‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by alec
Today 05:38 PM

Old August 14th, 2018, 01:58 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

@~Warriorsfan101~
Oceanpaw purred amiably, rising to her paws as she greeted her mentor with a polite bow of her head. A joyful smile taking over the young she-cat's features as she gently nudged her head against Aspenleaf's shoulder in respectful greeting. "Hello, Aspenleaf," She responded quickly, the energy she had yet to burn off evident in the bounciness of her voice. Fighting The creamy feline repeated her mentors words, taking a deep breath as she reassured herself of the task at hand. Fighting had never been her most nurtured skill, one could say; she had a somewhat long way to go before she was contempt at her fighting skills. But Oceanpaw quickly shook her head of any doubts, certain that with Aspenleaf's capabilities she would advance quite quickly. "I'm ready whenever you are," She reassured her mentor, taking a few steps away from the warrior as she gave herself space to perform any attacking or defensive moves. Her ocean gaze looked to Aspenleaf, patiently awaiting a command from the she-cat.
Old August 14th, 2018, 02:04 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
@~Warriorsfan101~
Oceanpaw purred amiably, rising to her paws as she greeted her mentor with a polite bow of her head. A joyful smile taking over the young she-cat's features as she gently nudged her head against Aspenleaf's shoulder in respectful greeting. "Hello, Aspenleaf," She responded quickly, the energy she had yet to burn off evident in the bounciness of her voice. Fighting The creamy feline repeated her mentors words, taking a deep breath as she reassured herself of the task at hand. Fighting had never been her most nurtured skill, one could say; she had a somewhat long way to go before she was contempt at her fighting skills. But Oceanpaw quickly shook her head of any doubts, certain that with Aspenleaf's capabilities she would advance quite quickly. "I'm ready whenever you are," She reassured her mentor, taking a few steps away from the warrior as she gave herself space to perform any attacking or defensive moves. Her ocean gaze looked to Aspenleaf, patiently awaiting a command from the she-cat.
”Okay let us start. Can you show me what you know?” Aspenleaf meowed calmly awaiting her apperentices’ attack. Her green eyes peered at her “Com’n are you scared?I won’t get hurt don’t worry.” She said to Oceanpaw

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 14th, 2018, 02:12 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

@~Warriorsfan101~
Oceanpaw hesitated, worry clouding her gaze for just a moment before she replaced it with a passionate display of determination. She lowered down on her front legs and kept her rump up, ready to pounce and hopefully take down Aspenleaf in the process. It was a basic attacking move, but it was a starting point. She lowered down a little bit more, building the tension in her back legs as she prepared to generate as much power as possible in order to even have a chance of taking the warrior down. The creamy she-cat's tail flicked back at forth, somewhat playfully, as she readied herself. She was much too slow, any enemy would have moved away by this point but given Aspenleaf wanted to assess her she made it easier for Oceanpaw. But the young feline knew her error, sighing softly as she moved back up into a normal standing position. "I was too slow, wasn't I?" She inquired, ears tilting back ever so slightly as she looked at her mentor with a worried gaze. She took a few steps forward, closing the distance between them before she suddenly lowered down once more. She wasn't no time, kicking off of her hind legs with as much force as she could generate. Extending her front legs, but keeping her claws sheathed, the slender feline pounced atop her mentor. She may have lacked some of the power, but she had hoped the element of surprise had been enough to catch Aspenleaf off guard.
Old August 14th, 2018, 02:20 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

@~Northern_Lights~ Aspenleaf meowed “Yes you were too slow. But,your pounce was good. Can you try with your claws unseathed and go faster?” The mentor asked Oceanpaw.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 17th, 2018, 03:52 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

( @~Warriorsfan101~ Sorry for the delay, your mention didn't go through~)
The creamy she-cat rose to her paws quickly, giving a firm nod toward Aspenleaf as she moved a few feet away from her. Sharp claws came into view as she unsheathed them, flexing them in the dirt a few times before lowering down into the appropriate stance. Ocean gaze remained fixated on Aspenleaf as she kicked off from her back legs with as much force as she could accumulate, front legs extended out in front of her. She came tumbling down atop of Aspenleaf with much greater force and speed then she had the last attempt, a hopeful smile on her features. Quickly getting off of her mentor and standing to her side, Oceanpaw breathed heavily for a few moments before allowing her muscles to relax. "Was that better, Aspenleaf?" She asked, a deep sense of hope tinting her words as she did. The young apprentice wanted to improve quickly, wanted to learn as much as she could as fast as she could. Her main goal being to impress Aspenleaf, yearning for the day she'd earn her warrior name. She'd spent countless nights wondering what it would be; Oceanwhisper, Oceanfeather, and Oceanfall were all just a few of the many she'd come up with. Whatever it was didn't matter to Oceanpaw, so long as she became a warrior with a true purpose in Riverclan she couldn't care less for her name.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 08:16 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

= @Static =
Echopool waited in the cave, she sat down neatly resting her tail over her paws, she looked too the entrance waiting too she Ghostpaw following her.
(I hope it’s ok I started)

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3

Last edited by gemini; September 3rd, 2018 at 08:17 AM.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 08:33 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post
= @Static =
Echopool waited in the cave, she sat down neatly resting her tail over her paws, she looked too the entrance waiting too she Ghostpaw following her.
(I hope it’s ok I started)
(Its fine.)
Ghostpaw walked into the Training cave,looking around as he did.He had only been in here a few times sense he had become an apprentice,but he was beggining to get used to coming here.
"So what are we doing today?"Ghostpaw asked his mentor curiously,sitting down.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 3rd, 2018, 08:38 AM
smol hooligan child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
(Its fine.)
Ghostpaw walked into the Training cave,looking around as he did.He had only been in here a few times sense he had become an apprentice,but he was beggining to get used to coming here.
"So what are we doing today?"Ghostpaw asked his mentor curiously,sitting down.
”Today we will be battle training”She stood up her black fur made shined a bit. “So Ghostpaw What do you know?”She looked at him with her blue eyes

character site <3

Last edited by gemini; September 3rd, 2018 at 08:38 AM.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 08:45 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post
”Today we will be battle training”She stood up her black fur made shined a bit. “So Ghostpaw What do you know?”She looked at him with her blue eyes
Ghostpaw thought for a second.All he really knew was how to swipe properly since they had mostly been working on hunting and learning where everything was in in the territory.AKA;the boring stuff."Not much.Just how to swipe without falling over."Ghostpaw told Echopool.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 3rd, 2018, 08:50 AM
smol hooligan child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Ghostpaw thought for a second.All he really knew was how to swipe properly since they had mostly been working on hunting and learning where everything was in in the territory.AKA;the boring stuff."Not much.Just how to swipe without falling over."Ghostpaw told Echopool.
She thought for a moment “Ok then, we can work with that.” She walked up in front of him “Ghostpaw, try and hit me with a blow with one of your front paws”

character site <3