Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old May 25th, 2023, 12:56 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

WindClan WindClan Punishments

DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS CALLED FOR A PUNISHMENT

Patrol Punishments:
[If you have an OOC excuse for not reporting in and presented it to the current deputy your cat will be excused from punishment, but you have to let @Lillith know as soon as possible beforehand. If you believe a mistake was made or mixed something up, inform @Lillith. We don't want your cat getting in trouble for something that's not their fault.]

Failed Border Patrol: If a border patrol fails to be reported on time or is reported late, all cats assigned to that patrol risked being tasked with sweeping their assigned area for trespassers and catching at least one piece of prey for the Clan. This will require three posts in total before the punishment can be complete; one here to accept their punishment, one in their assigned areas, and one here to report back to cat who issued their punishment.

Failed Hunting Patrol: If a hunting patrol fails to be reported on time or is reported late, all cats assigned to that patrol risk being tasked with hunting and bringing back two or more fresh-kill to the Clan. This will require three posts in total before the punishment can be complete; one here to accept their punishment, one in their assigned hunting areas, and one here to report to who issued their punishment.

Reported by Non-Leader: If a patrol does not get reported in by the patrol leader, that patrol leader will either be required to re-check the border themselves or hunt for the Clan, depending on which patrol they were originally assigned to. This will require three posts in total before the punishment can be complete; one here to accept their punishment, one in their assigned areas, and one here to report to who issued their punishment.

Failed Herb Patrol: If an herb patrol fails to be reported on time or is reported late, the leader of said patrol will be tasked with replacing all the moss in the RiverClan medicine cat den. This will require three posts in total before the punishment can be complete; one here to accept their punishment, one in their assigned areas, and one here to report back to Cowtuft or Lightningpaw. As for the rest of the cats involved in the patrol, they will be taken out by Cowtuft or Lightningpaw to retrieve the herb that they were originally assigned to retrieve.

Continual failure to succeed during patrols may result in demotion and/or temporary exile.

Last edited by Ian; January 27th, 2024 at 05:15 PM.
Old June 20th, 2023, 11:23 PM
Love gets you hurt

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Luckily it seemed like most of the patrols had done well, though there were still some cats he needed to talk to. Mainly the patrol to Whispering Wetlands he hadn't heard from, which was concerning. He had seen them head out, so either something happened or they slacked off. And of all the borders patrols to slack on, the one to the ShadowClan border was not it.

"Ashclaw, Pignut, Milkpaw, and Firepaw! I need to speak with you all. Goldenpaw, you as well."

@Queen_Coral @Ravensong @Wingnettle @Darkclaws @ameko
Old June 23rd, 2023, 07:57 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Goldenpaw »
Goldenpaw's head rose at the sound of Fallownose rattling off names, but his gaze was elsewhere, largely disinterested in what he had to say. Disinterested, that is, until his own name came out of the deputy's mouth! Green eyes shooting over to the gray tom, Goldenpaw padded quickly up to him and dipped his head in greeting. After taking a moment to clear his throat, he responded, "Yes?"

lio was here ♥
Old June 23rd, 2023, 10:37 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck; left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @Nixey

After Cowtuft had found out the results of the herb patrols he had sent out, the tom discovered there was only one cat he truly needed to "punish". It was a surprise - typically, there was a struggle to have any finished patrols. Cowtuft poked his head into the warrior's den, blinking in the darkness. "S..mokethroat..?" The medicine cat softly spoke, ignoring the small trip of his words. Nonetheless, he could not be soft on his clanmates!! Moss-cleaning was on Smokethroat's plans for today now!

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; June 23rd, 2023 at 10:37 PM.
Old June 24th, 2023, 03:06 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

[ I tried i'm sorry!]

Ashclaw perked as hi name and his patrol was called, the tom padded over standing tall."Fallownose I can explain the delay" he said
@Lillian

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 29th, 2023, 09:25 PM
Love gets you hurt

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Goldenpaw and Ashclaw both came over after he called. While he was slightly confused as to why Pignut, Milkpaw, and Firepaw weren't with him, he decided to give the warrior a chance to explain after he addressed Goldenpaw.

"Goldenpaw, I was informed by Mousefern that you caught a finch on the patrol, but it was not placed on the prey pile. Did you take it to the elders or queens, or did you happen to eat it yourself?"

He hoped it was the latter and that Goldenpaw's mentor had taught the apprentice not to eat before the elders, kits, and queens. Once he got the apprentice's response, he nodded to Ashclaw so the Guardian could explain why they were delayed and where his patrolmates were.

@Queen_Coral @ameko
Old July 7th, 2023, 04:10 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillian View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Luckily it seemed like most of the patrols had done well, though there were still some cats he needed to talk to. Mainly the patrol to Whispering Wetlands he hadn't heard from, which was concerning. He had seen them head out, so either something happened or they slacked off. And of all the borders patrols to slack on, the one to the ShadowClan border was not it.

"Ashclaw, Pignut, Milkpaw, and Firepaw! I need to speak with you all. Goldenpaw, you as well."

@Queen_Coral @Ravensong @Wingnettle @Darkclaws @ameko
╭──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╮
Milkpaw (he/him)
Windclan ❍ 16 moons
Creamy-white fluffy fur and green eyes. Chunky face!
╰──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╯

Milkpaw was helping his clanmates drag Pignut's body to their camp, when they were met by a very angry deputy at the tunnel entrance. His injuries weren't so bad; a few scratches here and there, but Pignut... The eagle's attack had been devastating to him. Thank Starclan Firepaw had been safe, but Ashclaw surely hadn't been a great help, and this only fueled Milkpaw's resentment toward his father.

The cream-colored tom wasn't expecting the warrior to explain, so he made sure to talk first. "Fallownose, Pignut is... there was an eagle, and Pignut... he came in the way to protect us..." His voice trailed off as he realized that the warrior had saved both his and Firepaw's life. What should they do now? ...The burial, of course.

He turned toward his friend to make sure she was okay, leaving the Guardian to deal with Fallownose.
"Firepaw.. are you... okay?" He asked nearly in a whisper, bending his head to inspect her more closely. A scratch on his cheek burned, but he ignored it.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

[ @Queen_Coral @Darkclaws ]
Old July 11th, 2023, 12:03 AM

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck, burned hindleg, x-scar marks on shoulders; left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @endlessskies

This was a sad day. After his first patrol reported in, Cowtuft discovered Sleekgaze had never showed. And he had put the tom in charge of the herb patrol! He was disappointed, to say the least. It was always a sad, sad day when your trust was betrayed. Perhaps Sleekgaze would have an excuse, but moss-duty was likely on the to-do list tonight!

Cowtuft stepped into the warrior's den, poking his head in. "Sl..sleekgaze...?" He called out softly, floppy ears giving a small flick. His usually high up tail was low to the ground, swooshing very sadly.

pronouns.cc
Old July 19th, 2023, 02:00 AM

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck, burned hindleg, x-scar marks on shoulders; left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @Shade. @Omari @Kay~ @xavier. @PINEGREEN @gs29513

The splotched medicine cat was awfully disappointed. It was uncommon for him to have to handle herb patrols that were never completed - perhaps never reported, or something along those lines. Cowtuft had been looking forward towards the honey, and he had greatly needed those herbs. Punishments were not something he was fond of handling, but alas. He just hoped they wouldn't be upset - Cowtuft was not mad. Just disappointed.

First off, he entered into the warrior's den. Clearing his throat, "Rookscreech.,, Mousefern,, Curlyeye,, Lostpetal,, and Mistycloud..?" Blimey! What a mouthful! Five cats, and he was not even done. "If - if y,,ou would, please come with me.. a discus... discussion is needed," Maybe he should paw this off to Fallownose. The deputy was better at this.

Pulling back, Cowtuft headed towards the apprentice's den. "Hemlockpaw,, dear.. if you are in here.. please follow me.. I must speak with you, " He mewed softly, exiting the apprentice den.

He went and stood at the base of the Galewood, waiting for the gathered cats to come.

pronouns.cc
Old July 19th, 2023, 06:30 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Curlyeye was a bit concerned as to why Cowtuft was looking for him in particular, he hadn’t mucked up anything recently(at least he didn’t think he had), but he trotted over to the medicine cat amicably enough. @x ghostie