Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old March 22nd, 2024, 07:49 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Sparkkit

"No one is better then me! i'll be the best leader this forest has ever had!"

sparkkit sneezed.
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old March 23rd, 2024, 10:15 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

loonkit hiccupped in his nest

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old March 24th, 2024, 02:02 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post

"Yep! Your turn! I'll start counting," Lilykit said as she bounced back towards the Nursery at where Honeykit counted and sat there, counting. "10! 9! 8! 7!..." She counted loudly. "Ready or not, here I come!" She bounced back to her paws and towards the Elders Den immediately. She didn't sense Honeykit's scent or feel the paw steps if she ever followed her in. But perhaps she'll check this place if she's not in the Elder's Den.

Looking around, Lilykit didn't find Honeykit at first, but soon she saw her hiding within the shadows of a part of the wall. "I found you!" She laughed and bounced over.

Honeykit
4 Moons

Once Lilykit had found her, she leapt out. "Wow, that was fun!" Honeykit thought for a moment of what kind of games they would play when they were apprentices. "I'm kinda tired now." Usually Honeykit would have had her nap by now. Something about growing big and strong. I bet I'll get really big one day! I'm nearly five moons old, that's...She paused for a moment to count. One moon away!

"Can you believe we're almost apprentices? Who do you think our mentors will be?" Honeykit didn't want any warrior in particular, but maybe - hopefully it would be someone cool like Twilightstar or Fallownose. I don't think I'd mind who I get. Unless they're really mean...
Old March 25th, 2024, 04:37 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudlessEve View Post

Honeykit
4 Moons

Once Lilykit had found her, she leapt out. "Wow, that was fun!" Honeykit thought for a moment of what kind of games they would play when they were apprentices. "I'm kinda tired now." Usually Honeykit would have had her nap by now. Something about growing big and strong. I bet I'll get really big one day! I'm nearly five moons old, that's...She paused for a moment to count. One moon away!

"Can you believe we're almost apprentices? Who do you think our mentors will be?" Honeykit didn't want any warrior in particular, but maybe - hopefully it would be someone cool like Twilightstar or Fallownose. I don't think I'd mind who I get. Unless they're mean...

LILYKIT

"That's very fun!" Lilykit agreed, exclaiming with a nod of her head. "One day, when we become apprentices, we can play hide an' seek outside! It's bigger and got more places to hide." She said as she herded Honeykit back into the nursery, hearing that she was tired.

"I want a strong mentor, maybeee someone like Fallownose! Or Twilightstar!" Lilykit said as they settled down into the nest. She softly groomed her pelt. "I can't wait to become an apprentice. I'd become the best apprentice WindClan's ever seen," She beamed. "What about you? Who do you want as a mentor?"

"If any battles break out in the future we can fight by each other's side for the Clan too." Lilykit's eyes shined as she thought of the bright, potential future she has.
Old March 25th, 2024, 04:48 AM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Leopardkit

Leopardkit bounded around the nursery, her eyes gleaming eith excitment. She got faster and faster with every leap until she crashed after tumbling over her paws.

[Open]
Frostpaw
Windclan apprentice
Purrk: Agatha Kitty(inactive)

Frostpaw had just been visiting the nursery to see if anyone could use some help with anything when she saw Leopardkit trip over her own paws. She wasn't usually here but she liked kits and she liked being helpful so today she was lingering in the nursery and just in time too to check up on an over excited kit.

Concern filling her soft ice-blue gaze, Frost quickly made her way over to Leopardkit and and leaned down to gently speak into her ear "A-Are you alright, dear?" curling her fluffy tail around the young cat she suddenly realised she sounded quite old. She was 11 moons but surely that wasn't that old was it? Geez, time sure passed fast didn't it?

(Frost has just realised she's not a child anymore lol :3)

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old March 27th, 2024, 06:50 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post

LILYKIT

"That's very fun!" Lilykit agreed, exclaiming with a nod of her head. "One day, when we become apprentices, we can play hide an' seek outside! It's bigger and got more places to hide." She said as she herded Honeykit back into the nursery, hearing that she was tired.

"I want a strong mentor, maybeee someone like Fallownose! Or Twilightstar!" Lilykit said as they settled down into the nest. She softly groomed her pelt. "I can't wait to become an apprentice. I'd become the best apprentice WindClan's ever seen," She beamed. "What about you? Who do you want as a mentor?"

"If any battles break out in the future we can fight by each other's side for the Clan too." Lilykit's eyes shined as she thought of the bright, potential future she has.

Honeykit
5 Moons

As Honeykit was guided towards the nursery, she yawned. Once she reached her nest and laid down, she continued the conversation with her friend. "Mentor? I guess I hope they're nice. Going out of camp'll be nice too! I bet we'll be super cool warriors one day too!" Honeykit knew that was probably a long way away, but it was fun to think about.

"Battles seem kinda scary...but it won't be so bad if we're fighting together, right?" She imagined what battle was actually like. She didn't think any of the other clans were angry with WindClan. But I'm not allowed to leave camp so how would I know?"The territory has got to be HUGE!"They send out a bunch of patrols all the time so it's gotta be huge.

For a moment she was lost in imagination until she found herself kneading her nest and slowly closing her eyes.

(we can end it here after your response if you want.)
Old March 31st, 2024, 02:14 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudlessEve View Post

Honeykit
5 Moons

As Honeykit was guided towards the nursery, she yawned. Once she reached her nest and laid down, she continued the conversation with her friend. "Mentor? I guess I hope they're nice. Going out of camp'll be nice too! I bet we'll be super cool warriors one day too!" Honeykit knew that was probably a long way away, but it was fun to think about.

"Battles seem kinda scary...but it won't be so bad if we're fighting together, right?" She imagined what battle was actually like. She didn't think any of the other clans were angry with WindClan. But I'm not allowed to leave camp so how would I know?"The territory has got to be HUGE!"They send out a bunch of patrols all the time so it's gotta be huge.

For a moment she was lost in imagination until she found herself kneading her nest and slowly closing her eyes.

(we can end it here after your response if you want.)

(Sorry for late and short reply, I got sick again ( But sure! We can always arrange more threads in the future. It's fun rping with you!)
LILYKIT

"We can become the best warriors that WindClan will ever see!" She said with confidence. "Hopefully our mentors are best friends too, so we have our training together!" Lilykit's eyes were bright as she imagined the fun and exciting future. "We'll be besties forever, right?" Yet just as the molly gazed over, she saw Honeykit going half asleep already. "If we're in battle, we'd have each other's backs. We won't ever get each other hurt," She said softly and watched as Honeykit fell asleep. She yawned and settled down besides her as well, slowly drifting off to her dreams.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 10:52 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Duskray | WindClan Queen
@Starphobia

The queen's ear flicked as she awoke with a wide-open yawn, her teeth showing for a moment before she shook her head and became completely aware. Her tail swept away from her body momentarily, looking at her curiously pale kitten. Winterkit, the oddity she had given life and found herself loving with her entire heart.

"Morning, lovely." she purred, although she did not expect the little thing to answer her. Already, the little she-kit seemed to have an affinity for dreaming and dozing. Of course, so did most kits this young. Duskray couldn't possibly wait for when the little one could tell her all about her dreams. For now, however, she was content with letting the baby sleep.

Her head fell back on her paws as she watched the sleeping form of her kit.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old April 3rd, 2024, 05:48 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Duskray | WindClan Queen
@Starphobia

The queen's ear flicked as she awoke with a wide-open yawn, her teeth showing for a moment before she shook her head and became completely aware. Her tail swept away from her body momentarily, looking at her curiously pale kitten. Winterkit, the oddity she had given life and found herself loving with her entire heart.

"Morning, lovely." she purred, although she did not expect the little thing to answer her. Already, the little she-kit seemed to have an affinity for dreaming and dozing. Of course, so did most kits this young. Duskray couldn't possibly wait for when the little one could tell her all about her dreams. For now, however, she was content with letting the baby sleep.

Her head fell back on her paws as she watched the sleeping form of her kit.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
Albino she-kit with ears that slightly droop and pale bluish, purplish, pinkish eyes
She/Her | 1 Moon | Dreaming...
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Letting out a tiny mewl, Winterkit turned around in her nest, but was still seemingly asleep. Very common for a young kit like Winterkit to sleep a lot, though not so common to thrash about in their sleep. With a small squeak that almost sounded like a bird's chirp, Winterkit inched closer to her mother, her eyes still shut.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 3rd, 2024, 06:36 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
Albino she-kit with ears that slightly droop and pale bluish, purplish, pinkish eyes
She/Her | 1 Moon | Dreaming...
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Letting out a tiny mewl, Winterkit turned around in her nest, but was still seemingly asleep. Very common for a young kit like Winterkit to sleep a lot, though not so common to thrash about in their sleep. With a small squeak that almost sounded like a bird's chirp, Winterkit inched closer to her mother, her eyes still shut.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Duskray | WindClan Queen
quoted

She noticed the tossing, that was quite irregular. Her head lifted again, just barely, in case Winterkit would do anything that may be damaging to her delicate little kitten body. It was unlikely, given that she was in the soft nest snuggled up to Duskray herself, but it was always possible.

"Be still now, dearie." she said softly, pressing her nose gently to the top of the little white furball's head. "That brain o'yours must be dreamin' up a storm." she commented with an amused smile.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆