Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM

Old May 26th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Windclan's Deputy!!

Name
Firesparks
Pre-existing or new?
New
Appearance
Click
Firesparks is a slightly taller than average orange Abyssinian Molly with golden amber eyes and a fiery attitude. Her orange pelt helps her to be spotted by her clanmates while makes hunting difficult. She has a lean frame that gives her more speed than the average cat. Her long legs help with that too.

Personality
Firesparks has always had a sense of humor, ever since she was a kit. She doesn't make opportunities to crack a joke, however. She waits for those opportunities to show themselves to her, for she knows the consequences of making a joke at the wrong time. Her heart weighs heavily for that mistake.Some may call her serious for her hesitation toward jokes, but those who know her know that she uses sarcasm when a joke is inappropriate, keeping with her fun-loving personality. This does not mean that she isn't serious. Firesparks holds her head high and analyzesany situation as best as she can, despite not really knowing much in the ways of battle strategy as she often jumps head first into a battle, making up what she does as she goes along. This has gotten her into trouble in the past, but usually, helps her as she uses her speed and maneuverability to outwit her opponents.
This feline doesn't usually come off as flirtatious, especially towards those she doesn't trust, but to her clanmates and those who haven't made an impression on her yet, she is extremely flirty. Firesparks knows how to entrance most toms with her beauty, and uses that aspect in battle when the time seems right. She would never use this against her clanmates, however, and looks down upon any cat who does, even going to the point of scolding them no matter their ranking compared to her.
Firesparks is extremely protective of her friends and family. She will not stand for bullying to anyone, especially her loved ones, giving her the ability to bravely stand up to any bully. She will use claws if need be and prefers it, but will always give a verbal warning first. Otherwise, she's just as bad as the bully, right?

Their drive to be deputy
Fire is a very strong-willed feline. She would be able to help Blazingstar with angry clanmates or other angry cats that try to outwit him. She knows her strengths and weaknesses well and doesn't take smack from anyone, but takes criticism very well, making her able to listen to her clanmates to find out why they may be acting out.
Activity(PPD)
4.87+
You at least two months active?
Yussss
Other/Questions?
I have taken down Shorttail because she is simply not as active a character as I'd like her to be in order to be considered for Windclan's deputy. I recently made Firesparks out of boredom and love her so much that I am making her a main, and I feel she'd be perfect for deputy.
Plot ideas?
Fire does have a short temper and will snap at someone who tries to bully anyone, especially her friends and family. This may prove interesting in the long run to possibly further the plot with Windclan and Thunderclan if you and Random would like. Alternatively, she could sarcastically point out to Blazing why they should fight Thunderclan should the opportunity arise.
RP Sample(link or type it out)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

Nightleap smiled at the tom half-heartedly. She didn't know what to make of the tom's words, but it sounded like he was getting nervous. What did he have to be nervous with her about? Then again, why was she getting so flustered around him all of a sudden? Did she have feelings for him? She mentally shook her head harshly. No, the black she-cat refused to fall in love once more. Not with her history with Toms. Then again, Snakesnap had a slightly similar history. Maybe...
"Snakesnap," she started, "you could never be a burden to me. You're my friend, and I care deeply for you..." she felt heat rising through her pelt and burning her ears. The female could hear her own heartbeat, and it felt like her stomach would jump straight out of her throat. 'Why is this so hard? Why am I even doing this?' she thought. Why was she doing it? Was it because she felt something deeper than friendship towards the tom? What about their history? He had been there with her for so long, and even when she disappeared in the corner of the clearing after Wolfpaw's untimely death, he had been there.
It didn't matter though, as Nightleap was still nervous about having feelings for Toms again. All they had ever done when more than friends was either abuse her or die on her soon after they confessed their love. She didn't wand Snakesnap to die. She also knew Snakesnap's history with his romantic interests. He pushed them away, and she didn't want him to do that to her. Maybe he wouldn't. There was only one way to find out.
"Snakesnap..." she paused, building up the courage to say it.
"I... I think I.... Might... Love you..."

Last edited by Teza; May 26th, 2017 at 07:23 PM.
Old May 27th, 2017, 08:34 AM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: (WIP) Rainshade's Form (WIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

[ @Suspiciousmindz ]

Name
Rainshade
[RAY-n-shay-ud]

Name Meaning
Rain- / For their eyes, which opened early and were periwinkle blue, the weather when they were born and their naturally calm, graceful demeanor even during their first moments of life || -Shade / For the dark patches on their face, legs, and tail

Cis She-Cat (They/Them pronouns preffered)

Pre-existing or new?
Pre-Existing

Appearance
[ Ref 1 ] [ Ref 2 ] [ Ref 3 ] [ Ref 4 ] [ Ref 5 ]
Rainshade is an elegant seal point Siamese she-cat with bright blue eyes, a black nose, standard seal point markings and an angular face. Their tail is a little over average in length and their vibrant periwinkle-colored eyes are visibly crossed, taking a bit of their elegance from their otherwise graceful appearance. They have a bit of a crooked grin that usually sits on their face which tends to turn their appearance from slightly off but imposing to a little silly if wanted.

Personality
[Type - ESFP]
[E - Extroverted]
[S - Sensing]
[F - Feeling]
[P - Perception]
(+)
(Always) Strategic | (Usually) Clever | (Always) Ambitious | (Always) Loyal
(=)
(Always) Persistent | (Sometimes) Wily | (Always) Aware of social changes | (Situation dependent) Gullible
(-)
(Usually) Overly trusting | (Sometimes) Slightly skittish | (Usually) Aggressive when frightened | (Always) Somewhat desperate for friendship | (Usually) Reactive

Rainshade is a caring and fiercely loyal warrior, wishing for practically nothing but the good of her beloved Clan. They are a firm example against the stereotype of WindClan--that they're quick to run and weak. They are somewhat skittish, but this is because they can't see what they hear. However, they've learned to stand their ground, no matter how terrified they are, if no danger has presented itself or another cat is in harm's way. In an everyday meeting, they are rather pleasant to talk to, sometimes joking around to loosen tension, but serious when need be. One of the most important things to know about Rain is that they know how to negotiate if they need something. They hate being manipulative. They're good at manipulating cats, but need to be practically forced to do so.
To them, it is everything to protect their Clan. One of their greatest flaws, however, is they tend to trust friends, family and Clanmates too much. They find it hard to believe a cat close to them would ever lack enough honor to be honest. They can spot more obvious lies, but if their best friend told them to go somewhere dangerous, they'd probably do it without a second thought. Almost any cat can find a friend in them, though, because of their kind nature and gentle, if not doubtful, demeanor. A word that can possibly describe them best is grace. Grace doesn't only have one meaning, so it can cover most of them in a single word; It can capture elegance and respect, and the silent grace that's behind even their funniest of acts. They're hard to understand and somewhat difficult to love, pretty simple to hate but all around the kind of cat who can be a good sport without being an all-around good guy. They have long since acknowledged that no cat is perfect, and so don't get upset very often over small things, such as if a cat steps on their tail.
Rain also cares deeply for others, but is, to be entirely honest, a little nosy. They are self-conscious of this fact, but sometimes they slip, pushing for more information than needed. This can sometimes help them gain background on something, but is usually just rather annoying. To their benefit, however, they're good at stopping themseves from making others uncomfortable with their questions when they put forth an effort.
Despite everything else, though, they aren't very hard to insult. Any snarky comments made about their crossed eyes or pronouns and they will be a blaze of fury in a heartbeat (even if you don't see that they're angry, since they're fairly good at restraining themself). And any mocking of their Clan will give them a lifelong grudge against the cat who threw the insult. When I roleplay them, I tend to be reminded of a riptide because of how from out of the ocean, a riptide sometimes appears to be trying to look calm like the ocean around it, but if you get into it, sometimes it's a turmoil that can be hard to escape. That probably makes no sense whatsoever to most people, but it essentially reflects to me how on the outside, whatever they do, they rarely appear flustered or fearful of cats, instead trying to look calm, although typically in her head she's dying from embarrassment, or fear, or frustration, or a combination of the three.
Elaborating on traits;
Strategic: It hardly takes a moment for them to dream up a plan for anything, be it to successfully organize a meeting or a fight, and they don't take too long to evaluate the consequences of a plan.
Clever: They are fairly quick on the uptake, and can comprehend a slightly above average amount of information. They have tip-top critical thinkinfb skills to their great advantage.
Ambitious: Rain really wants to be the very best that no one ever was. pokemon! it is a constant struggle for them to be a brilliant warrior, a daily battle to top others, and they desperately fight to achieve more.
Loyal: This molly's sense of loyalty means loyalty to her Clan. They value it over their few living family members, over interClan friendships, and oftentimes, over their own self. Her Clan has always been their home, Point A as they search for their destination, a debt and favor they desperately want to return through hunting, fighting, and offering a paw where needed, pitching in however they can.
Persistent: Though oftentimes this may lead to stubborness or flat-out detirmination, there isn't much to it. Ran rarely, if ever, is willing to give up on anything or anyone, ever, and almost nothing is an exception.
Wily: Despite their efforts to be known as an honest cat, when worst comes to worse, their skills at gaining an advantage are exercised through deciet. Though this is a trait they try to eliminate, it isn't actually all that bad, seeing as it can help them achieve things, and they don't realize that it isn't necessary to remove a trait that is already under their control. When they want to in an arguement, they can often confuse their opposition to get the benefit.
Aware: In a social climate, Rain is oftentimes the first to note a change in tone, a shift in the air, a new cat entering the scene. Though often they see this as only a sneaking suspicion, and cast shadows of doubt upon their own gut instinct, in the end they can usually tell when something's up
Gullible: Alas, Rain trusts her closer friends far to much. Should one intend to betray their trust, they would believe a lie, if only because they want so badly to be able to believe the cats they trust. They're no idiot--they can tell when a lie is obvious and has solid proof against it, and they are willing to break a friendship if they know they have been lied to a few times, but the majority of the time they are too quick to believe their friends.
Trusting: Similarly to their gullability, they trust cats when they have good reason to, willing to put their faith in a cat once proven to be safe to trust. Often, this will not be an unfounded trust, but figures of authority in their Clan--aside from Evil Era leaders--usually have their loyalty and trust
Skittish:
Agressive (frightened): When deeply scared of something, instead of fleeing, they become extremely aggressive towards the thing and sometimes irritable if it's and internalized fear. Though this makes them appear brave in the face of danger, it may also make them offend some on the rare occasions that they are too afraid to control their words.
Desperate: They are a rather lonely cat, whether they deny it or not, and they yearn to have more friends. Although they have high expectations for the friends they deeply trust, they are willing to be nearly any cat's friend, so long as they can see a decent cat inside. Perhaps not fantastic, but decent.
Reactive: If they're victim to something extremely emotionally hurtful or someone/something they care about is, their reaction is usually less productive since their first thought is typically to protect rather than to build, another thing they are working on fixing.
(Edit: 5/26/17)

Strengths
Wits | Agility | Mental Strength | Firmness | Tactical Knowledge | Social Literacy

Weaknesses
Slight Anger Issues | Self-Doubt | Strength | Shortsighted | Near-blindness

Their drive to be deputy
Ever since she was a kit, she's dreamed of leading her Clan someday. This was reinforced by the tyranny she witnessed in the second Evil Era, which occured when she was still a new apprentice. Her mother and brother (NRPd) were killed in the Evil Era, both at different times--her brother during the Liberation and her mother not long after Singenight came to power. Rainshade now wants nothing more than to prevent this tyranny from occuring again, and hopes to do so by keeping her Clan strong and well in the best ways she can. There is also a large part of them that wants to prove that they can be something greater that 'just a warrior' and they have mislead themself in thinking cats don't notice them and what they do, so they're constantly trying to do more that any other cats.
(Edit: 3/26/17)

Activity(PPD)
11.40 PPD

You at least two months active?
Yep. I've been an active member for over one year on WCO.

Other/Questions?
Could they and Blazing possibly interact, even if they aren't accepted? They're @Pathos's Cinnominpaw's mentor as of now
(Edit: 3/26/17)

Plot Ideas
On a border patrol along the RiverClan/WindClan border, they could not see a slope in the river bank and fall in, nearly drowning, but Fogleap [ @BluBunny ] of RiverClan could save them, being their half sister. This may cause Blazingstar to distrust them, as Fogleap may come back to camp with them, due to their out of Clan relations. Also, the fact that they will eventually take a former loner as their mate could cause Blazing to ultimately question their loyalty which could cause a bit of tension, though in the end they will attempt to prove they feel no connection to anything but WindClan, hopefully to positive results.

RP Sample(s)
With Rainshade:

With Jess:

I try to match or outdo the length of the post of the person I'm roleplaying with, so my post size varies greatly. Edit: I added another sample to show that my style changes frequently per character, and as you can probably see, my post size varies greatly, usually according to my family situation.

Note(s):
Due in part to their eyes opening early abnormality, their vision is impaired and they struggle to recognize and comprehend what they see in their peripheral vision. Their eyes are also halfway crossed, making it even harder for them to see much, and their vision is restricted nearly to the point of tunnel vision, which has in time slightly improved their hearing and scenting abilities, though this also may be written off as tracking skills. There are more negative traits listed than not, but they show themselves less frequently. They also tend to put themself in the front lines of battles, in which they fight based on their grief for her brother who died in one, but her fighting skills could certainly use improvement. Their largest issue is walking. If they try, they trip on something, but if they just do it and dont try hard they are capable of being faster than most cats could imagine them to be. This doesnt extremely hinder hunting, where the issue it seeing the prey, or fighting. One of the reasons I called her Rainshade was because shade could also refer to the darkness outside her small field of vision.

[Character Page]
(Final edits/fixes are entirely completed except for pronoun mistakes because every time I fix one I find two more)
(EDIT: Well, apparently not, fixed the broken link)

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; May 27th, 2017 at 08:36 AM.
Old May 28th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

I have chosen the deputy....

@BluBunny's Onyxwhisper!

Congratulations!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 28th, 2017, 01:59 PM
mapless wanderer

congrats @BluBunny

yes i did leave a profile comment but I'm doing it here to XD
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old May 28th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Congrats :3
Old May 28th, 2017, 03:08 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Thank you to everyone who congratulated me!!!

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 28th, 2017, 06:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

CONGRATS I hope I was in the top five

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here