Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2018, 10:08 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

WolfScruff and two of his 4 brothers, CedarVine and BeechClaw, stood just outside what would become the battle grounds, anxiously waiting for orders from their leader. BoulderFlight had decided he didn't want to be apart of this fight and PineWish of course was raising kits so was not allowed to come along. RockSpirit also decided to stay out of it, but promised he'd pray to StarClan and try to help injured warriors. The toms heard the call and ran forward, yowling at the top of their lungs.

HarmonyBlade stood shaking as thousands of cats raced towards him. VelevetNight was back at camp in the nursery, taking care of Tundrakit and Overkit. Find our kits His mate had whispered to him before he left. ShineFlower, Gleam and Acorn... the warrior only knew the full name of one of his kits. He only knew ShineFlower because she had been on the WindClan patrol that recently got into a skirmish at the border. I am such a terrible father. Now CrispLeaf has gone...I need to up my game.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 16th, 2018 at 10:26 AM. Reason: posted twice
Old January 16th, 2018, 10:50 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Bingo looked around for his mentor, Chameleonvine. But he couldn't see her. He shrunk down feeling helpless and vulnerable. He was a newly appointed apprentice! He hadn't really learned how to fight yet!

@2018 Okapi, if you want to. ALSO TO ANYONE WHO HAS A SHC OR WC CAT THAT NEEDS SOMEONE TO FIGHT, THIS IS OPEN XD)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 16th, 2018, 10:55 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

(@Megan care to have Boulderdust and Redpaw involved, after all it’s in camp)

Pinkpaw was asleep and heard first the words that said ‘Windclan attack’ then she heard ‘Shadowclan attack’ half of her wanted to sleep ignoring the battle around her, but she knew she couldn’t. She staggered to her paws leaving the apprentice den, seeing a battle occurring around her. She froze, like every other time. (OPEN)

Redpaw awoke to the battle and through himself out of the den. He let out a yowl of rage, before sprinting to the elder’s den Was Boulderdust alright?,” Purplepaw check on the kits!!!” He shrieked (@Megan)

Purplepaw awoke to his brother yowling ‘check on the kits’ she launched herself to her paws, partially confused until she realized it was a battle at hand, she arrived in front of the nursery,” Any kits missing or injured?” She called out (Open)

Chameleonvine heard the battle cries and darted into the clearing alert as to who might need help. An apprentice what about Bingo was Bingo in need of her help? What about any other peers (@Boba Fett would you like Bingo to be involved)

Owlstone heard the battle cries, and due to knowing her apprentice, Flowerpaw, might drag herself into the clearing to fight, she hauled herself out her hind legs didn’t work, yes- but she still would defend her clan. She searched for Flowerpaw, but couldn’t find her (OPEN)

Cuckootree hardly could care about his apprentice, she’s stubborn and fiesty, she’d be fine, but his clan was being attacked. He’d fight to death, to defend it (Open)

Peachrain stepped into the clearing eying the Windclan and Shadowclan her eye twitching as she searched for a rival (Open)

Ferngaze stalked in angrily growling,” Windclan and Shadowclan, lovely.” She hissed (Open)

Rosefern, a queen heard the yowls of war,” SOMEONE HELP DEFEND MY KITS!” She shrieked in fear that she couldn’t defend her kits on her own. (OPEN)

Riverteeth stepped into the clearing glaring at the attacking warriors from Windclan and suprisingly, Shadowclan. (Open)

Monarchstep was busy sneaking into camp when he heard a battle breaking out Great Starclan, how will I get in without getting caught, worst night to sneak out and visit a kittypet... he shoved himself in further staggering towards the warrior den to sleep (Open)

Elderpaw a hairless cat, former kittypet heard the battle break out,” This is my time to prove that I’m not an elder kittypet.” She hissed under her breathe launching herself into battle. (Open)

Tumbleweed he was an elder, but why sit and let the youngster’s do the fighting for him when he could fight on his own. he stalked out growling (Open)

Rowanpaw He was fiesty and stiff necked tom, but now he was serious and ready to destroy Shadowclan (Open)

Tanglepaw pounced out of the apprentice den and growled playfully,” Windclan’s reak will never leave camp!” She spat in anger (Open)

Perchpaw her eyes were filled with terror as she fled towards the nursery to hide with her mother (Open)

Poppypaw stood calmly, she wasn’t going to launch herself into battle, but stay in the apprentice den, as back-up. (Open)

Leopardstripe stood up and stalked into the apprentice den yowling loudly,” Thunderclan apprentice’s get into battle.” He was thunderclan after all. (Open)

Hornetwasp groaned and stuffed moss into his ears falling back to sleep (Open)

Starlingpaw threw herself into battle terror filling her eyes. She was Thunderclan and strong (Open)

Skypaw he was a little nervous, not that nervous though, he unsheathed his claws awaiting an enemy from Windclan or Shadowclan (Open)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunstrike growled at the Thunderclanner’s he hated them they killed a Windclan warrior, how kit-like, now who to attack... (open)

Dungfoot loved having fun in battle, he scrambled up a tree awkwardly and lept at a young Thunderclanner. (Open)

Elmleaf stepped into the clearing, his eyes set foward, when he was an apprentice he would have been nervous and cowardace, now he was stalking forward growling focusing on his enemy in front of him, Thunderclan. They outnumbered Thunderclan. Two clans against one. (Open)

Foxhunter yipped and ran into the clearing, he wanted to attack either the elder’s or kits maybe wipe out Caliapaw’s herb store. (Open)

Boundingfur bounded into the clearing in search of the apprentice den where he’d attack (Open)
~~~~~~~
Yewclaw sprinted into the clearing, he wanted to fight to protect his clan, his sister and his new nieces and nephews. He growled, he was one tough Windclanner (Open)

Lionpaw growled entering the clearing Atleast Riverpaw is safe at camp. She must be so worried about me. (Open)

Hauntedspirit stalked into the clearing in search of a Thunderclanner, he didn’t want to harm any apprentices, they’d be killed by him. (Open)

Treefright he squirmed in fear, he had a fear of being under trees, where was he, under the trees. (Open)

Pikerunner growled as he entered the clearing he was going to prove to his clanmates that he wasn’t a Riverclanner anymore. (open)

Blueberrypaw entered the clearing growling, he would avenge his brother Goatpaw’s death, yes Halite killed Halite, still he’d get revenge. (Open)

Turkeycheast growled, he had everything to fight for, he could fight for Windclan, his mate, his kits, and himself. (Open)

Frostpaw nervously pattered into the clearing, fighting wasn’t her jazz really, she was going to battle an apprentice and call it good. (Open)

Daisypaw stormed into the territory yowling, she’d prove that she’s not a soft weak Windclanner, but a strong Windclanner (open)

Eaglepaw growled as he stood in Thunderclan’s Starclan foresaken camp. (Open)

Ivypaw didn’t know how to feel, she simply stood their awkwardly not fighting (Open)

Thornfoot eyed the elder den, how wrong would it be to attack elder’s. (open)

Thistlecry licked his paw before heading to Thunderclan’s fresh kill pile, why not, after all no one was protecting it (Open)

Clearpebble she launched herself into battle full intent to injure kits. (Open)

Moonshriek he gave a shriek and threw himself at an apprentice, why? Because he didn’t want to risk injury (Open)

Olivesong she sat down and watched her peers fight, it was a redictulous battle in her opinion. (Open)

Greenpaw the voluntarily mute Windclanner arrived, he hoped he wouldn’t have to fight one of his siblings in Thunderclan. (Open)

Yellowpaw scampered here, she was looking to fight her littermates in Thunderclan (Open)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; January 16th, 2018 at 01:41 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 11:02 AM
Cat out of the bag

My Mood: Fine

Spottedpaw shot out of the apprentice's den, her fur still spiked up on one side, eyes bleary from sleep. She looked around, her hackles rising. "Windclan attacking our camp! The fox-hearts," she muttered, fluffing up her fur and crouching into battle position outside her den. Her sister was in there, and Starclan forbid anybody get in. On second thought, I forbid anybody to get in.

(OPEN, Thunderclan)

Last edited by nyaanyaaowo; January 16th, 2018 at 11:02 AM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 11:03 AM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Thrushwing raced into the clearing after hearing the battle cries of Blazingstar and the ShadowClan leader. It was time. Finally, after preparing himself for battle since the last gathering, the ThunderClan warrior wasn't startled at all by the sudden war. Thrushwing raised his tail high and flattened his ears, showing that he was ready for a fight with his posture and the determination in his eyes. He was a large tom, having muscles that were evidence of his sheer strength. The tabby tom had been through multiple battles before, both once in a war with the Dusk Syndicate and multiple times in rogues stealing ThunderClan prey as always. His claws were unsheathed, ready to put them between someone's ears at any moment. His yellow eyes scanned the clearing, pupils wide to take in as much scenery as possible. His target would have to be another warrior, fighting an apprentice would be pointless and wouldn't damage the clan's strength at all. Actually, by the looks of it, there were no WindClan or ShadowClan apprentices in sight.. Thrushwing paused his movements, having an idea. He stood there, keeping himself stationery in the middle of the war. Instead of interrupting someone else's fight or making the first move, the opponent would have to come to him. Making himself an obvious irresistible target by just standing there like a mouse-brain to battle. He looked defenseless and weak by looking around like he didn't know what was going on, perfect.

<Open>

Last edited by Bandido; January 16th, 2018 at 11:03 AM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 12:32 PM

My Mood: Bored

Burningforest ran out of the warriors den and stopped when he saw the fighting.His claws sunk into the ground,and he hoped that snowstar had been able to find them some allies to."Those foxhearts." He growled,looking for someone who might need help,but saw nobody,so he started looking for an opponent.

@NightWarrior4Life

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; January 16th, 2018 at 12:33 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 12:34 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn narrowed her eyes. “Quick! Let’s get back to camp!” She ordered before dashing off. “Hurry Lightpaw!”
Bumblebreeze spotted the two fleeing cats, and snuck up behind them. I’ll get them! he thought as he leaped on the younger apprentice. He seemed dumb. Tigerdawn! Help! the smol apprentice mewed as Bumblebreeze pinned him down. His white fur fluffled as Bumblebreeze hissed laudly at him. T-tigerdawn! Heeeeeelp! the apprentice mewed again as Bumblebreeze sliced his ear into a vee-shape. “Your territory is ours now!” hissed Bumblebreeze as he loafed on the writhing apprentice.

Last edited by guapathecat; January 16th, 2018 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Smol error fixing, and making loaf-tastic additions
Old January 16th, 2018, 12:37 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Burningforest ran out of the warriors den and stopped when he saw the fighting.His claws sunk into the ground,and he hoped that snowstar had been able to find them some allies to."Those foxhearts." He growled,looking for someone who might need help,but saw nobody,so he started looking for an opponent.

@NightWarrior4Life
Three ShadowClan toms stepped in front of Burningforest, pushing the ThunderClan warrior backwards. "Going somewhere?" A long furred Tom asked, blue eyes shining with aggression.
Old January 16th, 2018, 12:42 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Three ShadowClan toms stepped in front of Burningforest, pushing the ThunderClan warrior backwards. "Going somewhere?" A long furred Tom asked, blue eyes shining with aggression.
"Just defending my clan,just like you." He growled,immidetly knowing this cat wasn't in his clan,and definitely wasn't an ally from another clan."You shouldn't have came to our camp.Especially with such weak warriors to fight us."

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 16th, 2018, 12:49 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Just defending my clan,just like you." He growled,immidetly knowing this cat wasn't in his clan,and definitely wasn't an ally from another clan."You shouldn't have came to our camp.Especially with such weak warriors to fight us."
"ShadowClan is not weak! ThunderClan are cowards and liars!" a lighter grey Tom yowled triumphantly, taking a step forward. "Run away now or we'll fight you!" the third Tom growled, threateningly, hoping he was intimidating the warrior.