Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Welcome Back... [p]
by Mica
Last post by occultation
Today 04:08 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:05 PM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:02 PM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 04:02 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by blxze.
Today 03:58 PM

Old February 23rd, 2017, 01:25 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: RiverClan Territory

[FONT="Arial"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
[CENTER]
@Moonfang
Tigerpaw only chuckled at her remarks and pushed past her and continued walking. "And last I checked, I wasn't on patrol with a kit," he growled back, rolling his green hues. Tigerpaw continued walking, not caring whether she decided to follow him or not. "There are times for fun, but this is not a time for your nonsense," he replied, flicking his tail behind him. Tigerpaw merely shook his head, murmuring under his breath. Why was I put with her? Tigerpaw's parted his jaws slightly, starting to scent the air again to check for any scents other than theirs or something that seemed off.

She gasped angrily. "How dare you!" she yowled and jumped for his back. If she landed the blow, she would easily maneuver away and keep her distance. She knew how to deal with these things, and being the playful Molly she was, she was sharp. She was top notch against most, and since he was mostly strength, she had to tire him out. She was definitely quicker and definitely more experienced, but she also had no battle technique except tire them out and make your escape. So, she combined what her sisters and brother, and herself, had learned and she was going to take him down.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 01:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
@Moonfang
Tigerpaw only chuckled at her remarks and pushed past her and continued walking. "And last I checked, I wasn't on patrol with a kit," he growled back, rolling his green hues. Tigerpaw continued walking, not caring whether she decided to follow him or not. "There are times for fun, but this is not a time for your nonsense," he replied, flicking his tail behind him. Tigerpaw merely shook his head, murmuring under his breath. Why was I put with her? Tigerpaw's parted his jaws slightly, starting to scent the air again to check for any scents other than theirs or something that seemed off.

@Lonestar23

Lotusheart was aware of the amusement her friend found in seeing her and gave him a playful glare, her whiskers twitching. Next, the she-cat began to follow him again, looking around at all the new scenery. She'd never seen this part of the territory and wondered how he had found it. As the new river came into few, she felt a little excited at first, taking a nice look around. The place was truly captivating, however she wondered how it would've looked in the warmer season, when everything was in bloom. As she padded up to the edge, she sat down and looked into the freezing water, her green hues were soon moving to look toward Jasperpelt as he spoke. "I can see why," she commented. The place was secluded, so he probably felt safe and it was quiet, not even a fox scent tainted the place. Her fluffy tail wrapped around her delicate paws as she looked towards the river again. Sure, she'd like to get going soon, but this new place triggered the adventurous part of her personality. Now, she wouldn't do anything that would put her at risk for never seeing her kits again, but she'd like to see more of this place. She was sure where the border was now or if they had already crossed it and were somewhere just outside the territory now.
Jasperpelt glanced around at the moss hanging from the trees, the vines along the ground- he'd have to remember to treat those with caution, there had been a couple times when he had stepped on one- and the river sparkling calmly. A sudden thought sparked in his mind and he looked back over towards his companion. "There's a little cave- it's a short walk from here, if you'd like to see it. The walls sort of sparkle, it's...it's a neat place." The tom's hues lit up again as he spoke of the cave. That had been his safest spot, the spot where, if he had sensed the approach of any cat or other animal, he would hide in. He doubted it was still as beautiful as it had been. The beauty of the cave, the one that he could remember, had been rivaled only by this spot. He glanced at Lotusheart, wondering if she would want to explore. There were places here, Jasperpelt was sure, that had never been explored. Places that he had never seen, and yet...did he really want to? If there were other places like this, it might take away from the bright spark that seemed to surround this area. No- for now, he was content to stay here. To explore all of this one area and perhaps one day, he would get the courage- or the longing, more like- to go and explore the other areas that might be similar to this one.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 01:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Moonfang
Webspot idelled through the territory," Keep up dumb kits, Sheesh Urchinekit... You promised you'd keep up, if you don't I might make you sleep on thorns, notice that Ravenkit is keeping up?"

Darknose glared at Urchinekit silently.

Ravenkit snarled at his littermate," Urchinekit, don't you understand how to keep up...I'll take your eye out if you don't move it!!!"

Urchinekit lowered her head and sprinted after Ravenkit and Webspot and Darknose and boldly called out," I have short stubby legs."

Darknose spat," If I yank at them they'll get longer...so run faster!" He threatened angrily.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 23rd, 2017, 01:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Moonfang
Tigerpaw growled as the blow struck him on the back and as she darted away he was left standing there bristling. The fur along his spine was on end and his hues were cold. "Thanks for proving my point," he growled, his tail was lashing now and once more, Tigerpaw ignored the urge to fight a clan mate and pushed past her to continue walking again. He was muttering under his breath, cursing, however only low enough for he alone to hear. She's even worse than I first thought, he turned his head to shoot her glare, assuming she followed after him still. "Are you done now? Get all that out of your system so we can continue?" he asked. His head turned to look forward and his paws led him towards the river. The closer they got, the closer he could hear the water moving beneath the layer of ice that covered it.

@Lonestar23
(plot twist Jasper becomes a loner who travels to unique places cx)
Jasperpelt's suggestion made Lotusheart's hues light up. Perfect! That would be the best way to calm her adventurous spirit. "I'd love to!" she replied, already jumping to her paws, ready to go. Jasperpelt was seeing the playful side to her, the side that didn't come out a lot. "Where is it! I wanna see just how pretty it is right now," he spoke, waving her tail in the air and she glanced around once more. "We must go back after that though... my kits still need milk," she spoke cautiously. It was clear that her kits were always on her mind and it showed just how much she loved them. Sure Stormblaze could watch them with the other queens, but they couldn't eat solid food yet and she wanted to the be the one who introduced them to it. She wanted to see their faces and see if they'd enjoy it right off the bat. The sooner they were eating meat, the sooner she could take on her warrior life more.
[short x.x]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 23rd, 2017, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
@Moonfang
Webspot idelled through the territory," Keep up dumb kits, Sheesh Urchinekit... You promised you'd keep up, if you don't I might make you sleep on thorns, notice that Ravenkit is keeping up?"

Darknose glared at Urchinekit silently.

Ravenkit snarled at his littermate," Urchinekit, don't you understand how to keep up...I'll take your eye out if you don't move it!!!"

Urchinekit lowered her head and sprinted after Ravenkit and Webspot and Darknose and boldly called out," I have short stubby legs."

Darknose spat," If I yank at them they'll get longer...so run faster!" He threatened angrily.
A sudden flash of black and down went Darknose. The black figure then glared at Webshot. "Don't you know how to show respect?" he asked, only his green hues seeable in the darkness. "Urchinekit, right? Listen to my words, and run. Get help..." he said then stepped back, looking at Darknise, Ravemkit, and Webshot. "And Urchins, I will see you soon, don't worry..." he said, and once she was gone he kept a stoic, but murderous gaze on the three.
(Sorry if its powerplayng ;; I'm rushed)
Old February 23rd, 2017, 02:39 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
@Moonfang
Tigerpaw growled as the blow struck him on the back and as she darted away he was left standing there bristling. The fur along his spine was on end and his hues were cold. "Thanks for proving my point," he growled, his tail was lashing now and once more, Tigerpaw ignored the urge to fight a clan mate and pushed past her to continue walking again. He was muttering under his breath, cursing, however only low enough for he alone to hear. She's even worse than I first thought, he turned his head to shoot her glare, assuming she followed after him still. "Are you done now? Get all that out of your system so we can continue?" he asked. His head turned to look forward and his paws led him towards the river. The closer they got, the closer he could hear the water moving beneath the layer of ice that covered it.

@Lonestar23
(plot twist Jasper becomes a loner who travels to unique places cx)
Jasperpelt's suggestion made Lotusheart's hues light up. Perfect! That would be the best way to calm her adventurous spirit. "I'd love to!" she replied, already jumping to her paws, ready to go. Jasperpelt was seeing the playful side to her, the side that didn't come out a lot. "Where is it! I wanna see just how pretty it is right now," he spoke, waving her tail in the air and she glanced around once more. "We must go back after that though... my kits still need milk," she spoke cautiously. It was clear that her kits were always on her mind and it showed just how much she loved them. Sure Stormblaze could watch them with the other queens, but they couldn't eat solid food yet and she wanted to the be the one who introduced them to it. She wanted to see their faces and see if they'd enjoy it right off the bat. The sooner they were eating meat, the sooner she could take on her warrior life more.

[short x.x]
(I could totally see him doing that
He wouldn't want to leave Lotus though)

Jasperpelt smiled as the more playful side of his friend seemed to come out. A laugh escaped his maw and he grinned over at her. "Right down the river. Follow me," He mewed, still laughing a little. The humorous thing to him was that Lotusheart seemed to be so gentle and quiet all the time- and now, all of a sudden, she seemed to have boundless energy. He glanced up the river, towards where he knew the cave was, and began to pad quickly towards it. "Watch out for the thorns," He added as he stepped over several vines. Most of the time the flowers on them were like a warning, letting you know where there were thorns. But now that there weren't any flowers, it was harder to catch the thick, dangerous thorns that could easily pierce through his or his companion's paw. He could already see the cold stone of the cave up ahead, and he smiled as they approached there, stopping right before the entrance. Already he could see the glistening of the cave walls, like miniature stars...and he glanced back at Lotusheart with a smile. "It's pretty small in there, so if I come we'll both be squished- I can come back anytime, you go ahead." He mewed with another small smile.

(XD I also don't think he'd get any further then here...he'd be like 'I'm totally leaving' *sees hole* *crawls through* 'well I can always just stay here for a minute' *stays there forever*)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 02:57 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

A sudden flash of black and down went Darknose. The black figure then glared at Webshot. "Don't you know how to show respect?" he asked, only his green hues seeable in the darkness. "Urchinekit, right? Listen to my words, and run. Get help..." he said then stepped back, looking at Darknise, Ravemkit, and Webshot. "And Urchins, I will see you soon, don't worry..." he said, and once she was gone he kept a stoic, but murderous gaze on the three.
(Sorry if its powerplayng ;; I'm rushed)
Darknose snarled," Get off me, fat kit. I'm trying to teach these dumb kits... Something you clearly weren't taught" his lips curled in a snarl," to not trespass!"
Webspot stared at the apprentice," I'll only tell you once, return to Thunderclan once or you will die."
Ravenkit snarled," Go back to your own clan! I wouldn't mind your fur lining my nest!" And evil grin crossed his face (don't kill Raven)
Urchinekit stumbled towards the border, is he saving me or what??

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 23rd, 2017, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Darknose snarled," Get off me, fat kit. I'm trying to teach these dumb kits... Something you clearly weren't taught" his lips curled in a snarl," to not trespass!"
Webspot stared at the apprentice," I'll only tell you once, return to Thunderclan once or you will die."
Ravenkit snarled," Go back to your own clan! I wouldn't mind your fur lining my nest!" And evil grin crossed his face (don't kill Raven)
Urchinekit stumbled towards the border, is he saving me or what??
With a roll of his eyes, he lundged and clawed at Darknose'z neck. "Stupid warrior..." he growled, and then lunged at his neck. Was quick and clean with his kills.
{ Ew short post blehck}
Old February 23rd, 2017, 08:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

With a roll of his eyes, he lundged and clawed at Darknose'z neck. "Stupid warrior..." he growled, and then lunged at his neck. Was quick and clean with his kills.
{ Ew short post blehck}
Darknose wasn't expecting anything, and when the apprentice he half lept to the side getting scratched slightly on the neck, but not killed," YOU ARE BREAKING THE WARRIOR CODE." he spat, I hope it sounds convincing that I am a loyal cat who cares about Starclan....

Webspot narrowed her eyes at the tom," My mate will defeat you weakling."

Ravenkit stood with his mother waiting for her to attack, before he'd join the fight, he glanced up and murmered to her," Urchinkit ran off...,"

Webspot replied quietly with a cruel tone to her voice," Good. Urchinkit will probably get lost and die."

Ravenkit nodded slowly in agreement.

Urchinkit triamphantly returned with help," I FOUND HELP! THREE, ROUGES!!"

Slash stared at the apprentice," We fight under a term....that muscular kit..." he flicked his tail at Ravenkit...comes with us after the battle." Slash had large muscles that rippled and were visible all over his legs and forearms.

The puny one sneered," You want a cat dead, we do it, that's our job."

The average size one spat," The Synigouge only wants kits...warriors are stubborn and apprentices are too wistful for their past life, the reason we don't want this one," she pointed at Urchinkit," Is because she's too slow and seems like she'd hate fighting and belongs in the clans anywho...Do you accept?"

Ravenkit who usually was tough squeaked," Please say no!"

The puny one leaned towards Ravenkit," Kit. You like fighting, eh?"

Ravenkit puffed out his chest," I LOVE FIGHTING!"

The puny one replied," Well...kit, in the Synigouge, that'd be your only job fighting and killing, you like the sound of that?"

Ravenkit tipped his head intruged," Does this have a mousebrained belief system like Starclan?"

The puny one laughed," Starclan is weak sounding...No we believe in nothing."

Ravenkit paused," Your...going...too...kill my father though?"

The puny one nodded," Yes, though you'll have everything you ever dreamed of in exchange..."

Ravenkit paused," If you defeat my father and don't have more that five scratches a piece, I will come with you, other wise, I'm heading home or going with my sister to Thunderclan..."

Urchinkit screeched," DON'T GO TO THE DS!!"

The largest one swatted Urchinkit aside and she rolled down a hill.

Old February 23rd, 2017, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Darknose wasn't expecting anything, and when the apprentice he half lept to the side getting scratched slightly on the neck, but not killed," YOU ARE BREAKING THE WARRIOR CODE." he spat, I hope it sounds convincing that I am a loyal cat who cares about Starclan....

Webspot narrowed her eyes at the tom," My mate will defeat you weakling."

Ravenkit stood with his mother waiting for her to attack, before he'd join the fight, he glanced up and murmered to her," Urchinkit ran off...,"

Webspot replied quietly with a cruel tone to her voice," Good. Urchinkit will probably get lost and die."

Ravenkit nodded slowly in agreement.

Urchinkit triamphantly returned with help," I FOUND HELP! THREE, ROUGES!!"

Slash stared at the apprentice," We fight under a term....that muscular kit..." he flicked his tail at Ravenkit...comes with us after the battle." Slash had large muscles that rippled and were visible all over his legs and forearms.

The puny one sneered," You want a cat dead, we do it, that's our job."

The average size one spat," The Synigouge only wants kits...warriors are stubborn and apprentices are too wistful for their past life, the reason we don't want this one," she pointed at Urchinkit," Is because she's too slow and seems like she'd hate fighting and belongs in the clans anywho...Do you accept?"

Ravenkit who usually was tough squeaked," Please say no!"

The puny one leaned towards Ravenkit," Kit. You like fighting, eh?"

Ravenkit puffed out his chest," I LOVE FIGHTING!"

The puny one replied," Well...kit, in the Synigouge, that'd be your only job fighting and killing, you like the sound of that?"

Ravenkit tipped his head intruged," Does this have a mousebrained belief system like Starclan?"

The puny one laughed," Starclan is weak sounding...No we believe in nothing."

Ravenkit paused," Your...going...too...kill my father though?"

The puny one nodded," Yes, though you'll have everything you ever dreamed of in exchange..."

Ravenkit paused," If you defeat my father and don't have more that five scratches a piece, I will come with you, other wise, I'm heading home or going with my sister to Thunderclan..."

Urchinkit screeched," DON'T GO TO THE DS!!"

The largest one swatted Urchinkit aside and she rolled down a hill.
Crowpaw merely stared. "I will kill Webshot." he snarled and stalked closer to her. "Listen to my voice, as it will be the last you hear. When evil is in you, it will take an even Eviler force to break of, Goodness." he snarled, and lunged, claws unsheathed as he aim for her head. Then he bounced back and saw Urchin rolling. "Damn it!" he snarled and bolted down the hill, and slid ahead of her, grabbing her by the scruff. He looked up and then snarled at the cats above him. "Fools..." he muttered through her fur. As he did he bolted off to ThunderClan territory.
{Ooh what if crow takes in Urchin and they get a sis bro thing?}