Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:28 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:06 AM

Old December 18th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Flarestrike coughed, "Come again?" He muttered. He heard it right. His ears lowered, was... was he in love? That was impossible. Impossible. He was a loyal Shadowclan cat! He didn't have time for love, however he couldn't reject her or say it back. Words were choked in his throat, as she pressed her muzzle against his he was surprised and confused. Flarestrike didn't lean back, slowly leaning in. I think I am in love. With a squirrel cat. However the nickname didn't seem to fit right, no.. it needed something better. Pulling away a little, a small smile on his lips. "I think, I think I do too.. Queen." Flarestrike said, obviously avoiding saying love. What would they now? He had to returned to his clan, in love or not. Would they just meet up again and again until death or someone finds out? Licking her cheek with affection. "What do we do now?" That was the question that cats would always wish for a answer but their was no true answer to it. Flarestrike couldn't help but purr, loudly.
Splashpool shrugged her shoulders looking away from him. How could I possibly be with Flarestrike? We're from different clans. She instantly looked at Flarestrike. "I think we can think of something. There has to be a way and I think we can find it or die trying." replied Splashpool. The molly looked at him with her ears flat, not being able to believe that ever said anything like that. What is wrong with me!?!? I don't normally talk like this, but I can't fight love. Nobody has ever tried, because when they did it never worked out. There are many cats who fall in love with different clan cats. Why should this be any different!? "I promise I won't stop until we figure this out." she meowed with a low growl.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 18th, 2017, 09:26 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool shrugged her shoulders looking away from him. How could I possibly be with Flarestrike? We're from different clans. She instantly looked at Flarestrike. "I think we can think of something. There has to be a way and I think we can find it or die trying." replied Splashpool. The molly looked at him with her ears flat, not being able to believe that ever said anything like that. What is wrong with me!?!? I don't normally talk like this, but I can't fight love. Nobody has ever tried, because when they did it never worked out. There are many cats who fall in love with different clan cats. Why should this be any different!? "I promise I won't stop until we figure this out." she meowed with a low growl.
Flarestrike nodded at her spirit, "Alright Queen. " His stomach made a loud rumble. "Let's go with the flow, everything works out like that! AND NOW TO EAT!" He said, going into the den to grab the two pieces of prey. Truefully he didn't think straight on a empty-stomach, nudging her fish to her. Wrinkling at the scent but didn't say anything. Flarestrike couldn't help but smile at Splashpool, ignoring the raging thoughts in his head. I mean, it wasn't like they were going to have kits or anything. He unsheathed and sheathed his claws over and over again, I don't know what to do. I mean what if we battle each other? Is Riverclan with Windclan? Flarestrike eyes widened at the thought, they may have to fight each other if not. He had forgot about the current war between Windclan and Thunderclan. He was fighting against Thunderclan. Right? Flarestrike growled softly at his food, everything will work out. He could remember when he thought he first had a crush on someone outside the clan, he freaked out. Literally staying in the apprentice den for a week. However he felt calm right now. Not disgusted or scared. Okay, so maybe scared.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 18th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Flarestrike nodded at her spirit, "Alright Queen. " His stomach made a loud rumble. "Let's go with the flow, everything works out like that! AND NOW TO EAT!" He said, going into the den to grab the two pieces of prey. Truefully he didn't think straight on a empty-stomach, nudging her fish to her. Wrinkling at the scent but didn't say anything. Flarestrike couldn't help but smile at Splashpool, ignoring the raging thoughts in his head. I mean, it wasn't like they were going to have kits or anything. He unsheathed and sheathed his claws over and over again, I don't know what to do. I mean what if we battle each other? Is Riverclan with Windclan? Flarestrike eyes widened at the thought, they may have to fight each other if not. He had forgot about the current war between Windclan and Thunderclan. He was fighting against Thunderclan. Right? Flarestrike growled softly at his food, everything will work out. He could remember when he thought he first had a crush on someone outside the clan, he freaked out. Literally staying in the apprentice den for a week. However he felt calm right now. Not disgusted or scared. Okay, so maybe scared.
Splashpool took her first bite out of the fish after her stomach let out a growl. She swallowed the bite, taking another. "After we're done eating we should start finding our way back home." meowed the Riverclan molly. She finished her food, standing up. She made her way into the stream, washing her pelt and paws. Splashpool dived into the water, swimming down to the bottom with a small smile. I just need some time to be by myself. Swimming helps when I need it. She felt the sand beneath her touch her feet, making her smile even bigger.

Old December 19th, 2017, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Megan View Post

Splashpool took her first bite out of the fish after her stomach let out a growl. She swallowed the bite, taking another. "After we're done eating we should start finding our way back home." meowed the Riverclan molly. She finished her food, standing up. She made her way into the stream, washing her pelt and paws. Splashpool dived into the water, swimming down to the bottom with a small smile. I just need some time to be by myself. Swimming helps when I need it. She felt the sand beneath her touch her feet, making her smile even bigger.
"Alright." Flarestrike said, as he chewed a clump of meat from the vole. Savoring the taste, ignoring how cold it was. It had been killed sometime ago, watching her go with a small smile. At least she wasn't horrified by the water, Flarestrike have no reason to like it really. Finishing his prey, he wondered what he should do. The only thing he really wanted to do was to sleep but didn't. "I'm just going to hunt, nothing much else I can do. " He spoke, most likely for himself. The tom stood up, walking away from the water. It blocked most of the scent for him. Knowing he wasn't good at hunting, Flarestrike didn't know how he would cope yet he would. A yawn escaping his maw, before smelling something finally. It was.. strange. Sweet but strange. Flarestrike tilted his head, confused. Hearing a yelling noise starting up, he backed away slowly. His fur raised, "Err?" Gulping. Flarestrike took a few more steps forward until he grew more confident in his steps. Pushing his way through the leaves, his eyes widened at the wood like structure. It was... a Two-leg den? Possibly? Flarestrike quickly was out of there once he saw the two-leg yelling at a smaller one.

pronouns.cc
Old December 21st, 2017, 08:52 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiraling Snow View Post
"Alright." Flarestrike said, as he chewed a clump of meat from the vole. Savoring the taste, ignoring how cold it was. It had been killed sometime ago, watching her go with a small smile. At least she wasn't horrified by the water, Flarestrike have no reason to like it really. Finishing his prey, he wondered what he should do. The only thing he really wanted to do was to sleep but didn't. "I'm just going to hunt, nothing much else I can do. " He spoke, most likely for himself. The tom stood up, walking away from the water. It blocked most of the scent for him. Knowing he wasn't good at hunting, Flarestrike didn't know how he would cope yet he would. A yawn escaping his maw, before smelling something finally. It was.. strange. Sweet but strange. Flarestrike tilted his head, confused. Hearing a yelling noise starting up, he backed away slowly. His fur raised, "Err?" Gulping. Flarestrike took a few more steps forward until he grew more confident in his steps. Pushing his way through the leaves, his eyes widened at the wood like structure. It was... a Two-leg den? Possibly? Flarestrike quickly was out of there once he saw the two-leg yelling at a smaller one.
Splashpool came back up water, looking around for Flarestrike. The she-cat heard some two-legs, making her ears lie flat. She ran away from the noise a bit frightened, but then she stopped once it was gone. "Flarestrike! Flarestrike! Where are?!" yowled Splashpool, hoping that the tom hadn't been captured by the two-legs, but shr knew that he was smarter than he looked. Lets go back to the old fox den. Maybe he will come there whenever he's done doing whatever she was doing. Splashpool made her way to the old fox den, sitting beside the entrance and she waited for Flarestrike to return. Splashpool sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws.

Old December 21st, 2017, 09:41 PM

Quote:

Splashpool came back up water, looking around for Flarestrike. The she-cat heard some two-legs, making her ears lie flat. She ran away from the noise a bit frightened, but then she stopped once it was gone. "Flarestrike! Flarestrike! Where are?!" yowled Splashpool, hoping that the tom hadn't been captured by the two-legs, but shr knew that he was smarter than he looked. Lets go back to the old fox den. Maybe he will come there whenever he's done doing whatever she was doing. Splashpool made her way to the old fox den, sitting beside the entrance and she waited for Flarestrike to return. Splashpool sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws.
The small two-leg turned it's head to look at Flarestrike but the tom was already gone. His paws struck the ground, his long tail trailing after him. He had heard about what they were, seen a couple in his apprentice hood. However their was nothing that horrified him more than the shiny monster. He finally stopped that seem like hours, his ears lowered. "Bad.. memories." Flarestrike mumbled, hissing at the ground through his teeth. Their were things he didn't want dug up. He didn't want to show weakness to anyone, shuffling his paws. He glanced around for any familiar sightings, Flarestrike was only a decent tail-length away. Did Splashpool see him run past? Spinning around, he slowly walked back to the den. A smile appeared on his lips when he saw her waiting or supposedly for him. "I think... I scared away all the prey. Those two-legs scared the sense out of me!" He exclaimed, shaking his head a little.

pronouns.cc
Old December 21st, 2017, 09:52 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
The small two-leg turned it's head to look at Flarestrike but the tom was already gone. His paws struck the ground, his long tail trailing after him. He had heard about what they were, seen a couple in his apprentice hood. However their was nothing that horrified him more than the shiny monster. He finally stopped that seem like hours, his ears lowered. "Bad.. memories." Flarestrike mumbled, hissing at the ground through his teeth. Their were things he didn't want dug up. He didn't want to show weakness to anyone, shuffling his paws. He glanced around for any familiar sightings, Flarestrike was only a decent tail-length away. Did Splashpool see him run past? Spinning around, he slowly walked back to the den. A smile appeared on his lips when he saw her waiting or supposedly for him. "I think... I scared away all the prey. Those two-legs scared the sense out of me!" He exclaimed, shaking his head a little.
Splashpool watched as Flarestrike came running to the den. Once he mentioned the two-legs she instantly looked at him with wide eyes. "You didn't bring them over here did you?" asked the riverclan molly, her ears suddenly lied flat. she dug her claws into the ground in a very low growl. Splashpool sniffed the air, scenting nothing. Oh thank Starclan! I thought they might of followed him or even me. "You ready to go look for clan territory?" asked Splashpool, starring up at the sky, seeing that the sun was still up and shining. I kinda don't want to go home right now. I love spending this much time with Flarestrike. I really do love him and I hope he knows that.

Old December 21st, 2017, 10:02 PM

Quote:

Splashpool watched as Flarestrike came running to the den. Once he mentioned the two-legs she instantly looked at him with wide eyes. "You didn't bring them over here did you?" asked the riverclan molly, her ears suddenly lied flat. she dug her claws into the ground in a very low growl. Splashpool sniffed the air, scenting nothing. Oh thank Starclan! I thought they might of followed him or even me. "You ready to go look for clan territory?" asked Splashpool, starring up at the sky, seeing that the sun was still up and shining. I kinda don't want to go home right now. I love spending this much time with Flarestrike. I really do love him and I hope he knows that.
"Don't think so, they most likely didn't even see me. Quick as lightening!" Flarestrike chuckled, however offered a reassuring smile to her worried face. A amused purr rumbled in his throat, "Queen~ Don't think as me as someone to be that reckless. " He sure did find her being worried a bit amusing, she looked cute being worried. Of course, he didn't want her to be. The tom nodded, "Sure!" Forcing a happy tone in his voice. Flarestrike was not admitting he wanted to stay with the molly because.. that would be disloyal. Aren't you already disloyal, Flarestrike? He shielded himself from the thought because the ugly truth was that he was. He did something he refused to do, he set his mind on it. Flarestrike was starting to hate it, it was clawing at his heart. "Where should we start?" He asked, no idea where they should. "Maybe... the stream?" He suggested.

pronouns.cc
Old December 21st, 2017, 10:14 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"Don't think so, they most likely didn't even see me. Quick as lightening!" Flarestrike chuckled, however offered a reassuring smile to her worried face. A amused purr rumbled in his throat, "Queen~ Don't think as me as someone to be that reckless. " He sure did find her being worried a bit amusing, she looked cute being worried. Of course, he didn't want her to be. The tom nodded, "Sure!" Forcing a happy tone in his voice. Flarestrike was not admitting he wanted to stay with the molly because.. that would be disloyal. Aren't you already disloyal, Flarestrike? He shielded himself from the thought because the ugly truth was that he was. He did something he refused to do, he set his mind on it. Flarestrike was starting to hate it, it was clawing at his heart. "Where should we start?" He asked, no idea where they should. "Maybe... the stream?" He suggested.
Splashpool watched as he moved his mouth in the question, seeing that she found it attractive how he talked. "Yeah I think we should try that. Especially since that's where we started. Wasn't it?" meowed Splashpool. The riverclan molly stood and walked past Flarestrike, her tail tip brushing underneath his chin. She walked along the stream in search for the bridge they had crossed before. Splashpool glanced behind her in case Flarestrike hadn't followed. Once she spotted the bridge her heart began to stop. Oh no! I hate this bridge! The riverclan cat felt as if she was going to freak out like she did the first time. It's the only way to get home. Riverclan is just beyond this stream. You'll be home before you know it. But that's just it. I don't want to go straight home. I want to spend some more time with Flarestrike.

Last edited by Barnabas; December 21st, 2017 at 10:15 PM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 11:08 PM

Quote:

Splashpool watched as he moved his mouth in the question, seeing that she found it attractive how he talked. "Yeah I think we should try that. Especially since that's where we started. Wasn't it?" meowed Splashpool. The riverclan molly stood and walked past Flarestrike, her tail tip brushing underneath his chin. She walked along the stream in search for the bridge they had crossed before. Splashpool glanced behind her in case Flarestrike hadn't followed. Once she spotted the bridge her heart began to stop. Oh no! I hate this bridge! The riverclan cat felt as if she was going to freak out like she did the first time. It's the only way to get home. Riverclan is just beyond this stream. You'll be home before you know it. But that's just it. I don't want to go straight home. I want to spend some more time with Flarestrike.
"Correcto! If I ever had the powers to destroy water, that stream is top of my list. " Flarestrike meowed, flickering his tail. He knew it was basically impossible to destroy water but.. if he could, he would. "But.. I suppose I'll have to thank it for something." That part was muttered, obviously he didn't think he would have even thought of liking her if he didn't know her one bit. Flarestrike felt things were moving quickly but he didn't mind, his fur heated up when her tail brushed under his chin. The tom followed behide her, meeting her gaze when she glanced back. Simple things like that warmed his heart, his eyes looked at the bridge. Flarestrike didn't have a problem with the wood structure, sure the wood felt strange under his paws. However he took the hint Splashpool was a bit fearful of it, his tail brushed her back a little when he stood by her side. Flarestrike put on a fake horrible acted scared face, pawing at the ground. "Heyyyy... Splashpool..? " He used her name for once, which seem rare. "Can.. can we not cross this right now? Tomorrow, cause I'm Truefully a bit scared.." Flarestrike lied, lied horribly. Yet she may notice it or not but doesn't mean he couldn't try to secretly help her.

pronouns.cc