almost immediately when Sano was gone he let’s out a sigh of relief. “ ... I’m sorry you had to see that my dear.. but thanks for staying by me. You’ve really helped me.. to say that”
Old February 23rd, 2018, 12:25 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Lucifer nods as he looks at Sano, his tail wrapped around Tove a bit as he growls “No I will not be joining you nor will o ever I have said this many times brother don’t make me repeat myself again” he says coldly as Sano laughs softly “ still holding onto lies no matter it’s almost time but it’s even time to have you think more about it. Now I shall be on my way. “ he looks at Tove “ do get rid of the rat the next time I come” He Says coldly as he stands up and walks away almost immediately when Sano was gone he let’s out a sigh of relief. “ ... I’m sorry you had to see that my dear.. but thanks for staying by me. You’ve really helped me.. to say that”

Tove stood still, feeling as if a million tiny bugs were crawling all over her skin. She shook herself in an attempt to feel better. "It's no problem, there was no way I was leaving you here with that... that monster." She hissed, her fur ruffled she was unable to calm herself down. Sano was a terrible cat and her instincts had told her to run. But she had stayed. And she wasn't about to question that decision. The black and white molly sat down, and gave her shoulder fur a quick lick. Perhaps she should go back to her house, away from the mangy flea bag Sano who might still be lurking in the alleyway. She shivered at the thought.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 12:29 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tove stood still, feeling as if a million tiny bugs were crawling all over her skin. She shook herself in an attempt to feel better. "It's no problem, there was no way I was leaving you here with that... that monster." She hissed, her fur ruffled she was unable to calm herself down. Sano was a terrible cat and her instincts had told her to run. But she had stayed. And she wasn't about to question that decision. The black and white molly sat down, and gave her shoulder fur a quick lick. Perhaps she should go back to her house, away from the mangy flea bag Sano who might still be lurking in the alleyway. She shivered at the thought.
He nods as he looks down the alleyway “ he’s gone.. would you like for me to take you back home.. I don’t trust him and knowing him. He’ll probably try something about it.. “ he stands up his tail moved away from her. “ ... unless you would like to stay with me tonight?”
Old February 23rd, 2018, 02:28 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
He nods as he looks down the alleyway “ he’s gone.. would you like for me to take you back home.. I don’t trust him and knowing him. He’ll probably try something about it.. “ he stands up his tail moved away from her. “ ... unless you would like to stay with me tonight?”

Tove nodded her head when he suggested walking her home, she wouldn't mind that. But at his next suggestion made her change her mind. She doubted that being gone for a night and returning in the morning would bother her twolegs. They were pretty mindless after all. They practically worshiped her!"I can stay here." She said happily, the idea of Sano completely erased.
Old March 8th, 2018, 10:58 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tove nodded her head when he suggested walking her home, she wouldn't mind that. But at his next suggestion made her change her mind. She doubted that being gone for a night and returning in the morning would bother her twolegs. They were pretty mindless after all. They practically worshiped her!"I can stay here." She said happily, the idea of Sano completely erased.
Lucifer nods slowly “ ... okay” he says with a soft smile as he begins to walk “ just-“ suddenly something falls onto the ground, quickly Lucifer turns around growling softly at whoever was behind them and out came A powerful looking white and sliver tom with his eyes closed, he had scars over his left eye and a other fresh wounds over his right eye. He suddenly growls smelling someone “ Iriss stay behind me!” He growls as Lucifer eyes widened “ ... Hades?”
Old March 8th, 2018, 06:01 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Lucifer nods slowly “ ... okay” he says with a soft smile as he begins to walk “ just-“ suddenly something falls onto the ground, quickly Lucifer turns around growling softly at whoever was behind them and out came A powerful looking white and sliver tom with his eyes closed, he had scars over his left eye and a other fresh wounds over his right eye. He suddenly growls smelling someone “ Iriss stay behind me!” He growls as Lucifer eyes widened “ ... Hades?”

Iriss stayed behind Hades, but she rested her tail on his back, so she could help guide him even though she doubted he needed it she liked to feel useful and she would never forgive herself if he crashed into a wall or tree. The white molly knew they were going to go meet his family. His brother most likely. But who was the black and white she-cat. Instantly the she-cats fur raised and she hissed. Iriss made sure to keep her gaze on both of the cats equally, if she focused on only one who knew what the other could do.

Tove jumped as the thing landed on the ground. Her gaze fell on a silver tabby tom covered in scars, and a pregnant white molly. She walked closer to Lucifer's side so their hair was brushing. "What do you want?" She asked, genuinely curious as well as hostile. She didn't know anything about the cats. Surely the tom wouldn't get his pregnant mate into any trouble. A cat in their right mind would never do that.
Old March 9th, 2018, 08:56 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Iriss stayed behind Hades, but she rested her tail on his back, so she could help guide him even though she doubted he needed it she liked to feel useful and she would never forgive herself if he crashed into a wall or tree. The white molly knew they were going to go meet his family. His brother most likely. But who was the black and white she-cat. Instantly the she-cats fur raised and she hissed. Iriss made sure to keep her gaze on both of the cats equally, if she focused on only one who knew what the other could do.

Tove jumped as the thing landed on the ground. Her gaze fell on a silver tabby tom covered in scars, and a pregnant white molly. She walked closer to Lucifer's side so their hair was brushing. "What do you want?" She asked, genuinely curious as well as hostile. She didn't know anything about the cats. Surely the tom wouldn't get his pregnant mate into any trouble. A cat in their right mind would never do that.
Hades growls a bit first until he heard his name. Than suddenly he smiles “ Lucifer sorry for being rude... just can’t see anymore..” he says calmly as Lucifer immediately begins to step forward ignoring the pregnant molly for a while than he looks at her “ .... what happened? Did Sano-“ hades suddenly growls “ that blasted fool attacked my home and made my loves turn against me.. only one love reminds with me.” He Says pressing his head against her shoulder “ .... he’s still after me. “ Lucifer nods as he looks at him now “ .... hades stay with me. Tove! Come this is my brother hades the one.. Sano spoke about “ He Says a bit sadly. The hades he knew was strong and stubborn... now he was blinded and weak and this deeply saddened Lucifer.