Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:28 PM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 07:24 PM
Where No One Goes [finder]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 07:16 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 07:15 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:12 PM

Old December 31st, 2017, 09:44 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default The Tribe Of Three Moons

The Tribe Of Three Moons

Three Moons Refers to the three groups of cats in the tribe, The Higher Ups, The Chambers, and the Commoners.

Territory

Surrounding swamp and forest

The Pool of Skies is where the Shaman communicates with The Tribe Of White Eyes.

This is the entrance to Tribe Camp , you would have to cross from the left side of the picture,go under the little waterfall, then continue going right to reach the camp.

Camp The commen cats dens are under the land trees roots. While The Shaman, Chieftain, Predator, And Commander live in the branch’s of the trees in the water. The Chieftain’s den is in the tree to the right, behind the rock that sticks out of the water with a little tree on it (the meeting rock). The Shaman’s den is the tree in the back that is still in the water. And the Predator’s and Commander’s tree is the tree to the left-right in front of the land/ sandy little cliff. The water is extremely shallow-it just reaches above the cat’s paws. So cats can get in and out of the water easily-and it helps Rookies learn how to hunt in the water.

Ranks

Soldiers

The Warriors in this Tribe are called Soliders. They’protect and guard the Tribe. Soldiers are usually males. This rank is taken more seriously than Scavengers. There are four different titles inside the rank of Soldiers.

Commander
One of the leaders of The Chamber. This cat was trained by former Commander (due to the Tribe of White Eyes sending a dream to the former commander) as a Rookie and took his place. Is the leader of the soldiers-even the legionary’s. Only one cat in this group. Is chosen at four moons. (The new Commander starts when former commander becomes a legionary -to 51 moons.)

Trooper
This title is for Rookies who just became a soldier, so they have little experience. (13-18 moons)

Hero
This title is for an experienced soldier and they are somewhat respected. (19-50 moons)

Legionary
This title is for an extremely experienced soldier and an extremely respected soldier, along with this title, the cat that has this title is often apart of the Higher ups. But they usually don’t take part in the usual duties Troopers and Hero’s take part in. They are like elders. (51–98 moons)

Scavengers.

Scavengers provide the Tribe with food. There are four titles of the Rank Scavengers.

Predator
One of the leaders of The Chamber. This cat was trained by the former Predator (due to The Tribe Of White Eyes sending a dream to the former Predator to train the chosen kit) as a rookie and took her place. The Predator is the leader of Scavengers,even the Shikaris. The new Predator is chosen at 4 moons, earlier than rest of group. (The new Predator starts when the former Predator becomes a Shikari-51 moons)

Huntress
This is the majority of the Scavengers. The majority is made of she-cats,they are named the huntress.(13-50 moons)

Hunters
There are very few of hunters in this group,they are the toms that were too weak to become soldiers.(13-50 moons)

Shikaris
This rank is extremely respected and experienced Scavengers. They are usually part of the Higher Ups. Shikaris are a mix of elderly Hunters and Huntresses. (51-98 moons)

Rookies

Rookies are the Apprentices of the Tribe. They are learning to either become a Scavenger, a Soldier, or in rare situations, a Shaman, a Chieftain, A Predator, or a Commander.

Scavenger Rookies
The females are usually Scavengers. Since they are smaller and more slim than the males,which makes them faster and quieter. If a male becomes smaller and slimmer and too weak to become a soldier, he is to become a scavenger. (6-12 moons)

Soldier Rookies
The Toms are usually Soldiers. Since they are larger and more stronger than the females,which makes a scary and hard to beat component. If a female is larger than others and rather strong,she is to become a soldier but it is unlikely. Soldier Rookies are trained earlier than scavengers. (4-12 moons)

Shaman Rookies
A kit that shows a talent in healing or interest in the dead are to become Shaman Rookies. They are picked by the ancestors once they are brought to the pool of Skies (basically their moons pool).Taken from birth parents at the age of 2 moons to be raised by the Shaman. ( 2-When Old Shaman turnes 50 moons)

Chieftain Rookies/ Rookie Tyee
A kit chosen by The Tribe Of White Eyes, the former Chieftain, and the Shaman will be the next Chieftain. It will be watched from as early as 1 moon and start training to become a Chieftain by the current Chieftain at the age of 4 moons. When it starts it’s training it will be called Rookie Tyee. Until it finished its training and at the age of 13 moons he or she will get the title Tyee-and will become like the deputy until the current Chieftain gives up their title. (4-When Chieftain becomes 50 moons)

Predator Rookie
A kit chosen at the age of 4 moons by The Tribe Of White Eyes to be the next Predator. The current Predator trains this cat till it turns 13 moons. Then it assists the Predator-still under the name of a Rookie-till the Rookie turns 18 moons-then the Rookie becomes the Predator. The old Predator becomes a Shikari.(4-18 moons)

Commander Rookie
A kit chosen at the age of 4 moons by The Tribe Of White Eyes to be the next Commander. The current Commander trains this cat till it turns 13 moons. Then it assists the Commander-still under the name of a Rookie- till the Rookie turns 18 moons-then the Rookie becomes a Commander. The old Commander becomes a legionary.(4-18 moons)

Two Main Leaders

Shamans
The Healers in this Tribe are called Shamans. They are as powerful as the Chieftain.They are believed to have powers to heal. But they don’t. They just make ‘potions’ which are different mixes of herbs. They can also travel to their ancestors in their dreams. Shamans are the more religious side of the two main leaders. The Shaman gets put to death by deathberrys when they reach the age of 50 moons. Deathberries are a way to die painless. They are given Deathberries two days after giving up his or her title to their Rookie. They must die only because there can only be one Shaman. If the old Shaman was a good Shaman he or she will have a painless death. If not a good Shaman (which is extremely rare,) he or she will be locked up in the camp to die of hunger. (13-50 moons)

Chieftain

One of the most powerful leaders of this tribe is called the Chieftain. The Chieftain is the more logical side of the two main leaders. The Chieftain gets put to death by deathberrys when they reach the age of 50 moons. Deathberries are a way to die painless. They are given Deathberries two days after giving up his or her title. They must die only because there can only be one Chieftain. If the old Chieftain was a good Chieftain he or she will have a painless death. If not a good Chieftain (which is rare,) he or she will be locked up in the camp to die of hunger.(The new Chieftain starts when former Chieftain becomes 50 moons old- 50 moons)

Tyee
The Tyee is the Chieftain’s Rookie. The Rookie gets the title Tyee once he or she turns 13 moons. From then on until the Chieftain turns 50 moons, the Tyee is like the deputy. He or she sleeps in the tree den with The Predator and The Commander until it is time to become the next Chieftain. The Tyee last listens to the complaints of all, And follows the Chieftain like a body guard, so even though they are done with training they still learn things.(13-till old Chieftain becomes 50 moons)

The Chieftain And Shaman
The Chieftain And Shaman is Of corse limited in power by all the other Higher Ups and other members of The Chamber but has the power to approve or disapprove of decisions made by The Commander, The Predator, and The Higher Ups.

The three groups of the Tribe.

Group One: The Higher Ups
The Higher Ups are made of elderly loyal cats-The Legionary’s and Shikari’s. They are the part the group of leaders that uses experienced and wise thinking to help the tribe.

Group Two: The Chambers
The younger leaders are called The Chambers. These are the main leaders. The main leaders are made up of The Commander, The Predator, and the leaders over all these leaders, The Chieftain And Shaman. The Predator And The Commander takes it’s groups concerns and complaints to the Chieftain And Shaman-since the two rule side by side.

Group Three: The Commoners
The Commoners are the Troopers, Hero’s, Huntresses, Hunters, Mothers, Kits, And Rookies.

Their Ancestors

The Tribe Of White Eyes
Their ancestors is the The Tribe Of White eyes. The White Eyes in its name refers to the stars in the sky. The Shaman And it’s Rookie communicates with The Tribe Of White Eyes the most. The Chieftain barely communicates with The Tribe Of White Eyes -but is still welcomed if they were good Chieftains.

The Group Of Darkened Eyes
The Group Of Darkened Eyes is basically the Dark forest for this tribe, evil cats go here like cats that kill for no reason,make others suffer,etc. Not only do bad cats go here but Bad Chieftain’s And Shamans go here as well. This is not considered a Tribe because cats that go there break the Tribe rules-or they don’t believe in The Tribe Of White Eyes. Anycat that worships this group is killed or exiled.

The Tribe

The Chieftain- 0/1
The Shaman- 0/1
The Predator- 0/1
The Commander- 0/1
Tyee (Of Rookie Tyee is 13 moons+)- 0/1
Soldiers:
Troopers-
Hero’s-
Legionary-
Scavengers:
Huntresses-
Hunters-
Shikaris-
Rookies:
Scavenger Rookies-
Soldier Rookies-
Shaman Rookie- 0/1
Chieftain Rookie/ Rookie Tyee- 0/1
Predator Rookie (anywhere from 4 moons to 17 moons)- 0/1
Commander Rookie (anywhere from 4 moons to 17 moons)- 0/1
Mothers-
Kits-
Rouge/loners- Ember of falling night. @littledragon0625
(Predator and Commander Rookies are different from other Rookies)

Forms

Name(Tribe Name)-
Age-
Gender-
Rank-
If you have a title in your rank, what is your title? (Based on age)-
Appearance-
Personality-
Mate/Crush/Family-
Other-
Questions-
Anything I missed?-

Last edited by Shadow; December 31st, 2017 at 11:51 PM.
Old December 31st, 2017, 10:08 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: The Tribe Of Three Moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
The Tribe Of Three Moons

Forms

Name(Tribe Name)-
Age-
Gender-
Rank-
If you have a title in your rank, what is your title? (Based on age)-
Appearance-
Personality-
Mate/Crush/Family-
Other-
Questions-
Anything I missed?-
Name(Tribe Name)-Ember
Age-22 moons
Gender-female
Rank-can she be a troublesome rouge?
Appearance- http://webecoist.momtastic.com/asset...rtcats_3ax.jpg
Personality- trbp (its that fine?)fighter,brave,lonely but doesnt mind
Mate/Crush/Family-i wish!
Other-good at fishing
Questions-

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.

Last edited by Fireflower; December 31st, 2017 at 11:50 PM.
Old December 31st, 2017, 11:49 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

Name(Tribe Name)-Ember of falling night
Age-22 moons
Gender-female
Rank-can she be a troublesome rouge?
Appearance- http://webecoist.momtastic.com/asset...rtcats_3ax.jpg
Personality- trbp (its that fine?)fighter,brave,lonely but doesnt mind
Mate/Crush/Family-i wish!
Other-good at fishing
Questions-
Accepted and sure!!

But if she is a rouge she can have a normal name like Emder. And if she joins the Tribe Ember Of falling night could be her name
Old December 31st, 2017, 11:50 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Accepted and sure!!

But if she is a rouge she can have a normal name like Emder. And if she joins the Tribe Ember Of falling night could be her name
she was part of an ex-tride thats why the name but ok!

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 31st, 2017, 11:52 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

she was part of an ex-tride thats why the name but ok!
Ok! Then can you put that in the ‘other’ section
Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:42 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Bleepers?