Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old December 22nd, 2016, 08:11 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default TC Meddie Apprentice #2

Read this first:

So, I need a new apprentice for Zerosight. They probably won't become the rank until a month or two from now, but I thought I'd just start collecting applications now. I have a few rpers in mind for the role, but I wanted to have a good sense of what people would create for the character before I choose a random person because I'm kinda picky about the character traits. I'm assuming the people I think are right for the role are going to be applying, but, who knows, maybe these will make me look at some other people in new light. Please know that applying for this means there will be a good chance I will be extensively watching your rps, and watching to see how you are as a general member of this site. I will be choosing sometime between January 20th and 23rd, so take your time!

Rules:
[if you are caught breaking any of these then you will be disqualified]
  • Be nice.
  • No bellyaching.
  • No convos in this thread unless it's you asking a question and me repying. When convos happen then the pages build up and that's not fun for me.
  • Be creative and have some fun!

Traits I'm looking for in the charrie (this'll be changed a few times as I think of things and such):
  • Prexisting characters would be nice, but it's not required considering I'm asking for certain traits.
  • This one is kinda stupid, but if a character has a unique name, then it really catches my eye. If you can come up with something that hasn't been used before, or that has been used only a few times, then yay!
  • Stubborn/willful: They're gonna have to insist and insist and insist to help Zerosight before he actually lets them help. (I actually have an idea on how this leads to them becoming the apprentice).
  • Tough: Zero is probably not going to be nice to them if they mess up because he's used to Northpath being really good at it, so this apprentice is gonna need to be pretty tough so they don't get their feelings hurt and storm off. (Zero will eventually do less of this as he becomes attached to this apprentice because he's really just a big softy that doesn't wanna get hurt again).
  • Not a troublemaker/a good cat: Just because they're stubborn and tough acting doesn't mean they have to be a trouble maker.

Form:

Name:
Personality: (at least a paragraph, try to include positive and negitive traits that make sense)
Why they're right for the role: (how they'll help Zero move past his loss of Northpath, how they'll cope with being compared to him all the time, etc)
Activity level: (honestly this really doesn't matter to me because I'm not super active myself xD As long as you don't disappear on me without saying something, it'll all be good)
RP example:
Questions:

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; January 5th, 2017 at 03:08 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 12:30 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: TC Meddie Apprentice #2

Name: Foggykit | Foggypaw | Foggygait
Description:

Foggy has a light gray coat that is laced with white splotches. He has a rather large white spot on his right shoulder and one on his hind left leg. His chest is white along with his nose and muzzle. His tail fades from his base gray color to a dull white color at the tip. His fur is rather long and makes him seem bigger than what a cat his age normally would be. Although as he ages this long fur won't seem to be so big on him. He also will have a slightly different walking pattern because his front right paw is slightly malformed. He has bright vivid green eyes.
Personality:
Foggykit is a very lovable characteristic. He is a true survivor and tries not to let anything stop him from what he wants and where his heart leads him. He is a lover of the Code and once he learns it through and through will be slightly angry at his father for breaking it. He will soon find that love can't be tamed. He wishes to ask forgiveness of his father once he realizes his mistakes. He is a very loyal and loving cat as well. He will always be ready to serve and help his Clan, just like his father. Every once in a while though Foggykit will reach his wits end and his temper will snap. Foggykit is not one for constant fighting but still is not afraid to use his claws, although his preferred weapon shall be his tongue.
Why they're right for the role: Since he is the assumed offspring of Northpath, he will have his own struggles with his father's past. It will take him time to learn and be like his assumed father and he'll struggle to live up to his father's name, but he will eventually get over trying to be his father, and will try and help Zero through his struggles as well, trying to find solid ground where they can relate. Since he believes that Northpath is his father, then he may eventually get Zero to help him discover the truth.
Activity level: 8-9/10
RP example: [Taken from Riverclan Territory page 35]

Waterstreak continued along at a brisk pace, knowing that if his soft pads rested for too long on the frozen ground they would become frozen and painful themselves. He nodded along with the conversation. "Training's going quite well." He said before Fallen slipped in the next phrase. As the words filled and rang through his ears, he felt as if a rock had slammed into his chest. It was a similar feeling to running out of air while underwater fishing. He drew in his next breath sharply, it rustling in his nostrils. He knew he shouldn't have listened. If he had known him to be trouble why did he ignore it? Too late now though. He narrowly avoided the first blow to the chest, feeling only claws comb through his fur. He yowled in pain as he felt claws slash his shoulder. He dropped back, laying off his left side were the claws had penetrated. He took only a moment to regain composure. Since his shoulder was injured he couldn't use the move that he had taught to Moonpaw that she had enjoyed practicing. To sliding, if I, when I survive this I might just loose to infection. He had to stay off the ground. He hurtled forwards, only in brute strength and speed. He slammed into the tom pushing him to the ground, the impact sending the senior warrior rolling in the opposite direction in the ground.
Questions: Nope, just hopefully the HR wait time will be over by the time you pick
Other: http://nightyscharries.weebly.com/foggykit.html
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; December 26th, 2016 at 12:58 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 04:05 AM
chirps

(screams as realizing i can apply miss olivekit for this squeeeee)

Name:
Olivekit - Olivepaw - Olivesky

Less than one moon old - Just Born

Description:
A replica of her father, Olive has dusty dark gray fur with patches of brown and black mixed in unorganized splashes. Her fur isn't quite short, but it isn't long either - a nice medium between the two. It always looks dirty, even when it's clean, because of the mix of colors she inherited from her father. Her eyes are a entrancing shade of dark yellow, with darker flecks mixed into their depths. They're slightly bigger than normal, but not too noticeable. Her nose is a tiny darker pink color, and she has a more light gray underbelly coloring. Olive has a slender build, with subtle muscular hints, although it's not a well pronounced feature. As she grows and fills out her frame, she'll develop long and lean legs that will give her an edge with running. Her slender build will also give her an advantage in slipping into small crevices that others typically cannot reach.

Personality:
One of the first things that others notice when they meet Olive is that she is very outspoken. Not in always a rude way, but she typically always has to voice her opinion, regardless of what that may be. She is more closed off than the rest of her littermates, and tends to not build close relationships with any cat - simply because she finds no desire in it. She is very standoff-ish and quite stubborn when it comes to certain things; she always has to have her nose in other's business, and has a strong fear of missing out on anything. Olive doesn't really know when she's being annoying, and that tends to rub others the wrong way when trying to get to know her. Despite all this, the young she-cat does have a soft side, and if enough of her layers are cut back, she can be vulnerable and genuine, although the one thing she hates more than anything in the world is being vulnerable. Olive tends to block a lot of people out of her life, including her own family at times, because ever since she lost her dad, and her mother won't tell her who he is, she feels a bit lost at times. As she develops into an adult, she starts to crave a real connection with at least one other cat, someone she can run to and lean on for anything. Once she discovers that Northpath is her father, she'll want to strive even harder to prove her loyalty to her Clan - and to herself.

Why they're right for the role: (how they'll help Zero move past his loss of Northpath, how they'll cope with being compared to him all the time, etc)
Since she's Northpath's daughter, but doesn't know it, she would start by sticking her nose into Zerosight's business and making snarky comments to him, but insist on helping anyways, because despite her first-hand rudeness, she hated to see the medicine cat always sad; she'd never admit it though. They would butt heads a lot, and she would hate being compared to Northpath, especially since she looks so much like him. One day, a while into her apprenticeship, Northpath could visit them both in a dream and comfort Zero by saying he walks with him every day, and reveal to Olive that he is her father, and that he is always in her heart. From then on, both Olive and Zero would lean on each other and grieve together for their mutual loss of Northpath.

Activity level:
Mmmm I'd say right about at a 7-9/10 right now!

RP example:

(From WindClan Clearing, pg 54)

That was it. It was finally over.

The first battle that had occurred during her apprenticeship, and the demise of the only regime Sorrelpaw had known, was no longer. There were deep cuts down her flank that scarlet blood still trickled through, and a heavy gash above her eye, but other than that, she was rather on the okay side. She'd gotten momentarily separated from her ally Mapledash, a few brawling cats coming inbetween them before Singenight had fled and the battle had truly concluded. Seeing her Clanmate now, she limped over to him, her gaze filled with worry. "Thanks for helping me out with Gorseleap," she told him, dipping her head in gratitude. "It could've gotten a lot messier had you not stepped in."

Recalling the comment he had made earlier about her fighting skills, and the words being like a warm sun to her hears ever since it had been revealed to her that she was not ThunderClan-born, Sorrelpaw smiled a bit at the memory, slightly flushed to have been complimented by her senior Clanmate. "And thanks, for what you said about my fighting. I knew I just couldn't stay in camp knowing there was one more Clan left to take down," she murmured, shaking her head and shuffling her paws in the sodden dirt beneath her. The young she-cat glanced in Grousestar's direction - the SkyClan leader - and all the cats they had temporarily allied themselves with for this journey. A soft sigh slipped past her lips and she looked back at Mapledash. "Are we heading back to camp now, you think?" she asked inquisitively, breaking her gaze once more to look around. Most of the allies were tending to their own wounds, looking rather beat up.

For a moment, Sorrelpaw let her gaze rest on SkyClan's leader. Something inside her stirred momentarily, and the thought about accompanying the foreign Clan back to their home intrigued her. She knew she wasn't born in ThunderClan anymore, and maybe joining SkyClan and starting over there would be like the breath of fresh air she needed. She took a pawstep in the direction of the leader but stopped, hesitation clawing her back. She would first have to talk to Ashstar about it. After all, Gorsestar said they weren't leaving for a few days. Filled with a sudden urge to find Ashstar now, she swiveled around on her paws and looked at Mapledash. "I-I think I'm going to head back to camp now. It's not too far from here," she told him, her mind elsewhere, picturing the conversation she would have with the reinstated ThunderClan leader, and how she would exactly word it.

Questions: None at the moment! Wait, one. Even if she isn't picked as MC Apprentice, could we still do a plot involving the two since she's Northpath's daughter? c:

Last edited by spade; December 25th, 2016 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Corrected some grammatical errors and rewrote a few parts! c:
Old December 23rd, 2016, 05:34 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Lightbulb Re: TC Meddie Apprentice #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Read this first:

So, I need a new apprentice for Zerosight. They probably won't become the rank until a month or two from now, but I thought I'd just start collecting applications now. I have a few rpers in mind for the role, but I wanted to have a good sense of what people would create for the character before I choose a random person because I'm kinda picky about the character traits. I'm assuming the people I think are right for the role are going to be applying, but, who knows, maybe these will make me look at some other people in new light. Please know that applying for this means there will be a good chance I will be extensively watching your rps, and watching to see how you are as a general member of this site. I will be choosing roughly a month from today, if not longer.

Rules:
[if you are caught breaking any of these then you will be disqualified]
  • Be nice.
  • No bellyaching.
  • No convos in this thread unless it's you asking a question and me repying. When convos happen then the pages build up and that's not fun for me.
  • Be creative and have some fun!

Traits I'm looking for in the charrie (this'll be changed a few times as I think of things and such):
  • Prexisting characters would be nice, but it's not required considering I'm asking for certain traits.
  • This one is kinda stupid, but if a character has a unique name, then it really catches my eye. If you can come up with something that hasn't been used before, or that has been used only a few times, then yay!
  • Stubborn/willful: They're gonna have to insist and insist and insist to help Zerosight before he actually lets them help. (I actually have an idea on how this leads to them becoming the apprentice).
  • Tough: Zero is probably not going to be nice to them if they mess up because he's used to Northpath being really good at it, so this apprentice is gonna need to be pretty tough so they don't get their feelings hurt and storm off. (Zero will eventually do less of this as he becomes attached to this apprentice because he's really just a big softy that doesn't wanna get hurt again).
  • Not a troublemaker/a good cat: Just because their stubborn and tough acting doesn't mean they have to be a trouble maker.

Form:

Name:
Personality: (at least a paragraph, try to include positive and negitive traits that make sense)
Activity level: (honestly this really doesn't matter to me because I'm not super active myself xD As long as you don't disappear on me without saying something, it'll all be good)
RP example:
Questions:

Work in progress guys, you can apply, but keep your eye out for things I might add to the form or rules or traits I'm looking for.
Name: Goldenpaw|| Goldenflare

Description:
Base coat: A honey coloured gold.
Markings: Her stomach and paws are slightly lighter, and her back is darker.
Fur texture & length: Goldenpaws fur is quite corse and rough, it is also quite short.
Build: Goldenpaw has a very lean and lanky build; her legs, body and back seem to have been stretched. Causing her to be very agile, but not a good runner.
Eye colour: A warm Amber.

Personality: Goldenpaw is deep down, a good natured and kind cat, but because of constant teasing from being the runt of the litter, and her mother disragarding her, she has become tough and defiant. She's always struggling to prove herself, as she never was a good fighter or hunter. So she decided she wanted to be a medicine cat, as she thought she was bogus at everything else else. Goldenpaw can be very rude and sharp, but she can also be encouraging and truthful to those she cares about. Like Hollyleaf, Goldenpaw believes that the truth is the most important thing. Under stress she will take it out on others, often losing freindships. She believes that she's destined to be alone, and doesn't care if she will never have a mate.

Why they're right for the role: Goldenpaw has quite low self-esteem , so she would be always trying to impress Zerosight, subconsciously trying to convince him that Northpath is dead, and that he has a new apprentice. Goldenpaw is also used to harsh words so she wouldn't care if Zerosight got annoyed at her, if anything it would make her want to become better! Her brutal honesty will also help her convince him to stop grieving, that Thunderclan had a new apprentice ans it needs its medicine cat to stop longing for the past. She also has good memory, helping her find herbs quickly from scent.

Activity level: I'm on for at least an hour everyday, but I do live in Britain, so it may seem like I'm not on as often.

RP example: Goldenpaw strode forward, it was time for her initiation into medicine-cat hood. She smiled to herself, not so useless now Duskpaw, I'm a higher rank than you, and I'm connected to Starclan! Who cares if I never get a mate!? I will be able to be useful, unlike you. Goldenpaw looked down at the clan, she was at the top of the high rock now. I'm high above cevery cat! Spiritually and in ranks! Who would of thought that a 'small, sickly, runt' would be in a higher rank than every other normal cat! Ha. She turned her attention back to Zerosight as he spoke the ceromonial words, when he asked the she-cat if she really wanted to be trapped in this life forever? She said i do with absolute conviction; for once in her life Goldenpaw was special.

Questions: Nope
Other: I may edit this over time, and, I have one line planned, "I am not Northpath. I never will be. Accept it. He wouldn't want you to grieve.".

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; January 8th, 2017 at 02:05 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 07:17 AM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Name: Heatherkit||Heatherpaw||Heatherpool

Description: Heather is a light tabby grey with glowing blue eyes, her left paw has a white tip, so does her tail. she has short fur and a long tail.

Personality: She is a very stubborn she cat, she can get snappy and is very strong wiled, although at times she is calm and sweet. She easily changes mood. her stubborn side is what most cats like about her, he is very supportive and encouraging. her mouth is quite big and can tell secrets by accident to anyone, she is very intelligent and its hard to outwit her. Her intelligence is actually her strongest point.

Why there right for the role: Heather is encouraging and supportive to help Zerosight get over Northpaws death, and she is used to being pushed around because her parents were killed in the ee but they were abusive and cruel, now she knows better and ignores nagging, abuse, cruel things people say.

Activity level: About half of my day, I live in the uk so that's why I wont reply that much straight away.

Rp sample:
Flamestorm charged furiously at the anonymous cat, she jumped onto his back, gripping it with her claws, "This is Wind clan territory," she yowled all her strength pushing onto the rouges neck, she felt him roll over. without waitying she pounced onto his belly and clawed it.

Other: Could she be deaf I one ear

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:41 AM
oh dear

Name:
Emberkit | Emberpaw | Emberblaze

Description:
With the pale ginger tabby fur of his mother, and the handsome dusky green eyes from his father, Emberpaw is a rather pretty cat. He is of average height and width, with a long tail. He is a american shorthair ginger mackerel tabby. Patches of white fur cover his underbelly, paws, chest, and tail tip, but they never reach his face. Darker ginger mackerel tabby stripes cover his back, sides, tail, limbs, and face. He has slightly long legs, but not noticeably large paws, as he isn't going to grow to be a large, muscular cat, and rather a nimble, thin cat, like his father.

Personality:
Ember is a sweet little boy, who likes to help, and isn't very athletic. He has a quick, sharp tongue though, and uses his words to fight rather than claws and teeth. He knows exactly what to say to get under your skin, but doesn't do that unless you pick a fight with him. He's persuasive and patient, but stubborn and doesn't know when to quit. He's used to being teased by the other apprentices for not liking to fight or play fight with them, so he can handle harsh words or critique.

Why they're right for the role:
Like I said above, Ember can handle harsh words, and doesn't mind criticism. He isn't very athletic in a sense that he's kind of weak, but is a quick runner, and is actually good at finding things; a little quirk of his. He's great at persuading others, so that could come in handy if he needs to get a kit to eat a bad tasting herb. He is stubborn and listens to his heart before his brain. While he might not be the most brave, he can handle blood; or will be able to, later on, as he might not be a fan of it at first. Ember is persistent and doesn't know when to quit, and once he's got an idea in his head, he's going to go through with it 100%.

Activity Level: Honestly, I am on a lot, but I'm usually just stalking threads or the chatbox. I haven't been roleplaying all that much, but I'll always reply to a post. My current level would be about 5/10, but if you just type my name on the cbox, changes are I will be on right away.

Roleplay Sample:
(Taken from WindClan Fire Evacuation, page 4.) Featherkit thought hard on Surgestorms words, and nodded when he said they should get going. "Okay," she meowed. As they walked, she wondered, Why in StarClan would twolegs want to burn down the forest? She thought. But who other than twolegs know the reasons behind the strange actions of twolegs,The kit thought hard as they headed to the sea, where they had been told to go. "So, the fire will have a full belly by the time it gets to the beach, so it wont want to eat more?" She guessed, not quite understanding the way fire worked. But Surgestorm's promise made her think. Why wouldn't we make it through this? A promise is made to comfort the scared, but I'm not scared. Should I be scared? What else does the fire eat, other than trees and moorland? Featherkit thought with a shudder.

Questions:
Nothing c:
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old December 23rd, 2016, 09:54 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Name: Cardinalpaw
Description: A very fluffy orange/red cat with white over his muzzle and down his underbelly and on his paws. He has no tail. He also has a twisted scar across his cheek, that creeps other out.
Link: https://www.petfinder.com/images/breeds/cat/2040.jpg
Personality: (at least a paragraph, try to include positive and negative traits that make sense) Brackenpaw is a very stubborn cat, he is tough with others most of the time, even if he doesn't mean to be and has few friends as a result. He is an all around good cat. He loves his peace and quiet, and it's very easy to get on his nerves. He might be hard to make friends with but once he has become you friend he is loyal to the end.
Why they're right for the role: (how they'll help Zero move past his loss of Northpath, how they'll cope with being compared to him all the time, etc) I believe Cardinalpaw is the right cat for the job because he is a good cat and will do just about anything he can to help Zerosight. He will look up to him and try his best to please him
Activity level: (honestly this really doesn't matter to me because I'm not super active myself xD As long as you don't disappear on me without saying something, it'll all be good): About 9/10
RP example: Cardinalpaw sighed and rested his head on his paws, he closed his eyes and began to wonder what it would be like to have a friend. His thoughts ran through his mind the same things he thought everyday. Oh how he longed to think something more. But for this poor little apprentice there wasn't much in life. He was taken in by the clan after his parents had drowned in a river. So he had no family, he was quiet and strange so he had no friends. Oh why couldn't he just suck it up and be friends with someone? His ears pinned to the back of his head, he glanced up. Amber eyes opening in search of a friend which he longed to have. He stood and padded over to another apprentice. His hears forward in a friendly manner "Hey! Will you be my friend?" His facial expression must have scared the other cat away, because she ran away. He frowned "W-well! I didn't want to be your friend anyways!!" He yowled at the she-cat before turning and making his way back over to his little nest in the darkest corner of the Apprentice den. He curled up with his ears pinned to his head, his amber eyes welling with tears. He drifted off into an uneasy sleep.
Questions: Nope~

Last edited by Bella~; December 30th, 2016 at 09:54 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 11:35 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Questions: Nope, just hopefully the HR wait time will be over by the time you pick
I won't be picking for about a month, and it would probably be a while of interacting before the character would become the actual role, so I'm pretty sure it will if it's end is less than 2 months from now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Questions: None at the moment! Wait, one. Even if she isn't picked as MC Apprentice, could we still do a plot involving the two since she's Northpath's daughter? c:
Of course! I've been meaning to contact a few of the Northpath kit rpers to plan something anyways. Send me a pm soemtime and we can discuss it. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapplePelt View Post
Other: Could she be deaf I one ear
Yes she can.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 23rd, 2016, 01:11 PM
oh dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
I won't be picking for about a month, and it would probably be a while of interacting before the character would become the actual role, so I'm pretty sure it will if it's end is less than 2 months from now.

Of course! I've been meaning to contact a few of the Northpath kit rpers to plan something anyways. Send me a pm soemtime and we can discuss it. xD

Yes she can.
I'll be open at any time today to roleplay with Zero and Ember, maybe so they can interact a bit ^^ just message me whenever you're free. I'd like to develop Ember's character a bit more haha.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old December 23rd, 2016, 01:12 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Caspen - Caspenkit - Caspenpaw - Caspen--
Caspen- Name given at birth

Description: Caspen is a small white tom. His left eye is blue, while his right eye is green. His fur is relatively long and thick. From touch, his fur is soft but as he matures it will start to thicken and make it course. Caspen is not very muscular and strong. He uses his size and intelligence against opponents in battle.

Personality: (at least a paragraph, try to include positive and negative traits that make sense)
+Intelligent +Open-Minded +Kind +Caring
=Stubborn =Creative =Tough =Determined
-Sarcastic -Loud -Perfectionist -Blunt
Caspenkit is a very intelligent and open-minded kit. He likes to look toward the future instead of the past. He tries his best to do things right, but often does them wrong, although he will not stop until he gets it right.

Level: 8/10
Average Posts: 5.22
I usually travel on the Holidays and during Summer Break, but I'm sure I will be able to inform you on these specific days. c:

RP example: Gorsefeather gasped in pain as his ex-mate scratched his muzzle. Blood spurted from the fresh wound and he held back a wince. She says all this....and yet.....she thinks it will affect me.. Gorsefeather unsheathed his claws and curled his lips back into a snarl. "Dovecloud, I am no kittypet. I am ashamed that you think so little of me. And by the way, you were never the love in my life." He hissed. Gorsefeather leaped forward and aimed a blow at her ear. He lept back and bared his teeth. "Maybe you should have thought to tell me about your family! Unlike you, I never had one! Singenight and Sorrelskip were all I had. Then, I had a family with Lilypelt. I love my kits...more than I could ever love you." Gorsefeather snarled. The calico tom lunged forward, teeth bared. Gorsefeather swiped a paw towards the front legs, trying to knock Dovecloud off of her paws. "Oh, and the feeling of digust and hatred is mutual." Gorsefeather snarled. The huge calico tom narrowed his eyes and lashed his tail furiously.
"It's a good thing we never had a litter of kits, Dovecloud. If we had, they would have been horrifying." Gorsefeather snarled. "Quillkit, Gorsekit, Charredkit, Cinderkit, and Flickerkit will be great warriors, unlike your litter. And Lilypelt is a great mother and mate, unlike you ever were." He spat. "And even if I did love you once, it could never have been. Seeing as, Singenight, Sorrelskip and I had been planning the takeover for more moons than you could ever count. I couldn't have any....distractions now could I?" Gorsefeather snarled.

Questions:
Other:
here I will edit this later!!

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||

Last edited by Sage; January 10th, 2017 at 07:38 AM.