an unexpected meeting [p]
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 10:39 AM

Old July 17th, 2019, 07:18 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default BATIM RP [Private] [Revived]

(I'm just gonna steal the role of my inky Bendy boi)
Bendy was walking through the broken down wooden halls of the studio, his signature smile plastered on his cute round yet pointed head. He was currently in his adorable form since he was really anything except angry but yet he couldn't understand why he was so happy. He just woke up like this...really I should say hi to Alice! He thought happily. So he walked up to Alice's studio and knocked on the door lightly with the back of his white gloved hand and said in an almost child like voice "Good morning Alice! Or maybe it's night I don't know for sure!" He chuckled. @~Silverkit~
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; July 17th, 2019 at 07:25 PM.
Old July 17th, 2019, 07:26 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: BATIM RP [Private] [Revived]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
(I'm just gonna steal the role of my inky Bendy boi)
Bendy was walking through the broken down wooden halls of the studio, his signature smile plastered on his cute round yet pointed head. He was currently in his adorable form since he was really anything except angry but yet he couldn't understand why he was so happy. He just woke up like this...really I should say hi to Alice! He thought happily. So he walked up to Alice's studio and knocked on the door lightly with the back of his white gloved hand and said in an almost child like voice "Good morning Alice! Or maybe it's night I don't know for sure!" He chuckled.
Alice heard a knock at the door and a familiar voice. She quickly opened the door and smiled at Bendy. "Hi Bendy! Seems your in a good mood!" She said in a cheerful tone. She was always happy..... Well except when Bendy turned into the ink demon. That form always scared her to death and she always made sure to lock the door when he got mad. She hadn't actually seen his demon form but she had heard the butcher gang talk about it. She shivered at the thought but her smile returned when she snapped back to reality.
Old July 17th, 2019, 07:31 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Alice heard a knock at the door and a familiar voice. She quickly opened the door and smiled at Bendy. "Hi Bendy! Seems your in a good mood!" She said in a cheerful tone. She was always happy..... Well except when Bendy turned into the ink demon. That form always scared her to death and she always made sure to lock the door when he got mad. She hadn't actually seen his demon form but she had heard the butcher gang talk about it. She shivered at the thought but her smile returned when she snapped back to reality.
Bendy's smile increased in size at seeing Alice open her door, he was always happy to see her! "Heya Alice! Yeah, I am happy today but I can't figure out why, it's a bit odd. But anyway, I came here to say hi and see if maybe you wanted to do something since I'm pretty sure most of the others are asleep? In fact, I think I saw the Butcher Gang sleeping on top of one another in one of the hallways! One of the boards broke underneath them though and they all ended up falling into the lower layers." He shrugged.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 17th, 2019, 07:41 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Bendy's smile increased in size at seeing Alice open her door, he was always happy to see her! "Heya Alice! Yeah, I am happy today but I can't figure out why, it's a bit odd. But anyway, I came here to say hi and see if maybe you wanted to do something since I'm pretty sure most of the others are asleep? In fact, I think I saw the Butcher Gang sleeping on top of one another in one of the hallways! One of the boards broke underneath them though and they all ended up falling into the lower layers." He shrugged.
Alice smiled at that and nodded. "Yeah, What do you want to do?" She asked, wondering what he had in mind. She usually didn't go too far into the abandoned place. Boris had told her the place was full of ink. Even worse then what side she stayed on!
Old July 17th, 2019, 07:46 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice smiled at that and nodded. "Yeah, What do you want to do?" She asked, wondering what he had in mind. She usually didn't go too far into the abandoned place. Boris had told her the place was full of ink. Even worse then what side she stayed on!
Bendy thought for a moment then realized a place he could take her, the music studio! He was sure Sammy wouldn't mind. "Well, have you been to the music studio? If not then we should go there! It's really fun! There's so many instruments like a weird big guitar and a drum and so many others!" He actually really liked the music studio and would occasionally go down there to calm down...by singing. He knew that was Alice's thing so Sammy had previously agreed to keep it under wraps after seeing him doing it once. He wondered if he should show her.
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 17th, 2019, 07:55 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Bendy thought for a moment then realized a place he could take her, the music studio! He was sure Sammy wouldn't mind. "Well, have you been to the music studio? If not then we should go there! It's really fun! There's so many instruments like a weird big guitar and a drum and so many others!" He actually really liked the music studio and would occasionally go down there to calm down...by singing. He knew that was Alice's thing so Sammy had previously agreed to keep it under wraps after seeing him doing it once. He wondered if he should show her.
Alice eyes widened and she gasped. "I haven't been there in ages! Of course I want to go!" She said witha smile, clearly excited. The last time she had been there was.....when they were still in business. She sighed and looked at the ground. She missed everyone so much! The only person who didn't leave them was...... Sammy. He was too crazy and loved bendy waaaaay too much in her view.
Old July 17th, 2019, 08:01 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice eyes widened and she gasped. "I haven't been there in ages! Of course I want to go!" She said witha smile, clearly excited. The last time she had been there was.....when they were still in business. She sighed and looked at the ground. She missed everyone so much! The only person who didn't leave them was...... Sammy. He was too crazy and loved bendy waaaaay too much in her view.
"Welp, we'd better get going then! Come on!" He then began to walk down the hallway, swaying his arms from side to side in a cartoon like manner. Only when he realized he was doing it, he remembered that Alice was behind him and he shouldn't be acting so weird so he let his arms fall to his sides only lightly swaying with each swing. He walked for a while and it took him a few tries to remember exactly where the studio was but he eventually got it and greeted the big room with open arms "Here we are!" He exclaimed excitedly lashing his demon tail (Personally I think he looks better with a demon tail and I've seen him drawn both ways but decided to give him one for the rp, hope you don't mind) and walking over to the big guitar in the back corner of the room, he believed Sammy had called it a cello? He plucked one of the strings and it made a low noise followed by a slightly higher pitched one as it hit the other string next to it.
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 17th, 2019, 08:15 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
"Welp, we'd better get going then! Come on!" He then began to walk down the hallway, swaying his arms from side to side in a cartoon like manner. Only when he realized he was doing it, he remembered that Alice was behind him and he shouldn't be acting so weird so he let his arms fall to his sides only lightly swaying with each swing. He walked for a while and it took him a few tries to remember exactly where the studio was but he eventually got it and greeted the big room with open arms "Here we are!" He exclaimed excitedly lashing his demon tail (Personally I think he looks better with a demon tail and I've seen him drawn both ways but decided to give him one for the rp, hope you don't mind) and walking over to the big guitar in the back corner of the room, he believed Sammy had called it a cello? He plucked one of the strings and it made a low noise followed by a slightly higher pitched one as it hit the other string next to it.
Alice smiled and followed bendy. Once they got there, she looked around the studio in awe. "Wow" She turned her gaze to bendy when she heard the cello. "What is that?" Ahe asked curiously and walked up to bendy.
Old July 17th, 2019, 08:20 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice smiled and followed bendy. Once they got there, she looked around the studio in awe. "Wow" She turned her gaze to bendy when she heard the cello. "What is that?" Ahe asked curiously and walked up to bendy.
Bendy turned and looked up at her with a smile, she was almost 3 whole feet taller than him but he didn't mind. He actually thought it made her look prettier! "Oh well, Sammy keeps telling me it's called a cello but I just call it a big guitar!" He laughed and backed up a bit gesturing to the keys "If you want you can play it! You just hook one of the strings with your finger, take it back, and release it and it'll make an odd sound! But you can also change the sound when holding down different parts of the strings! Sammy gave me permission to use it and really to use all the instruments in here." He gestured around the room.
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 17th, 2019, 08:30 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Bendy turned and looked up at her with a smile, she was almost 3 whole feet taller than him but he didn't mind. He actually thought it made her look prettier! "Oh well, Sammy keeps telling me it's called a cello but I just call it a big guitar!" He laughed and backed up a bit gesturing to the keys "If you want you can play it! You just hook one of the strings with your finger, take it back, and release it and it'll make an odd sound! But you can also change the sound when holding down different parts of the strings! Sammy gave me permission to use it and really to use all the instruments in here." He gestured around the room.
"Speaking of Sammy, Where is he?" Alice asked, looking at Bendy. She just needed to make sure he was know where near. He always gave her the creeps and she was almost positive he was up to something. She hooked her finger on the string and pulled it back and let it go, making her jump at the noise it made.