Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 03:39 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:54 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:48 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:43 AM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 02:21 AM

Old December 19th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Dewpaw padded up to his deceased mentor his heart filled with grief "She shouldn't have died. She is going to miss my apprentice ceremony." The tom spoke quietly before nuzzling the she-cat his eyes misted. Dewpaw curled up beside Melodysong's bloody body a short whimper escaping him before he closed his dreary eyes and started his vigil.

Clickity Clackity
Old December 19th, 2016, 11:11 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post

[ Believe me, there is cx ]

TumbleStep nearly scoffed at her ridiculous reasoning, his worry making him frantic. Luckily, he kept himself from making the rather irritating noise. ``I'll give you a decision, then. Either I fetch GeckoLeaf, or you do. Those are the only two choices.`` His voice was firm, stern, lacking room for eloquence. He was focused on getting DaisyShadow support. Whatever she said, in the end, she would receive help. He'd make sure of it.

``Flower,`` He began once more as he had a whole lot to say. ``The kits did not fight, and by now, the queens have gotten attention. It's been two days - a majority of the warriors have gotten treatment. By now, you greatly risk getting an infection. It's best we either prevent that from happening, or we catch it before it gets worse. Listen, we just met, but I already consider you a friend. I've lost most of my loved ones within the moon - don't make me lose any more.`` TumbleStep's tone was desperate as he gazed into her eyes. His voice was raspy. There wasn't an ounce of guilt to be seen in his own eyes, although it still weighed on him heavily. His green eyes were flooded with worry and desperation. Even a bit of hurt at the thought of her leaving him.

``I'm going to ask you one more time. I'll get GeckoLeaf, or you will - or... we can go together,`` TumbleStep suggested, shuffling a few inches closer to DaisyShade in order to make his words appear more stern. Really, he was trembling on the inside. He was so nervous. He was hiding something so awful - his abandoning the battle. And to add onto it, she was surely nearing death.
( not really, you on the other hand )

Daisyshade snorted cocking her head to the side and taking a step backward. "Tumblestep, I'm telling you. I won't make that choice and I won't go see her" she meows tail lashing in anoyance. She took a mournful glance down at her chest looking at the browning blood. Even if she needed it, she couldn't back down in front of tumblestep. She sat down hearing his tone of voice, one she never thought he would use in his life. "What about your scar's?" though he lacked few to almost none she would nit-pick at whatever she could to remove the topic off of his mind. Let him rest assured that she was fine.

"I am not mouse brained I know kittens do not fight! They must be so scared though. They could be cold or maybe they traveled into the battle!" shemeows desperate to throw her own arguement out. Now she sat with a humph. A growl rumbling in her throat, though it hurt like all get out. "No, not all the warriors are treated. They still need treatment and rest. Further on that what about the apprentices?" she meows furrowing her eyebrows and glaring at him. She was then hit by a hard blow, her nickname being her weakness. A sudden weight was on her shoulders, he did care about her. As a friend. She looked away guilt laced within her green eyes and in her hunched posture."Don't do that to me" she meows looking up at him from her shoulder.

Tears brimmed in her eyes, she was not going to submit. Even if she wanted too, others needed it more then herself. Like rockstrike perhaps. She knew he obtained wounds, significant wounds in fact. "Tumblestep, I hope I know you care for my well being. I just can't. If I clean it and go easy I'm sure it will heal on its own. I don't need some fancy pulp to be slathered on my neck" she meows sitting up more straight even though her body was slightly tilted away from him

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 19th, 2016, 12:40 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Brackenpaw couldn't help but drift off into his thoughts once again as he walked. This time he was thinking of what Bucknight might've been going through when he had been attacked by....Almondfall was it? He couldn't quite clearly remember, but he was pretty sure that was the name of the she cat who killed Bucknight. The calico tom wasn't thinking about what Bucknight was going through because he cared, he was thinking about it because he was just curious. What would it have felt like? To be attacked and killed like that in front of the whole clan. Would it have been considered a sign of weakness from a leader if he was still alive? Brackenpaw had many questions he wished he could answer but somethings would just have to forever be unanswered. As Brackenpaw reached the fresh kill pile he immediately fell out of his thoughts and made sure he concentrated on reality. "Oh hello", Brackenpaw said in a friendly voice as he spotted another apprentice. Who is she? I swear i've never seen her before, Brackenpaw thought. He probably just didn't pay much attention though. There were many cats in RiverClan. It was always going to be hard to remember everyone's name.
Eeriepaw smiled weakly and dipped her head once more. "How are you this fine morning?" she said softly her eyes kept well away from the newcomer. She usually did that only because she felt that staring was rather rude so keping her gaze away was her way of saving herself from the troubles of getting yelled at. All she could do was steal a quick glance and judging by the the toms size he looked more as an apprentice then anything else. Frowning to herself she couldn't help but notice that she had little to no knowledge that this cat ever exisited until now. Well given they ideal that she in fact never paid much attention to those around her. Feeling rather guilty at that notion she began to shuffle her paws in discomfort. "I uh..... What's your name? I don't believe I've seen you until now...." she trailed off from her train of thought. How could she know? With the little amount of time being in the clan and with so much that happen recently there wasn't much time to dilly dally around.
Old December 19th, 2016, 01:34 PM

My Mood: Bored

Golden heart stretches and lays on her side looking around

Golden heart closed her eyes in the sunlight and thought:I wish I could be medicine cat.it seems easier than being a warrior.

Golden heart opened her eyes and looked in the direction of the warriors den.there is plenty of prey I should get some sleep.she thought

Golden heart left the warriors den and stood in the snowy clearing.her long,fluffy tail flicking as she looked at entrance to camp.she padded out slowly hoping to catch some fish or a mouse if the river was frozen

Last edited by Fawn; December 19th, 2016 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Double post merge
Old December 19th, 2016, 06:48 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

( not really, you on the other hand )

Daisyshade snorted cocking her head to the side and taking a step backward. "Tumblestep, I'm telling you. I won't make that choice and I won't go see her" she meows tail lashing in anoyance. She took a mournful glance down at her chest looking at the browning blood. Even if she needed it, she couldn't back down in front of tumblestep. She sat down hearing his tone of voice, one she never thought he would use in his life. "What about your scar's?" though he lacked few to almost none she would nit-pick at whatever she could to remove the topic off of his mind. Let him rest assured that she was fine.

"I am not mouse brained I know kittens do not fight! They must be so scared though. They could be cold or maybe they traveled into the battle!" shemeows desperate to throw her own arguement out. Now she sat with a humph. A growl rumbling in her throat, though it hurt like all get out. "No, not all the warriors are treated. They still need treatment and rest. Further on that what about the apprentices?" she meows furrowing her eyebrows and glaring at him. She was then hit by a hard blow, her nickname being her weakness. A sudden weight was on her shoulders, he did care about her. As a friend. She looked away guilt laced within her green eyes and in her hunched posture."Don't do that to me" she meows looking up at him from her shoulder.

Tears brimmed in her eyes, she was not going to submit. Even if she wanted too, others needed it more then herself. Like rockstrike perhaps. She knew he obtained wounds, significant wounds in fact. "Tumblestep, I hope I know you care for my well being. I just can't. If I clean it and go easy I'm sure it will heal on its own. I don't need some fancy pulp to be slathered on my neck" she meows sitting up more straight even though her body was slightly tilted away from him
[ Pfft, you flatter me cx Now, accept my compliment! Embrace the truth! ]

TumbleStep was quiet. He was thinking. Why must DaisyShade be so stubborn? It's... It's... infuriating! He continued to silently insult her until he decided he needed to debate on whether not if he'd give up on their argument. He was tempted to, but all he could think was that he would be giving up on her. He couldn't give up on her - he just couldn't. She had brought up his lack of wounds, though, and he refused to reveal his cowardice.

He felt some sort of warmth flood his insides when she told him not to do that do her, but he was oblivious as to what she was talking about. ( Toms, amiright or amiright? ) TumbleStep looked down at his paws, shifting them slightly as he went on wondering about what his next action would be. He moved a whisker-length or so to the left to keep his body busy. His pelt was beginning to itch with the urge to run - to run away from this situation. He was a runner. Running was a habit of his. He ran away from his issues, he always had. Not today, he thought.

Finally, he lifted his head to gaze at DaisyShade. He displayed disappointment, guilt, hurt, and irritation. Disappointment because she was letting him down, she was allowing to risk her life and leave him in even more pain than he already was in. Guilt because she could die, and he would live - all because he didn't fight. Hurt because, well, because of the reason for his disappointment. And irritation because of her stubbornness. She wasn't the only one in the wrong, though - he had done some things as well. TumbleStep searched her gaze, clearly trying to get her to see his emotions. He then turned his head away, and scowled.

``Fine, DaisyShade,`` TumbleStep muttered, lashing his tail in anger. Anger that disguised his sadness. He would've used her nickname, but he was angry - er, sad. No way would he let her think she was off the hook. ``We won't see GeckoLeaf. But you have to rest, and clean your wound frequently, okay? And if it begins to hurt, or there's a chance it's getting worse, we are going to see GeckoLeaf. I have to go.``

That was always his excuse - I have to go. But really, he didn't want to yell at DaisyShade. She was so persistent, so, oh so irritating, yet she was perfect. TumbleStep was confused with his thoughts about her, and his feelings towards her. Being around her made his heart race as if a panic attack were coming on. In fact, he always feared he was having a panic attack around her, but he never found himself gasping for breath, so he was assured there would be no attack. But he didn't know what to call her effect on him, and that was frightening.

TumbleStep backed away slowly as he wrapped up his sentence, still avoiding her gaze. He now had a sad expression - his eyes slightly scared. His thin tail hung limply behind him as he had given up in keeping it swinging. His emotions were using all his energy, and his legs felt weak. But he did not fall, and wail like a weak kit. Instead, he remained strong, and he would until he was alone. Then he'd act like a weak kit.
Old December 19th, 2016, 07:33 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post

[ Pfft, you flatter me cx Now, accept my compliment! Embrace the truth! ]

TumbleStep was quiet. He was thinking. Why must DaisyShade be so stubborn? It's... It's... infuriating! He continued to silently insult her until he decided he needed to debate on whether not if he'd give up on their argument. He was tempted to, but all he could think was that he would be giving up on her. He couldn't give up on her - he just couldn't. She had brought up his lack of wounds, though, and he refused to reveal his cowardice.

He felt some sort of warmth flood his insides when she told him not to do that do her, but he was oblivious as to what she was talking about. ( Toms, amiright or amiright? ) TumbleStep looked down at his paws, shifting them slightly as he went on wondering about what his next action would be. He moved a whisker-length or so to the left to keep his body busy. His pelt was beginning to itch with the urge to run - to run away from this situation. He was a runner. Running was a habit of his. He ran away from his issues, he always had. Not today, he thought.

Finally, he lifted his head to gaze at DaisyShade. He displayed disappointment, guilt, hurt, and irritation. Disappointment because she was letting him down, she was allowing to risk her life and leave him in even more pain than he already was in. Guilt because she could die, and he would live - all because he didn't fight. Hurt because, well, because of the reason for his disappointment. And irritation because of her stubbornness. She wasn't the only one in the wrong, though - he had done some things as well. TumbleStep searched her gaze, clearly trying to get her to see his emotions. He then turned his head away, and scowled.

``Fine, DaisyShade,`` TumbleStep muttered, lashing his tail in anger. Anger that disguised his sadness. He would've used her nickname, but he was angry - er, sad. No way would he let her think she was off the hook. ``We won't see GeckoLeaf. But you have to rest, and clean your wound frequently, okay? And if it begins to hurt, or there's a chance it's getting worse, we are going to see GeckoLeaf. I have to go.``

That was always his excuse - I have to go. But really, he didn't want to yell at DaisyShade. She was so persistent, so, oh so irritating, yet she was perfect. TumbleStep was confused with his thoughts about her, and his feelings towards her. Being around her made his heart race as if a panic attack were coming on. In fact, he always feared he was having a panic attack around her, but he never found himself gasping for breath, so he was assured there would be no attack. But he didn't know what to call her effect on him, and that was frightening.

TumbleStep backed away slowly as he wrapped up his sentence, still avoiding her gaze. He now had a sad expression - his eyes slightly scared. His thin tail hung limply behind him as he had given up in keeping it swinging. His emotions were using all his energy, and his legs felt weak. But he did not fall, and wail like a weak kit. Instead, he remained strong, and he would until he was alone. Then he'd act like a weak kit.
( I cannot except a false truth, I will not! XD )

Daisyshade looked directly at the Tom, her chest pounding. He did not object to her reasoning. She bit her tongue and looked away from him. A pain made a rapid expanse through her chest and then spread to the rest of her body, like she was being stung by shards of her own broken heart. She had won, just maybe. He hadn't continued with his arguement. It lead her to believe she won the arguement. No medicne cat visits for her. Not is time. Turning her head away she absent mindedly shuffled her paws in discomfort.

She lifted her gaze from her paws which nervously schuffle in the dust and dirt. He still wasn't talking, that scared her. His expression cared her. Everything about this new posture scared her. She knew the timid shy tumblestep. Not he proud and confident.. careful one. not that she didn't like this new confidence it was just all so sudden. She let out a deep sigh tension following it out of her lips. She knew his was thinking. Thinking about something, she isn't know how to read his expressions like other cats she knew how to read. She curled her tail around her legs and looked directly at him.

But this expression she knew all too well, disappointment. It hit her hard in the chest when he cast her the mournful glance. Laced with disspointment, guilt, hurt, and irritation. She staggered back on her paws. Kneadig her paws into the dirt eager for him to speak. Anything. Even if he was going to tell her how disspointed he was in her. When he searched her eyes she found no comfort in it. Usually she would have enjoyed him trying to figure her out, but this was diffrent. He was trying to understand why she had refused, why she had let him down.

Suddnely he spoke and broke the search for understanding. She looked up at him for the first time in a while. "I will, I'm serious" she meows glad he was actually speaking with her again. She released another deep sigh and starighter up a small smile playing on the edge of her leathery lips. Then it dissappeared. He was leaving?

She stood up all to quickly when he started to back away, tears brimmed in her eyelids and she stares at him. A sudden sadness spread throughout her. "Tumblestep, wait" she meows softly looking as she walked backwards away from her. No she screwed up. No, no, no. She fought the urge to cry. If she spoke she knew she would cry in spite of herself. A feeling so horrid, like the life draining from her was placed heavily on her chest. Her head started to swim.

Then with impulse she lunged fourth waking after him and looked at him for a split second. Her face was so close to his she could smell waves of sadness spilling off of him. Her heart beat fast, like a rapid river racing. She stares at him. Time seemed to slow, then she leaned forward and pressed her nose to his. Shutting her eyes tight. With high hopes he wouldn't turn away or flinch.

And she stayed like that..

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 20th, 2016, 02:47 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchanted prince View Post

Eeriepaw smiled weakly and dipped her head once more. "How are you this fine morning?" she said softly her eyes kept well away from the newcomer. She usually did that only because she felt that staring was rather rude so keping her gaze away was her way of saving herself from the troubles of getting yelled at. All she could do was steal a quick glance and judging by the the toms size he looked more as an apprentice then anything else. Frowning to herself she couldn't help but notice that she had little to no knowledge that this cat ever exisited until now. Well given they ideal that she in fact never paid much attention to those around her. Feeling rather guilty at that notion she began to shuffle her paws in discomfort. "I uh..... What's your name? I don't believe I've seen you until now...." she trailed off from her train of thought. How could she know? With the little amount of time being in the clan and with so much that happen recently there wasn't much time to dilly dally around.
"I'm fine thank you", Brackenpaw said, putting on a small smile and dipping his head as a sign of respect. "How are you?", Brackenpaw asked the apprentice she cat. The calico tom cat noticed that Eeriepaw appeared to not make a lot of eye contact. Is she afraid of me? Or am I just too ugly that the site of me burns her eyes? I didn't think I was that ugly, Brackenpaw thought, a small frown falling upon his face. It wasn't a frown that showed he was upset, it was a frown that somehow managed to show he was thinking, not sulking. Although he doubted that it was any of those options. "And i'm Brackenpaw", The calico tom said. His introductions were pretty simple. State his name then ask the other cat for their name, then he would let the other cat start a conversation due to the fact that he wasn't the best at starting conversations. He was good at continuing them, just not so good at starting them. Brackenpaw patiently awaited Eeriepaw's reply, he was quite the patient cat.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 20th, 2016, 08:56 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Smile Re: RiverClan Clearing

(open for any replies or roleplays~)

Reedsplash looked down at his kit as he was playing- a short smile on his face. Frostkit seemed to enjoy being by himself- even though he was dreadfully deaf. The tom rested his head on his paws, looking at the white and grey kit with blue eyes toss around a leaf. He wasn’t quite sure what the future would hold for the small little fella. He shifted and pulled the kit close, licking his head and sighing faintly.

His mate had recently left him as soon as Bucknight was killed- she was apparently a Dark Forest supporter. The tom quickly frowned at remembering her bright blue eyes and soft Siamese markings. She was a gorgeous and kind cat- how could she ever leave him and their kit…for…for the dark forest?

Frostkit squeaked and pushed himself away from his father- after all he was several moons old now and very independent. He waddled his way back to a leaf and picked it up in his small grey jaws before giggling. He wanted to be like every other kit, but he knew that could never be so due to his deafness. The world around him was always deathly silent- not even an echo or a whisper to be heard.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old December 20th, 2016, 10:41 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
(open for any replies or roleplays~)

Reedsplash looked down at his kit as he was playing- a short smile on his face. Frostkit seemed to enjoy being by himself- even though he was dreadfully deaf. The tom rested his head on his paws, looking at the white and grey kit with blue eyes toss around a leaf. He wasn’t quite sure what the future would hold for the small little fella. He shifted and pulled the kit close, licking his head and sighing faintly.

His mate had recently left him as soon as Bucknight was killed- she was apparently a Dark Forest supporter. The tom quickly frowned at remembering her bright blue eyes and soft Siamese markings. She was a gorgeous and kind cat- how could she ever leave him and their kit…for…for the dark forest?

Frostkit squeaked and pushed himself away from his father- after all he was several moons old now and very independent. He waddled his way back to a leaf and picked it up in his small grey jaws before giggling. He wanted to be like every other kit, but he knew that could never be so due to his deafness. The world around him was always deathly silent- not even an echo or a whisper to be heard.
[I'mma just hop in here]
Webclaw was lounging in the clearing, licking his wounds clean. HE hadn't suffered too terribly in the battle, just minor scrapes and wounds. The tom was happy though. Due to the fight taking place out side the clearing, he knew his mate Foxfire had remained safe in the nursery with their kits. Upon his gaze falling on Reedsplash and what seemed to be his son, he approached the two. He offered a friendly smile to Frostkit and sat beside the warrior. "You're looking rather down today. Reedsplash right?" He asked uncertainly, not being too terribly great with names.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 20th, 2016, 11:06 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

@enchanted prince
Fadedpaw exited the apprentice's den, fluffing out her dense black fur. Her bright blue orbs scanned the clearing. Now that the fight was over, she was left feeling slightly confused and shaken. She had been on the side of Bucknight. She supported him. Now she knew that she wasn't supposed to do that. She had been fighting for the wrong cause. She felt left out and a disappointment to everyone. She didn't exactly have anything to do, nor did she really want to do anything.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~