Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old December 4th, 2017, 04:11 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Winter backed up a bit and huffed she brushed off her shirt from any leaves and looked at Ronnie must be another one of her ' friends ' she set her suit case down and helped Ronnie up she studied the girl
" now what's a girl like you doing in the woods? " she asked and placed both hands on her hips " and next time please watch where you fall " she asked
________
Rein growled she had enough of this powered! She roared at Max
" my patients are wearing thin . You have nothing I want .But if you do in words care . Then you shall follow to the beasts den if not then you won't follow .it's simple " she snarled and ran off on fours
"Lets see crazy woman goon trying to kidnap me but slams me down into ground from at least 59 feet high" Ronnie said. "Are you that ice queen sister?" Ronnie asked referring Weiss by her old nickname.
-----
Max followed rein.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old December 4th, 2017, 04:38 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"Lets see crazy woman goon trying to kidnap me but slams me down into ground from at least 59 feet high" Ronnie said. "Are you that ice queen sister?" Ronnie asked referring Weiss by her old nickname.
-----
Max followed rein.
Winter nodded she growled a bit
" darn we schnees look alike huh? " she said and walked Up To Ronnie Her Hand Behind Her Back And Bowed " Winter Schnee At Your Service Miss " She Said ANd Smiled Looking up At The Girl
_________
Rein Was In A Huge Cave Some pointed Stones Were On The Ceiling And The Ground Her Eyes Glowed in The Dark. She Snarled She Was Impressed
" so you followed after all? " she asked she was crouching her tail curled

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 4th, 2017, 05:09 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Winter nodded she growled a bit
" darn we schnees look alike huh? " she said and walked Up To Ronnie Her Hand Behind Her Back And Bowed " Winter Schnee At Your Service Miss " She Said ANd Smiled Looking up At The Girl
_________
Rein Was In A Huge Cave Some pointed Stones Were On The Ceiling And The Ground Her Eyes Glowed in The Dark. She Snarled She Was Impressed
" so you followed after all? " she asked she was crouching her tail curled
"I would do anything for my wife" max said.
------
"Your the cool one Weiss was talking about" Ronnie said as she was blasted"ow" she said. The goon smiled.

Gone

Old December 4th, 2017, 05:18 PM

Quote:

"I would do anything for my wife" max said.
------
"Your the cool one Weiss was talking about" Ronnie said as she was blasted"ow" she said. The goon smiled.
Winter laughed slightly they always did cold jokes
" nice joke. Very funny but Weiss and I are done " she said and spotted the goon she groaned in annoyance and grabbed her sword
" hey! It's rude to ruin a conversation like that! The adults are talking " she said and her sword glowed she smirked a few beowulfs formed glowing in white with her glyphs and attacked the goon . She picked up Ronnie and smiled
" and your the hot one I assume? " she joked ( had to )
________
Rein rolled her eyes and huffed she licked her shoulder and scratched her ear a small purr could be heard " be happy I'm not killing you right now. You always say that it's getting annoying . " she said and her stomach rumbled even with one fish she was still hungry dolt! Next time hunt more then once !

Last edited by Leucos; December 4th, 2017 at 05:19 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:39 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Winter laughed slightly they always did cold jokes
" nice joke. Very funny but Weiss and I are done " she said and spotted the goon she groaned in annoyance and grabbed her sword
" hey! It's rude to ruin a conversation like that! The adults are talking " she said and her sword glowed she smirked a few beowulfs formed glowing in white with her glyphs and attacked the goon . She picked up Ronnie and smiled
" and your the hot one I assume? " she joked ( had to )
________
Rein rolled her eyes and huffed she licked her shoulder and scratched her ear a small purr could be heard " be happy I'm not killing you right now. You always say that it's getting annoying . " she said and her stomach rumbled even with one fish she was still hungry dolt! Next time hunt more then once !
"Yes that but my old nickname. At least you didn't call me the raging flame cause it's yang nickname" Ronnie said. The goon dropped dead.
"Let me guess you talk to grimms" Ronnie said.
-----
"Just let my wife live. I'm Jason the Friday the 13th daughter." max said/

Gone

Old December 4th, 2017, 06:02 PM

Quote:

"Yes that but my old nickname. At least you didn't call me the raging flame cause it's yang nickname" Ronnie said. The goon dropped dead.
"Let me guess you talk to grimms" Ronnie said.
-----
"Just let my wife live. I'm Jason the Friday the 13th daughter." max said/
Winter smiled
" correction I summon past enemies with my glyphs Weiss does the same but she's terrible at it. and double correction yangs nickname is goldy " she said and set Ronnie down she grabbed her suit case
" got a place where I can hang? " she asked with a raised eyebrow
" My L'manburg, my unfinished Symphony , forever unfinished....."
I don't care if I lose my miiiinnnndddd ~
Im alreaaaaddddyyyy CUUUURRRSSSSEED-

Old December 4th, 2017, 06:28 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Winter smiled
" correction I summon past enemies with my glyphs Weiss does the same but she's terrible at it. and double correction yangs nickname is goldy " she said and set Ronnie down she grabbed her suit case
" got a place where I can hang? " she asked with a raised eyebrow
"What if you have to see Weiss. I have a big house were a lot of my friends live. I guess it's fine if your with it. I have the top floor Weiss never goes up there" Ronnie said. "And yang nickname is both but we made some funny nicknames and her frist one was raging flames. I know cause I gave her both nicknames" Ronnie said.
-----
"If she is still loved she still lives. My father knows that. Well before his downfall. Anyways the married or family member has a chance to give the demon/ beast their body in spare of the love one. Which means you would have me for the rest of your life. And since killing is in my blood it's a great deal. My brother has half of it so. " max said.
-----
"Mom! Sky! Frost! LISA! COME QUICK!" Snow yelled. Lisa and sky come down stairs.

Gone

Old December 4th, 2017, 06:40 PM

Quote:

"What if you have to see Weiss. I have a big house were a lot of my friends live. I guess it's fine if your with it. I have the top floor Weiss never goes up there" Ronnie said. "And yang nickname is both but we made some funny nicknames and her frist one was raging flames. I know cause I gave her both nicknames" Ronnie said.
-----
"If she is still loved she still lives. My father knows that. Well before his downfall. Anyways the married or family member has a chance to give the demon/ beast their body in spare of the love one. Which means you would have me for the rest of your life. And since killing is in my blood it's a great deal. My brother has half of it so. " max said.
-----
"Mom! Sky! Frost! LISA! COME QUICK!" Snow yelled. Lisa and sky come down stairs.
Winter left eye twitched weiss!!!!!! she sighed
" fine ...I'll take the top floor I never wanna see that brat" winter said and smiled she started to walk " so..... By chance you and yang aren't .... Related right? " she asked a bit uneasily sometimes she can handle yang sometimes she just can't .
Frost flew down and was beside her sister
Weiss sighed and looked at her daughter
" what? " they both asked . Weather the grey bullmastiff barked his tail swished .. Weiss looked at her pet and tilted her head
" what boy? " Weiss asked and pet weather who quickly ran to Zach .

Old December 4th, 2017, 06:59 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Winter left eye twitched weiss!!!!!! she sighed
" fine ...I'll take the top floor I never wanna see that brat" winter said and smiled she started to walk " so..... By chance you and yang aren't .... Related right? " she asked a bit uneasily sometimes she can handle yang sometimes she just can't .
Frost flew down and was beside her sister
Weiss sighed and looked at her daughter
" what? " they both asked . Weather the grey bullmastiff barked his tail swished .. Weiss looked at her pet and tilted her head
" what boy? " Weiss asked and pet weather who quickly ran to Zach .
(weather is having her pups now)(and weather was female)
Zach whined as he sat by his mate.
"Weather is having Zach pups" snow said.
----
"Okay.... no I have 5 other sisters. Lucy, Nikki, icy, Kara and hazel" ronnie said teleporting her and winter to the top floor.
------
"Umm I'm telling the law.(basically I'll allow you to control of evil max. Who will become a separate and your charrie)" max said.

Gone

Last edited by Darky; December 4th, 2017 at 07:02 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:11 PM

Quote:
(weather is having her pups now)
Zach whined as he sat by his mate.
"Weather is having Zach pups" snow said.
----
"Okay.... no I have 5 other sisters. Lucy, Nikki, icy, Kara and hazel" ronnie said teleporting her and winter to the top floor.
------
"Umm I'm telling the law.(basically I'll allow you to control of evil max. Who will become a separate and your charrie)" max said.
* Face palms * mind is every where! )
Weather barked at Zach and nuzzled him her tail wagged she did her best smile . Two pups were beside her one was a cute little greyish white bullmastiff with a mixture of Zach one was like Zach
" THIS IS MY CAVE MY RULES. Get me to love again by the end of the week or nothing. No rein will be left only me ! The beast she has become! " she roared and walked to the back of the cave ( *evil laugh*)
_________
Winter sighed in relief and smiled
" thank goodness! " she said and set her case down she rubbed her forehead
please don't let yang be here . " thanks by the way" she said