Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:52 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:38 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM

Old December 16th, 2021, 10:28 PM
Medicine Cat IRL /j

Default Re: Error’s big ol’ character finder

Form:

Name: Sunpoppy
Appearance: Sunpoppy is an average sized, short-furred she-cat. She has amber eyes, a pink nose, and pink inner ears. Her fur is primarily ginger, with black splotches across her face, belly, back, paws, and tail. Her name comes from both her personality, being bright like the sun; and her appearance, resembling something like a poppy.

Gender/Pronouns: she-cat, she/her but they/them is also okay!

Personality: Sunpoppy is generally a kind, cheerful and upbeat warrior. She strives to bring happiness to her clanmates, but don't take her kindness for granted; she definitely does have a bite to her. She does not take well to being pushed around by others, or being told she can't do anything so long as it's within reason. A lot of the time, she doesn't seem to understand that her tone and bluntness can hurt others, which makes her come off as rude to some cats. Once she's close with another cat, she does not want to leave their side unless they do something to hurt her; which can also cause her to be somewhat of an annoyance to those who do engage with her.
Stubborn, and outspoken, she won't let others walk all over her or her friends. This can be quite an issue, as she can get into arguments over even the littlest of things! She likes to get her way, and her way only. Once she sets her mind on something, she's adamant about it and sticks to it, until she gets bored with it.

Sexuality(optional) Lesbian

Role: Okay highkey I feel like they would either be friends or enemies, because I feel like any banter would be very quickly and easily returned by Sunpoppy (friendly insults / rudeness), or enemies because of the same reason LOL
Roleplay Example: I'm not quite sure what this means ? If you mean my type of style, I do tend to write a lot. I'll try and type out a small excerpt here;

"" The ginger, black speckled cat padded out of the warriors den, letting out a big yawn. The sun was just starting to appear in the sky, the stars fading with the light. The she-cat breathed in the cool, leaf-fall air, staring up at the sky as they pondered what they would set out to do today. It was always a struggle, to pick whether she would hunt, or if she would wait a little longer to see if she would be put on a patrol. Her amber eyes locked onto the territory in front of her, seeing a bird flutter not too far off in the distance. Right then and there, she decided; she was going to scour the territory for flying prey.

Which Cat?:Silverflight
Other/Questions?:
Mention me: @error
Old December 17th, 2021, 10:54 AM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
Form:

Name: Sunpoppy
Appearance: Sunpoppy is an average sized, short-furred she-cat. She has amber eyes, a pink nose, and pink inner ears. Her fur is primarily ginger, with black splotches across her face, belly, back, paws, and tail. Her name comes from both her personality, being bright like the sun; and her appearance, resembling something like a poppy.

Gender/Pronouns: she-cat, she/her but they/them is also okay!

Personality: Sunpoppy is generally a kind, cheerful and upbeat warrior. She strives to bring happiness to her clanmates, but don't take her kindness for granted; she definitely does have a bite to her. She does not take well to being pushed around by others, or being told she can't do anything so long as it's within reason. A lot of the time, she doesn't seem to understand that her tone and bluntness can hurt others, which makes her come off as rude to some cats. Once she's close with another cat, she does not want to leave their side unless they do something to hurt her; which can also cause her to be somewhat of an annoyance to those who do engage with her.
Stubborn, and outspoken, she won't let others walk all over her or her friends. This can be quite an issue, as she can get into arguments over even the littlest of things! She likes to get her way, and her way only. Once she sets her mind on something, she's adamant about it and sticks to it, until she gets bored with it.

Sexuality(optional) Lesbian

Role: Okay highkey I feel like they would either be friends or enemies, because I feel like any banter would be very quickly and easily returned by Sunpoppy (friendly insults / rudeness), or enemies because of the same reason LOL
Roleplay Example: I'm not quite sure what this means ? If you mean my type of style, I do tend to write a lot. I'll try and type out a small excerpt here;

"" The ginger, black speckled cat padded out of the warriors den, letting out a big yawn. The sun was just starting to appear in the sky, the stars fading with the light. The she-cat breathed in the cool, leaf-fall air, staring up at the sky as they pondered what they would set out to do today. It was always a struggle, to pick whether she would hunt, or if she would wait a little longer to see if she would be put on a patrol. Her amber eyes locked onto the territory in front of her, seeing a bird flutter not too far off in the distance. Right then and there, she decided; she was going to scour the territory for flying prey.

Which Cat?:Silverflight
Other/Questions?:
I honestly find this really funny and totally accurate. I feel like they would be fluid between friends and enemies. It depends on Silver's mood, she can either be "kill me now,'' or "talk to me please." On days she's feeling crappy, she'll be rude and throw insults at Sunpoppy. Though, when shes in a relatively okay mood, she'd be like an old friend, teasing Sunpoppy jokingly as if they had always been.

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old December 17th, 2021, 01:06 PM
Medicine Cat IRL /j

Quote:
Originally Posted by error View Post
I honestly find this really funny and totally accurate. I feel like they would be fluid between friends and enemies. It depends on Silver's mood, she can either be "kill me now,'' or "talk to me please." On days she's feeling crappy, she'll be rude and throw insults at Sunpoppy. Though, when shes in a relatively okay mood, she'd be like an old friend, teasing Sunpoppy jokingly as if they had always been.
HONESTLY it cracks me up thinking about it, I really think that would work well. Frenemies if that's the term I guess? LOL
Old December 17th, 2021, 01:20 PM
I need new characters-

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Inspired

Form:

Name: Sliverpool
Appearance: Gray she-cat with white stripes and black patches and with blue eyes
Gender/Pronouns: she/they, she/her they/them
Personality: She is a very kind she-cat who has a lot of personality. Sliverpool can and is a very competitive she-cat who honestly can be sarcastic at times. She does get annoyed easily though and can be very hard-headed. She also really loves kits because they remind her of playfulness and happiness.
Sexuality(optional) Bisexual
Role: Love interest or friend
Roleplay Example:
-Sliverpool-

"I'm good!" she said. Then she thought maybe they could go hunting together or something to get rid of their boredom. "Hey, do you want to go hunting? I think the prey pile is still pretty low."

Which Cat?: Freckleface
Other/Questions?: I am not very good when it comes to very long responses.
If you need me immediately please contact me through Discord! LunaLune#0646

https://gdpd.xyz/crystallune
And follow me on scratch!
Old December 21st, 2021, 09:35 AM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanVibes View Post
Form:

Name: Sliverpool
Appearance: Gray she-cat with white stripes and black patches and with blue eyes
Gender/Pronouns: she/they, she/her they/them
Personality: She is a very kind she-cat who has a lot of personality. Sliverpool can and is a very competitive she-cat who honestly can be sarcastic at times. She does get annoyed easily though and can be very hard-headed. She also really loves kits because they remind her of playfulness and happiness.
Sexuality(optional) Bisexual
Role: Love interest or friend
Roleplay Example:
-Sliverpool-

"I'm good!" she said. Then she thought maybe they could go hunting together or something to get rid of their boredom. "Hey, do you want to go hunting? I think the prey pile is still pretty low."

Which Cat?: Freckleface
Other/Questions?: I am not very good when it comes to very long responses.
Accepted as a friend!

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old January 27th, 2022, 06:43 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Bump for error because their characters deserve more attention : ))

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Last edited by pxxylo; January 27th, 2022 at 06:43 PM.