Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 11:59 AM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:58 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by sock
Today 11:58 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:52 AM

Old April 23rd, 2024, 11:56 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze turned his attention away from Morningmimic and turned to his leader. He addressed the issues presented well and it was incredibly impressive, the way he can present information despite the chaos. Though Seabreeze supposes that in a clan like theirs needing to keep a calm and logical view of the situation was necessary. He also addressed Talonpaw before Seabreeze made any moves but maybe that was for the better, Fadingsun had covered issues that a few of the noisier cats had about him and the situation. Hopefully the punishment served to be ample encouragement to correct behavior. Still the whole thing was incredibly insane. Windclan was likely to start testing borders, they wouldn't let this go, there was no way they would let that go. Not even, Twilightstar.

When Fadingsun dismissed the clan, Seabreeze let out a breath. What to do with himself now. Well, check in about doing apprentice territory tours for the time being. Surely there wouldn't be too many, and he could do several groups if it came down to it. What else? Well, he should focus on fighting techniques first and foremost with Rabbitpaw. That is, if he got the apprentice out of their nest. They seemed very inclined to it. Rabbitpaw was suffering the exact same thing he did in his apprentice, but even he got up, if a bit overly sluggish and out of mind. It was starting to get concerning but he needed to keep trying. He wasn't going to give up on Rabbitpaw. It would be like giving up on his younger self. With that the lionheart got to his paws to start towards the apprentice den.
Old April 24th, 2024, 01:27 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

27 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

----------

MorningMimic nodded as his question was awnsered.
'Right. That makes sense.. Thank you, FadingSun.'
Old April 25th, 2024, 03:58 PM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

While waiting for an answer from Antlermutter, her attempted to lead the she-cat towards the entrance having no affect, Fades started speaking once more. She blinked in surprise as she heard the words he spoke to Talonpaw. Yeah, sure, the 'paw hadn't done the best job at going about it, but the way her brother was publicly shredding him instead of acknowledging the points he brought up was... Dusklion just let it roll right off. Her brother had made it perfectly clear he wanted to be on his own for his leadership - if that even was her brother. Right now, she didn't recognize the tom on the Floodstone.

Her jaws parted to once again tell Antlermutter to keep moving, when once again her brother spoke - this time to Antlermutter. Immediately Dusklion's eyes flung to his, wide with disbelief. Oh, so now she couldn't handle a simple task of kicking out a cat that didn't belong? She'd done fine when Fades was injured. Her shock soon dissolved into hardened understanding and she gave a lash of her tail, ignoring as the missing cat stalked out of camp. Fine. That was fine. If Fades wanted to cut into her clearly having a situation handled, undermine her, then fine.

It really seemed that no matter what she did to help this damn Clan, it was never enough. Her heart bled for this Clan, for her home. But there was a tiny part of her that wondered if she even had a place in it anymore.

Muzzle contorted with disgust the head Lionheart watched with narrowed eyes as he stalked out of camp. She didn't realize the sting behind her eyes and quickly ducked her head to flatten her fur, hiding the way a stray tear of anger slipped out. Then, because the meeting was over and Antlermutter had left, Dusklion shook out her fur and padded back over to Goldfish. Despite her best efforts to push the angered hurt down though, it shone on her face still. She had never been good at hiding her emotions.

"You got a name yet?" she questioned Goldfish, her tone short and cut as the tip of her tail flicked irritably behind her. "...You know what, better yet, why don't we go out 'n look for her together. I don't trust most cats in this Clan to care about where she went, but it's clear you do. 'N believe it or not, so do I." Dusk needed a distraction, and running the territory looking for Minkpaw would be a start. She held Goldfish's gaze evenly, waiting for the warrior's response.

[ Goldfish - @blxze. - i know you and alec have something set up for gold to come across mink before she leaves, but if you're open to it, perhaps gold and dusk could do a brief search together and not find anything? ]

Yowch, that was cold. The way Fadingsun jutted in during Dusklion's talking with
Antlermutter made Goldfish nearly flinch. But she was more focused on thoroughly
thinking about the leader's words. She was more focused on the border restrictions.
How could she look for Minks if she couldn't go near the border? A question for
another time, truly. She wouldn't ask it now, or just yet. She would find a way to search
for Minkpaw, one way or another. She didn't even care if it killed her, she would find a
way. If she didn't? Well... Goldfish pushed the thought away. The countless scenarios
that formed in her mind were too terrible to handle mentally. She didn't want to think
about it. Minks would be okay. She had to be okay.

If there was one thing Goldfish didn't expect, it was Dusklion to offer searching together.
And she was still waiting for that name. "Hazelmuzzle, mostly. I Didn't believe it mattered
since she's off to StarClan-knows where."
She suppressed wrinkling her nose in distaste.
Then, she met the lionheart's gaze firmly, steadily. She said it was clear she cared about Minks.
Stars, she had no idea. Minkpaw was a little sister... almost a daughter to her. The connection
she felt to the younger cat was unbreakable in her soul. She was unsure of how to respond.
She noted the frustration behind the mask of her face. It wasn't that hard, but she refrained from
signs of sympathy. She didn't particularly want a bad reaction. "Yeah, I'd appreciate it. Minks
is... the sister of my heart, you know? I don't know what I'll do if something happens to her.

Her voice was restrained. She didn't want to seem desperate. The scarred bicolor wouldn't like that
at all; any extra attention about her emotions was too much attention. Luckily, the anxiety and emotions
only darted across her face for a moment. Those were the right words. Minks was the sister of her
heart, daughter in her soul. Either one was true to her. Either one showed how hopeless she would
be without Minkpaw. She turned to Jayfrost, who was still next to her. "I'll be off." She mewed.
" And if I can guarantee one friggin' thing, it's that I'll find her if it takes ever last drop of blood in
my body."

._____._____._____.
| @/taillow [I could put up a private starter if you'd like! ] | @alec [In timeline, takes place before the thread. They will

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old Yesterday, 07:45 AM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Thunderchaser sat in silence. She would cause chaos at a different meeting.

Old Yesterday, 11:27 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 54 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Warrior
Go With The Flow [Active]

The meeting was... wow a whirlwind of emotions - Cherryswirl was on the fence about how Fading had addressed the apprentice... while they had been harsh in their original response, Fading's reply felt cruel - even if it was true. And especially as there was no real encouragement for the apprentice to get better. It was easy for their clanmates to become disheartened and bitter about the state of their clan. If everyone left there wouldn't be one! Geez. She was really becoming a bleeding heart as she aged! It was still easy for her to remember when she was an absolute menace to the clan at age... but at least her mentors had slapped some responsibility into her. Though, as she listened to Fadingsun go on, Cherryswirl gave an affirmative nod to his response about the borders. Checking in was a good idea if nothing else. It would only mean she worked harder for that to become a reality. As the meeting came to a close, Swirls released a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding in. Though, as she watched her clanmates begin to filter away from the Floodstone, Cherry became unnervingly aware of the empty spot beside her where a certain someone used to sit...

Where was Fishfreckle? The warrior craned her neck above the crowd, hoping to spot him nearby and ultimately grab his attention. Cherry hadn't gotten a chance to talk to him yet since her arrival... Stars... he would surely be upset... hopefully nottttt? She could atleast hope.

[ @Dark - Fishfreckle ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart