Last post by Artemis
Today 09:12 PM

Old December 28th, 2016, 08:50 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piketooth View Post
he froze upon hearing the question then looked towards the Nursery before looking back at the shecat

"Yes... I do"
"Oh! I absolutely love kits!" she mewed. She then looked down at the ground, "Sadly I do not have any of my own. Usually cats fear me because of my face," she said.
Old December 28th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
"You haven't gotten attached to what you lost...Foxpelt was the only Mother I really had." She mumbled. "Wildpaw? Do you still want to know what I was about to tell you earlier..." Moonpaw asked. She shifted her claws, tearing the ground.
Ha! You think he'll believe you?
Worth a shot...
Yes well, we will just have to see.
Moonpaw Waved her tail, looking to the side for a bit. "Foxpelt had more to say...She said there was more about me...that I had more to do.."
Wildpaw's eyes widened, and his maw opened to say something, but he closed it shut right after he realised he had nothing to say. What she said was true, he couldn't know at all what she felt. She asked him what he wanted to know. "Yes please, if you don't mind." he meowed, blinking at her. He had to hear this, this could be important, this could solve her problems of solitude and sadness. He sat back and waited for her to continue her story. She seemed lost in thoughts again, seeming to look back at what she wanted to say, or think, or even do. It was that weird moment of absence she usualy had. She quickly came back to her senses and looked to the side before speaking up again.

What she told him was the reason of all her troubles. That single moment was hunting her. It was unbearable for her. Wildpaw felt like he was small compared to her now, no wonder why she had the warrior spirit, she already went through a lot for her age. "Wow... that sounds like a prophecy." he pointed out, not really realising what that implemented or meant a all. "So you're special, is that it? Well that's not so bad then! You have not only a mission, but a SACRED mission!" he called cheerfully, trying to get her mood up.

[I know I sound dump, but we're apprentices after all xD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxil View Post
the fawn calico allowed herself to be pushed by her mates nose. "oh pfft, pfft," mothdapple groaned, rolling her eyes. "quit with the sweet talking." she followed behind mistgaze, pawsteps delicate and quiet. she came to sit beside the tomcat, her eyes caught by a few young apprentices also returning to camp with fish hanging from their maws. she missed her apprenticeship. she wasn't good at training, and she often would hide away from her mentor to avoid patrols. but it was fun. she missed the petty drama and the stupid concerns. being a warrior was no fun.

"be quiet. you're just saying that to woo me. there's plenty of she-cats that you'd happily take over me, don't lie to yourself." from her experience, she wasn't really a long-term partner. mothdapple was the kind of cat you stayed with for a couple moons and then left when things lost their spark. she wasn't particularly funny or smart or nice. but at least she had one thing going for her: she was spontaneous.
Mistgaze noded to that statement, still walking in front of mothdapple towards their home. "Oh yeah, that could be right, but who would be staying with my pretty princess right here?" he praised as he flicked his tail, trying to flick it on her nose. "I know you'd miss me. Don't lie either." He kept his pace and his smile as he turned and looked at her fondly, staring into her silvery-blue eyes. Why was he so in love with this cat? She was sometimes the biggest pain in the world, but he just can't get enough of her attitude. He loves it, what can he say? "I'm fine right where I am. Believe it or not." he concluded, looking back forward.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 28th, 2016, 09:13 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
(Ooh he should, I'll have him interact with an apprentice who will go with them if you want?)
A young grey tabby tom came crashing through the ferns and stumbled upon Fishtail. "Are you alright?" He asked, tasting the air, his eyes dark with frustration, "Have you seen a group of cats go by? They were supposed to wait for me.." His frustrated gaze suddenly turned to one of worry, "I don't know my way around the territory, I only just became an apprentice."
Fishtail looked up "They went that way" he said in a hoarse voice, pointing towards where he saw his mate disappear with his tail.
(Short...)

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 28th, 2016, 09:22 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

[QUOTE=mapledash;101751]Wildpaw's eyes widened, and his maw opened to say something, but he closed it shut right after he realised he had nothing to say. What she said was true, he couldn't know at all what she felt. She asked him what he wanted to know. "Yes please, if you don't mind." he meowed, blinking at her. He had to hear this, this could be important, this could solve her problems of solitude and sadness. He sat back and waited for her to continue her story. She seemed lost in thoughts again, seeming to look back at what she wanted to say, or think, or even do. It was that weird moment of absence she usualy had. She quickly came back to her senses and looked to the side before speaking up again.

What she told him was the reason of all her troubles. That single moment was hunting her. It was unbearable for her. Wildpaw felt like he was small compared to her now, no wonder why she had the warrior spirit, she already went through a lot for her age. "Wow... that sounds like a prophecy." he pointed out, not really realising what that implemented or meant a all. "So you're special, is that it? Well that's not so bad then! You have not only a mission, but a SACRED mission!" he called cheerfully, trying to get her mood up.

[I know I sound dump, but we're apprentices after all xD]

"I don't want to be special! I-I Want to be normal! Like all the other cats in the clans!" She mewed. "Wildpaw, I don't understand! I want to be happy like you! I don't want to be like..like a Monster! Admit it Wildpaw! You think it to! Everyone does!" She backed away from Wildpaw, hissing. "You All hate me! I'm not normal! I-I I'm not like any of you!" She mewed, Moonpaw's eyes burned with tears. "I can see threw all of your lies!"
Old December 28th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
"I don't want to be special! I-I Want to be normal! Like all the other cats in the clans!" She mewed. "Wildpaw, I don't understand! I want to be happy like you! I don't want to be like..like a Monster! Admit it Wildpaw! You think it too! Everyone does!" She backed away from Wildpaw, hissing. "You All hate me! I'm not normal! I-I I'm not like any of you!" She mewed, Moonpaw's eyes burned with tears. "I can see through all of your lies!"
Wildpaw was scared now. What was happening to her? "Moon! Calm down! I don't hate you! You need to relax. You're not like yourself, where's my friend with who I played this morning?" he asked, almost in a whail. He couldn't stand to see her like this, and he didn't dare to step up either in case she would react any worse. What should he do? What COULD he do? His paws were frozen to the spot, his eyes wide and ears flattened. "Moonpaw what's happening to you?" he cried before she could say more or run away. She was breaking down!

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 28th, 2016, 09:57 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The she-cat woke up huddled near the tom. She smiled and snuggled her head into his fur.
Lakeclaw woke up and looked at the she-cat, and grinned
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 28th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post
Fishtail looked up "They went that way" he said in a hoarse voice, pointing towards where he saw his mate disappear with his tail.
(Short...)
The fluffy tom tilted his head and asked, "Are you alright?" He cast a glance into the trees where he had pointed and nodded, "Of course they went that way, hah!"
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; December 28th, 2016 at 10:01 PM.
Old December 28th, 2016, 10:01 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
Lakeclaw woke up and looked at the she-cat, and grinned
"Good morning," mewed Mudfeather her eyes still closed.
Old December 28th, 2016, 10:20 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
The fluffy tom tilted his head and asked, "Are you alright?" He cast a glance into the trees where he had pointed and nodded, "Of course they went that way, hah!"
"I'm fine," Fishtail said, starting to groom his fur "Why do you need them?" He asked in between licks.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 28th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post
"I'm fine," Fishtail said, starting to groom his fur "Why do you need them?" He asked in between licks.
"I'm leaving with them, Reedb-Reed said she wanted us with her. I'm guessing it's about the kits but she hasn't said anything to us. Well, she talks with Heronpa-Heron about it." He told him, giving a slight shrug, "Us others don't mind much though."
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS