Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old June 20th, 2023, 07:31 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Twilight Falls

While walking with a fairly large group of cats, they are presented by a huge waterfall. Fogpaw sought it out as peaceful and calming seeing the huge waterfall before her eyes, "It's massive!" she exclaimed.
@Moonraven
Old June 20th, 2023, 09:28 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

There was a kit like delight in Lightningpaw's eyes as they approached the waterfall. Loud, alien, and majestic. The medicine cat apprentice couldn't help but stare at it in humbled awe, her mouth hanging ever so slightly open as she stared at the rushing water. Even her overactive imagination had never thought up something like this. So simple. So obvious. Yet so incredible when one stared close by. The calico wanted nothing more than run forward and play by the shore.

But of course, we were being boring. And by we, she meant the warriors. Or the leader? Either and both. Surely she could be trusted with making the right decision between being safe or potentially drowning in the name of discovery. Obviously the latter was the right response, but instead she had to stand back and be responsible. No likely chance of being impulsive this time around, either. She was fairly certain any rule breaking she did here would probably go double in punishment for her. Being an apprentice was such a pain in the tail. Could she get her full name already? She'd settle for anything if only to dip a paw into the inviting looking pool.

Deciding to glance around and distract herself before she did something Cowtuft would regret, the young oriental mix soon noticed Twilightstar was right. There was plenty of herbs in the area. Moss in particular seemed to be thriving. It would certainly be better to come here than go all the way to the RiverClan border for some moss, in any case. There were other herbs in the area, too. Some she did not know, but she assumed her mentor would teach her in time. Large ears perked up, she sniffed around, wanting to familiarize herself with as many scents in this new place as she could.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 20th, 2023, 11:46 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The slate-gray tom padded along with the rest of the cats who had chosen to come along on the tour, a slight bounce in his step. He had been tired and stressed lately, but being able to see their new territory with his Clanmates beside him, alive and well, gave him energy. And that energy needed somewhere to go.

Twilightstar briefly made note for 'kits and 'paws to stay away from the edge, but luckily he was neither. Time to let the intrusive thoughts win. "DO AS TWILIGHTSTAR SAYS AND NOT AS I DOOOOO" Fallownose yowled, paws spraying dirt behind him as he took off at a sprint before leaping straight into the pond with a splash. Of course, he had to do it next to Twilightstar so unless she moved she would probably get wet.

The deputy briefly sunk below the surface before his instincts took over and he paddled, head breaking above the water and a dopey grin on his face. Apparently he could swim quite well. Must be those Primal Instincts like when he expertly climbed into Twilighstar's den.

"Hey, it's actually kinda nice in here! Not super deep either. And since Twilightstar is definitely going to be annoyed with me I vote we name it Twilight Falls because she is the most amazing and awesome leader ever!"

What could anyone say? He was just in a silly goofy mood.

@Moonraven @/everyone else
Old June 21st, 2023, 12:19 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Cliffjumper scrabbled out of the water, embarrassed. Which turned into humour when Fallownose jumped in. He couldn't help but twitch his whiskers in amusement.
@Lillian - Fallow mention

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old June 21st, 2023, 01:19 AM
on hiatus

My Mood: Fine

Owlkit
Windclan | Kit | He/Him | 3 moons
a black-furred tom with golden eyes | mute (aphonic)
Owlkit observed the waterfall with intense fascination. The water cascaded down the side of the cliff and crashed to the bottom in a frothy spray. He was about to step closer when Cedarpaw nudged him away, persuading him to explore elsewhere.

The ebony kit didn't like being told what to do and wondered why she was being so protective of him. It's not like he was going to jump straight in. He pulled away from Cedarpaw and huffed through his nose, a small pout visible on his face.

The field day was supposed to be about 'exploring' Windclan's new territory, not just standing around doing nothing. Owlkit trotted to the edge of the pond and peered at its calm surface. He stayed far enough from the edge so that he wouldn't fall in- not unless someone pushed him. (wink wink)

The roaring waterfall muffled the chatter of the other cats. The pond water smelled fresh and clear, but he couldn't see any fish or frogs anywhere. Twilightstar was right about this place being a terrible hunting area.

He grinned as he watched Fallownose leap into the pond, but knew better than to do the same. Instead, he lowered his head and lapped at the pond water. It was cool on his tongue and slid awkwardly around the lump in his throat. When he had his fill he turned around to look at his sister with a smile, hoping this would prove that he wasn't in any danger.

(OPEN for someone to "accidentally" push him~)
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@Froggy Cedarpaw
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old June 21st, 2023, 05:43 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

CEDARPAW
19/100

Cedarpaw knew this was a bad idea. Owlkit... "Owlkit did you not just hear Twilightstar and Fallownose? Twilightstar just said stay away from the edge, and Fallownose said listen to Twilightstar!" She whispered at Owlkit.

Cedarpaw looked down at the water. Normally any cat would want to jump into the pool, but that water. I swear if that furball falls in if he survives I'll be the one who kills him! Cedarpaw didn't want to admit she was scared of that pool of water. Cedarpaw looked over at Owlkit. If he survives.

@Woodlow

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old June 21st, 2023, 03:19 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Snowybreeze |

The gentle giant had heard the water rushing from a distance the very first day they'd come here. It had just been Fallownose, Leechscar and himself that day. Looking for a new home. The waterfalls had almost led them to the plateau they had made their camp in, making this place already special by nature. Never had he imagined that he would stand before such a majestic sight, the roaring sound alone both deafening and uplifting all at once. For a moment he regretted not having thought of asking Berryfrost to accompany them, his duty as a mentor taking more priority at the time.

He would correct that later. Perhaps the two of them could take a nice walk across the territory. Looking for new trinkets to add to the nest. This thought causing his mismatched ears to perk up, Snowybreeze turned his gaze to the sky. Trinkets... She'd lost so many of them. He needed to go back. Find the trinkets she'd lost back in their old camp. Before it was too late. He would for certain... In the coming days, for sure.

A splash of water commanding his attention, the massive tom purred in amusement, Fallownose's words before he plummeted into the pool such a difference from the stressed, overworked nature of WindClanners this past moon. Moments like these were to be treasured. He hoped his newest apprentice understood as much. It was usually the grief that we carried the longest, but it was this that made life such a joy to live. A chuckle escaping him as the deputy continued, Snowybreeze nodded, approving of the name. Majestic, sturdy, and the call of it what had led to their new home? Nothing but their leader's name would be grand enough for this place, of that he could agree.

"Twilight. Falls," he added, the name rolling off his tongue easily as a small smile lighted up his face.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 21st, 2023, 07:54 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.

(OPEN!)

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN ~

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with light fluff on the front of his neck and chest; amber eyes.

After talking to Moorpaw and praying to StarClan that she wasn't mad at him, Wolffang caught up to the crowd and walked among his Clanmates. He wanted to find Leopardsong. Twilightstar told her to stay with the kits, he noted. The tom's remaining ear, huge and notched from many fights, pricked, straining for the sound of excited squeals. His nose also twitched. The warm scents of WindClan closed around him, but he detected a familiar, comforting fragrance amid it. His heartbeat picked up, and he felt oddly light-headed and excited. Leopardsong. He wove through the crowd, careful not to shove anyone too hard with his broad, well-muscled shoulders.

Before he reached her, Twilightstar - a small lilac-gray figure at the head of the party - stopped and introduced the place. Wolffang listened as he stepped forward and spotted a snowy-white pelt with distinctive brown spots like a leopard's. His heart did another funky flutter, and he stepped up beside her. He stayed silent as he absorbed Twilightstar's words, his amber gaze instinctively straying to the kits when his leader warned them about falling in. He was sure Leopardsong would handle them well. Wolffang wasn't good with kits, but he wouldn't let anything touch a hair on their pelts, even if it meant jumping into the pond. Wolffang suppressed a shudder and looked around him. The thundering falls assaulted his ear, and the glistening pond... Cats around him were murmuring about how beautiful it was, but all Wolffang could see was a particularly unpleasant place to drown.

There wasn't any prey around here, either, due to the falls' thundering. But there were herbs and moss. Good for apprentices and medicine cats. Not Wolffang. Of course, if he had to come here, he would, but... Otherwise, he was avoiding this place at all costs.

"Hello," he meowed to Leopardsong, looking around at the falls. Instinctively, he moved closer to the edge, blocking the kits from the foreboding pool. "Moorpaw - the cat I was going to talk to - didn't come, so I came to join you." Why did he feel so nervous? Why was his heart fluttering like a bird trapped in his ribcage? He had a feeling it wasn't because of the water, though that certainly made him antsy. His pelt twitched, as did his remaining ear and tail-tip. When Brightpaw, who had just become an apprentice, got close to the water, Wolffang nearly jumped on top of her. But Mousefern was there, so he restrained himself.

He looked back at Leopardsong. His previous worries bubbled to the surface, but he shoved them down. "Can we, um, if you're okay with it, perhaps..." Oh, StarClan, he sounded like a featherbrained fool. "The water. Can we... move away from it?" Wolffang's instincts were screaming at him to get away from the pond, but he forced his paws to stay rooted to the grass despite their twitching. "We. Don't want the kits to fall in. And..." He didn't want to sound dumb, but this was Leopardsong, and he knew he shouldn't be afraid to share anything with her, even if it meant endless teasing in the future. I don't want to lie or hide anything from her, either. That was a huge no. Openness and honesty were key in their friendship, and Wolffang knew better than to hide anything from her. He didn't want to hide anything.

But his other Clanmates were here, and StarClan help him if any cat overheard Wolffang's fears. They'd already witnessed his terror of the tunnels twice if they'd been around for the windstorm and the fire. He lowered his voice to a whisper, leaning close to Leopardsong's delicately tapered ear. Had he told her this already? He couldn't remember. "I almost drowned. Twice. I'd prefer not to add a third account to that record." Glancing at the roaring falls and the placid pond, which glimmered in the bright greenleaf sunshine, Wolffang felt his fur begin to stand on end. Uncomfortable chills skittered down his spine. No, he didn't like this place at all.

Suddenly, Fallownose yowled something, blasting Wolffang's remaining ear off. The former deputy blinked in confusion at the current deputy's words. What nonsense was he talking about? He sounded like an immature apprentice, not the runner-up for leader. Wolffang glanced toward the noise - and saw Fallownose splash into the pond, his tall, dark gray shape absorbing the sun's rays. Instinctive alarm and horror shot through Wolffang as the water ruffled and washed over the deputy's head. Two memories quickly flashed through his mind: first, the RiverClan warrior holding his head underwater, causing him to roll and flail in the river, and his half-sibling, Snowypaw, falling into the river, making Wolffang jump in after him. Both visions were accompanied by the horrible feeling of water rushing up his nose, stinging his eyes, the pressure of being unable to breathe-

Without a second thought, Wolffang sprang from Leopardsong's side, barely avoiding trampling Littlekit as he tore across the grass. "FALLOWNOSE!!!" he yowled, launching himself into the water with a humongous splash.

He plunged into the pond. His amber eyes shut against the splash, but once they opened, panic wormed its way into his heart. Sunlight refracted in the water, and StarClan, no... It was drowning all over again. Water soaked his thick, medium-length fur, making Wolffang feel heavy as a badger as it billowed around him; he spotted bits of the ragged, light cream-gray fluff covering the front of his neck and chest. His eyes burned, water painfully flowed into his nostrils, he couldn't breathe, he couldn't breathe-

Wolffang flailed violently, his jaws open in a yowl of terror no one would hear. Bubbles rose to the surface, and unbeknownst to him, his legs and tail flashed above the water and created a great deal of splashing. His mind flashed to Fallownose. Is he okay?! Wolffang desperately tried to right himself, panicking, praying to StarClan he wouldn't drown, and-

His paw painfully hit the hard, rocky bottom, and Wolffang propelled himself upward, his limbs still flashing viciously. His broad head broke the surface, and he let out a choking gasp. Relief flowed through him, but also worry. Where's Fallownose? Hacking up water, his heart pounding a mile a minute, and his legs flailing with enough force to punt a pawful of apprentices to the moon and back just to keep himself afloat, Wolffang's head whipped around violently. Cool liquid dripped into his amber eyes, and he blinked, searching, and-

Fallownose was treading water nearby with a tranquil look. Well, tranquil with a hint of mischief. And he was talking about naming the place... Twilight Falls? After Twilightstar? Casually calling their leader the "most amazing and awesome leader ever"? Wolffang stared at him like he'd grown a second head. Shouldn't he be panicking? He'd jumped into the pond! No normal cat jumped into a pond! And the way he was talking!

Wolffang, cold, scared, angry, and highly confused, swam awkwardly to the surface with jerky movements that could hardly be called swimming. He ignored his other Clanmates as he scrambled to the surface, coughed up some water, and shook his pelt, not caring who he sprayed. Then he lifted his head and glared at Fallownose, tipless tail lashing behind him. At the moment, he didn't care that the other tom was deputy now.

"Fallownose, what in StarClan's name are you doing?! You - you could've drowned! Twilightstar herself said not to jump in that pond! And what are you even talking about? What will the kits and apprentices think? They - they can't think it's okay to jump into deep water like that! They could drown!" Wolffang was shaking, but not from cold. The greenleaf sun was pleasantly warm, actually, but that was the last thing on his mind.

"Don't..." he began, his voice dying off. His mind still spun - why the deputy had jumped into the pond was a complete mystery, and the way he'd been talking... He'd sounded like an apprentice or even a kit. Fallownose was usually so calm, collected, and mature, albeit a little silly with Twilightstar. What had gotten into him? But, despite this outrageous display, he was the deputy. And Wolffang wasn't. Not anymore. Still! he thought furiously, but his fear and anger were dying away. Fallownose was paddling calmly in the pond, a silly look on his face, and here was Wolffang, who had dived into the water thinking he was about to save a drowning deputy. I had every right to be concerned, he asserted silently. But he realized how awkward it was, the comparison between the two of them, and he didn't want to seem like he was challenging an authority figure, especially one who had been in authority for far longer than him. Yes, what Fallownose had done was absurdly hare-brained, but...

And everyone was probably looking at him. Great. Feeling awkward, flustered, greatly confused, and still a bit mad, the large warrior took a couple steps back. "Don't..." he started again, about to tell Fallownose not to do something like that again. But he was the deputy, and, despite the common sense involved, Wolffang didn't want to give the second-in-command a direct order. He certainly didn't want it to sound like he was challenging Fallownose's authority. Frustration rose within him, but he pushed it down, the loyal warrior within him winning as he stepped back.

"Erm. Twilight Falls is a good name to commemorate a great leader," he mumbled before quickly scampering back to where Leopardsong was. He took a seat beside her, exhausted from his misadventure in the water. His face and ear burned with embarrassment, and he kept his head down, studying his broad gray paws. StarClan, that was awkward. And embarrassing. But he couldn't have let Fallownose drown! Even though he'd swum perfectly fine, and the pond hadn't been that deep... Wolffang hadn't known at the time! I couldn't have let him die, he thought stubbornly. But for StarClan's sake, what had gotten into the deputy?

@Moonraven (Leopardsong and Twilightstar, since the leader's nearby) @Leafie (Littlekit) @Lillian (Fallownose) (I had a ton of fun writing this one!)

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old June 21st, 2023, 10:46 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Littlekit
lSemi long furred grey and white tabby - 3 moons - She/Her

She was sure to keep herself close to Leopardsong, not once leaving her side a little scared to even entertain the thought. Her pale green eyes moved to glance at the leader speaking about going near the ledge. Well she was one less kit to worry about doing that, the thought of swimming didn't sound like a good one. Littlekit had no clue on how to swim, she didn't think anyone here needed to since they didn't focus on the task. Since she wasn't going to get closer she looked on at the waterfall. After awhile the sound of rushing water was starting to be harsh with her ears and had her folding them back to block some of it out. The molly had been about to make a comment about how loud it was but something else caught her attention.

It was kind of surprising to see the deputy himself run and jump into the water with no regards. She shot her head up towards Leopardsong about to ask if he was going to be okay. Instead she let out a yelp as she was almost ran over by Wolffang not even realize he was close by. With out realizing it she had gotten closer to the warrior and was all fluffed up from that whole fiasco.

@Moonraven @TheNyanCatMinecart

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old June 22nd, 2023, 10:16 PM
on hiatus

My Mood: Fine

Owlkit
Windclan | Kit | He/Him | 3 moons
a black-furred tom with golden eyes | mute (aphonic)

CW: minor drowning
Owlkit tilted his head at Cedarpaw. The roaring waterfall, now dubbed Twilightfalls by his clanmates, silenced whatever his sister was trying to tell him. Turning to walk back to her, he misplaced his paw and slipped into the pond.

Panic gripped him as he flailed wildly, quickly sinking beneath the surface. Not knowing he was meant to hold his breath, he inhaled gulps of water. His chest burned and grew tighter as he choked for air.

He frantically paddled his paws back and forth, trying to mimic what Fallownose had done to stay afloat. Moments later, Owlkit emerged and heaved himself ashore. He sputtered and coughed, desperate to hack the water from his lungs. Finally, he threw up the offending water with a strained hiccup, shivering as the wind chilled his damp fur.

He was thankful to have survived the near-death experience, and now only feared the impending punishment he would receive for putting himself in danger in the first place.

(Oops! He's in trouble now~)
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@Froggy Cedarpaw
@Lillian Fallownose
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; June 23rd, 2023 at 04:20 PM.