Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 10:56 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:56 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM

Old August 12th, 2022, 07:01 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

ThunderClan [FINDER] Bumble's Family, Rivals, Friends, and more...?

So currently, my only cat in ThunderClan is Bumbleflight, and he needs a lot of things. Like, a lot. Family, friends, rivals, etc. Without further ado, let's get into it.

Family (ALL MUST BE ACTIVE AND OCCASIONALLY INTERACT WITH BUMBLE):
FATHER (1/1): (REQUIREMENTS: At the very least twice Bumble's age [he's 20 moons] and a very caring, doting father who misses Beesong with every fiber of his body. Bumble is his favorite, but doesn't make it obvious. Basically a teddy bear. Doesn't look much like Bumble at all, but Bumble's siblings will look a lot like him. Never took on another mate after Beesong's death. MUST BE THUNDERCLAN AND AMAB).
Heronflight- Sleek, long-furred, dark gray tom with blue eyes (alive, @/zenpaii).

FOSTER MOTHER (0/1): (REQUIREMENTS: Was a close friend of Beesong, and treated Bumble and his siblings like her own, and lost her kits shortly before they were born. Could currently have another litter. Should be at least twice Bumble's age [he's 20 moons] and a kind cat. MUST BE THUNDERCLAN AND AFAB, and ACTIVE).

SISTER (1/2): (REQUIREMENTS: Must be the same as as Bumble [he's 20 moons], and look somewhat like FATHER once he's decided, or vice-versa. Has a close bond with Bumble and the rest of their family, and often have talks with each other. MUST BE THUNDERCLAN AND AFAB).
Berryspot- Tortoiseshell molly with amber eyes (alive, @/FredtheFrog).
Brooksong- Dark gray she-cat with blue eyes (alive, @/Zero).

Others:
FORMER CRUSH (1/1): (REQUIREMENTS: Must be around Bumble's age, and would've been a close friend to him before she fell for someone else. As he's straight, his crush would have been female, but might end up bisexual in the future, dunno. Might still be friends now. MUST BE THUNDERCLAN).
Nightshade- Long-haired black cat with teal eyes (alive, @/.Moss., still friends).
KITS HE BABYSITS (0/?) (REQUIREMENTS: Sometimes Bumble is trusted with watching kits in the nursery and, when he does, he tends to be a bit overbearing and fret over everything. Would probably be a kit who's parents either are absent or are busy at certain times and can't really watch them. Also willing to deal with him and not give him a heart attack 24/7).

FRIENDS (6/?): (REQUIREMENTS: Would be friendly and caring cats, who are willing to deal with Bumble's stubbornness and tendency to argue at times. Probably also keep him from going overboard in anything, and just overall have talks and be good friends. Any Clan is fine, though mainly looking for ThunderClan).
Thrushfur- Pale brown tom with blue eyes and feathery fur (alive, @/Eaglet).
Ashpaw- Dark gray tabby tom with lighter stripes and pale gray eyes (alive, @/Wingnettle).
Flamepaw- Bright ginger and white she-cat with green eyes (alive, @/SpiritedWarrior).
Cherrypaw- Fluffy, bright ginger tabby she-cat (alive, @/RobinfeatherThe1st).
Streamtail- White she-cat with cream markings and green eyes (alive, @/Streamtail).
Thunderheart- Sleek-furred she-cat with rusty brown spots and amber eyes (alive, @/--BloodTEA--).

ENEMIES (0/?): (REQUIREMENTS: Most likely dislike Bumble's tendency to argue when he sees he needs to, or can just be an overall rude cat who doesn't like him or anybody. Probably anyone who hurt his family would also be here. Any Clan is fine, but mainly ThunderClan).

RIVALS (1/?): (REQUIREMENTS: As Bumble can be somewhat competitive, mainly someone who can keep up with him, whether in hunting, battle, or helping around camp, and mainly push each other to get better. Would probably sometimes engage in arguments with him as well. Mainly ThunderClan, though I might accept other Clans withing good reason).
Suncloud- Small, dark gray tabby tom with two white legs and yellow eyes (alive, Bumble's uncle through Heron, @/prancer)

FUTURE APPRENTICE (1/1): (REQUIREMENTS: After Bumble helped train an apprentice, he wonders to himself if he could get one soon. Might be a bit picky, as he might get a bit rude and strict with his apprentice, especially if they tend to get hurt, but he means well. Of course, Sparrow might assign him one before this role gets filled. Also, should probably be a kit he could interact with before they become and apprentice, or an apprentice who's mentor doesn't really... Mentor).
Hollypaw- A small, mainly black tortoiseshell she-kit with green eyes, white front paws, and a small white flash on her chest (unborn, @/Darkclaws).

Finally, here's the form!

FORM:
Name/Link:
Appearance:
Clan:
Personality:
Which Role and Why?:
Roleplay Example (I want more than two sentences per post: please give me something to work with):
Anything Else?:
Mention Me: @Ritsuka

Bump me only after two days.

Last edited by Akira; October 12th, 2022 at 08:10 PM.
Old August 12th, 2022, 07:49 PM
hehe, squishy

Default Re: [FINDER] Family, Rivals, Friends, and more...?

Bump

Old August 12th, 2022, 10:33 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Wellll if you don't mind waiting some time for the future apprentice, I have a cat that can fill that role, though she won't be born until late-ish September

Name/Link: Hollykit
Appearance: A small, primarily black tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes, white front paws, and a small white patch of fur on her chest
Clan: Thunderclan
Personality: This part isn't fully developed yet but - Hollykit is obsessive about keeping her fur neatly groomed, she has a kind personality that will sometimes lead her to get taken advantage of, will uphold the warrior code above all else, and is super family oriented.
Which Role and Why?: Future apprentice. Hollykit is going to need a mentor at some point
Roleplay Example (I want more than two sentences per post: please give me something to work with): I usually try to get a lot of detail in my posts, aiming for at least 3-4 sentences
Anything Else?: Can't think of anything, but if you find an apprentice that'd be able to be mentored sooner or something, by all means, go with that one

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old August 12th, 2022, 10:37 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post
Wellll if you don't mind waiting some time for the future apprentice, I have a cat that can fill that role, though she won't be born until late-ish September

Name/Link: Hollykit
Appearance: A small, primarily black tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes, white front paws, and a small white patch of fur on her chest
Clan: Thunderclan
Personality: This part isn't fully developed yet but - Hollykit is obsessive about keeping her fur neatly groomed, she has a kind personality that will sometimes lead her to get taken advantage of, will uphold the warrior code above all else, and is super family oriented.
Which Role and Why?: Future apprentice. Hollykit is going to need a mentor at some point
Roleplay Example (I want more than two sentences per post: please give me something to work with): I usually try to get a lot of detail in my posts, aiming for at least 3-4 sentences
Anything Else?: Can't think of anything, but if you find an apprentice that'd be able to be mentored sooner or something, by all means, go with that one
I don't mind waiting, but before I approve her, what kind of relationship do you think she and Bumble will have during her apprenticeship?

Old August 13th, 2022, 09:21 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump

Old August 13th, 2022, 11:03 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
I don't mind waiting, but before I approve her, what kind of relationship do you think she and Bumble will have during her apprenticeship?
I feel like they could be close. At first, I'm sure Bumble will be slightly annoyed with how obsessive she is about maintaining the cleanliness of her fur, but with a bit of guidance and patience, she'll be able to get over that some during her training. They also have a few similar traits, with kindness and honesty but I feel like she may be put off by his strictness at first.

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old August 13th, 2022, 11:07 AM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
I feel like they could be close. At first, I'm sure Bumble will be slightly annoyed with how obsessive she is about maintaining the cleanliness of her fur, but with a bit of guidance and patience, she'll be able to get over that some during her training. They also have a few similar traits, with kindness and honesty but I feel like she may be put off by his strictness at first.
Alrighty! Also, I applied Bumble to mentor another cat in the meantime. While he might not be approved, if he is, he might finish their apprenticeship before Hollykit becomes his apprentice, or he can have two apprentices like other cats. Would that be alright with you?

Old August 13th, 2022, 11:35 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
Alrighty! Also, I applied Bumble to mentor another cat in the meantime. While he might not be approved, if he is, he might finish their apprenticeship before Hollykit becomes his apprentice, or he can have two apprentices like other cats. Would that be alright with you?
Yeah, that's definitely fine!

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old August 13th, 2022, 11:40 AM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Yeah, that's definitely fine!
Alrighty then! She's approved for the future apprentice roll!

Old August 13th, 2022, 12:27 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

hey uhhhh would a loner friend work? cuz i have a cat...

Name: Niko
Appearance: small bengal could be confused with an apprentice; emerald eyes
Clan: loner :P
Personality: Kind, optimistic, smart, good hunter, makes friends easily, that one friend who's just happy to be there
Which Role and Why?: Friend, I feel like Niko would get along with Bumbleflight very well
Roleplay Example: Niko sat in a tree waiting for a mouse to pass by. After maybe 5 minutes, he saw a bird hopping through the grass. not a mouse, but it'll do. The little bengal stabilized himself and pounced. His paws landed on the creatures tailfeathers, and he bit hard and fast on its neck to quickly dispose of the bird. "And dinner is served." Whispered a satisfied Niko.
Anything Else?: He lives on the outskirts near WindClan, so often enjoys watching the patrols pass by.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art