Closed Thread

Old December 19th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Sorrelstripe had her teeth bared and her claws unsheathed. She noticed a cats eyes boring into her back. She looked up and spotted a tom cat. Thrushflight to be more specific. Though she wasn't well acquainted yet with the toms name. She started to advance towards the tom cat, a flame flickering in her eyes saying, 'Don't mess with me'. As Sorrelstripe neared the tom cat she lunged at him suddenly. She needed to fight someone, and now she'd found someone she wouldn't let the chance slip away. Sorrelstripe was a cat that preferred peace over conflict but she really wanted to feel useful and worthy of her clan. The black and white coloured she cat yowled as she lunged. "You'll wish you were never born!", Sorrelstripe threatened. She would show this WindClan cat. She honestly had nothing against this cat. Not him specifically. But all the cats that had supported the evil leaders were the reason they had been leading for so long. She hadn't really wanted to come here in the first place, this was one of the few things she wasn't excited about, for some strange reason. If any of her family members got killed in this battle, she would find a reason to hate the WindClan cats. A reasonable one anyway.
Amusement glimmered in his own pale blue hues as the she-cat looked directly at him. She took his stare as a challenge and now she was advancing towards him. Thrushflight crouched. His gaze was emotionless now, but he planned on being ruthless, this blood-thirsty feline wasn't going to walk away from this fight without one of them dead. If she dared try to flee, he'd chase her. Skyclan would pay, one warrior at a time. They must have lost more warriors than the three clans they fought together. No matter, as the she-cat lunged, Thrushflight skirted beneath her, using his size and speed to his advantage and he ducked below her and popped up on behind her. Whether she land a blow on his shoulder as he did so, was for him to decide later. Right now the adrenaline pumping through his veins masked all the pain. It was quite scary though, as he pivoted on his paws to face her again, he seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the battle. "Even dead, I'd be happy I was born. The Dark Forest will greet me kindly if you manage to kill me," he spoke with a wild grin. Thrushflight was no longer the innocent feline he shows his clan, this Skyclan cat was seeing a part of the chocolate calico that no cat wishes to see ever. He had also hoped that his words sank in and she was smart enough to realize one of them wasn't walking away. Silently now, he awaited her next move, ready to counter attack everything she did. Although one thing he didn't take account of was the different fighting techniques these cats had compared to the clans here.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 19th, 2016, 05:47 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by blank_bleh View Post
Applepaw scurried over to her clan mate , peeking over his shoulder at the dead cat . She looked at in horror and backed away , assuming that the tom would kill her next under the impression that he murdered this cat as well . Unaware that he wasn't with Singenight and the DarkForest supporters.
(He was a dark forest supporter)
Old December 19th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
Crowpaw smirked to herself. Perfect, she's scared, and fear is the greatest weapon.. The apprentice thought as she aimed for Flowerpaw's neck, smirking for real this time. Hopefully, she could do something for Singenight, to prove her loyalty, this thought was satisfying, as her grin widened. But she felt hesitant, Was that worth it...no...this is worth it, I can prove Singenight is a great leader! Crowpaw thought confidently, now her mind was set.
Flowerpaw jumped back, the claws only managing to cut her slightly, not enough to bleed out too much. "What brings you to do this? Betray our ancestors like this?" She asked breathless. She was scared but she knew she had to fight, she had to get past this battle then move on to helping her brother.
She swallowed down her fear like a bite of juicy prey, lunging toward the other and swiping at the side of her head a few times. She then jumped back, not giving the other time to swipe back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blank_bleh View Post
The narrow she-cat yowled , as she felt teeth pierce her ear . She was startled not expecting him to recover so quickly . She shook her head and bucked around wildly in attempt to toss him off of her.
The young cat fell off with a yelp, landing on his stomach with his legs out awkwardly. He licked the blood off his teeth, feeling a small bit of flesh stuck between the sharp white canines. He growled at the other, this time taking longer to get up. His paws slipping as he tried to push his body up.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; December 19th, 2016 at 05:51 PM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Flowerpaw jumped back, the claws only managing to cut her slightly, not enough to bleed out too much. "What brings you to do this? Betray our ancestors like this?" She asked breathless. She was scared but she knew she had to fight, she had to get past this battle then move on to helping her brother.
She swallowed down her fear like a bite of juicy prey, lunging toward the other and swiping at the side of her head a few times. She then jumped back, not giving the other time to swipe back.

The young cat fell off with a yelp, landing on his stomach with his legs out awkwardly. He licked the blood off his teeth, feeling a small bit of flesh stuck between the sharp white canines. She growled at the other, this time taking longer to get up. His paws slipping as he tried to push his body up.
Gets up and lashes at crow paw protecting flowerpaw
Old December 19th, 2016, 05:52 PM
I’m back boys and girls

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell View Post
(He was a dark forest supporter)

( Oh derp sorry , ignore the last sentence then )
Old December 19th, 2016, 05:52 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
Doepaw yowled in shock, stumbling back, feeling pain leave her. She shriek'd with confusion. She had no idea how her wounds had healed, and that made her paranoid, she lashed out blindly, yowling with instability. The Skyclan Apprentice leaped toward the cat she tried to attack earlier, not saying a word. Doepaw didn't want to shed blood, she really didn't, but her broken mind sadly damaged her will to not kill, so murder was on her mind.
Hissing, Pardus shot forward and onto her back, trying to dig his claws into her shoulders as Neko rolled sideways, also hissing furiously. Not to kill, Pardus, to maim.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 19th, 2016, 05:54 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

[QUOTE=Socks]

Crowpaw snarled, blood dripping from the molly's cheek. "They're weak, they stop us from becoming our best." She hissed, amber eyes glinted with fury, as she slashed at Flowerpaw's chest, neck, or her face, just to see blood.

Last edited by seasalt; December 19th, 2016 at 05:54 PM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 05:54 PM

Hissis at flowerpaws attacker standing in front of her looking twice the normal size of a cat with long fur fluffed out

Last edited by Static; December 19th, 2016 at 05:55 PM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 05:55 PM
I’m back boys and girls

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

The young cat fell off with a yelp, landing on his stomach with his legs out awkwardly. He licked the blood off his teeth, feeling a small bit of flesh stuck between the sharp white canines. He growled at the other, this time taking longer to get up. His paws slipping as he tried to push his body up.

Turtlebelly watched him through narrowed slits . After taking a second to catch her breath , she slunk over to him her claws digging into the soil with each step she took . She let out a distorted laugh - that sounded more like something being tortured then an actual laugh - as she watched Weaselpaw slip . "Poor thing " she mocked towering over him.
Old December 19th, 2016, 05:57 PM

RP slashes turtle bellies ear ripping it and knocking her over

Last edited by Static; December 19th, 2016 at 06:01 PM.
Closed Thread