Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old December 23rd, 2016, 01:28 PM

Default Re: TC Meddie Apprentice #2

Name: Dampkit; Damppaw; Dampaura/Dampmint/Dampnettle
Description: Damppaw is a dilute tortoiseshell calico, meaning upon orange and white his supposed-to-be-brown patches are a grey color. His eyes are a light leaf green and his nose and paw-pads are a dark pink with a few black spots. He's a normal size for his age, being the avarage perfection, but his fluffy fur makes him seem bigger then others. His body seems to be just the right type to become a great warrior, his body seems to be great for battles. Even if his mind isn't.
(Ref) (Ref)
Personality: Damppaw is a loud and explosive cat, making waves everywhere he goes. He has ambition to be the best he can, not wanting to let his clan down. He feels like he could always be better but he seems to have too much on his mind at once. His moods change at a whim and he just bursts into conversation at times, as he needs to get everything off of his mind. He seems to be strong and pretty ignorant of the world, though, he's pretty smart in the areas of life and how other cats seem to work and think. With this, he could do a lot. Anything he wanted. Though, he just wants to be loyal to his clan and to his family. Except, he doesn't exactly want to fight. At least not in the murder and claws sense. He wants to see at least some peace; clans united. He would rather fight with words, since he doesn't like to think about all the cats that have been killed or even see that. He has a strong mind too, very able to push off insults or unwanted words like they were nothing. Damppaw tends to be stubborn on what he wants though, if he wants a certian peice of freshkill; he will get it. If he wants to do a certian thing; he'll do it. He doesn't put off his responsibilities for this though, but instead quickly finishes them just so he can find the time to be his stubborn self. Damppaw is also very kind, taking into thought the feelings of others before he speaks or approaches them. Though, he tends to ramble in his speech and jump from topic to topic without care. He seems not to notice he changes subject, but when he does realize he tends to be very sorry.
Why they're right for the role: Damppaw wants to just be kind and doesn't like seeing people sad, so he'd try his best to cheer Zerosight up. Even without trying his slightly explosive demenor makes him have a happy aura and his natural kindness radiates from him. Though, he wouldn't mind being compared to Zerosight as he beleives he's great. Which is why he wants to be a medicine cat in the first place. Damppaw would also be able to handle the stress of being a high rank as he doesn't overthink a lot of things and tends to just do what he needs to do.
Activity level: Depends on if I have someone to roleplay with but around 6-8
RP example: (Taken from Garden of a New Begining) Skybird's ears twitched from afar, not exactly close to the cats in this garden. She had been paying attention to the things going on from a hidden spot in far off bushes that weren't technically apart of the garden. Her blue-grey pelt was dirty and a bit matted, as it seemed she had been more occupied in trying to keep her own life intact instead of grooming her medium-length fur. The forty-nine moon old cat took in a deep, but quiet, breath. She puffed her chest out a bit, letting the soft white tufts there fluff out as she slowly stood up and let the bushes rustle with her presence as she walked out of the leaves. The older cat took soft and slow steps as she neared the group of cats that mostly belonged to the clan she still called home. She stopped at a nice distance from her and the other cats, letting body softly relax in a sign of truce almost. She didn't exactly speak, just waiting to see if anyone would recognize her or come to her first. She wasn't just going to go up to a cat that might be on edge, as that would have consequences and Skybird wasn't looking for any kind of fight. Just the opposite in fact. Skybird was here on peaceful terms, just hoping she could find a place to rest and help out in the ways she used to when ShadowClan, and all the other clans, weren't over run by evil cats.
Questions: None

Removed due to gaining a high rank

Last edited by Trashy Sky; February 16th, 2017 at 06:11 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 03:29 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Name: Brightkit/paw/spirit
Description:http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...7o0&ajaxhist=0
(she is blind in her green eye)
Personality: Brightkit is fairly cheerful. She tends to look on the bright side of everything, no matter what it is. She is able to turn almost anything into a game, even if it's the worst thing in the world. Brightkit doesn't mind sharp words, she generally just brushes them off and gets on with life. She understands that when someone is sad, they generally lash out at anyone who is close to them. Brightkit does have the ability to get angry at times, but it's pretty funny when she does...she generally just lashes her tail and attempts to yell, but because her voice is so high pitched and squeaky, it makes for quite a sight. Brightkit is not the best listener; she tends to sometimes go off on another subject completely, although if you are firm enough with her, she'll pay attention. If you have something Brightkit wants, she will insist to be included in it. She hardly ever gives up, and it's near to impossible to hurt her feelings. However, if her feelings are hurt, you are sure to know it. She will generally make sure that you know you've hurt her feelings- although if you don't apologize, sometimes she gets angry. Brightkit is very outgoing, trying to make friends with any cat she sees. If someone's sad, she will do her best to cheer them up, even after being pushed away. Although she doesn't deal very well with change, she can learn to adjust to it. There's rarely a time when Brightkit isn't running around or being hyper, although if asked to she can concentrate, as long as you make sure you watch her. Despite her hyper nature, she will mature over time: and become calmer, as well as easier to deal with. However, her bright outlook on life will not change. There is rarely anything that Brightkit can't make into a game or a cheerful thing, and the few things that she can't, she tends to ignore. If there's something that she doesn't understand, beware: she will ask questions until she understands it. Brightkit isn't much of a perfectionist, although she wants to please other cats and if that involves being a perfectionist, she will change herself to meet the other cat's standards.
Why they're right for the role: Brightkit will be able to help Zerosight cope with Northpath's death by trying to help him find a bright side in it, as she does. She might be a little overbearing sometimes by asking questions about him and trying to figure out why Zerosight is so upset, but once she figures it out she might calm down a little and have Zerosight tell her about him.
Brightkit should cope fine to being compared; she doesn't mind being compared to other cats, although if she feels like Zerosight doesn't like her because of it, she may try and change her personality around him to match Northpath's from what she knows. She shouldn't get angry or frustrated about it though and if she does, she will most likely end up keeping it to herself rather then taking it out on him.
Activity Level: 7/10

RP Sample: Brightkit sat in the clearing, the cheerful young kit's good eye scanning it. Despite having lived with her blind one for most of her life, she had never really noticed it...and it had never slowed her down. Other cats generally didn't comment on it anyway, so she knew practically nothing about it. Where's Martenkit? I'm bored, I want to play, Brightkit thought impatiently, looking for her darker furred friend. She could see him resting by the reeds, a flash of brown fur jumping out at her although it was blurred by her bad eye. Shrugging it off, and assuming that must be him, Brightkit crouched to the ground, her thin calico tail whipping about in a strange way, making her look...well, rather amusing. She was a sight with her usually neat calico fur ruffled as best it could be, her green eye unfocused and trailing over to the side although as always, she was unaware of it...and her blue one sparking with mischief and excitement as she crept towards Martenkit in a clumsy crouch, her tail still whipping about like a flag.
She had never thought that her strange way of moving might alert him to her presence, and even as his head turned around, she didn't notice it. The kit's expression was fairly proud as she began to bound towards Martenkit, leaping as quickly as she could with a bright, friendly smile on her maw. "I gotcha now!" She mewed with as fierce of an expression as she could muster, leaping onto Martenkit with her fierce expression gone, replaced by a more excitable one as she did so.
She looked down at her friend, a satisfied glint in her blue eye as she did so, a smile obvious on her maw. "Did I get you? Did I scare you? What about surprise you, I was pretty scary, huh?" Brightkit asked, her voice coming out quickly and she found herself babbling more than she had expected.
Questions: Nope!

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 06:00 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@Zero to Hero- Northpath is gonna feel so replaced ;-;

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 23rd, 2016, 07:38 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Zero to Hero- Northpath is gonna feel so replaced ;-;
I know Olive was already accepted as a kit but I changed up her personality a bit as she develops, and I put it as tentative because I wanted to check with you if that was okay since she was accepted with one personality already... could you read over it and make sure it's still okay? If not I'll change it back! c:
Old December 23rd, 2016, 07:56 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Zero to Hero
{Hey is it alright if I change my cat? I just developed a big plot with Juniperkit....if not than that's all right i'll just work around it if you consider him ;w; don wanna sound like i'll get the part....don't wanna sound pitiful either.}

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 23rd, 2016, 07:59 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
I know Olive was already accepted as a kit but I changed up her personality a bit as she develops, and I put it as tentative because I wanted to check with you if that was okay since she was accepted with one personality already... could you read over it and make sure it's still okay? If not I'll change it back! c:
It's fine ^w^ Thanks for checking in with me~

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 23rd, 2016, 09:21 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Name: Snowpaw-Snowsong
Description: Snowpaw is a Siamese; She's a milky white she-cat. Her fur darkens into brown, almost black around her paws and all up her tail and ears, and her eyes are a bright, ice blue.
{Ref1} {Ref2} {Ref3} {Ref4}
Personality: (at least a paragraph, try to include positive and negitive traits that make sense) Snowpaw, based off of me, is a usually bubbly, clumsy, random, perky, happy-go-lucky she-cat who can rarely shut her mouth. She loves to laugh and smile, so she'll often tease her friends or family, as long as they're okay with it that is. Snowpaw's pretty random, sometimes just blurting out stuff thats on her mind. She's honest, too, but she isnt afraid to tell a teeny tiny lie every once in a while. Though despite her cheerful attitude, she's often complimented on her intelligence, even though she doesnt fully understand how it is exactly she seems smart. Snowpaw will usually just shrug it off and run off to do something else. She is a quick learner, however, and when it comes to training she's always ready to learn. Though she prefers to stick mostly to hunting, she's a pretty good fighter too, and seems to catch on to battle moves rather quickly. But when she doesnt have to train, she'll either be playing around with her denmates, or even the kits. Thats another thing; Snowpaw absolutely LOVES kits, and will often spoil them, even if they're not related to her in any way. But Snowpaw likes her alone time just as much as any other cat. When she's alone, surrounded by silence, it gives her some time to think. Not really about anything in particular, just think about stuff, like her life. Occasionally when she's alone with her thoughts she'll start humming or singing softly to herself, enjoying the silence, the time to herself. Now despite her happy-go-lucky, sometimes annoying personality, there is one thing you do not want her to be; Mad. Because once she gets going, theres no stopping her. She will give second chances, but if you break her trust too many times, your basically dead to her. And when it comes to defending the cats close to her, she becomes very agressive, lashing out with more than claws and teeth. Its rare to see her so mean, but it happens. But luckily, it does take alot to get her angry side to show, so mostly she's just a happy, cheerful, bubbly she-cat with a sense of adventure. Not much really frightens her ('Cept spiders cause they're scary. And snakes.), but she wont just rush into a situation without thinking. She may be random, but she's not stupid. And though its rare for her to be serious, its also possible. She hates to see other cats hurt--Emotionally or physically, and if she sees someone upset, she'll do anything she can to make them happy again. All in all, this she-cat has a pretty big heart and alot of love to share with friends and family.
Why they're right for the role: (how they'll help Zero move past his loss of Northpath, how they'll cope with being compared to him all the time, etc) Well, Snowpaw is used to tempermental cats such as her brother so Zerosight should be a walk in the park. And she lost someone as well, her sister, so she can definitely relate to the feeling of loss, as well as help move through it. Not only that but Snowpawpaw is a quick learner, and thinks quite carefully before acting or speaking. She'll repeat things to herself to be certain she remembers it, because well thats just Snowpaw. Even the smallest thing. She loves to help others, anyone she possibly can. She's a skilled fighter and hunter but honestly it had never been much interest to her. She's calm even in the most dire situations, proved in the battle as well as the fire, when she kept her siblings calm and helped them. She's also quite great with kits, loves them to death but not really interested in having her own. Most of all she's just a caring, compassionate cat who wants nothing more than to serve ThunderClan the way she believes she should.
Activity level: (honestly this really doesn't matter to me because I'm not super active myself xD As long as you don't disappear on me without saying something, it'll all be good) 10, definite 10 x3 Also; I've been roleplaying this cat for roughly....Two months now x3
RP example: Taken from here;

Scarletfur walked through the marshes in silence, her paws sinking into the soft mush with each step. She thought nothing of it and continued forward, the wind brushing her long reddish/orange fur. The she-cats narrowed green eyes were fixed straight ahead, absolutely no expression on her face. It hadnt been long since she'd become a warrior. She was proud that day, it had been her biggest achievement; Leaving her apprentice life behind and becoming a strong warrior. One day she'd be the strongest warrior in all of ShadowClan. Possibly even leader.

Scarletstar. The left side of her mouth pulled up into a smirk at the thought, and she imagined herself as a beautiful, strong leader, looking down at her Clan. Her Clan, the Clan she'd make stronger. Like Blazingnight had. Scarletfur narrowed her eyes at the memory of her leader. She had fought for him at the beginning but quickly changed sides when she saw who was on the losing side. There had been no chance, Blazing was as good as dead. Oh, but who cared? Scarletfur was simply hoping to be made deputy, but that never would have happened. While she acted sweet with her Clanmates, she was certain most of them knew who she really was. Though if they let Blazingnight become leader, why couldnt she?

Pausing to leap over a branch that honestly she could have stepped around, Scarletfur continued forward with a thoughtful look in her eyes. She could have went into exile with the rest of Blazingnight's followers, true, but how would she become leader one day if she did that?

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard another cat moving through the territory. Stopping, Scarletfur turned her head, her eyes slitting as she saw Blazeshade. She didnt move or speak, merely flicked her tail over some leaves, which rustled and hopefully alerted the Tom to her presence. She quickly changed her expression into a more friendly one just in case he did notice her, tilting her head to the side.
Questions: None x3

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; December 23rd, 2016 at 09:37 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 10:25 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

{I'm sorry for changing my form}
Name: Daypaw||Dayrain
Description: He's a slim tom with golden tabby markings along his back, arms and tail. He has a white muzzle, chest and pawtips. Daypaw silky, short fur and dark royal blue eyes. He's a very tall tom for his age and he has a long tail
Personality: Daypaw is a very positive tom, always smiling and trying to make new friends. He hates not knowing things and can be known to be very pushy to any cat who may know the answer to his question. He's always with his brother Nightpaw and constantly insists that they go on adventures, refusing to take no for an answer. Daypaw is also very emotional, one moment he could be laughing his heart out, but in a second he could be crying. He hates to see others be sad or hurt and he tries his hardest to make them feel better. Daypaw can come off as too pushy at times and doesn't even know that he's doing it. He's over protective over nightpaw and easily gets angered if someone's rude to his sibling. At times he can come off as dense or offending while he's stating facts, but he never truly means any harm.
Why they're right for the role: Daypaw doesn't care about what other's think, he does the things he wants with confidence and passion. He brushes off any retorts directed in his direction and happily accepts any new ways of learning that's thrown his way. I feel like Daypaw could learn an immense amount from Zerosight, manners, herbs, and thinking more deeply about things, while on the other hand I feel like Zerosight could learn a bit from Daypaw with him being the way he is, understanding the loss of a close friend and lost one. Daypaw can teach Zerosight how to smile, look at the bright side no matter how dark the world seems at the moment, he'll constantly bug the medicine cat, trying to help put the twinkle in his eyes again. Daypaw's always secretly admired the medicine cat and the former medicine cat apprentice, loving the fact that he knows so much, it hurts daypaw to see his clan mate that way and will try his hardest to try and cheer him up, help him with the death of his close companion.
Activity level: 8/10 honestly i'll let you know if I won't be able to respond at max a day before I can't. Either way you'll know if I cant.
Rp Example: {In Riverclan warriors den}
Echolight yawned and blinked open his eyes as he heard one of his clan-mates stir, the silver maine coon picked his head up and looked at the marbled warrior and twitched his wiskers. 'Something must be on his mind...' he thought as he carefully studied the other toms expressions, the silver tom picked himself up and followed the warrior. The tom stopped a few mouse-lengths behind the russet colored tom and smiled sweetly "Hey, since we're both up early, would you like to go hunting with me? It could do us both some good." he said and stood next to the warrior, his violet eyes shone with understanding. The silver warrior looked ahead at the territory and slowly made his way to the tunnel, the snow crunching underneath his small paws 'I don't know if he'll trust me enough to actually come on a stroll with me, honestly I wouldn't trust myself either with all of the events that have been happening. Honestly I'm a little to scared to go by myself in the territory.' he thought to himself, letting out a sigh at his last retort 'Some warrior I am, oh well, wait is he following?' he asked himself, then looked at the marbled warrior, his paws itched with anticipation as he waited for his clan-mate to follow.
Echolight flicked his ear and smiled sweetly, realizing that he hasn't properly introduced himself " Oh, I don't believe I've caught your name, My name's Echolight, and I don't think you're going to take my word for it but I'm not a Dark supporter, promise." he laughed, his tail flicked back and fourth behind him as he waited for the other to respond. 'With all the events that have been happening I don't judge him for not trusting me, and what's worse, we don't have a leader that can show this clan the right path....but, seeing the way he acts......no I'm thinking too deeply about this.' he dismissed the thought with a shake of his head, he turned his soft, violet gaze back at Russetswirl and smiled "I don't know if you're coming or not but I'm leaving, wanna get out there before my brothers wake up go stomping around the territory." he purred and dipped his head, he turned around and began to pad out to the territory, hoping that his new companion was following.
Questions: I can change his age if you'd like, and is it okay that I made a different forum, I deleted the first form, Juniperkit wasn't able to work.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 14th, 2017 at 05:39 PM.
Old December 24th, 2016, 10:08 AM
mapless wanderer

Name: Remorakit # Remorapaw # Remoratuft (subject to change)
Name Meaning # Remora - For their remora-colored pelt # -kit - Required kit suffix # -paw - Required apprentice suffix # -tuft - For their fur that sticks up over their eyes and their inwardly soft personality (subject to change)
Gender: Agender (we don't have many non-binary HRs, if any...)
Description:
Main fur color # Pale stonish grey, they were named for their fur which is almost exactly the same shade of grey as a remora.
Markings # White ears, chest, and tail spots. Their left hindpaw also has a white patch that reaches up their foreleg
Eye color # When their eyes pass the kitten-blue phase, they will be olive-yellow with a tint of forest green.
Fur length # Short-medium depending on the season.
General overview # Remorakit is an average sized cat with grey fur that has a faint brown hue, giving it the shade of remora-grey that they were named for. Their eyes are a yellowish olive with a tint of leaf green and are fairly round most of the time. From late leaf-fall to early newleaf, their fur is around medium in length, but in late newleaf to early leaf-fall it is short.

Personality: Overview # Remorakit is a stubborn, caring, and persistent cat, refusing to take no for an answer but being kind while doing so. However, Remora also tends to be incredibly focused on what they are doing, and usually accidentally harms others when they can't focus. They get angered when their competence is challenged, but works to control it by freezing up for a while to prevent themself from getting mad, although they will discover better ways to cope and not care as they get older. But they are also kind, allowing cats to use them as a scapegoat if they need to until they calm down, and doesn't try to argue when blamed unfairly before the other is finished talking, which is the point where they will point out all the flaws in a cat's logic in an attempt to help them regain their sensibility. They personally put emotion before logic, but always appears to put logic over emotion, which makes them a little irritating to others at times.
Traits # (+)Compassion, sympathy, empathy, loyalty, wit
(=) Persistence, bravery, logic (when overly logical)
(-) Stubbornness, recklessness, ambition, introverted (when deeply upset), loneliness

Why they're right for the role: They're an excellent learner, quick on the uptake when it comes to knowledge. As stated above, they will put up with being a scapegoat for Zero's grief of losing Northpaw, but up to a point, out of fairness to themself. They would point out how they shouldn't be blamed for Northpaw's own actions, and persist that Zerosight understand that he was not responsible, even if that isnt the issue because Remora is not a mind reader, and that Remorakit is an entirely different cat from North. Remora is also an excellent learner with both methods and cats, and will get the hang of both healing and being with Zerosight quickly enough. As well as this, they are an orphan and will do their best to help the medicine cat cope with his loss in the best ways they know. They won't be perfect though, tending so seize up a bit when compared to North, but they will get used to it quickly enough. Remorakit will also quickly make the connection between their appearance and North's, and soon get over any reaction Zerosight has to this, and instead of backing down will attempt to comfort the medicine cat.
Activity level: PPD is 8.57 and climbing. 89% of them are in the main roleplay, the rest is usually in finders, plots, etc.
I'm online as often as I possibly can, including sneaking on hours after midnight.
RP example: (Taken from the RC/WC border, page eight. In general, I match the post length of the person I'm roleplaying with.)
The young cat's muscles tensed as he watched, and then, without any thought of the fact that he couldnt swim, jumped into the river. As he hit the freezing water he gasped, most of the air leaving his lungs. Struggling to stay afloat as he made his way to the kit, he felt the icy water soak his fur, chilling him down to the bone and making everything feel excessively sharp. The calico tom reached the kit just as the branch slipped out of the tree root's grasp and caught the kit, bobbing under the surface as the branch hit the side of his head. He came back up gasping, the kit firmly in his jaws, and pain seared through him and he felt as if he was going numb, his thoughts beginning to blur as his body tried to focus on self-preservation and his mind on the kit. No... Redpaw, the kit, the kit first. That is the most important part of the code. Move!
Redpaw tried to swim sideways, but between lack of skill, pain, and cold, all he could do was keep the kit out of the frigid water. A sense of solid resolution came over him as he realized he wouldn't be able to escape with the kit... but the kit could escape without him. Remorselessly, he boosted the kit towards the bank, ensuring that he was close enough to drag himself up. He stuggled against the merciless current, trying to prevent the kit from falling backwards, but felt his strength leaving him as we went under for the third time. The orange calico's short fur was heavy and sodden and he could hardly drag his way to where he could touch the bottom before he collapsed several tail lengths from the tomkit, shivering and panting. "Are y-you okay?" he gasped, struggling in a vain attempt to get to his paws, scanning for the kit.
Questions: Could Remora and Zero possibly rp even if they aren't accepted? I feel like they would get on well enough to be friends. I'm also considering switching my power card to them, although I'm not sure what to give them. (Character site link is attached to their current name) Changed rp sample because the other one was no longer accurate to my style.

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; January 19th, 2017 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Adding final fixes ^^
Old December 24th, 2016, 10:33 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

form deleted due to other HR, sorry.

Last edited by Gusty; January 10th, 2017 at 04:59 PM.