Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:49 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:46 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:42 AM
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 11:42 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:36 AM

Old April 27th, 2024, 08:58 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 32 moons

Everything hurt. Tears slid down her face as soundless wails left her. The cats that rushed to join her were a blur. A voice near her had her turning her head, but the sudden jostling of cats around the rock cause a flare of pain, making the reddish-furred hornet whimper. If there was comfort in the words other spoke to her she barely heard them above the roar of pain. "It h-hurtsss..." she gasped quietly, her other paw still trying feverishly to get the boulder off.

The boulder was moving thankfully, and just as another sharp pain shot up her leg she felt teeth secure themselves in her scruff. She felt herself being pulled back, tumbling onto the sand next to Bumblestar. Yellow-green eyes were half-closed as she panted, laying on her side and trying to ignore the way her stomach rolled. Now she could see the cats that were here - several of her own Clanmates, and even WindClan's medicine cat. Red let her gaze travel downwards to -

"M-M-M-My pa-a-aw." Her voice was strained as she stared at the mess of her paw. It was twisted upwards in a way that made Redhawk want to pass out. Part of it looked flat? Or maybe it was bigger? The sight had her whimpering again as she tried to get herself into a crouching position. Crowpaw? Had she managed to get Crowpaw out of the way?? "SSS-Someone make ss-sure C-Crowpaw i-is alri-ight, p-p-please." The boulder hadn't killed him right? She had gotten him out of the way in time??

[ Bumblestar - @dino. ] [ Sparrowpelt - @SuspiciousMindz ] [ Skunkstrike - @Tiabirb ] [ Warblerpaw - @sillycreatur ] [ Wolfhive - @BEAR. ] [ Riversong - @Littlesun0112 ] [ Springlight - @iliri ] [ Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ] [ Crowpaw - @SpiritedWarrior ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; April 27th, 2024 at 09:29 PM.
Old Yesterday, 01:56 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Poprock @Mica @dino. @taillow @SuspiciousMindz @BEAR. @sillycreatur @Lightningpaw666 @Tiabirb @Littlesun0112

It was all happening too fast. At first, he was just trying to get back home before the Gathering announcements even started. But now? The announcements fell on deaf ears as Crowpaw hit the ground with a thud. His shoulder stung, but he didn’t feel the pain to the extent he probably should have for landing on it so harshly.

He hadn’t even registered the fact his name was called upon to help his mentor get her paw out from under the giant boulder that came out of nowhere. Part of him wondered if it had been Poisonberry putting him to some sort of test, but the young tom quickly dismissed the idea. It was too early in their training to even consider a test. Besides, the Dark Forest warrior never mentioned she’d be testing him.

Not that it mattered, anyway. Redhawk was the one injured, crying in pain from the impact. Crowpaw, despite his best efforts, wasn’t all there in the present. Instead, he was forced into focusing on the past. On the day his sister had died. The day that fox ripped her to shreds while he stood and watched.

In both scenarios, the she-cat had ended up injured to some degree- Quietpaw’s injuries were fatal, but Redhawk would recover with lots of time and rest. In both scenarios, he was pushed out of harm’s way. He was pushed out of the way of death’s jaws. Only this time, death decided to be merciful and spare Redhawk’s life.

Every thought and every image came spilling out from the once-thought-to-be-abandoned corners of his apprenticeship. The snow was stained red, not far from ThunderClan’s old camp. His sister’s shrieks of pain filled his ears and all he could see was the dreaded fox that caused all that pain and suffering. Crowpaw found himself locked in battle with the large predator, breathing as heavily as a warrior fighting against another.

By the time he had come out of the horrid depths of his memory, his claws were sunk into the fresh, cold sand that lay in the Seastones clearing. His eyes were shiny and stung with the salty water that he knew all too well. The fur along his spine was raised, and he had been looking at the sand for who knows how long. By this time, the Gathering place just had a single WindClanner among a good amount of ThunderClanners, himself included.

Any deep breath he took was met with a sharp pain from his lungs and his throat ached from the dryness. There would be no way he’d sleep without having to take the time to distract his mind from his flashbacks.

His shoulders trembled- from what, he didn’t know. Was it anxiety? His flashback? The shock from the event? Crowpaw didn’t entirely know, nor would he question it. He had spent enough of his energy breathing so hard that his throat hurt. In fact, it probably sounded like he was hyperventilating or something. I swear to you StarClan, if I turn around and Redhawk is dead I’ll dream my way into your territory and rip out the throats of every single one of you that caused her this pain. I will not stand for it any longer. And with that final thought in his mind, Crowpaw closed his eyes and pointed his nose toward the stars before turning around to really see what had become of Redhawk after putting herself between him and death.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Old Yesterday, 02:22 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Chatty

Brackenclaw was happy the boulder was no longer ontop of the warrior but that paw looked bad... 'I hope she will be okay...' Brackenclaw thought sympathetically. Him and Riversong had brought the Elder Leaves and Cob Webs thankfully. He would keep his paw on the leaves to make sure that they didn't blow away while he waited for them to be needed. "I can help Redhawk back to camp also if you need me to." Brackenclaw mewed deeply.
@taillow @iliri @SpiritedWarrior @dino.
Old Today, 09:19 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw squished down slightly as his leader began to speak, starting off by embarrassingly naming only him in front of the whole gathering. He was lucky that most cats didn't seem to care a whole lot, he doesn't think he could handle having so many eyes on his pelt. Not that he wasn't proud of being an apprentice, he was! Very much so! He just also, had a bit of stage fright, of at least, he didn't like having cats from other clans looking at him, observing him. Though the feeling of fluster only lasted for a few heartbeats as Twilightstar moved on swiftly, explaining to the gathering what Riverclan had done to them. To Fallownose. Then he was about to turn to Bravebird as he heard some of the leaders start to call for leaving, but whatever words that were on his tongue blanked as the sudden rumbling and loudness resonated from some other part of the gathering. The apprentice couldn't even tell where from until he turned around the same time a giant thud landed and a resonating yowling caught his ears.

That was a boulder. That was a boulder crushing a cat! Rabbitpaw was on his paws in a flash and was glad when some cats moved in to start helping right away, including a medicine cat. Or at least, Rabbitpaw assumed they were, after all Miss Lightningstorm had sat with them moments before. Cats began to lift the border and the medicine cat had started to give orders. What had happened? How badly were they hurt? His green eyes, wide with fear and worry, scanned the scene. It was a thunderclan cat that was trapped and it seemed as though they had pushed another cat out of the way. Miss Lightningstorm was moving in to help as well, there wasn't much more for Rabbitpaw to do, but anxiety pricked at his pelt. Was the Thunderclan warrior okay? Is the cat she pushed out of the way okay? Most of the cats helping were okay, scared, but okay. Besides one, an apprentice, Rabbitpaw assumed from their size, Thunderclan as well.

Rabbitpaw made his way through the cats around him and made it to the seemingly panicking and not really breathing right cat. The blonde apprentice knew of cats that couldn't breath well, something was wrong with their lungs. He pulled up the memory of Orangepaw disrupting Miss Lightningstorm from being with her fallen deputy and her mate. What was it? A berry? Rabbitpaw didn't really know anything besides that, but he still approached the distraught Thunderclan cat. Coming to their side as they seemed to ready themselves to turn around to face the scene. That probably wasn't the best thing for them right now, well, actually maybe seeing that their clan mate is alive would do well for them, but also seeing the chaos wouldn't help someone breathe, would it?

"It's alright," Rabbitpaw spoke as he came up to the apprentice who he had no name for, besides Crowpaw, the name that the Thunderclan warrior had said, "Your clanmate is okay, but you don't seem to be, you aren't breathing right." Rabbitpaw spoke out, not sure what else to really say besides the obvious. Then he found himself wanting to continue speaking to the apprentice even if he really shouldn't be because they were different clans and it wasn't like the apprentice was hurt, just scared. But they were another cat, just like Rabbitpaw and Crowtooth and every other Windclan cat, just because they were another clan doesn't mean they aren't another living being that needed comfort when frightened. So Rabbitpaw pushed down his on panic, taking a dramatic big breath and letting it go, "Like that, the warrior is okay! Your medicine cat and also Miss Lightningstorm is taking care of her. Umm, Miss Lightningstorm being Windclan's medicine cat!" The cursed apprentice attempted to reassure the other apprentice so that he'll focus on taking care of himself for a moment just so he could breathe right again, it made Rabbitpaw nervous for some reason, the irregular breaths.
[ @SpiritedWarrior - Crowpaw | The Apprentice ]
[ If you don't want Rabbit jumping in or something then just let me know and I'll delete the post :3 ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!