Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:12 PM
research (LF stc/df cats)
by Apollo.
Last post by Zei
Today 02:52 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:39 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:19 PM

Old February 23rd, 2018, 07:17 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Pacific lunged at sano,claws outstretched as she tried to get a deep blow into his neck.One thought went through her mind now.Protect her only friend and help the others get out as soon as Sano was taken care of.Her fur was covered in ashes and smoke, but that didn't make her look any less frightening.She seemed like the perfect killer,except there was one flaw in her attack.She had left her shoulder open for attack,completely blinded by her own thoughts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

Wolfpaw staggered, shaking his head. "You can sure try!" He hissed at Sano, "But you WILL fail!" God, he knew he would have a killer headache when this was over. He was thankful when Hades tackled Sano. He gave Hades a look. Did he really think he would leave him? "Hades, are you a mousebrain?!! I'm not leaving you! Just c'mon!" Wolfpaw yowled, his fur bristling. If, if he left he would feel guilt. Did this tom think he would allow himself to do that to himself? However that wasn't the reason. He knew Hades wasn't a monster, which he related to. Wolfpaw nipped at Sano, the apprentice was trying to get all attention on him. He had a high endurance, while he was slow he was confident he would find a way to escape. What he was doing was a motion for Hades to run away, or something! Why wasn't no one helping? Weren't they his followers, what about his mates?! Was everyone a mouse-brain in this world? Wolfpaw knew he was one, himself. He shouldn't care but he did and sometimes caring was the only thing that divided him between a monster and not a monster.
Sano growls loudly as he was about to attack him but Pacific suddenly jumps on him, he hisses loudly and strikes at her biting into her shoulder hard and fast, he bites down hard and pins her to the ground as if she was some bird. He let’s go blood dripping from his mouth as he growls into her ear “ Don’t interfere” he says coldly as he let’s go of her and looks at hades who glares at Sano, his claws were out and he growls loudly “ Fine. But I swear Wolfpaw if we let this rat live than I’m going to hit you.” He Says playfully as he stands tall like the Rouge he was. He was Hades and forever he will be just that. He hisses loudly “ You have a choice! Stay and die or Face the wrath of my family! “ Sano just stares at him and suddenly begins to laugh slowly getting louder. He laughs loudly “ Hades! Have you forgotten me?! I am your family! I’m the brother you betrayed! All these cats.. they don’t know who you are! The real you! The monster who would have beaten all of you and leave you to die! ... this is not a angel you blinded fools. That is hades.. the monster who killed his family. Like I now!”
Old February 23rd, 2018, 07:32 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sano growls loudly as he was about to attack him but Pacific suddenly jumps on him, he hisses loudly and strikes at her biting into her shoulder hard and fast, he bites down hard and pins her to the ground as if she was some bird. He let’s go blood dripping from his mouth as he growls into her ear “ Don’t interfere” he says coldly as he let’s go of her and looks at hades who glares at Sano, his claws were out and he growls loudly “ Fine. But I swear Wolfpaw if we let this rat live than I’m going to hit you.” He Says playfully as he stands tall like the Rouge he was. He was Hades and forever he will be just that. He hisses loudly “ You have a choice! Stay and die or Face the wrath of my family! “ Sano just stares at him and suddenly begins to laugh slowly getting louder. He laughs loudly “ Hades! Have you forgotten me?! I am your family! I’m the brother you betrayed! All these cats.. they don’t know who you are! The real you! The monster who would have beaten all of you and leave you to die! ... this is not a angel you blinded fools. That is hades.. the monster who killed his family. Like I now!”
Pacific began to stand,hiding the pain in her shoulder,the blood dripping down onto the ground."Your lying!If he is really the monster you say he is,then he wouldn't let any of us stay here with him!He wouldn't have saved us from whatever miserable lives we lived before we came here!" Pacific hissed.She glared at Sano,the monster who was trying to kill his own family and them,and yet,she wasn't entirely sure he was lying.Had Hades really killed his own family?And why?She pushed these thoughts away,recalling when she had first joined Hades.He would never do something like that,and if he had,there had to be a reason.Pacific dig her claws in the ground,thinking of a better strategy to win,or at least wound him enough so he would flee.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old February 26th, 2018, 08:41 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Pacific began to stand,hiding the pain in her shoulder,the blood dripping down onto the ground."Your lying!If he is really the monster you say he is,then he wouldn't let any of us stay here with him!He wouldn't have saved us from whatever miserable lives we lived before we came here!" Pacific hissed.She glared at Sano,the monster who was trying to kill his own family and them,and yet,she wasn't entirely sure he was lying.Had Hades really killed his own family?And why?She pushed these thoughts away,recalling when she had first joined Hades.He would never do something like that,and if he had,there had to be a reason.Pacific dig her claws in the ground,thinking of a better strategy to win,or at least wound him enough so he would flee.
Sano looks at pacific “ Isn’t it simple?” He Says darkly as he turns around and looks at her “ y’all are just prey in his eyes. Future meat to feed him and his bloodlust. He pretends to be nice and kind, he pretends to love and care about you but in reality. He just sees you as food. That’s how he saw our father, that’s why our family is dead. Because he’s a cold blooded cannibal!!” He hisses as hades growls “ lies!! I don’t even remember my past how are you so sure that’s me?! I don’t know you! Yet you claim to know me! Where is y’all proof!? “
Old February 27th, 2018, 05:42 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sano looks at pacific “ Isn’t it simple?” He Says darkly as he turns around and looks at her “ y’all are just prey in his eyes. Future meat to feed him and his bloodlust. He pretends to be nice and kind, he pretends to love and care about you but in reality. He just sees you as food. That’s how he saw our father, that’s why our family is dead. Because he’s a cold blooded cannibal!!” He hisses as hades growls “ lies!! I don’t even remember my past how are you so sure that’s me?! I don’t know you! Yet you claim to know me! Where is y’all proof!? “
Pacific felt the rage bubble up inside her,digging her claws deeper into the ground."You liar!He would have killed us by now if he thought of us as prey!" She snarled,just before she lunged at sano's throat, blinded by rage and anger.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord