Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:47 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM

Old October 9th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Golden Demon

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Striding into camp after an accidental run-in with a Shadowclan tom on the border, Thistlesplash was thoroughly dazed and confused- he was really nice. She'd never known that cats from the so-called 'evil clan' could be that sensible and kind- he really had helped her when she'd gotten lost, hadn't he? Iceclaw, right? He was really great... I hope I'll be able to talk to him again, maybe next gathering if I'm able to go. Padding around the clearing, thinking about the black-and white, mysterious tom, she needed a distraction, quickly. Her eyes suddenly spotted Moonshade laying in the Riverclan clearing, and the warrior rushed over to her, sitting beside the molly in an attempt to make conversation. "Hey, what's up?" She asked, grinning in a rather perky tone, being an energetic cat who loved to talk, though she was a bit of a ditz when it came to more serious topics that she didn't really know too much about, like clan politics or recent deaths.
The she-cat opened her left eye, a emerald green against her silver splotched face. "Hey, Thistlesplash." She mewed in her usually soft voice, flicking her tail in greeting. "I'm just waiting for the moon to come up. What's up with you? You sound perkier than usual." Even though the other warrior was about 15 moons older than her, Moonshade was a watchful cat. Voice changes were her specialty.

Quote or Mention me in posts, as I usually forget to check on RPs sometimes :nuu:
Old October 10th, 2016, 06:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Wavepaw smiled in joy that she was finally an apprentice...I can swim and leave camp and hunt and do whatever I want! Nothing is wrong! she turned to her brother," Hey Mudpaw! Aren't you excited to be an apprentice finally!!"
Mudpaw was lost in his head What if I am a bad apprentice, what if I am a bad apprentice! What if I can't hunt or fight, what if I can't swim or even worse I drown!!! he shook his head glancing at Wavepaw," Huh? Oh yeah... being an apprentice, I can't wait-" he mumbled pausing, but was interupted by Wavepaw.
Wavepaw smiled," I know, I can't wait to see the territory and learn to hunt and fight and swim!"
Mudpaw glared at Wavepaw," You interupted me... As I was saying sarcastically, I can't wait to be mucking out the elder's den and playing hunt the tick, but seriously...," he gushed," I'm terrified, I'll make a fool out of myself and my mentor will be upset," he cringed in fear
Wavepaw burst into laughter at his fear," Mousebrain, you suppose to make mistakes!!!" she walked off.
Old October 10th, 2016, 08:35 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Ever-

The silver warrior was leading as the two padded into the clearing, mouths full of prey. Pastblaze's ears perked as he heard the other cats in the clearing, their voices seemed to beat the silence away that had claimed his and Crimsonmoon's return. He didn't hesitated before heading towards the fresh-kill pile. The silver tom felt slightly warmer in the clearing than on the territory, so when he placed his two fish on the pile, he began to groom his pelt in hoped of warming up a bit.He knew Crimsonmoon was close behind him, so he looked up as he was warming up and watched the molly as she placed her prey as well. He hadn't realized before but as his pale green orbs fall on her prey, his stomach started to growl. Pastblaze reddened slightly and flattened his ears in embarrassment as he was sure that she must've heard him. He hasn't eaten all day, and now it was dark, which left him with a hungry feeling, and the sight of Crimsonmoon's plump prey did not help at all.
Crimsonmoon followed silently in the darkness as they headed towards the fresh-kill pile. The clearing was relatively quiet, few cats were still awake grooming and eating their meal of the day before retiring to the warrior's den. Pastblaze and herself were probably some of the last to return. She set her prey down moments after the silver tom had and her ears perked as she heard his stomach growl. Her smile curved into a teasing one, not a mocking one as it had been for the majority of their time together. There seemed to be a note of respect that she had developed for the tom, for having challenged her and accepted his loss so well. A small chuckle came from his and she nudged her beautifully colored rainbow trout towards him. "Here, why don't we share it." She said, it was funny how her mother's side came out in her once she became even remotely comfortable around another cat. As if her brother's ways hadn't truly and completely corrupted her yet. The color of her eyes was unrecognizable as her pupils made her eyes look black and huge, inviting. She stared at him wide-eyed wondering if he would accept her offer. She was glad that her own stomach was holding off from groaning aloud, for it twisted tightly with hunger. She hadn't eaten anything except a small vole at sunrise.
Old October 11th, 2016, 10:04 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Pastblaze looked up as Crimsonmoon offered to share her prey with him. He eyes the rainbow fish as was aware that it was her best catch from the day and was a great piece of fresh-kill over all. He was hesitant to accept, seeing her inviting expression and could hardly recognize the stubborn molly from earlier. Though after a bit, his stomach begged for the fish, and he gave a small nod in agreement. "Thank you," his gruff voice was low as if he was whispering his appreciation to her, but it was mostly because he wasn't use to saying those two simple words to other cats. The silver tom ginger took a bite of the prey, and let the flavor sink in. It tasted amazing! The warrior wasn't known for really showing his emotions all that well, he gave Crimsonmoon an approving nod. "This is really good," he admitted, looking at her for a moment, but pushed it a bit closer her way so she could have a bite now. Pastblaze was genuinely glad that she had offered to share - it was good and it felt like moons since he had actually shared fresh-kill with anyone. He found himself slightly warming up to the crimson warrior... slightly, he didn't let anyone in that easily.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old October 11th, 2016, 10:22 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
@fenic!

She could feel her temper bubbling up as she started to snap at her again. The young molly was use to just letting her anger go, possibly even striking him. But she stopped herself, halting the thought as soon as it surface and watched her brother. Mistpaw glared at him as he seemed to back away from her. "Of course I did. Of course I expected her to be alright, not to be dead. I know I left, but why would I return and expected our mother to be dead?" Her voice was cold, and her pale orbs matched. Mistpaw knew that she should've been there for her mother, never let anything happen to her. Petaldown was kind of an airhead, and could be blinded by love towards cats she cared for, but she nice and kind and selfish... she shouldn't be dead. She didn't deserve to die. Petaldown deserved so much better. Better than Boulderglare as a mate, better than Rock as a son and better than Mistpaw as a daughter. She wanted to glance away once more, but help her brother's gaze. Her silver ears flattened as she called her selfish. She hated being judged, he wasn't there, how dare he call me selfish? He doesn't know why I left, what was going one. He doesn't know that I never wanted to leave! It was a judgement call, something that had to be decided in a heartbeat! She could remember seeing Fallowpaw, all cut up and weak after Mistypaw had attacked her, then he and Sparkpaw threatened to kill her... they had to leave. Fallow, she had to or else her sister and former crush would kill her. And Mist didn't want to live without her, Fallow had found her way into Mistpaw's heart where very few have ever found. "You should shut up when you don't know what you are talking about," her voice seemed to surprise - and even scare her - a little, it was cold and threaten, and she dug her claws into the ground, her body slightly shaking. She didn't know why that hit a nerve like that, but it did, and it was hard to control herself now. "Shut up..." the apprentice's voice lower, and she soon found herself lounging at her brother.

"...You left her alone with our father and me, who can never do anything right! Maybe he didn't kill mom, but you left her with him, you left our mother with Boulderglare!" There were tears streaked down his cheeks as he spoke- he was placing the blame on somebody who was easy to target, because he was too weak to stand up for the cat who ruined his own life. He felt so guilty, because he couldn't save his mother from that fox, who took her life- at least, that's what his father said. Maybe even Rockkit coming back would be better than this- he didn't live with us long enough to start hating me, to see how terrible I am. Aspenmask pitied himself, and he threw tantrums when things went wrong, complaining and crying about everything he couldn't solve. He was scared easily, and the only solution to this was for him to follow cats that scared others- because nobody else was there for him, nobody else helped him through all of his problems- I had to fend for myself, because everybody left me behind- do you know what that feels like? He was crying, but didn't back down. If nobody trusted him, he could get rid of them. He could pick them off, one by one if he could. Shaking, the cat wasn't prepared for Mistpaw's attack, and as she lunged for him, he bowled over, screeching as his pelt hit the camp floor.
Old October 11th, 2016, 10:27 AM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored

Fadedpaw trotted in, wondering where her mentor had rushed off to, then shrugged and dropped the vole she had caught in the pile and padded to her den, her paws dragging from exhaustion, still shivering from falling in the cold river. She then stopped, remembering that Medysong had told her to go to the medicine cat. She sighed, walking over to the medicine cat den.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.

Last edited by FadedShadow; October 11th, 2016 at 10:29 AM.
Old October 11th, 2016, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post

"...You left her alone with our father and me, who can never do anything right! Maybe he didn't kill mom, but you left her with him, you left our mother with Boulderglare!" There were tears streaked down his cheeks as he spoke- he was placing the blame on somebody who was easy to target, because he was too weak to stand up for the cat who ruined his own life. He felt so guilty, because he couldn't save his mother from that fox, who took her life- at least, that's what his father said. Maybe even Rockkit coming back would be better than this- he didn't live with us long enough to start hating me, to see how terrible I am. Aspenmask pitied himself, and he threw tantrums when things went wrong, complaining and crying about everything he couldn't solve. He was scared easily, and the only solution to this was for him to follow cats that scared others- because nobody else was there for him, nobody else helped him through all of his problems- I had to fend for myself, because everybody left me behind- do you know what that feels like? He was crying, but didn't back down. If nobody trusted him, he could get rid of them. He could pick them off, one by one if he could. Shaking, the cat wasn't prepared for Mistpaw's attack, and as she lunged for him, he bowled over, screeching as his pelt hit the camp floor.
Mistpaw's pale eyes were flashing with anger, sick of the blame and sick of everything she's been through. Thinking about her life, the molly sometimes wished she'd never been born. What would've changed? Fallow would be alive and with Mistygaze, Stream never would've been attacked and maybe could've found a way to be with Moss, Rockkit might've even stayed, maybe Petaldown would even bee alive still... It was like everything would've been better without a mess up like her. Maybe she did deserve the blame, but she was actually searching for happiness now, and it was so hard when everything terrible is your fault. She wondered if Royalwatcher happened to be seeing this, watching his apprentice attacking her own brother. In her fit of rage, she continued to attack Aspenmask, leaping at him again as he was still on the ground. Her paw was raised in an attempt to slice his throat, something that Deathstalker had taught her moons ago, when she first became an apprentice. Right when she was about to strike his throat, the molly was able to stop herself. Mistpaw froze, her paw still in the air, and her pale orbs wide in fear of herself - but she had stopped attacking.

Old October 11th, 2016, 04:14 PM

@Zero to Hero

As they had headed back, Stormblaze made it into the clearing. He stopped for a moment, and watched Bleakpaw enter, holding his fish caught. After the warrior had offered to help his apprentice back on the territory, Stormblaze had heard Bleakpaw mutter something but hadn't really been able to make it out. He was able to guess that it had to do with him since Bleakpaw hadn't said it out loud. But the mentor was tired from the day training his apprentice and didn't feel like getting into a fight with him... for now. He did wish that Bleakpaw was less annoying, and knew that he wasn't the kind of mentor that Bleakpaw wanted. Stormblaze was sometimes disappointed with the apprentices he got, mostly because they seemed to believe they deserve more respect than they give their mentor - like Bleakpaw and Boulderglare - but he some good apprentices - such as Ripplepaw and Crowfoot. But he had to suck it up and train Bleakpaw like he had to do with Boulderlgare.

Old October 11th, 2016, 04:29 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
@Zero to Hero

As they had headed back, Stormblaze made it into the clearing. He stopped for a moment, and watched Bleakpaw enter, holding his fish caught. After the warrior had offered to help his apprentice back on the territory, Stormblaze had heard Bleakpaw mutter something but hadn't really been able to make it out. He was able to guess that it had to do with him since Bleakpaw hadn't said it out loud. But the mentor was tired from the day training his apprentice and didn't feel like getting into a fight with him... for now. He did wish that Bleakpaw was less annoying, and knew that he wasn't the kind of mentor that Bleakpaw wanted. Stormblaze was sometimes disappointed with the apprentices he got, mostly because they seemed to believe they deserve more respect than they give their mentor - like Bleakpaw and Boulderglare - but he some good apprentices - such as Ripplepaw and Crowfoot. But he had to suck it up and train Bleakpaw like he had to do with Boulderlgare.
Bleakpaw padded into the clearing after Stormblaze, his neck aching from having to hold his head up to carry the fish. He regretted not letting his mentor help after only a few minutes on the way back to camp, but had been too proud to say anything to the gruff warrior. He was not happy with the mentor he had gotten, and already resented the next training session he'd had to go on. Why'd you give me one of the most up-tight warriors, Bucknight?? He'd never confront the leader on something like that, though. Tired, and slightly annoyed by having to spend so much time with his mentor, he rushed over to the fresh-kill pile and threw the two fish onto the top. The apprentice snatched up a minnow next, and swallowed it whole before whipping around and walking quickly to the apprentice's den with only a short nod of thanks to Storm as he went. To be honest, Bleak and his mentor were pretty similar in personalities, but they were sure to eventually butt heads; it was inevitable.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old October 11th, 2016, 04:43 PM

He could tell how much Bleakpaw was in a rush not to spend any more time with his mentor than he had to, but Stormblaze couldn't really blame him. But the warrior did find it rude as Bleakpaw threw the fish on the fresh-kill pile and quickly swallowed a minnow in order to retire to the apprentices' den. He knew that Bleakpaw was on to something, and started to head towards the warriors' den himself, looking forward to some sleep. He did noticed a quick nod from his apprentice, and stopped for a moment, but then gave a quick nod as well. Despite this, he was still sure that Bleakpaw hated him, but he doubted there was anything they could do to change Bucknight's mind about their situation. The grey warrior didn't want to think about things like that too much, things that couldn't be helped, so he just shrugged it off and headed for sleep.

Last edited by Hexict; October 11th, 2016 at 04:43 PM.