Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by finley.exe
Today 01:12 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:12 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by finley.exe
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:01 PM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2017, 08:46 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Eburneanpaw bounced into the clearing, excited as always. His paws huzzed with energy; he was really looking forward to the gathering, looking around for someone to talk to.

Sharppaw trudged to the Seastones, ill-tempered after what had happened. “Let’s get this over with,” he hissed, putting on a fake grin. He trotted over to a... happy looking WindClan apprentice. Grin fading to a small smile, Sharppaw sat before the other tom. “Hi!” Sharppaw meowed, faking excitement. “What’s your name?”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 15th, 2017, 08:57 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Eburneanpaw bounced into the clearing, excited as always. His paws huzzed with energy; he was really looking forward to the gathering, looking around for someone to talk to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

Sharppaw trudged to the Seastones, ill-tempered after what had happened. “Let’s get this over with,” he hissed, putting on a fake grin. He trotted over to a... happy looking WindClan apprentice. Grin fading to a small smile, Sharppaw sat before the other tom. “Hi!” Sharppaw meowed, faking excitement. “What’s your name?”
Once Newtpaw had bounded away from the watchful eye of Blackfrost, the small apprentice bounded through the sea of cats of different clans with an excited bound in her step. She wondered if Ferretpaw was around for her to talk to, having not talked to the dark-furred tomcat since the last Gathering a few previous moons ago. Much had changed since then, but the shecat still saw him as a friend of hers to call her own. The two had bumped into each other at the Gathering and immediately became good friends, which made her smile. However, to her dismay, he didn’t seem to be around for this one, which made her ears flatten slightly. Since Lionpaw was not with her tonight, the apprentice now realized that she was all alone. It was a sign to young Newtpaw which meant that she had to be more social and try to make more friends. As she came to this conclusion, the munchkin's eyes landed on another apprentice, who looked rather excited and hyper as she was. They must’ve been from Windclan, considering that she had never seen them before. She bounded over to Ebureanpaw with a polite smile resting on her maw. “Hello there.” She purred with her long tail swishing back and forth behind her, “My name’s Newtpaw. Is this your first Gathering?” The apprentice asked, tilting her head to the side with curiosity sparkling in her lightened blue-hued eyes. She then noted of the other apprentice that had come over to talk with them as well. "Oh, I'm sorry to intrude.." The young shecat mewed, taking a few cautious steps back. Newtpaw wasn't the most social and confident of cats, wondering if approaching these two was a good idea afterall.

Last edited by Captain; October 15th, 2017 at 08:59 AM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 09:04 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post
brezzyfoot came though the tress. Her gray fur was smooth.
"Primfur come on!!" brezzyfoot said to her sister.

@Hawkstar
Primfur ran up to her sister with a wide smile she was breathing quickly her long fur and weight kind of held her back a little her mouth was open
" I'm here sis ! But you got to keep in mind , I'm not as young as I used to be . " she panted out and was beside brezzyfoot she smiled and nuzzled her sister

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 15th, 2017, 09:10 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Primfur ran up to her sister with a wide smile she was breathing quickly her long fur and weight kind of held her back a little her mouth was open
" I'm here sis ! But you got to keep in mind , I'm not as young as I used to be . " she panted out and was beside brezzyfoot she smiled and nuzzled her sister
"Your just a couple moons older than me" brezzyfoot purred. She sat down as she wanted to see who was around.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old October 15th, 2017, 09:15 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Once Newtpaw had bounded away from the watchful eye of Blackfrost, the small apprentice bounded through the sea of cats of different clans with an excited bound in her step. She wondered if Ferretpaw was around for her to talk to, having not talked to the dark-furred tomcat since the last Gathering a few previous moons ago. Much had changed since then, but the shecat still saw him as a friend of hers to call her own. The two had bumped into each other at the Gathering and immediately became good friends, which made her smile. However, to her dismay, he didn’t seem to be around for this one, which made her ears flatten slightly. Since Lionpaw was not with her tonight, the apprentice now realized that she was all alone. It was a sign to young Newtpaw which meant that she had to be more social and try to make more friends. As she came to this conclusion, the munchkin's eyes landed on another apprentice, who looked rather excited and hyper as she was. They must’ve been from Windclan, considering that she had never seen them before. She bounded over to Ebureanpaw with a polite smile resting on her maw. “Hello there.” She purred with her long tail swishing back and forth behind her, “My name’s Newtpaw. Is this your first Gathering?” The apprentice asked, tilting her head to the side with curiosity sparkling in her lightened blue-hued eyes. She then noted of the other apprentice that had come over to talk with them as well. "Oh, I'm sorry to intrude.." The young shecat mewed, taking a few cautious steps back. Newtpaw wasn't the most social and confident of cats, wondering if approaching these two was a good idea afterall.
Eburneanpaw smiled at Sharppaw as he padded over.
"Hi, I'm Eburneanpaw!" He meowed. "What's your name?" He flicked his tail, glad that someone had came over. The he scented another cat head over.
His excited gaze flickered over to Newtpaw.
"Hi!" He purred to the other apprentice. "I am Eburneanpaw!" The tom cat meowed again, "this is my first gathering. Is it your guys' first as well?" He blinked. "And what's your name?" He asked Newtpaw, his sentences running together as he spoke, not worrying about how loud he seemed compared to others around. He was happy to be here, so he's show it.
Old October 15th, 2017, 09:17 AM

Quote:

"Your just a couple moons older than me" brezzyfoot purred. She sat down as she wanted to see who was around.
" yeah but I wish to be an apprentice again . It's this pesky fur! Tell me sis do I look fluffy to you? Hmm? " she asked as she showed her sister her weight and tilted her head " if so I gotta stop eating rabbits! " she meowed with a chuckle

Old October 15th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Eburneanpaw smiled at Sharppaw as he padded over.
"Hi, I'm Eburneanpaw!" He meowed. "What's your name?" He flicked his tail, glad that someone had came over. The he scented another cat head over.
His excited gaze flickered over to Newtpaw.
"Hi!" He purred to the other apprentice. "I am Eburneanpaw!" The tom cat meowed again, "this is my first gathering. Is it your guys' first as well?" He blinked. "And what's your name?" He asked Newtpaw, his sentences running together as he spoke, not worrying about how loud he seemed compared to others around. He was happy to be here, so he's show it.
The small apprentice was relieved when the tomcat showed signs of friendly behavior and didn’t mind her being over here, despite being in different clans too. “I’m Newtpaw.” The shecat repeated with a slight purr coming from her as she spoke, “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Eburneanpaw. This is actually my second Gathering, but it still feels like my first one.” She admitted this with a softened chuckle as she sat down beside the other two apprentices, her tail curling around her paws. Perhaps she would make more friends tonight and things would go better than expected. This apprentice seemed to be kind enough to be friends with and so far, he didn’t point out her shortened legs or made fun of her. “It sure is a beautiful night out tonight. The stars are so bright up there.” She mentioned, lifting her gaze to look up at the marvelous night sky that stretched out overhead, bathing the area in a soothing moonlight.
Old October 15th, 2017, 09:28 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
" yeah but I wish to be an apprentice again . It's this pesky fur! Tell me sis do I look fluffy to you? Hmm? " she asked as she showed her sister her weight and tilted her head " if so I gotta stop eating rabbits! " she meowed with a chuckle
"We have to eat rabbits we are windclan. And your fur is fluffy but not as fluffy as mine" brezzyfoot said.

Gone

Old October 15th, 2017, 09:37 AM

Quote:

"We have to eat rabbits we are windclan. And your fur is fluffy but not as fluffy as mine" brezzyfoot said.
" please sis , I'm a she cat so too me looks matter! " she meowed and playfully pawed her sister " so what you think will happen? " she asked

Old October 15th, 2017, 09:46 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
" please sis , I'm a she cat so too me looks matter! " she meowed and playfully pawed her sister " so what you think will happen? " she asked
"Let's go meet some other cats" brezzyfoot said.

Gone

Closed Thread