Last post by alec
Today 01:54 AM

Old February 21st, 2018, 03:32 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Thumbs up Re: Private stuffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Spiral blinked, she could do that. I mean, no kissing was all she wanted to make sure. She could easily be lovey dovey, right? She didn't know. She chuckled seeing his blush, for someone who came off so cold was surprisingly shy. "Okay, yeah. I can fight! I'm worthy of anything~ I mean, I don't really care but I can fake that too I guess. Don't ya worry!" Spiral said, giving him a thumbs up. "Oh... it is? Wow, in the tribes that is like super super rare. Which is why we barely have any hybrids, Naruto? What do you mean didn't get his love? Usually with mates the other always end u- oh. Don't you guys have something like mates?" She asked, tilting her head to the side a little. Spiral wasn't so con on the werewolves' soulmate thingy, she never met her's or will. She was so sure that Circuit was her mate but he must not be. She stuff her hands in the pockets of her brown jacket. "You don't have to answer that, if you don't want to. I'm being nosy, sorry. Should.. should we go now.. or?" Spiral asked, her voice trailing off. How far away was this `order of madness`? She knew she could travel long ways but she didn't want someone to slow her down. "Also, I'm so calling you Lucy as a pet name." She grinned.
@Broken Madness
He nods “ well how to say.. we’re more different from werewolves, our Wolf isn’t normal like y’all. We don’t have that soulmate thing like y’all. Instead we have instinct in fact our wolves has a total of three real loves in his lifetime. Two however have passed on right now he only has that star kid. Naruto had a huge crush on this wolf, but the man didn’t look at him. But no matter Naruto found his loves two In fact. He’s with them now but... he won’t last. I don’t mind y’all being interested. It means more information you’ll know just in case Killer asks. Anyone we can date as many people as we want and become mates with however we like but to find a real love is considered rare but not impossible hell its even common. “ he says calmly as he nods and begins to turn around “ fine by me. My brother and sister call me that too” He Says playfully as his eyes glowed and he slashes the air and soon a portal opens in front of them. He steps to the side “ go ahead “
Old February 21st, 2018, 06:15 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Private stuffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He nods “ well how to say.. we’re more different from werewolves, our Wolf isn’t normal like y’all. We don’t have that soulmate thing like y’all. Instead we have instinct in fact our wolves has a total of three real loves in his lifetime. Two however have passed on right now he only has that star kid. Naruto had a huge crush on this wolf, but the man didn’t look at him. But no matter Naruto found his loves two In fact. He’s with them now but... he won’t last. I don’t mind y’all being interested. It means more information you’ll know just in case Killer asks. Anyone we can date as many people as we want and become mates with however we like but to find a real love is considered rare but not impossible hell its even common. “ he says calmly as he nods and begins to turn around “ fine by me. My brother and sister call me that too” He Says playfully as his eyes glowed and he slashes the air and soon a portal opens in front of them. He steps to the side “ go ahead “
Spiral blinked, taking in all this information. "Wow, that is different from out kind of thing. Usually we only have one mate and some who are unlucky, get the wrong person and are stuck with them. I know usually their are some wolves who can choose how many and who their mate is, my sister Saturn is one." She said, she didn't exactly pity Naruto. She never really did the whole pitying thing, well rarely unless she related to them. "Wait, you have siblings?!" Spiral blinked, surprised. Maybe she shouldn't be so surprised. However it was. "How are you alive?" She asked him, she was lucky to have a calm little sister but she had a lot of times where she almost killed Saturn, vice versa. She looked at the portal. It have been a long time since she entered one. Spiral never really like these portal things, they always made her a bit queasy. The werewolf was so used to having to guide someone through a portal, she took Lucifer's hand as she entered the portal without thinking. When she was out of the portal, she realized what she did and quickly snap her hand back. "Sorry, habit." Spiral mumbled to him, not really caring if he was offended or not. Why should he?

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:53 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Spiral blinked, taking in all this information. "Wow, that is different from out kind of thing. Usually we only have one mate and some who are unlucky, get the wrong person and are stuck with them. I know usually their are some wolves who can choose how many and who their mate is, my sister Saturn is one." She said, she didn't exactly pity Naruto. She never really did the whole pitying thing, well rarely unless she related to them. "Wait, you have siblings?!" Spiral blinked, surprised. Maybe she shouldn't be so surprised. However it was. "How are you alive?" She asked him, she was lucky to have a calm little sister but she had a lot of times where she almost killed Saturn, vice versa. She looked at the portal. It have been a long time since she entered one. Spiral never really like these portal things, they always made her a bit queasy. The werewolf was so used to having to guide someone through a portal, she took Lucifer's hand as she entered the portal without thinking. When she was out of the portal, she realized what she did and quickly snap her hand back. "Sorry, habit." Spiral mumbled to him, not really caring if he was offended or not. Why should he?
He walks though with her “ Three siblings, two brothers, one sister. I’m alive because they are calm and rather hopeless really “ He says as they appeared in front of a fancy looking hospital. He looks up already hearing growls and loud roars from the building. “ Sasuke is there. And it’s okay I opened it to let you in. Now than I believe one of my kin is here. Would you like to meet my brother first or get the meeting fox leader over with?” He asks calmly as he looks at her
Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:58 PM

Quote:
He walks though with her “ Three siblings, two brothers, one sister. I’m alive because they are calm and rather hopeless really “ He says as they appeared in front of a fancy looking hospital. He looks up already hearing growls and loud roars from the building. “ Sasuke is there. And it’s okay I opened it to let you in. Now than I believe one of my kin is here. Would you like to meet my brother first or get the meeting fox leader over with?” He asks calmly as he looks at her

Spiral stared up at the hospital, she never saw one of these. "Why is... so big? Where are the trees? The stone walls?" She mumbled, cabins were kind of better. Her ears perked hearing the growls and roars, she barked back at it. Her ears were forward, before she settled back looking back at him like nothing happened. "Hmm, lets go see this foxy leader first. Then I can meet your brother!" Spiral was a bit keen on meeting these people, it sparked her interest instead of her being disgusted. In a way it was different. She rolled her shoulders a little. "Lucccccyy." She added, smirking ever so slightly. It didn't annoy him like she wish it would but, aye. It was a fun nickname.

pronouns.cc
Old February 22nd, 2018, 02:13 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Spiral stared up at the hospital, she never saw one of these. "Why is... so big? Where are the trees? The stone walls?" She mumbled, cabins were kind of better. Her ears perked hearing the growls and roars, she barked back at it. Her ears were forward, before she settled back looking back at him like nothing happened. "Hmm, lets go see this foxy leader first. Then I can meet your brother!" Spiral was a bit keen on meeting these people, it sparked her interest instead of her being disgusted. In a way it was different. She rolled her shoulders a little. "Lucccccyy." She added, smirking ever so slightly. It didn't annoy him like she wish it would but, aye. It was a fun nickname.
He laughs softly “ well madness is a high class order. The best for the best.. “ he watches her bark and laugh a bit “ how interesting.. and okay but be warned the wolf is with him and as you can tell from those growls and roars he’s fighting the fox” he says calmly. Blushing a bit when she said that nickname “ ... you are having too much fun with that name..” he says softly as he begins to walk “ anyway follow me. “
Old February 22nd, 2018, 02:17 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ well madness is a high class order. The best for the best.. “ he watches her bark and laugh a bit “ how interesting.. and okay but be warned the wolf is with him and as you can tell from those growls and roars he’s fighting the fox” he says calmly. Blushing a bit when she said that nickname “ ... you are having too much fun with that name..” he says softly as he begins to walk “ anyway follow me. “
Spiral chuckled, "Rawr." She said to him, sticking her tongue at him in a playful way. She shrugged her shoulders like always, "Just tellin them I'm here. Wait, fighting?! WHY ARE THEY FIGHTING?!" She blinked in compete confusion. She gripped her head as she walked, "I mean... I understand if they are challenging each other-- no. Why would... ugh. Your madness thingy thing is confusing. " Spiral lift her head, letting her hands drop. She miss his blush. "Nah, it called taking adavange of your name. Okay~" She said, stuffing her hands in her pockets once more as she followed him.

pronouns.cc
Old February 22nd, 2018, 02:22 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Spiral chuckled, "Rawr." She said to him, sticking her tongue at him in a playful way. She shrugged her shoulders like always, "Just tellin them I'm here. Wait, fighting?! WHY ARE THEY FIGHTING?!" She blinked in compete confusion. She gripped her head as she walked, "I mean... I understand if they are challenging each other-- no. Why would... ugh. Your madness thingy thing is confusing. " Spiral lift her head, letting her hands drop. She miss his blush. "Nah, it called taking adavange of your name. Okay~" She said, stuffing her hands in her pockets once more as she followed him.
He smiles “ well most likely to cheer the fox up. Just some playful fighting you know?” He asks as he walks “ and meany... oh They’re over -“ suddenly the door to a room just bursts off the hinges and was right out the window in seconds along with a black figure that was hard to see since it was sent flying. Soon a huge flaming fox steps out of the room growling loudly showing his teeth than it sees them and almost immediately the flames died down and his nine tails wagged a bit “ Lucy! You’re back and you brought a girl!” He Says happily as the black figure begins to stand up shaking its black pelt from the glass it was a huge wolf like beast with glowing red and blue eyes. It’s tail also wagged as it growls “ about time!!”
Old February 22nd, 2018, 02:32 PM

Quote:
He smiles “ well most likely to cheer the fox up. Just some playful fighting you know?” He asks as he walks “ and meany... oh They’re over -“ suddenly the door to a room just bursts off the hinges and was right out the window in seconds along with a black figure that was hard to see since it was sent flying. Soon a huge flaming fox steps out of the room growling loudly showing his teeth than it sees them and almost immediately the flames died down and his nine tails wagged a bit “ Lucy! You’re back and you brought a girl!” He Says happily as the black figure begins to stand up shaking its black pelt from the glass it was a huge wolf like beast with glowing red and blue eyes. It’s tail also wagged as it growls “ about time!!”
Spiral jumped back, staring at the fox for a bit longer than she should. Her eyes turned back to the wolf. Eis, don't you dare shift. Don't you dare. Its just a wolf. Its not challenging us. She repeated to herself, swearing she could hear Eis whine. While others could give up their wolf and have full control, Spiral never did. Eis was her wolf, she was rather well.. wild. Always shifting without Spiral saying so. When the ninetails spoke, she entwined her fingers with Lucifer's. They had to at least act like they were together, right? Did these people have a different way of showing love? Oh god, she hope not. "So... they actually do call you Lucy. " Spiral tried to hide her sasfiased expression. Wouldn't this be his brother then? She look back at the black wolf. "About.. time?" She mumbled, before shrugging it off. Did he never bring a gal home? She would think he would, didn't guys do that kind of stuff? Then she realized she should tell them who she was. Lady-like. Be Lady-like! "Hey, I'm Spiral~"

pronouns.cc
Old February 27th, 2018, 09:51 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Spiral jumped back, staring at the fox for a bit longer than she should. Her eyes turned back to the wolf. Eis, don't you dare shift. Don't you dare. Its just a wolf. Its not challenging us. She repeated to herself, swearing she could hear Eis whine. While others could give up their wolf and have full control, Spiral never did. Eis was her wolf, she was rather well.. wild. Always shifting without Spiral saying so. When the ninetails spoke, she entwined her fingers with Lucifer's. They had to at least act like they were together, right? Did these people have a different way of showing love? Oh god, she hope not. "So... they actually do call you Lucy. " Spiral tried to hide her sasfiased expression. Wouldn't this be his brother then? She look back at the black wolf. "About.. time?" She mumbled, before shrugging it off. Did he never bring a gal home? She would think he would, didn't guys do that kind of stuff? Then she realized she should tell them who she was. Lady-like. Be Lady-like! "Hey, I'm Spiral~"
soon the fox changes into a young man with sun colored hair and sky blue eyes, he let out a soft smile and soon back, he wore a patient outfit and had some stuff on his arm. “ you don’t have to pretend around us we know the drill. “ he says playfully “ so Lucifer I believe you made the deal huh? How cute” he says playfully as Lucifer growls a bit blushing “ shut up Naruto “ soon the wolf walks up to them changing into a handsome man with mixed colored eyes one blue and the other red, his hair as black as night and he wore a black shirt and some jeans. “ This guy took a week to gather up the guts to walk down there and ask you to marry him. Such a romantic guy huh?”
Old February 27th, 2018, 07:04 PM

Quote:
soon the fox changes into a young man with sun colored hair and sky blue eyes, he let out a soft smile and soon back, he wore a patient outfit and had some stuff on his arm. “ you don’t have to pretend around us we know the drill. “ he says playfully “ so Lucifer I believe you made the deal huh? How cute” he says playfully as Lucifer growls a bit blushing “ shut up Naruto “ soon the wolf walks up to them changing into a handsome man with mixed colored eyes one blue and the other red, his hair as black as night and he wore a black shirt and some jeans. “ This guy took a week to gather up the guts to walk down there and ask you to marry him. Such a romantic guy huh?”
Spiral let out a small chuckle, letting her hand drop to her side. She could see Lucifer's small blush, "Hmm. Romance can come in different ways, y'know? I remember once, my sister, Saturn was given a cactus, with a note that said ``sorry, I'm like a cactus. prickly and defensive with my heart`` . She forgave him in the end. " She said. That was a lie in a way. No one gave that to her sister. Actually, it was herself who gave it to Max. Saturn came up with it. Yet, they didn't need to know that. Spiral found some amusement in why Lucifer was embarrassed, he acted so cold when they first met. She wished away the thought that she had no right to say that. After all, she was the same. Kind of. She was pretty sure Lucifer didn't think werewolves were superior. If he did, then well. Spiral gave him props for that. She realized that they all kind of wore a solid color shirt. No designs or anything, was it a trend here? Wait, were they even in the same world?

pronouns.cc