Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:40 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 03:38 AM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 03:06 AM
Burn the Stars [P]
by Fish
Last post by dino.
Today 02:57 AM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 02:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 23rd, 2018, 11:28 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Jumping at a sneer from behind, Flashpaw whipped around, her breathing ragged. She didn't want to look weak. Too much of that side had been shown already. But asthma wasn't something she could control. Standing tall, coughing every few seconds, her mind scrambled until she finally found the perfect solution. "And what are you doing out of your nest, hmm?" It was something that this sassy she-cat couldn't answer immediately. Flashpaw didn't smile at her victory- she hadn't smiled since she was a kit. But she did feel a small flicker of pride every time she successfully solved a situation. It was something she prided herself on. She planned every moment of her life out before executing it. Every moment. To have it be for nohing would be like having nothing to live for, and thwt feeling already haunted Flashpaw at the pit of her stomach.
Vixenpaw grinned as she watched the other shecat sputter and struggle to catch her breath. She had spooked Flashpaw, so that but off amusement was won. With smooth, silent strides, she closed the distance between them and nearly touch muzzles with the other apprentice as she whispered, “I never claimed to be a good little apprentice. Privately pleased with the discomfort her closeness may cause, Vixenpaw turned sharply away with a flick of his tail at Flashpaw’s nose. “So, what mischief has lured you out? A little hunting? Perhaps a trist with a tom?” She teased.

Old February 23rd, 2018, 11:38 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Funguspaw jumped as Stormclaw surprised him by pounced out of the bushes. Funguspaw smiled,"Really? Because I don't seem to remember there being any apprentice code. Just a warrior code," he said teasingly back to his mentor.

Then, when Stormclaw asked what Funguspaw wanted him to show him, Funguspaw responded with a shrug,"Whatever you were planning on or think I'm ready for," he mewed simply before standing up and stretching.
"haha, very funny Funguspaw," Stormclaw gave the tom a small smile. To hide the fact that he had next to no plan. He wasn't that kind of cat, he went with the flow. he looked the two tone gray cat up and down, studying him closely. "We can battle train," he said, trying to sound as if he hadn't gotten it off the top of his head. he walked him, noticing with a smirk that Funguspaw was nearly as tall as he was. Then again,Stormclaw had stopped growing upon entering the warrior den.
"Attack me, see how well you do," he said after several moments. he didn't bother to prepare himself for the attack, instead turning his head to watch a leaf move, entirely ignoring the other cat.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 11:43 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
"haha, very funny Funguspaw," Stormclaw gave the tom a small smile. To hide the fact that he had next to no plan. He wasn't that kind of cat, he went with the flow. he looked the two tone gray cat up and down, studying him closely. "We can battle train," he said, trying to sound as if he hadn't gotten it off the top of his head. he walked him, noticing with a smirk that Funguspaw was nearly as tall as he was. Then again,Stormclaw had stopped growing upon entering the warrior den.
"Attack me, see how well you do," he said after several moments. he didn't bother to prepare himself for the attack, instead turning his head to watch a leaf move, entirely ignoring the other cat.
Funguspaw laughed then nodded,"Battle training it is," he mewed, flexing his claws. Funguspaw was already prepared to attack when he noticed that Stormclaw wasn't even looking in his direction.

"Ummm... Stormclaw?" Funguspaw asked, getting ready to spring out of the way in case it was some type of surprise attack like the one just a few moments before. He blinked his eye quickly, then narrowed it, focusing on his mentor.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 24th, 2018, 10:02 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw grinned as she watched the other shecat sputter and struggle to catch her breath. She had spooked Flashpaw, so that but off amusement was won. With smooth, silent strides, she closed the distance between them and nearly touch muzzles with the other apprentice as she whispered, “I never claimed to be a good little apprentice." Privately pleased with the discomfort her closeness may cause, Vixenpaw turned sharply away with a flick of his tail at Flashpaw’s nose. “So, what mischief has lured you out? A little hunting? Perhaps a trist with a tom?” She teased.
Glaring at Vixenpaw, she shrugged, her mind calculating before responding, "Neither did I." It was all part of the awkward little plan that her mind thought up before every conversation, every word spoken, every move completed. When the molly asked about a trist with a tom, Flashpaw actually let out a little laugh. It was fake, for aggravation only, but her body was so unused to it that she actually heaved a little, and the chuckle itself was raspy. Clearing her thoughts to make room for more, she answered, "I've never liked a tom in my life- or at least, as far as I can remember." That was a bit of an issue for her. She was more okay wih forgetting traumatic incidents than who she liked those couple moons ago, but her mind was her mind- good for one thing and horrible for the next. "I also forget how to hunt every now and then, so hunting's not it. Keep guessing." Sitting down in front of the she-cat, Flashpaw acted as though she didn't have a care in the world.

[ every emotion flashpaw has in these scenes are coverups, and thats what i love about her character. she can have pretty much different personalities (or so it seems) when really, on the inside, she is torn up and broken. ]
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 24th, 2018, 04:03 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Funguspaw laughed then nodded,"Battle training it is," he mewed, flexing his claws. Funguspaw was already prepared to attack when he noticed that Stormclaw wasn't even looking in his direction.

"Ummm... Stormclaw?" Funguspaw asked, getting ready to spring out of the way in case it was some type of surprise attack like the one just a few moments before. He blinked his eye quickly, then narrowed it, focusing on his mentor.
Stormclaw merely flicked his ears, twitching his tail in a signal to go ahead. "Don't worry, if you were another warrior, I would most likely be on the ground by now. Go ahead," he mewed. he secretly thought his mate would have been a much better mentor than him, but he had survived the flood, why would mentoring one cat scare him?
He tensed slightly, waiting for Funguspaw to attack, and was distracted by a rustle of some leaves.
Old February 24th, 2018, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Stormclaw merely flicked his ears, twitching his tail in a signal to go ahead. "Don't worry, if you were another warrior, I would most likely be on the ground by now. Go ahead," he mewed. he secretly thought his mate would have been a much better mentor than him, but he had survived the flood, why would mentoring one cat scare him?
He tensed slightly, waiting for Funguspaw to attack, and was distracted by a rustle of some leaves.
Funguspaw shrugged and then crouched, bunching his muscles in preparation to pounce. As soon as he was ready he sprang at Stormclaw, claws sheathed.

Funguspaw tried to land on top of his mentor, and then use Stormclaw's own weight against him.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 24th, 2018, 04:48 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Funguspaw shrugged and then crouched, bunching his muscles in preparation to pounce. As soon as he was ready he sprang at Stormclaw, claws sheathed.

Funguspaw tried to land on top of his mentor, and then use Stormclaw's own weight against him.
Stormclaw turned last second, so Funguspaw landed right on top of him. gritting his teeth, he lunged forward, planning on dragging Funguspaw along, but since Stormclaw was small, he and Funguspaw were more closely matched. The apprentice was throwing him off balance. must have been his plan. he thought as he spun, trying to get the cat off of him. Stormclaw's own paws slipped out from under him, and he crashed onto his side,hoping he didn't crush the apprentice. he scrambled up and crouched, waiting for his next move. "You're doing good, clever, now show me what else you can do," he panted between breaths.
Old February 24th, 2018, 04:59 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Glaring at Vixenpaw, she shrugged, her mind calculating before responding, "Neither did I." It was all part of the awkward little plan that her mind thought up before every conversation, every word spoken, every move completed. When the molly asked about a trist with a tom, Flashpaw actually let out a little laugh. It was fake, for aggravation only, but her body was so unused to it that she actually heaved a little, and the chuckle itself was raspy. Clearing her thoughts to make room for more, she answered, "I've never liked a tom in my life- or at least, as far as I can remember." That was a bit of an issue for her. She was more okay wih forgetting traumatic incidents than who she liked those couple moons ago, but her mind was her mind- good for one thing and horrible for the next. "I also forget how to hunt every now and then, so hunting's not it. Keep guessing." Sitting down in front of the she-cat, Flashpaw acted as though she didn't have a care in the world.

[ every emotion flashpaw has in these scenes are coverups, and thats what i love about her character. she can have pretty much different personalities (or so it seems) when really, on the inside, she is torn up and broken. ]
(I can tell you put a lot of love into her. She's looking good )

"Ah, I see. More into shecats," Vixenpaw remarked with a wicked grin. She bowed and stretch her limbs in a long stretch, clawing at the ground in front of her as she did so. "No, I don't think I will keep guessing. Instead, whatever you're doing or thinking about doing, you're going to let me come along so I can see for myself," Vixenpaw droned matter-of-factly, standing upright as her long, bushy tail swept lazily through the air. "Either that, or I tell Goldenstar you snuck out. So those are your options, Flashy. So, shall we?" the apprentice asked with acidic sweetness, certain that Flashpaw would give in. She may have acted like it was no big deal to get into trouble, but to Vixenpaw, it truly was nothing. She was always in trouble anyway.

Old February 24th, 2018, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Stormclaw turned last second, so Funguspaw landed right on top of him. gritting his teeth, he lunged forward, planning on dragging Funguspaw along, but since Stormclaw was small, he and Funguspaw were more closely matched. The apprentice was throwing him off balance. must have been his plan. he thought as he spun, trying to get the cat off of him. Stormclaw's own paws slipped out from under him, and he crashed onto his side,hoping he didn't crush the apprentice. he scrambled up and crouched, waiting for his next move. "You're doing good, clever, now show me what else you can do," he panted between breaths.
Funguspaw smiled,"That's just the beginning," he said Inbetween breaths. Of course, he hadn't actually planned this far ahead. He'd just said he did.

Funguspaw crouched and narrowed his eye, trying to focus. Then, when he thought that Stormclaw was prepared for him to pounce, he instead ran foreword and readied himself to slide under Stormclaw and drag his paw along the warrior's belly.
Old February 24th, 2018, 07:24 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(I can tell you put a lot of love into her. She's looking good )

"Ah, I see. More into shecats," Vixenpaw remarked with a wicked grin. She bowed and stretch her limbs in a long stretch, clawing at the ground in front of her as she did so. "No, I don't think I will keep guessing. Instead, whatever you're doing or thinking about doing, you're going to let me come along so I can see for myself," Vixenpaw droned matter-of-factly, standing upright as her long, bushy tail swept lazily through the air. "Either that, or I tell Goldenstar you snuck out. So those are your options, Flashy. So, shall we?" the apprentice asked with acidic sweetness, certain that Flashpaw would give in. She may have acted like it was no big deal to get into trouble, but to Vixenpaw, it truly was nothing. She was always in trouble anyway.
Shaking her head, a smirk on her face, Flashpaw moved her face a bit away from Vixenpaw’s. “Not quite,” she purred silkily. Realizing very quickly she had more power in this situation then the other she-cat, the molly flicked her ear casually. “I don’t have to take you anywhere. I’m an apprentice. I can go where I please. I’m not confined to camp. For as much as I care, I could leave and go back to my nest right now, and you’d have nothing to tell Goldenstar.” It was true. Apprentices were technically allowed out of camp whenever they want. She would say that she could also tell Goldenstar- wait! That was it! Yes, Vixenpaw was a snarky little mischievous feline. But if so, why would Goldenstar ever even believe her? “It’s not like he’d believe you- a sassy, know-it-all liar- anyway.” This little apprentice had nothing on her back, even if she managed to convince their leader.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Closed Thread