Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old May 25th, 2023, 12:47 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

WindClan Twilight Falls

A large, overgrown waterfall that flows from the cliffs, leading into a pond. Luscious evergreen covers the nearby surroundings. Prey is scarce to come by due to the loud sound of rushing water, but you can find fish swimming through the pond.. Behind the waterfall, if one dares, they might discover the sacred cave that holds many secrets. One can only ponder what the symbols carved into the wall might mean..

Last edited by wolfie; May 29th, 2023 at 11:24 PM.
Old June 7th, 2023, 09:31 AM
Taylor's Version

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Twilight Falls

Slightpoppy

After walking for some time, they soon reached the so called Twilight Falls. It was very beautiful here, the she-cat had to admit. After taking in the scenery, she turned to Halfpaw. "So, the herbs we needed to collect was.. snowfuzzies..? I think that's what Cowtuft called them. And those other yellow ones, yellow.. yellow bells.. i think, anyways - yellow flowers" That couldn't be too difficult to find, right? "Oh, and mushrooms! We can look for that later. First, lets split up and look for those yellow flowers. Bring as many as you can back - just make sure you don't wander too far" She added, she wanted Halfpaw to still be close in case anything happened.

With that, she began scanning the area. Her eyes fixated on something yellow a bit further away. The diluted calico trotted over to a few bushes, and soon enough she found some yellow flower. She had no idea if this was what Cowtuft needed, but it was yellow, and looked kind similar to a blue bell - except for being yellow of course. Slightpoppy came to the conclusion that this must be yellow bells, and she carefully nipped off two flowers.

[+2 yellow bells]

[ @Nixey - Smokethroat ] [ @Dabi - Halfpaw ]

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464

Last edited by Radetzky; June 7th, 2023 at 09:33 AM.
Old June 7th, 2023, 03:01 PM
No touch or I bite

Status: I haven't seen shampoo since 2003, I was born in 2011
Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Leafpelt wandered near the waterfall but far enough to avoid the annoyingly loud sound. The blind she sat down and started licking her front paws and legs, while enjoying the sun on her back.

Join WastingClan

My shady corner where I sell stuff

PURRKS: Mind reader Mintpaw (Active)
Old June 7th, 2023, 05:45 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radetzky View Post
Slightpoppy

After walking for some time, they soon reached the so called Twilight Falls. It was very beautiful here, the she-cat had to admit. After taking in the scenery, she turned to Halfpaw. "So, the herbs we needed to collect was.. snowfuzzies..? I think that's what Cowtuft called them. And those other yellow ones, yellow.. yellow bells.. i think, anyways - yellow flowers" That couldn't be too difficult to find, right? "Oh, and mushrooms! We can look for that later. First, lets split up and look for those yellow flowers. Bring as many as you can back - just make sure you don't wander too far" She added, she wanted Halfpaw to still be close in case anything happened.

With that, she began scanning the area. Her eyes fixated on something yellow a bit further away. The diluted calico trotted over to a few bushes, and soon enough she found some yellow flower. She had no idea if this was what Cowtuft needed, but it was yellow, and looked kind similar to a blue bell - except for being yellow of course. Slightpoppy came to the conclusion that this must be yellow bells, and she carefully nipped off two flowers.

[+2 yellow bells]

[ @Nixey - Smokethroat ] [ @Dabi - Halfpaw ]
after a coughing phase, the younger Apprentice nodded "Muushrooms right?... those are... those... weird... things..."

he thought to think... maybe those seedy dandelions? he shuffled slowly and wobbly over to a few and plucked one out. he wobbled around till he found some more...

he had no clue as to what a snowfurry was... 'uh these it?" he said with a mouth full of the stuff

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old June 8th, 2023, 12:22 PM
Taylor's Version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabi View Post

after a coughing phase, the younger Apprentice nodded "Muushrooms right?... those are... those... weird... things..."

he thought to think... maybe those seedy dandelions? he shuffled slowly and wobbly over to a few and plucked one out. he wobbled around till he found some more...

he had no clue as to what a snowfurry was... 'uh these it?" he said with a mouth full of the stuff
Slightpoppy

The diluted calico padded over to Halfpaw, inspecting the flowers he had found. They looked kind of like a cloud on a stick. "Hm, maybe. I really don't know much about herbs gonna be honest with ya. They look like snow though.. and they're fuzzy" She answered him, not even trying to hide the fact that she had no idea what they looked like. "Y'know what, take them with you, just in case" She was sure the medicine cats could find some use for it, even if it wasn't snowfuzzies. Okay, they had collected the flowers.. or some kind of yellow flowers at least, hopefully the right ones. Now, they needed to get those mushrooms. The she-cat turned her head to the waterfall. "Let's see if we can find any mushrooms over there" She flicked her tail to the waterfall. It was probably more moisty there, and that's what mushrooms liked, right?

Slightpoppy walked over to the edge of the the pond whwre the water fall crashed down, shrugging as stains of water fell on her fur. Wait.. what was that? The she-cat squinted, it looked like there was some kind of hole in the wall behind the water fall. "Halfpaw! Come take a look at this" She shouted, waving her tail to him. She stepped closer, but quickly stepped back as water hit her face. Stars, how was she supposed to get through here? Slightpoppy really didn't want to get wet but, right now her curiosity was pulling her to explore whatever this was. The molly turned to Halfpaw. "There seemes to be something behind the water fall.. what do you say, wanna try to get through and explore it?"

Old June 10th, 2023, 07:17 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Slightpoppy

The diluted calico padded over to Halfpaw, inspecting the flowers he had found. They looked kind of like a cloud on a stick. "Hm, maybe. I really don't know much about herbs gonna be honest with ya. They look like snow though.. and they're fuzzy" She answered him, not even trying to hide the fact that she had no idea what they looked like. "Y'know what, take them with you, just in case" She was sure the medicine cats could find some use for it, even if it wasn't snowfuzzies. Okay, they had collected the flowers.. or some kind of yellow flowers at least, hopefully the right ones. Now, they needed to get those mushrooms. The she-cat turned her head to the waterfall. "Let's see if we can find any mushrooms over there" She flicked her tail to the waterfall. It was probably more moisty there, and that's what mushrooms liked, right?

Slightpoppy walked over to the edge of the the pond whwre the water fall crashed down, shrugging as stains of water fell on her fur. Wait.. what was that? The she-cat squinted, it looked like there was some kind of hole in the wall behind the water fall. "Halfpaw! Come take a look at this" She shouted, waving her tail to him. She stepped closer, but quickly stepped back as water hit her face. Stars, how was she supposed to get through here? Slightpoppy really didn't want to get wet but, right now her curiosity was pulling her to explore whatever this was. The molly turned to Halfpaw. "There seemes to be something behind the water fall.. what do you say, wanna try to get through and explore it?"
Halfpaw looked at the waterfall and thought for a moment before looking down at his own 3 paws... "i... i don't know... but it might be worth it... so lets go!"

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old June 11th, 2023, 04:55 PM
Taylor's Version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabi View Post

Halfpaw looked at the waterfall and thought for a moment before looking down at his own 3 paws... "i... i don't know... but it might be worth it... so lets go!"
Slightpoppy

The she-cat looked at the apprentice, admiring the enthusiasm he seemed to show. "If it's a struggle for you just let me know" She told him before redirecting her attention to the water fall. Carefully, she placed one paw at the edge of the water fall, shrugging as the cold water hit her pelt. Then, in a quick motion, she leapt under the water fall. The water rained down on her back, but she didn't get too wet. Looking around her, she saw that she had landed safely - there probably wouldn't be too much problem getting in an out from here. She stood in the opening to a small cave, or at least that's what it looked like. "Halfpaw?" Slightpoppy called out, unsure if he could hear her through the rumbling sound of the water fall. "You should be able to get here without much problem" She added, then started carefully walking through the cave. A few mushrooms grew here, close to the cave walls. The diluted calico padded over, just about to pick them up when she stopped in her tracks. Her attention now laid on the walls of the cave. "What the.." The molly mumbled to herself. It was covered in strange symbols. She had no idea what it was, but she knew they definitely weren't natural. A shiver ran down her spine, suddenly she didn't like this place all that much anymore. Slightpoppy quickly picked up the mushrooms and then turned to Halfpaw. "Take a look at that, if you want. After that I wanna get out of here as quickly as possible.." She meowed, feeling uneasy about those strange symbols. Maybe Halfpaw could make sense of them, but she doubted it. To her they looked like meaningless scribbles, something the kits would make while playing in the dirt.

Old June 16th, 2023, 07:19 PM
Taylor's Version

Slightpoppy

The diluted calico waited, but she didn't want to dwell here for too long. After not hearing anything from the apprentice, she quickly moved on. With rushed steps she padded out of the cave, and in one swift leap she was through the water fall and landed clumsily on the ground on the other side. She wasn't used to the feeling of cold water hitting her pelt. Anyways, she didn't have time to stick around here no more, they'd be late if they didn't head back straight away. "Alright Halfpaw, let's move" With those words Slightpoppy took the lead. With a mouth full of yellow flowers and a few mushrooms, she kept up a steady pace all the way back to camp.

[ 2 yellow bells, 3 mushrooms ]

(sorry for rushing through it but need to report it asap)

[ @Rogueheart - Halfpaw ]

Last edited by Radetzky; June 16th, 2023 at 07:19 PM.
Old June 16th, 2023, 07:23 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Slightpoppy

The diluted calico waited, but she didn't want to dwell here for too long. After not hearing anything from the apprentice, she quickly moved on. With rushed steps she padded out of the cave, and in one swift leap she was through the water fall and landed clumsily on the ground on the other side. She wasn't used to the feeling of cold water hitting her pelt. Anyways, she didn't have time to stick around here no more, they'd be late if they didn't head back straight away. "Alright Halfpaw, let's move" With those words Slightpoppy took the lead. With a mouth full of yellow flowers and a few mushrooms, she kept up a steady pace all the way back to camp.

[ 2 yellow bells, 3 mushrooms ]

(sorry for rushing through it but need to report it asap)

[ @Rogueheart - Halfpaw ]
"s-sorry... i-i don't do w-wa-ater" The Apprentice said stumbling along to catch up

Old June 19th, 2023, 12:52 AM
Engine engine number nine

Fuzzyblossom
*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀ ❁❀
Female[she/her] - Deaf/Semi Mute Windclanner

Fuzzyblossom moved through Windclan territory, tail held high in excitement. New territory meant more to explore. She left seeing new things. It's what happened when you couldn't hear anything. She wanted to use her eyesight any time she could. It was the only thing besides scent that she could actually do. Feeling the vibrations of the waterfall on her paws she broke into a run to go look at it. Fuzzyblossom's eyes widened when she seen the beautiful fall of the waterfall. It was so pretty. he sat down and just starred at it mesmerized.

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗
open
╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do