Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old December 24th, 2016, 11:21 AM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: TC Meddie Apprentice #2

Name: Asterkit Asterpaw Aster???

Description: Medium sized long fured Main Coon. Dark grey, along with a white muzzle and a white underbelly. With white flicks all over his pelt.

Personality: (at least a paragraph, try to include positive and negitive traits that make sense): Asterpaw is generally a calm cat, but when he is concentrated he won't listen to anyone just do what he is supposed to do. But that leads to a flaw, if he's not listening to anyone because Mentor told him to do something he don't here him technically and do it. He's a very fast learner. He won't hesitate to ask if he has a question or if he wants to help his mentor. Through, if he don't work with a certain herb, along a period of time, he may forget how to use that certain herb, he will just need a quick lesson on what the herb is and what its used for, and maybe a bump on the back of his head and then he trys his hardest to remember all the herbs and replays the herbs and their uses in her head.

Why they're right for the role: (Zero move past his loss of Northpath, how they'll cope with being compared to him all the time, etc): Asterpaw may not be the very best at helping another cat feel better, but he trys, he really does. Well Asterpaw is a very fast learner, and has a very good memory of almost anything. Just think house Zerosight like how North path got everything right, almost. Asterpaw can't kind of compare with Northpath, by his memory of everything like Herbs, when he is healing someone he will know what herb to use on the wound.

Activity level: (honestly this really doesn't matter to me because I'm not super active myself xD As long as you don't disappear on me without saying something, it'll all be good) 8-10, but basically all day

RP example: Ashtenpaw patted into camp, he had come back from collecting herbs. He patted into the medicine den, " Here Zerosight, are these the herbs you asked me to get?" He asked his mentor, after getting approved of getting the right herbs. He nodded and did another job that Zerosight had told him to do. He began doing it and an queen came in, she had stated that she wasn't producing enough milk for all of her kits. Zerosight had asked Ashtenpaw what herbs was best for that, Ashtenpaw had thought about it for a moment and answered what herb would be best, " Borage Leaves" He answered, Zerosight had nodded and asked Ashtenpaw to find and bring the herbs, Ashtenpaw then and went into the pile of herbs and nosed through the herbs, until she found the Borage Leaves, and grabbed the green leaves and he gave them to the queen and told her to eat them, she nodded and grabbed them in her muzzle, chewed them up and ate them. The queen then left.

Ashtenpaw then glanced outside, seeing its getting pretty dark. Zerosight had told him its getting late and told him to go to sleep, then Zerosight got into her ( Idk if Zero is a girl or boy sooo ) nest. Ashtenpaw then nodded and climbed into her nest and drifted asleep. When he woke up, the light was shining in his eyes. He then blinked away the glare and got up and stretched, he saw Zerosight was still asleep. He shook his pelt and patted out of the Medicine Den and glanced around at the cats that were awake. The where either grooming, eating, or sharing tongues. He smiled and patted to the fresh kill pile and grabbed two voles, because he knew Zerosight would be awake now. She brung them to the medicine cat den,and he was correct Zerosight was awake and looking at him, that still creeped him out on how his mentor looked at him, despite his mentor being blind she always knew when Ashtenpaw was there. Ashtenpaw knew that Zerosight knew he had prey for him and Ashtenpaw dropped one vole infront of his mentor. She began eating and Ashtenpaw sat infront of her, a couple foxtails away adn began eating his vole.

Questions: No
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!

Last edited by HwangHarin; January 3rd, 2017 at 08:41 PM.
Old December 24th, 2016, 11:54 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Name: Cuckookit//paw//tree (suffix may change)
Cuckoo- for his fur
tree- because he thinks the view in pretty from a tree?
Description: Cuckoo is a grey Scottish fold. His fur feels a lot like a Cuckoo birds' feathers. He has brown eyes that to some may appear square-like, for he squints his eyes whenever he's focused. He has a strong Scottish accent that'll get deeper and less kit-like the older he gets. He has large paws and dull claws which makes anything that involves the use of claws difficult. He is fat and so he takes a long take to walk for example his run is about the pace of someone else's speed-walk.
Personality: (at least a paragraph, try to include positive and negitive traits that make sense)
Kit- As a kit, he'll be a friendly energetic kit who doesn't stop trying and seems to most cats that he's pestering, though really, he just wants to succeed. He's not really funny, but he tries to make jokes that no one gets besides him. He's helpful kit who'll give up his prey to an elder because it's the last mouse in the pile, or the freshest piece of prey. He'll aways be coming over to Zerosight's den just to get mousebile or moss to do the elder's bedding or ticks trying to help them out, without getting in trouble for leaving camp. He loves to play with his littermates also; like any other kit.
Apprentice- As a young apprentice, he'll be trying to please Zero, but sense he knows of his grief from the loss of Northpath he won't mind that he is badgering him or critiquing him. On his own time he'll enjoy going for a walk with his littermates or basking in the sun, or simply listening to a story from an elder. He'll have high respects for the code and all cats despite their background and family, unless they harm his family. He is a grouchy and hates it when Zero badgers him, even though he knows he's right. He loves to sleep in, and hates it when Zero has to wake him up.
Medicine cat- As a fully grown cat, he'll be more of a plain tom who does things and doesn't really think. He will spent time with his family and friends, but always duty first. He is a little sarcastic. He hates it when Zero corrects him about healing, since he'll already have his name. He is strict towards others, and fears he'll make the same mistake that Northpath made.
Why they're right for the role: (how they'll help Zero move past his loss of Northpath, how they'll cope with being compared to him all the time, etc) He'll simply just get irritated and continuously remind him that he isn't Northpath, he's someone else. He'll just deal and focus on healing instad.
Activity level: (honestly this really doesn't matter to me because I'm not super active myself xD As long as you don't disappear on me without saying something, it'll all be good) I'm very active, I'm usually on for about a few hours a day, more during weekends or break.
RP example: From the old site, Skyrock, page 10 I do believe...
Cucumberkit wasn't afraid to threaten Almondstar," I was just telling her clearly that growling at me would cost her a chance to be deputy once I'm leader, and Muffinpaw is a kittypet, I was just confrming that with her, but your mousebrainned, twolegs and kittypets aren't where we should even be seeing, besides, we might loose a few half warriors who are obviously born a kittypet might leave for their twolegs or a close friend, I'd travel further up the mountains simply, I think your smart taking action, but your taking the wrong kind of action,Muffinpaw, you were born a kittypet, so you were once a kittypet, Once a kittypet always a kittypet!" he mocked with a smug look coming across his face," Almondstar, after I mentor an apprentice, can you kick Caninejump out of his position and make me deputy, I'm fair, brave, strong, smart, and will one day be the best fighter and hunter Starclan has ever seen!" he pipped up slightly hoping she'd say yes
Questions: What exactly do you mean by no bellyaching?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; December 24th, 2016 at 02:04 PM.
Old December 24th, 2016, 01:50 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Name: Buzzardpaw-Buzzardscreech
Description: Buzzardpaw has long legs and a long tail, her ears are slightly smaller than normal and rounded. She has semi-long fur and her base coat is a silver color and she has dark grey tabby markings covering her back, tail, and legs. Her chest and belly are white and she has lilac eyes.
Personality: (at least a paragraph, try to include positive and negitive traits that make sense) Buzzardpaw is quite stubborn and has a sharp tongue, she can be quite rude at times and many times speaks before she thinks. She is very blunt most of the time and is short with Zerosight when he compares her to Northpaw. Although she can be rude when you first get to know her she is quite nice and caring toward her friends and cats she respects. Buzzard is bold and loves to try new things.
Why they're right for the role: (how they'll help Zero move past his loss of Northpath, how they'll cope with being compared to him all the time, etc)
Activity level: (honestly this really doesn't matter to me because I'm not super active myself xD As long as you don't disappear on me without saying something, it'll all be good) 13.40
RP example: Ebonypaw nodded and padded over to the gorse bush, his eyes narrowed as he crouched, having watched the other apprentices it wasn't as messy as he thought it would be. The tom lashed out at the bush, his claws hooking a small patch of yellow flowers. He tossed them onto the ground and took a deep breath, hoping to get the move he had practiced so often as a kit correct. He dug his front claws into the ground and sheathed them as he spun around, kicking the bush. Ebony gave a surprised yelp as one of his back paws got caught in the bush and he dropped to the ground. He grumbled and got to his paws, giving Singenight an embarrassed look, "I imagined that going better.." He mewed sheepishly. [Taken from a training session with Ebonypaw and Singenight]
Questions: N/A
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; December 26th, 2016 at 12:24 AM.
Old December 24th, 2016, 02:45 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Name: Caspen - Caspenkit - Caspenpaw - Caspen--
Caspen- Name given at birth

Description: Caspen is a small white tom. His left eye is blue, while his right eye is green. His fur is relatively long and thick. From touch, his fur is soft but as he matures it will start to thicken and make it course. Caspen is not very muscular and strong. He uses his size and intelligence against opponents in battle.

Personality: (at least a paragraph, try to include positive and negative traits that make sense)
+Intelligent +Open-Minded +Kind +Caring
=Stubborn =Creative =Tough =Determined
-Sarcastic -Loud -Perfectionist

Why they're right for the role: (how they'll help Zero move past his loss of Northpath, how they'll cope with being compared to him all the time, etc)

Activity level: (honestly this really doesn't matter to me because I'm not super active myself xD As long as you don't disappear on me without saying something, it'll all be good)
Level: 8/10
Average Posts: 5.22
I usually travel on the Holidays and during Summer Break, but I'm sure I will be able to inform you on these specific days. c:

RP example: Gorsefeather gasped in pain as his ex-mate scratched his muzzle. Blood spurted from the fresh wound and he held back a wince. She says all this....and yet.....she thinks it will affect me.. Gorsefeather unsheathed his claws and curled his lips back into a snarl. "Dovecloud, I am no kittypet. I am ashamed that you think so little of me. And by the way, you were never the love in my life." He hissed. Gorsefeather leaped forward and aimed a blow at her ear. He lept back and bared his teeth. "Maybe you should have thought to tell me about your family! Unlike you, I never had one! Singenight and Sorrelskip were all I had. Then, I had a family with Lilypelt. I love my kits...more than I could ever love you." Gorsefeather snarled. The calico tom lunged forward, teeth bared. Gorsefeather swiped a paw towards the front legs, trying to knock Dovecloud off of her paws. "Oh, and the feeling of digust and hatred is mutual." Gorsefeather snarled. The huge calico tom narrowed his eyes and lashed his tail furiously.
"It's a good thing we never had a litter of kits, Dovecloud. If we had, they would have been horrifying." Gorsefeather snarled. "Quillkit, Gorsekit, Charredkit, Cinderkit, and Flickerkit will be great warriors, unlike your litter. And Lilypelt is a great mother and mate, unlike you ever were." He spat. "And even if I did love you once, it could never have been. Seeing as, Singenight, Sorrelskip and I had been planning the takeover for more moons than you could ever count. I couldn't have any....distractions now could I?" Gorsefeather snarled.

Questions:
Other:
here I will edit this later!!
Apparently you cant have another hr this soon after gorse... i might be wrong though...
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 24th, 2016, 09:22 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Questions: do I have questions.. Oh yeah. How long are your general post lengths? Actually I'll just go look for a roleplay your in. Also I want to tell you that my posts will range from long to short to medium.
I generally write a paragraph if I'm lazy or at least try to match the other post's length as best as I can. Thanks for letting me know about your length. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Questions: I can change his age if you'd like, and is it okay that I made a different forum, I deleted the first form, Juniperkit wasn't able to work.
That's perfectly fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Questions: What exactly do you mean by no bellyaching?
Bellyaching is basically when somebody says something along the lines of "This form will never win" or "I'll never get a hr." Anything like that is against the rules.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 25th, 2016, 05:02 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Apparently you cant have another hr this soon after gorse... i might be wrong though...
You are perfectly right c: But Zero will be choosing in a month or so, and I had Gorse for a way shorter time period.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 25th, 2016, 05:22 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
You are perfectly right c: But Zero will be choosing in a month or so, and I had Gorse for a way shorter time period.
You got your HR on a day or two before the 24th of Nov.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 25th, 2016, 05:28 AM
og plant mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
You got your HR on a day or two before the 24th of Nov.
Oh sorry I can't count XD (no sarcasm)

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 25th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Name:
Lightkit - Lightpaw - Light??(undecided)

Description:
Lightkit is a very small, but -puffy-.
He wears completely white fur, which he himself hates, believing it will be a negative trait further on in his life.
At birth his fur was not at all as it is now. It was short and tiny, but as he grew, it did as well. He now wears a thick pelt, protecting him from whatever cold may enter the camp.
​His tail is long and puffy as well, not exactly seeming to be able to help him much.

Personality: (at least a paragraph, try to include positive and negitive traits that make sense)
Kind:
This young male is a very kind cat. He would never let anyone down, no matter what they asked, with the exception of bad things.
He loves his family by all his heart, and will stop at nothing to assure that they are fine.
He is not very keen to battles, as he hates wounding people. He will instead go to dialog and neural speaking as long as he can get away with it.

Intuitive and clever:
Lightkit is a very clever young kitten. He will never say anything that he does not know wether is right or not. He will always make sure that what he says is right before he says it, studying hard to be able to do so.
He will sooner or later develope intuitiveness, being able to see the most likely outcome without having to think that much about it.

Helpfull:
Always ready to lend a hand -or paw-, He will be a hardworking cat as he grows up, always voulenteering when there is need of an extra paw.
If a friend is in need of help, be it a lost sibling that needs to be found, or simply by taking his or hers apprentice duties, Light almost never says no.
If any cat is in need of an ear to speak to, Lightkit will also be helpful there. He will listen, and do his best to make the other cat happy again, in case of saddness, or help them make a decision is that their problem. He will not stop until they have accepted his help, if he sees they are in need of such.

Weak:
With his tiny size and puffy fur, he instantly looks weak at sight. And so he is, but not only in body.
He does not have much strenght to give. His tail is not to much use except balance due to its fluffiness. His body is small and weak, not much muscle to be found.
But not only is his body weak. His mind has his weak points as well.
He will not give in and hit out to bullying. He is too kind to say evil words, and therefore a very easy target in many ways. He however does not easily become offended, he just does not show any feelings, though mostly tries to back away, which leads to the bullies believing he gets hurt by their words.
However if it is just words to put him in his place, or to tell he did wrong, he will not run away, but stay and do his best to do whatever he did, better at every try.

Lightkit is very kind and will listen without questioning, hold any secret cast his way. He will always, if he sees it will help, try his best to get the best forth in a person, and help them get over what may trouble them. Let them see the goodness in what have happened. Let them understand that it probably was for the better. He might not always be right in this, but this is the only place where he will tell lies in kindness; To assure the one he talks to is okay.
With Zero, he will most likely make comments about North now being in StarClan and able to help whoever he wishes through dreams. That he is still able to help the living cats even though he is deceased.
When i comes to coping with being compared to North, Light will most likely take it as a compliment, even if it might not be meant that way. To be compared to someone important would not be any problem for this little kitten.

Activity level: (honestly this really doesn't matter to me because I'm not super active myself xD As long as you don't disappear on me without saying something, it'll all be good)
As much as I can.. My computer currently can not get access to the page, so I have to make do with my phone. But I will still try keep my PPD up a 2-4 posts a day. (It says something less than 0 in my profile, but that is due to my long absence )

RP example:
As I've just recently returned to the site due to computer issues, I do not currently have one. But you have RPed with me with Zero and Antkit some time ago. By any means, I will try make one up on the go, but it will not be as long as it would be, had I been replying to another persons post

Nightshade gave a cat-like smile to his mate. They had travelled far, and were hopefully soon at the destination. The kits were healthy, and did not seem to mind the walking. His clanmates were packed around him as they lay around resting after the day's travel. He was not so sure what he himself thought of this travel to the 'other clans'. It -would- be nice with more cats around, but he knew well enough that they would mostly be his enemies. That the clan would stay SkyClan. But there would be borders to protect, from more than sloppy kittypets and nasty rogues. He did not even know if kittypets ventured this far into the woods. However he was sure there would be rogues. They were everywhere.
Shot out of his thought by Mistletoekit bumping into his side as his kit was participating in a game of catch with his sibling, Nightshade gently licked his mate's ear. "We'll be fine" He promised.

Questions:
Not anything I can think off ^^

Last edited by Spirit; December 25th, 2016 at 03:40 PM.
Old December 25th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Read this first:

So, I need a new apprentice for Zerosight. They probably won't become the rank until a month or two from now, but I thought I'd just start collecting applications now. I have a few rpers in mind for the role, but I wanted to have a good sense of what people would create for the character before I choose a random person because I'm kinda picky about the character traits. I'm assuming the people I think are right for the role are going to be applying, but, who knows, maybe these will make me look at some other people in new light. Please know that applying for this means there will be a good chance I will be extensively watching your rps, and watching to see how you are as a general member of this site. I will be choosing roughly a month from today, if not longer.

Rules:
[if you are caught breaking any of these then you will be disqualified]

• Be nice.
  • No bellyaching.
  • No convos in this thread unless it's you asking a question and me repying. When convos happen then the pages build up and that's not fun for me.
  • Be creative and have some fun!

Traits I'm looking for in the charrie (this'll be changed a few times as I think of things and such):

• Prexisting characters would be nice, but it's not required considering I'm asking for certain traits.
  • This one is kinda stupid, but if a character has a unique name, then it really catches my eye. If you can come up with something that hasn't been used before, or that has been used only a few times, then yay!
  • Stubborn/willful: They're gonna have to insist and insist and insist to help Zerosight before he actually lets them help. (I actually have an idea on how this leads to them becoming the apprentice).
  • Tough: Zero is probably not going to be nice to them if they mess up because he's used to Northpath being really good at it, so this apprentice is gonna need to be pretty tough so they don't get their feelings hurt and storm off. (Zero will eventually do less of this as he becomes attached to this apprentice because he's really just a big softy that doesn't wanna get hurt again).
  • Not a troublemaker/a good cat: Just because their stubborn and tough acting doesn't mean they have to be a trouble maker.

Form:

Name:
RP example:
Questions:

Work in progress guys, you can apply, but keep your eye out for things I might add to the form or rules or traits I'm looking for.
Gosh Golly Darn Okay.

*Forcibly shrinks cat's age down a couple moons*

Name: Morningsun

Description: Morningsun is a pretty ginger tabby Maine Coon with yellow-green eyes. She has long, soft fur, a long fluffy tail, and round paws. Her ears are pointy, her nose is a pale red color and she has pink pawpads.

Personality: Morningsun has a rather calm and peaceful personality and is friendly to cats young and old. She comes across as fairly mature for her age and tends to think fairly deeply about things. It haunts her to think that she is related to Eternalstar, and it's a fact that she does not want to ever share. Sometimes she can have an emotional breakdown, but for the most part she is a composed cat.
Other Personality Stuffs: She is a fairly quick learner and rarely lets go of her composure.
Her primary method of persuasion: Gentle Prodding
See Her Page Here

Why they're right for the role: (how they'll help Zero move past his loss of Northpath, how they'll cope with being compared to him all the time, etc) For one, Morningsun is one to rarely snap at anyone and is fairly understanding so she'll probably just brush it off if Zero compares her to North. Other than that, she'll probably offer herself up as an ear to hear Zero out and if need be and will most likely end up trying to be the warmth and light that Zero might most likely need in this period of darkness for him. (Idk where I was going with that. :/ Meh.)

Activity level: (honestly this really doesn't matter to me because I'm not super active myself xD As long as you don't disappear on me without saying something, it'll all be good) Okay then I shalt not randomly disappear on you. Or at least I'll try not to. 5/10

RP example:
Darkness.

A shuffle of pawsteps could be heard as a black cat with one yellow eye stepped out from the bramble.

This place was definitely not Starclan.

A well-built chimera slunk from the opposite end of the clearing to face to the cat who's pelt was blacker than the night sky, "How long has it been?"

"A few moons. You're clearly doing well." The black she-cat replied, her voice raspy as her figure seemed to flicker.

"You're fading."

"Not fading, being forgotten is more like it."

"Very well-" A rustle of some bramble a quite a few fox-lengths away from the pair stopped the chimera in his verbal relay. Both cats watched the bramble for any further signs of movement.

One moment passed, then another and another until the silence was almost haunting.

"Come out whoever you are!" The old half-blind yellow-eyed she-cat called to the bramble.

A golden she-cat cautiously made her way out of the bramble, her eyes held and gave away no emotion. Her posture and the way she carried herself reminded the old and long-dead she-cat of another cat she heard stories of.

"You're a spawn of his."

"This 'His' that you speak of should be forgotten about and never spoken of again." Replied the golden cat with an icy tone to her voice.

The chimera grinned, "As long as your bloodline lives, he will never be forgotten."

(I have no idea where I was going with this)

Questions
Not a question but I personally like Lilly's Olivesky.