Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ready to devour all your...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:30 PM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 06:25 PM
WindClan Territory
by Lillith
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:22 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Today 06:21 PM

Old January 19th, 2018, 11:50 PM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool nodded her head. "I know it would come out if I don't tell the clan who the father is. That's why I was wondering if you could say that they're yours, so that I don't get in trouble. If you are my true friend you would say yes wouldn't you?'' replied the molly, looking up at Owlfang with hope inside. Splashpool really wouldn't mind telling the world who the kits father was, but she was afraid that she would be casted out.
"I know I said you would make a great mother..." Owlfang looked at Splashpool solemnly after thinking about it. The humour re-entered his tone and he continued "But I think I would make an even better father. And besides, no other she-cat gives me the time of day around here besides my sister so this might be my only chance to have kits anyway." He looked at his older friend warmly and said, "Of course I will say yes. If those kits turn out anything like you, they will amazing, and I would be proud to call them my kits too."
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:58 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
"I know I said you would make a great mother..." Owlfang looked at Splashpool solemnly after thinking about it. The humour re-entered his tone and he continued "But I think I would make an even better father. And besides, no other she-cat gives me the time of day around here besides my sister so this might be my only chance to have kits anyway." He looked at his older friend warmly and said, "Of course I will say yes. If those kits turn out anything like you, they will amazing, and I would be proud to call them my kits too."
Splashpool let out a sigh of relief as she touched her nose to Owlfang. She recalled back instantly. "Sorry I got a little carried away. Flarestrike knows that they are there. I'm hoping that when the kits are born I will allow him to take one of the kits. I hope that would be alright with you, but i feel that at least one of them should be with Flarestrike." meowed Splashpool with a small smile.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 20th, 2018, 12:05 AM

Quote:

Splashpool let out a sigh of relief as she touched her nose to Owlfang. She recalled back instantly. "Sorry I got a little carried away. Flarestrike knows that they are there. I'm hoping that when the kits are born I will allow him to take one of the kits. I hope that would be alright with you, but i feel that at least one of them should be with Flarestrike." meowed Splashpool with a small smile.
"Of course it's alright with me," Owlfang mused, "You will know what's best for them, you are the one with maternal instincts and all. And there must be something in Flarestrike you see that I haven't witnessed, so I'm sure if the kits are like him they will be great too." He paused and whispered in a tumorous tone and bumped her shoulder with his, "Hopefully not as scrawny though. I assume this was what you and Splashpaw were talking about? Does anyone else know yet?"
Old January 20th, 2018, 12:09 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"Of course it's alright with me," Owlfang mused, "You will know what's best for them, you are the one with maternal instincts and all. And there must be something in Flarestrike you see that I haven't witnessed, so I'm sure if the kits are like him they will be great too." He paused and whispered in a tumorous tone and bumped her shoulder with his, "Hopefully not as scrawny though. I assume this was what you and Splashpaw were talking about? Does anyone else know yet?"
Splashpool let out a chuckle at the comment of Flarestrike's skinniness with a light purr towards the tom."My family knows, but they don't know who the father is." replied the molly. She had to sit down after the wind had been knocked out of her from talking too much. She could feel the kits stir inside and for once she was excited to become a mother.

Old January 20th, 2018, 12:29 AM

Quote:

Splashpool let out a chuckle at the comment of Flarestrike's skinniness with a light purr towards the tom."My family knows, but they don't know who the father is." replied the molly. She had to sit down after the wind had been knocked out of her from talking too much. She could feel the kits stir inside and for once she was excited to become a mother.
Owlfang saw Splashpool's excitement and purred, touching her shoulder with a friendly flick of his tail. "Are you alright, do you need to see Juniperpaw?"
Old January 20th, 2018, 12:32 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Owlfang saw Splashpool's excitement and purred, touching her shoulder with a friendly flick of his tail. "Are you alright, do you need to see Juniperpaw?"
Splashpool gave out a shake of her head. "No I think I'm good. It's something I'll just have to get used to until they are born." replied Splashpool to her best friend with a purr. @Radler57

Last edited by Barnabas; January 21st, 2018 at 12:07 AM.
Old January 20th, 2018, 02:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

"Yes!" she lied as she blurted the word out. 'Hopefully Splashpaw don't hear the lie,' thought Splashpool.
Splashpaw smiled,” That’s nice. He’s a good tom.” I think she’s trying to keep it a suprise so I won’t reveal the surpise to him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 20th, 2018, 02:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

(Made more sense to me to start it in the clearing)
@Mad King

Cloudsky had white fur, it was perfectly groom, as always. As dawn broke she narrowed her dark blue eyes in search of a hunting partner, but she was without luck at first. Most cats, already were going on a patrol, or had left for dawn patrol. Her eyes drifted to a russet colored tom, he was known as Firehawk. She didn’t know that much about him, besides that like her, he was distrustful and he wasn’t a big talker good thing about him, he won’t talk and scare the prey off...I know he has mate, but maybe I’ll pull his heartstrings and steal his poor heart and become his mate. His mate will be miserable. she shook the cruel thought away and trotted up to him,” Greetings, Firehawk. Would you mind joining me to hunt. With tensions high in Windclan and Thunderclan, it isn’t the best idea hunting alone.” She meowed, her eyes suddenly twinkled in slight humor,” Even a warrior like myself.” She meowed purring.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 20th, 2018, 03:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Lotusheart's friendly words about him being Quailpaw's mentor made the black tom's ears burn a little with embarassment, but he smiled anyways upon hearing her words. It was very sweet of her to say something like that. "Thank... thank you," He mewed, his mind momentarily on autopilot after she had spoken. There was a slight stutter when he spoke, having a higher level of embarassment then normal Even hearing the words come out of his maw didn't sound quite right, it sounded more like they were someone else's. He hadn't meant it to be that way, it just... was. "I'm really glad you're doing good, and... and Quailpaw's going to be a great apprentice, they're already doing great," The tom mewed with another friendly smile in Lotusheart's direction. She definitely deserved kudos for raising those kits mainly on her own - Jasperpelt had helped, and Fogstep had helped while he had been alive, but Lotusheart had done the hard work. Especially after her mate had died, she had gone on and become a shining beacon of hope for those kits. He doubted they would have turned out as great without her guidance. If she ever decides to have a mate again... that's a lucky tom. Jasperpelt thought, his smile faltering a little despite the fact it should have been a happy thing to think about. Somehow, it just didn't feel right - there being someone else there.

Lotusheart grew very happy at Jasperpelt's words about her offspring, Quailpaw. The little feline had always been strong and she was glad they were in good paws. "Oh, what am I going to do when they're all warriors. They'll be all grown up and I won't see them too often, that thought breaks my heart," she spoke, saddening a little, however she knew that was the wrong reaction. Fogstep would've loved to see them become warriors and Lotusheart was going to love seeing them be warriors too. She smiled a little again as she changed her thought process. "Anyways, I have news," she replied. She knew how helped Jasperpelt had been with her biological litter of kittens, but she wasn't sure how helpful he'd be when she announced what was on her mind. Speaking of, she shouldn't be away for much longer, perhaps she'd bring him back to the nursery again? Just as she always did when the kittens were very young.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 21st, 2018, 01:30 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:

Feathercloud let out a purr, nuzzling her head underneath her mate's chin. "I know you wouldn't put me in there if I didn't want to. That's why I chose you to be my mate." replied the molly with a light purr. Her kits were far from her mind and she hoped that they kept on thinking that their birth parents were dead. 'I'll wait for my sister to leave the nursery to see her. I don't want to go anywhere near that den for as long as I live,' thought Feathercloud. @Fuzzyfeline;
(I didn't get a notice from this. XD just like me!)

Whiteflash let out a rumbling purr. "Well I'm glade you did." He replied giving Feathercloud's ear a gentle lick. "I don't know what I'd do if you hadn't picked me for your mate. I think I would have died." He added trying to lighten the mood a bit. His mate didn't want to go any ware near the nursery and he'd keep her out of it. But if she chose to be in it and raise kits he's be behind her. Just because he loved her and wanted her happy, no matter what. That was what he thought it was to be a mate. To love her with all your heart, to care for her no matter what and to keep her happy. Those where what Whiteflash thought where the most important things in a relationship with your mate.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all