Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM

Old April 10th, 2024, 03:25 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp my forgetfulness has striked again!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
11/100

Giving a small chuff as her father returned her subtle smile with a large grin and his tremendously loud cheering, Quietpaw listened to the last part of the meeting without much attention, she didn't know these cats nor did she like making noise so she would cheer for their newfound rank.

Breaking away from her mentor as soon as the meeting ended, the new apprentice was held back from retreating to the apprentice den by her mother wpprovhing the 13 siblings to congratulate them. But...something was off. Lostspark seemed...monotone and formal which she didn’t have a problem with but this wasn't like her mother.

Sharing a confused glance with her sister Cinderpaw, Quiet just gave a small dip of her head. The only gesture she gave to show her acknowledgement of the medcine cat's strange congratulations. What had made the grey she-cat have such a drastic and sudden personality change? She wasn't too sure, but she suspected it had something to do with Howlingkit's name change.

With her mother suddenly disappearing and father running after the upset Heronpaw, Quietpaw just decided to leave as well. There was no point waiting for either of them to return. They obviously wouldn't. So she padded off to the apprentice den without a word spoken.

@Rose @Dark @Neptune.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; April 12th, 2024 at 04:16 PM.
Old April 10th, 2024, 03:40 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@JackHunt_17 [Couguarbite/Forestpaw - I'm sorry, I got distracted] | @nyx [Pebbleshell mention] | @Mica [Mistlewhisker] | @SuspiciousMindz [Hawkbite] | @Dark [Darkfall - so you know the discussion started] | @hades. [Yellowtwist] | @Estelle [Sleeypaw]

Dawnstar sat at the base of the Shadowledge, watching as the clan disputed. She was forgetting something, but what? A glance around brought her attention to Forestkit. Oh, yeah, him. Even though he had been a major pain, he had been silent for the rest of the meeting. As Sleepypaw was dealing with her family, Dawnstar took a second to walk over to Forestkit.

"You're lucky I'm bothering with this," Dawnstar told the kitten. She really should have made him wait. "From this moment until you receive your warrior name, you'll be known as Forestpaw. Your mentor is Pebbleshell. You can have Cougarbite help you track her down and inform her." Dawnstar wasn't going to waste her breath on calling the warrior over. She should have made Forestpaw wait next moon to get his ceremony done.

Done with that, it was time to address the idiots being none too quiet or deceptive with their words. "Yellowtwist, Hawkbite, Mistlewhisker. You do know that I'm not blind and I'm not deaf. You insult me by speaking and glaring as if I am." She was irritated, but not to the point of rage. Her paranoia was starting to flare up, though. That was not good for any of the three cats.

An enraged Dawnstar was one thing, a pissed-off paranoid Dawnstar was a lethal thing. It wasn't just their ranks and place within ShadowClan they were jeopardizing if they weren't careful. Her paranoia reached the most illogical conclusions for Dawnstar to worry about. She preferred erasing the issue and asking questions later when it got too bad.

"I never took my Enforcers to be pouting kits and gossiping elders, to cowardice to come and speak with me when you disagree with my decisions." Dawnstar spat, walking back towards the base of the Shadowledge.

She paused in front of Sleeypaw. "It seems I'm still busy, while I deal with this, why don't you check out the apprentice den? You can set up a nest there or remain in my den, I don't care." She flickered the new apprentice's ear with her tail tip as she walked past her. Dawnstar felt a little bad about being busy, but such is the life of a leader.

She sat at the entrance of her den and lifted one humongous forepaw, nibbling on a sharp talon. She welcomed the three, anyone else disgruntled with her decision, to stand before her and state their minds. It was doubtful she would change it, but they could try. Or die, depending on the discussion and how badly her paranoia and anxiety acted up.

"Mistlewhisker, Hawkbite, your job is to enforce my orders and help me keep the clan in line. I don't have to tell you or inform you of anything. You best remember that. If I want your opinion I will ask for it." Her Enforcers were not her keepers, nor her parents, even if they were. She was their leader, she was the highest power within ShadowClan, they'd do well to remember that before making assumptions.

"Before you start whining about looking foolish or weak, picking a fight over territory that ShadowClan doesn't need and then losing that fight is what will make us look a fool and weak." Dawnstar didn't understand why such a big fuss was being made over a mere creek that hadn't even been theirs. They didn't even freaking need it!

"I don't recall hearing the clans calling ThunderClan weak or soft after they returned WindClan's territory to them." She doesn't recall anyone making a fuss about that. "I can barely get ShadowClan to take care of basic duties, rallying them to fight for a chunk of land that isn't ours, seems like a waste of time. It's not like I can not find new territory or take it back if needed later." It seemed dull to fight over it now. ShadowClan had more than enough territory to take care of as it was. Feuding with ThunderClan took a backseat when it came to the inner workings of ShadowClan.

"Now that I've been the bigger cat and explained my thought process, I'll allow you to try and convince me of otherwise. Be grateful I'm even giving you a chance after that show of such childish insolence." Yellowtwist, okay, he was a brand new warrior. She wasn't expecting much maturity from him. But her Enforcers, her commander, glaring and complaining under their breaths instead of discussing matters with her. They were far more immature than she had originally thought. She'll have to keep their sensitivity in mind regarding future decisions.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; April 10th, 2024 at 04:34 PM.
Old April 10th, 2024, 04:32 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 39 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ] [Yellowtwist - @hades. ] [Hawkbite - @SuspiciousMindz ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker closed her eye as she heard Yellowtwist start yapping about the Enforcers' hushed conversation. Oh for StarClan's sake. And, as if that wasn't annoying enough, Dawnstar overheard and seemed to take it personally. Wonderful. Mistlewhisker sat and watched her leader with a neutral expression while Dawnstar hissed about her and Hawkbite being "pouting kits" and "gossiping elders". Mistlewhisker said nothing, did nothing as Dawnstar chewed her and Hawkbite out.

Once she was done, Mistlewhisker swished her tail over her paws and regarded her leader with an impassive stare. "I had every intention of coming to speak to you personally once I discussed with Hawkbite, as I was unsure if he wanted to speak to you as well regarding your decision. Rather than bother you several times with each one of us, I thought coming to you as a group might make more sense and be more efficient for everyone." She swiveled her gaze to Yellowtwist, regarding the young warrior contemplatively. "It is unfortunate the conversation had to happen this way." She wasn't going to point paws and blame Yellowtwist, since being a loud-mouth was simply his personality. She wished more ShadowClanners had the passion he did, frankly. Mistlewhisker turned her attention back to Dawnstar. "Was I frustrated and confused? Yes. I recognize the immaturity of my emotions. I apologize." A genuinely apologetic dip of her head. "As for your reasoning. Looking at it from the perspectives you have given, I see the wisdom in your decision." She didn't particularly care if they thought she was sucking up to Dawnstar. "I suppose I have been blinded by my own perceptions of ThunderClan and their history of..." she blinked slowly, the only show of irritation she would give in this situation. "Boastfulness."

And this is why Mistlewhisker never showed emotion. All it did was get her into trouble, especially with the cats whose perceptions she actually cared about. Something in the back of her mind warned her that Dawnstar would only see her explanation as excuses, but Mistlewhisker pushed it away. The Enforcer had faith that even though Dawnstar was confrontational and hated being argued against, she would see Mistlewhisker's explanation as what it was. Just an explanation. If she didn't, well... She didn't want to think on that.

[Not me and Sus planning on talking to Dawn later only for it to have to happen now /lh]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; April 10th, 2024 at 05:05 PM. Reason: I @ed Dark despite Darkfall being out of camp WHOOPS
Old April 10th, 2024, 09:16 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important

Forestpaw was so grateful dawnstar made him an apprentice. He beamed as he was given a mentor
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old April 11th, 2024, 05:50 PM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

Pebbleshell

tags; ( @JackHunt_17 ; Forestpaw )

she/her / shadowclan warrior / stubborn

The calico warrior entered through the camp entrance. Pebbleshell sat in the clearing and gave her pelt a few licks. Looking up she noticed cats gathered around the Shadowledge. "I must of missed a meeting."

Old April 13th, 2024, 12:50 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Doeflame

An apprentice? That was not what Doeflame had been expecting when she showed up for this meeting. Wasn't it only last meeting she had been given her first apprentice? She remembered Sharppaw's serious demeanour; hopefully her new apprentice would be more fun-loving. And not disappear. Although she hadn't actively looked for her, so maybe that was partially her fault.

Searching the crowd, Doeflame spotted Shadowpaw and padded over. "Hey," she told her. "Shadowpaw, right? I'm Doeflame." She grinned at Shadowpaw, hoping the apprentice would return with one of her own. "So, what has your old mentor told you?"

Then Moonmeadow called from behind her, and Doeflame turned to face her. "Yeah, sure. What about?" She figured it was either about Shadowpaw or her sitting on her tail all day and not contributing to the clan. Hopefully it was the former; she hated those lectures. Moonmeadow looked similar to Shadowpaw, so maybe she was her mother.

[ @Fish @Dolomedes - Sharppaw was shelved by her owner]
Old April 13th, 2024, 04:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Mistlewhisker had been planning to chat to him about the decision, but of course Hawkbite hadn't heard of the idea, nor did he have any sort of feeling the leader would do such a thing. He'd fought in those battles for the Creek, even gifted Dawnstar an eye from Bumblestar's beloved warrior at the time. Of course, he'd be upset, but Hawkbite wasn't one to hold onto grudges over these decisions. He probably would've been fine after a day as it was, in fact, Dawnstar's decisions.

Stars, dammit. Yellowtwist had to be loud.

He shouldn't have been so surprised, Yellowtwist had always been more brash his entire apprenticeship. Hawkbite had trained this warrior more than enough to get an idea of his personality. Shoot, the tom even had the makings of being an Enforcer, but now all three of them would have to find redemption -- provided Dawnstar let them walk away right now.

Hawkbite collected himself, approaching the leader and sitting down before her. Between Mistlewhisker and Dawnstar, he was looking upwards to meet their gazes. These cats towered over him.

The only discomfort Hawkbite would display here was the pinning of his ears. He'd take his coming punishment with grace, but the pinning of his ears was his reaction to the deserved scolding. He'd even hold a steady gaze towards her, despite the very obvious threat she posed right now. He'd listen to her reasoning but was physically biting his tongue to keep his mouth shut.

Mistlewhisker spoke first, voicing the words Hawkbite was thinking. He'd nod subtly and murmur his agreement.

"My apologies, Dawnstar. As Mistlewhisker had mentioned, I was going to come chat about it later if my mind wasn't cleared within the day," Hawkbite began, wrapping his tail tightly over his paws. It took some effort to hide the wavering that wanted to shake his voice, but he managed. He spoke smoothly, collectively. "But you've silenced my questions, per usual."

This was another moment of Hawkbite swallowing his prideful trait. A moment where Hawkbite deeply struggled with the fight between ambition and pride. Today, ambition one. He was here to please Dawnstar and serve her as he'd done his entire life.

Hawkbite bowed his head, hiding the crestfallen expression that found its way on his face. He'd inhale deeply before lifting his head, wiping it free to reveal a stoic look once more, shifting looks between Mistlewhisker and Dawnstar.

@Undertaker - Dawnstar | @hades. - Yellowtwist | @Mica - Mistlewhisker

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 13th, 2024 at 04:52 PM.
Old April 14th, 2024, 03:38 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Doeflame

An apprentice? That was not what Doeflame had been expecting when she showed up for this meeting. Wasn't it only last meeting she had been given her first apprentice? She remembered Sharppaw's serious demeanour; hopefully her new apprentice would be more fun-loving. And not disappear. Although she hadn't actively looked for her, so maybe that was partially her fault.

Searching the crowd, Doeflame spotted Shadowpaw and padded over. "Hey," she told her. "Shadowpaw, right? I'm Doeflame." She grinned at Shadowpaw, hoping the apprentice would return with one of her own. "So, what has your old mentor told you?"

Then Moonmeadow called from behind her, and Doeflame turned to face her. "Yeah, sure. What about?" She figured it was either about Shadowpaw or her sitting on her tail all day and not contributing to the clan. Hopefully it was the former; she hated those lectures. Moonmeadow looked similar to Shadowpaw, so maybe she was her mother.

[ @Fish @Dolomedes - Sharppaw was shelved by her owner]

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow gave a polite smile to the other warrior and dipped her head, "Sorry for the interruption, I just wanted to check in with you about some things whenever you get the chance. I mostly want to know if you'll be a good mentor for Shadowpaw." There was no point in dancing around it, Moonmeadow hopes that they didn't come off as accusing, it was just concern and worry about the little molly that Doeflame was supposed to mentor. Regardless of what Doeflame says, Moonmeadow will be sure to catch up with Shadowpaw about her training among other things to make sure that things are still moving smoothly. If not Moonmeadow would be taking her concerns straight to Dawnstar for the shadow queen to deal with.
[ Sorry, short post ;-; ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!
Old April 15th, 2024, 08:06 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

Pebbleshell

tags; ( @JackHunt_17 ; Forestpaw )

she/her / shadowclan warrior / stubborn

The calico warrior entered through the camp entrance. Pebbleshell sat in the clearing and gave her pelt a few licks. Looking up she noticed cats gathered around the Shadowledge. "I must of missed a meeting."

Forestpaw spotted the cat his dad had described to him as Pebbleshell, and approached her. "Hey! I'm your new apprentice, Forestpaw!" He told her. "you're pebbleshell, right? I think thats a pretty name." The chattery tabby told her.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old April 15th, 2024, 11:50 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Sleepypaw still felt stunned. Perplexed. ...Betrayed? She knew mama had been leaving her, she knew mama had been replacing her. Now the reality had dawned on her and the confirmation was given, tearing the dull apprentice apart on the inside. She had left just as mama did, parting from the thirteen to find Miss Grandmama. At least Miss Grandmama wasn’t replacing her, not yet… She couldn’t risk that happening. Though as her eyes found the dark leader, it seemed she was occupied dealing with two enforcers and a warrior – subtly the newly named apprentice wondered what was happening there, having been busy with her mama, but cast the question aside when Dawnstar approached. Straightening her posture, she gave a subtle nod of understanding; a small smile drawing on her maw as Miss Grandmama’s tail flicked her ear. A subtle form of comfort, to the apprentice, within this moment. A bit of comfort that, even now, she was allowed to stay with her – something Sleepypaw, in sight of what happened, felt would be the better choice. She still replied with a nod, politely, leaving Miss Grandmama to her work. She ought to begin practising, at the very least, in the meantime.

[ @Undertaker - tour starter should follow tomorrow / overmorrow or so o7 ]